Stephanie Teague Events

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Serving the, Sacramento, CA Serving the Greater Sacramento Area (530) 204-7330

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Stephanie came very highly recommended from a co-worker of mine who promised that we would be in good hands. She was right!! I cannot imagine a better wedding planner/coordinator. Stephanie took the time to really listen to my fiancé and me and then guided us to choices and... Read More options that were perfect for us. She thought of all of the things that would not have occurred to us (like corsages for our moms). She also has a voluminous collection of vendors that she has worked with that she can recommend from her first-hand experience, knowing that they will do a great job. We discovered we could completely rely on Stephanie's judgment in helping us decide what details were really important, and what extras were dispensable. On the actual wedding day itself, Stephanie was phenomenal, handling every issue behind the scenes so we could really be present with our guests. If you are looking for a talented, hardworking coordinator who puts everything into her work, I highly recommend Stephanie Teague!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Best wedding investment I made! Stephanie is FABULOUS! When she took over, on the day of the wedding, I couldn't have been happier handing over the reins. Stephanie worked closely with my dtr and her husband (they live out of state). Stephanie met with them (working around their... Read More schedules) called, emailed and texted to find out what was important to them; contacted vendors, worked out problems; juggled numerous food vendors; coordinated timelines with the photographer, videographer, large wedding party and guests.... That was just the tip of the iceberg. Bottom line.. The bride and groom were able to celebrate with family and friends...knowing every detail was in expert hands. Finally, I was able to enjoy the day, too. Thank you Stephanie.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Aaron M

Stephanie will make your wedding exactly what you want it to be. We had several different vendors, a unique venue with unique issue, a large wedding, and a ton of "cooks in the kitchen". Stephanie made sure my wife and I were able to discuss the elements of our wedding that... Read More mattered to us the most in order to make sure that they went off without a hitch and sure enough, they did. I would hire stephanie a million times over! Our wedding day would not have been what it was (perfect) without her.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jennifer R

If you are searching for a wedding planner/coordinator, Stephanie Teague is the person to book. A day of wedding coordinator was required by our venue and the idea of forking our more $$$ made the search process stressful. I’m so glad we found Stephanie on the Knot. Stephanie... Read More was worth every penny. Her years of experience shines in her work and through her organization. After meeting with Stephanie we immediately knew she was the perfect person to coordinate our wedding because of her passion for Weddings and care for helping her clients. Stephanie is approachable. I never felt uncomfortable asking her questions via email or text. She always responded within the hour, most times immediately. On the day of, Stephanie and her team executed the set up of the wedding with excellence. We were hit with a heat wave, 106°, and Stephanie and her team efficiently worked through the heat without complaints and all with smiles. They made it look so effortless. The week prior, Stephanie quickly secured a last minute request for additional umbrellas to help shade our guest. She created a detailed schedule for the day of the wedding for our wedding party and our vendors. Our venue was new and had never hosted a full wedding and having Stephanie’s expertise was key to our wedding being successful. Even though we had a few stressful moments of worrying, at the end of the day, we were relieved with the peace of mind that Stephanie was a pro and she would have the solution to any problems. One thing I really appreciated was a personal heartfelt message she sent to me on the morning of our wedding. It comforted me and got me in the right mindset for the rest of the day! (thanks you, Stephanie.) Our wedding was perfect! Everything was pulled together by Stephanie, her team and our vendors so beautifully. It exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely recommend Stephanie to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Susan D

Stephanie was instrumental in helping us plan the kind of wedding we wanted. She helped me refine my creative/crazy ideas into something that could be pulled off realistically and within our budget. When there were aspects that were fundamental to my vision (having guests seated... Read More in a circle, a non-traditional interactive ceremony) she was open-minded and excited. She gave firm guidance when needed, and helped me manage a huge anxiety-provoking situation -- an outbreak of norovirus at the site -- that came up the day before we were to arrive. The day of, I completely trusted her to manage the many moving parts which she did, flawlessly. The day was a beautiful blur, and I did not see much of her, but it was truly perfect, totally stress-free and so much fun. Thank you Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rene' S

Stephanie was everything I had hoped for, and more! My husband and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary with a vow renewal this summer, STE did a full coordination. Stephanie was always on time for our appointments, gave me options and ideas for the ceremony and was... Read More extremely responsive when I had questions. I enjoyed working with her and all of the vendors she recommended. The vendors were prompt, on-time and extremely courteous. The food was amazing, the flowers were gorgeous and the rentals were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

If I could give her more stars I would. Allowed us to enjoy our daughters wedding and not worry about all of the vendors, ceremony, coordination, timing, and anything else we needed her to do. Job well done and thank you very much for everything.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alison B

Stephanie is amazing at what she does! She created the most detailed timeline for our wedding and multiple guests commented on how seamless the entire evening went. We met with her a month before our wedding and she asked about all of the little details that I most likely... Read More would have never even thought about. Our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her help! Thank you Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

Stephanie organized an amazing 50th Birthday Party for my husband. Her attention to detail is second to none!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Christine C

Stephanie is worth her weight in gold...and more! I cannot recommend her enough. My husband and I hired Stephanie in May 2015 to prepare for our June 2017 wedding. My husband had a postdoc across the country while I was finishing up my dissertation in Davis, and I honestly... Read More don't think this wedding would have happened without Stephanie. And not only did it happen, but the wedding was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined because of Stephanie. Stephanie is the most organized person I have ever met. She would always send these incredibly polite yet "let's get this stuff done" e-mail reminders about our timeline. If you and your partner are working full time while planning a wedding, then these reminders are HUGE. Because of Stephanie and all of her connections (and oh...does she have connections, and they often come with discounts for her clients!), we got all of our top choices for venue, DJ, hair/makeup, flowers, and much more. If I haven't convinced you yet to hire Stephanie, let me share a quick story. My mom and sister flew to California to go visit Sugar Bowl (our wedding venue) with me before we put down a deposit and signed a contract. A few days after our visit, I contacted Sugar Bowl to put down our deposit and sign the contract, but was informed that the prices were increasing to a point where it was way beyond our budget. I was absolutely devastated and told Stephanie, and she immediately got on the phone and sent out e-mails to their manager to negotiate the prices they had originally quoted us, and they eventually honored those quotes. She fought for us and had our backs every step of the way. Because of Stephanie, we were able to still have our dream wedding venue that was within our budget. She also keeps meticulous records--a few times we were able to refer back to her records to ensure earlier price quotes were being honored. And finally, I just really enjoyed working with Stephanie. It is clear that she loves what she does, and I really appreciate her honesty in advising me where to skimp and where to splurge on our budget. There were a few times where Stephanie and I sat down for two-hour intensive meetings at Crepeville in Davis to crunch numbers over the budget and all of these tiny details that I would never have thought of--like all the hidden service charges, tax rates, etc. Yikes. I would walk into these meetings feeling so stressed, but would leave feeling so on top of it...mostly because Stephanie was so on top of it. Thank you for everything Stephanie--you made my dream wedding come true! And a huge thank you to your husband for foraging in the woods for all of our table decorations :) You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenni J

Stephanie is amazing!!!! We had an Oct 22nd wedding at my parents house and needed help!! Stephanie met with us beforehand and had all the details. She and her assistant were amazing day of insured that I, the bride, or my mom had to worry about anything the day of the ceremony!... Read More Stephanie coordinated the high school staff that was helping to set up the space and serve food, she set up all of the special tables, candle table, guest book and dessert table and everything looked amazing!!! Couldn't have pulled off the event without Stephanie's expert assistance. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone who wants piece of mind knowing that everything will be executed as wished. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy C

Stephanie Teague is an excellent party planner. She is easy to work with and is full of great ideas. She helped me with everything I needed and really made my event beautiful. I highly recommend her and would definitely use her again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ed G

My wife and I had the pleasure of hiring Stephanie as our full wedding coordinator. It was the best decision we could have made, from the initial interview she was very accommodating and drove over an hour to meet with us over the weekend. Once we met with her it gave us both... Read More peace of mind knowing she had someone creative ideas and great vendor contacts. More importantly Stephanie is a fantastic listener and extremely responsive to any ideas or questions we wanted to bounce off her. Our wedding day turned out amazing, Stephanie was there throughout the day with her team to assure that everything went as planned. Her timeline was priceless!! At the end of the night the reception ended up extending a little longer than expected, and Stephanie was there until the very end and made sure all our personal belongings were accounted for. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon K

Me and my husband were married in June of this year, and had the pleasure of working with STE as our wedding planner. We chose the partial coordination package and it was absolutely perfect for what I needed. We had already selected some vendors, and I truly enjoyed having hand... Read More on participation in the planning of m wedding, but I could have never done it without her. From the moment we signed our contract, I felt like I no longer had to worry, and I was in good hands. One of the best things about working with Stephanie was how quickly she ALWAYS responded to me! It was usually within minutes, and she was always happy the help or share her experience with me. This was so helpful. I loved being able to bounce all of my ideas off of her. I love that she always encouraged me to find what was important to me, or special to me, or what I liked. In planning a wedding, so many other people come into the picture, and for me it was easy to get caught up in what "should" be done, or what other people might expect or like. There were certain things that she would strongly recommend, but the decision was always up to me, and I appreciated that I felt supported in whatever that was. Stephanie was great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding, and her and her assistant were nothing short of that on the day of wither. My vendors had nothing but great things to say about her, and my guests all commented on how well the event flowed, which was thanks to her well crafted timeline. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day which is priceless!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather B

My husband, David, and I hired STE to do the month of coordination for our wedding on October 15, 2016. Stephanie was fabulous! When rain was predicted in the forecast the week of the wedding and we had a tough time getting a tent, Stephanie called around a ton of places until... Read More she found a tent that could work and at the last minute re-arranged the seating plan for the entire event so we could fit everything in the space we had. I was a very anxious bride and with the changes late in the game I was not able to be as involved in the set up as I had hoped, but after the ceremony when I walked into the reception a wave of relief hit me. Stephanie and her staff did an INCREDIBLE job setting everything up in a way that was both functional and lovely. It was more than I could have hoped for. Working with STE kept us organized and on track and helped minimize our stress and we are very thankful they were there to assist with our big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather B

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Staja J

Mu husband and I hired Stephanie for month of wedding coordination. Stephanie did a great job helping me get all of the little details together days before the wedding. That was a big help to me and really alleviated a lot of stress. On the day of the wedding Stephanie and her... Read More team made sure everything was set-up just as we planned. They did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Stephanie was the coordinator for my son's home wedding in August 2016. Simply put: par excellence. She is an excellent listener, has great/fun/inspirational ideas, excellent vendor contacts, incredibly responsible AND dependable before/during and after. She made our planning... Read More experiences fun and as stress free as possible (especially considering this was a home wedding). The wedding was lovely, fun and a wonderful memory for the couple, our families and the guests - we hear that over and over! Best ever and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Austin W

We barely know where to start… Stephanie was a ‘splurge’ for us, mostly because we were going to be out of state for most of our wedding planning, but she ended up being the best investment we could have ever made. Stephanie always felt like family and did nothing but help and... Read More mentor us at every step of our planning process. Stephanie is the epitome of professionalism. Whenever a question arose, Stephanie would get back to us within the day, if not sooner. We had so much pressure taken off of us throughout the entire process with Stephanie’s style of listening to what we wanted, and they narrowing down the hundreds of overwhelming choices to just a handful of manageable ones. She always would give her advice and honest opinion, which is much more than we can say for a lot of vendors. Without Stephanie’s guidance we would have never had the perfect day that we did. Our wedding was almost a soggy affair, but Stephanie always assured us that rain or shine our wedding was going to go off without a hitch, and she was right. My wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding night without worry knowing that Stephanie’s endless planning was taking care of everything from timing with the photographer, to DJ introductions, and coordinating dinner service. As my wife and I sit here six months after our special day, we both agree that Stephanie was single handedly the most important piece to our big day going how we had always imagined. We can never thank Stephanie enough for meeting us in that coffee shop one spring morning and agreeing to take on our big day with us. Thank you Stephanie, we couldn’t have done it without you.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Meg A

Stephanie Teague Events was an invaluable resource for us as we planned our atypical wedding celebration event. We had a pretty specific vision for something that would be mainly a party, not a wedding reception (since the wedding took place elsewhere, a couple of months before,... Read More with only a handful of people). Stephanie and her team were professional, knowledgable, detail-oriented, creative, capable, and best of all (in my book) listened carefully and really "got" what we wanted for the evening. Stephanie kept us on task, easily managed bureaucratic details of the venue we chose, and the evening itself ran absolutely flawlessly. We, and all our guests, had an amazing, memorable evening due in large part to all of the hard work and dedication from Stephanie and her team! So grateful and fortunate to have found her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rick R

• When my daughter told me she was getting married, as her father, I had only been happier the day she was born. Her mother was very ill at the time, so she asked me to help plan her wedding. For one year, I helped her create the wedding of her dreams. • • Many years later, at... Read More the age of 60 I found myself in the same situation, having fallen in love myself, and planning my own wedding. I soon realized, that it was different this time. This was going to be my wedding and I wanted to enjoy every moment of the big day. I did not want to be encumbered by the myriad of things that would have to take place, one after another, for an entire day. I contacted Stephanie Teague and knew immediately that she had all the qualities of an exceptional wedding planner. During our first meeting her passion for what she does was evident. She is organized, creative, resourceful, patient, knowledgeable, detail oriented, communicative and a problem solver. Stephanie was always conscious of our budget and worked with several exceptional vendors to realistically keep our expenses in-line. From the very beginning, Stephanie focused on the most important aspect of a wedding, that being all about two people committing their lives to one another. She spent great amounts of time getting to know what we liked, what was important, what our “must haves” were, and helped us organize our thoughts. In the end, we had everything we wanted and then some. When we had a great idea, Stephanie knew how to make it sparkle. When we thought we had finished every detail about one thing, Stephanie added the nitty-gritty. When emotions ran high, Stephanie was the calming wind. When our vision became cloudy, Stephanie helped us see the way. When obstacles arose, Stephanie worked around them with ease. Our wedding day was overcast and lightly raining. None of our 200 guests noticed or cared, as Stephanie somehow made it almost unnoticeable. Everyone, especially the bride and groom had an exceptional day filled with love and happiness. We used two different venues. Stephanie expertly planned every minute of that day from 8 O’clock in the morning until midnight. She is tireless and dedicated to each task at hand. Simply put, we felt heard and that Stephanie understood our vision from the very beginning. You will not find a better wedding planner.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Leya G

If you are looking for a gal that will sew the ripped tulle from your wedding dress up in the middle of her dinner, she is the girl for you! I found Stephanie on theknot.com and from the initial meeting I was really excited to work with her. Stephanie was beyond helpful and... Read More always super responsive, despite the three hour time difference. My husband and I were planning our Truckee wedding from Kentucky and I couldn't imagine going through the process without her. She hooked us up with her amazing team of vendors and made the process as stress-less as possible. Chris and I are so thankful that we found you - you made the vision of the day come together and it would not have gone so seamless without you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Helen T

I couldn't possibly list the ways that Stephanie made our day a perfect one. We were humming along with our own planning and then began to realize that there were a lot of things that we were probably missing or that we didn't know how to execute. On top of that, we planned a... Read More non-traditional wedding. We contacted Stephanie for her day-of services (which is way more than just the day-of). She was able to step confidently into place and helped us shape the flow of the wedding and made sure we had a great mix of traditional and non-traditional touches. On the actual day-of, Stephanie and her assistant were amazing!! They never stopped moving for over twelve hours. She knew what to do and when to do it. She kept the event running smoothy and made sure we stuck to our timeline (which she had helped us create - who knew that you needed a timeline?!). She decorated the dining tables, reception area, and s'mores table beautifully. She dealt with all of the vendors. And she did it all perfectly! There wasn't anything that I would have changed! There was NO WAY that we could have pulled our wedding off without such a great coordinator. I am so glad that we found Stephanie and you will be too!

One of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We were not originally planning to hire a wedding coordinator. We were on a relatively tight budget and couldn't see how we could make it work. But, we ended up planning a wedding from across the country and during a time when both me and my husband-to-be had extremely... Read More demanding jobs. We interviewed 5 wedding coordinators in the Sacramento-area before choosing Stephanie. It was easily one of the best decisions we made in the whole wedding process. First, Stephanie respected that we wanted to stick to our budget. That was important to us and she found ways to help us balance having an amazingly beautiful wedding without breaking the budget. She works with a network of vendors who really went above and beyond what we were expecting, so we felt really good about every dollar we spent. Our DJ tried to spring an extra fee on us, on our wedding day, 2 hours before our ceremony, and Stephanie made sure we didn't have to either worry about it OR pay the last minute fee. Second, Stephanie was a great listener and really helped us style our perfect wedding. We never would have found our dream wedding venue without her, and she helped us pull together a "look" for our wedding that was beyond what I imagined (and on budget!). Third, Stephanie is extremely responsive - via text, email, phone - and was indispensable on the day of our wedding. If there were problems, I knew nothing about them, everything came together beautifully, and we really got to enjoy the day we worked so hard to plan. When you're on a budget, hiring a wedding coordinator can seem like an unnecessary expense. But, I really believe, at the end of the day, Stephanie saved us both money and time and our wedding day was absolutely everything we were hoping for and more. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Stephanie Teague Events

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Stephanie is great! Between school and work and planning a wedding, I was about ready to pull my hair out and then I met Stephanie! Planning a wedding was one of the most stressful things I've done so far, but Stephanie is so helpful and organized. Any time I text of called she... Read More responded right away. She helped me with things I had even opted to do myself. I really don't think I could've done it without her.