Serving the Greater Sacramento Area

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Serving the, Sacramento, CA Serving the Greater Sacramento Area (530) 204-7330

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenni J

Stephanie is amazing!!!! We had an Oct 22nd wedding at my parents house and needed help!! Stephanie met with us beforehand and had all the details. She and her assistant were amazing day of insured that I, the bride, or my mom had to worry about anything the day of the ceremony!... Read More Stephanie coordinated the high school staff that was helping to set up the space and serve food, she set up all of the special tables, candle table, guest book and dessert table and everything looked amazing!!! Couldn't have pulled off the event without Stephanie's expert assistance. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone who wants piece of mind knowing that everything will be executed as wished. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy C

Stephanie Teague is an excellent party planner. She is easy to work with and is full of great ideas. She helped me with everything I needed and really made my event beautiful. I highly recommend her and would definitely use her again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ed G

My wife and I had the pleasure of hiring Stephanie as our full wedding coordinator. It was the best decision we could have made, from the initial interview she was very accommodating and drove over an hour to meet with us over the weekend. Once we met with her it gave us both... Read More peace of mind knowing she had someone creative ideas and great vendor contacts. More importantly Stephanie is a fantastic listener and extremely responsive to any ideas or questions we wanted to bounce off her. Our wedding day turned out amazing, Stephanie was there throughout the day with her team to assure that everything went as planned. Her timeline was priceless!! At the end of the night the reception ended up extending a little longer than expected, and Stephanie was there until the very end and made sure all our personal belongings were accounted for. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon K

Me and my husband were married in June of this year, and had the pleasure of working with STE as our wedding planner. We chose the partial coordination package and it was absolutely perfect for what I needed. We had already selected some vendors, and I truly enjoyed having hand... Read More on participation in the planning of m wedding, but I could have never done it without her. From the moment we signed our contract, I felt like I no longer had to worry, and I was in good hands. One of the best things about working with Stephanie was how quickly she ALWAYS responded to me! It was usually within minutes, and she was always happy the help or share her experience with me. This was so helpful. I loved being able to bounce all of my ideas off of her. I love that she always encouraged me to find what was important to me, or special to me, or what I liked. In planning a wedding, so many other people come into the picture, and for me it was easy to get caught up in what "should" be done, or what other people might expect or like. There were certain things that she would strongly recommend, but the decision was always up to me, and I appreciated that I felt supported in whatever that was. Stephanie was great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding, and her and her assistant were nothing short of that on the day of wither. My vendors had nothing but great things to say about her, and my guests all commented on how well the event flowed, which was thanks to her well crafted timeline. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day which is priceless!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather B

My husband, David, and I hired STE to do the month of coordination for our wedding on October 15, 2016. Stephanie was fabulous! When rain was predicted in the forecast the week of the wedding and we had a tough time getting a tent, Stephanie called around a ton of places until... Read More she found a tent that could work and at the last minute re-arranged the seating plan for the entire event so we could fit everything in the space we had. I was a very anxious bride and with the changes late in the game I was not able to be as involved in the set up as I had hoped, but after the ceremony when I walked into the reception a wave of relief hit me. Stephanie and her staff did an INCREDIBLE job setting everything up in a way that was both functional and lovely. It was more than I could have hoped for. Working with STE kept us organized and on track and helped minimize our stress and we are very thankful they were there to assist with our big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather B

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Staja J

Mu husband and I hired Stephanie for month of wedding coordination. Stephanie did a great job helping me get all of the little details together days before the wedding. That was a big help to me and really alleviated a lot of stress. On the day of the wedding Stephanie and her... Read More team made sure everything was set-up just as we planned. They did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Stephanie was the coordinator for my son's home wedding in August 2016. Simply put: par excellence. She is an excellent listener, has great/fun/inspirational ideas, excellent vendor contacts, incredibly responsible AND dependable before/during and after. She made our planning... Read More experiences fun and as stress free as possible (especially considering this was a home wedding). The wedding was lovely, fun and a wonderful memory for the couple, our families and the guests - we hear that over and over! Best ever and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Austin W

We barely know where to start… Stephanie was a ‘splurge’ for us, mostly because we were going to be out of state for most of our wedding planning, but she ended up being the best investment we could have ever made. Stephanie always felt like family and did nothing but help and... Read More mentor us at every step of our planning process. Stephanie is the epitome of professionalism. Whenever a question arose, Stephanie would get back to us within the day, if not sooner. We had so much pressure taken off of us throughout the entire process with Stephanie’s style of listening to what we wanted, and they narrowing down the hundreds of overwhelming choices to just a handful of manageable ones. She always would give her advice and honest opinion, which is much more than we can say for a lot of vendors. Without Stephanie’s guidance we would have never had the perfect day that we did. Our wedding was almost a soggy affair, but Stephanie always assured us that rain or shine our wedding was going to go off without a hitch, and she was right. My wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding night without worry knowing that Stephanie’s endless planning was taking care of everything from timing with the photographer, to DJ introductions, and coordinating dinner service. As my wife and I sit here six months after our special day, we both agree that Stephanie was single handedly the most important piece to our big day going how we had always imagined. We can never thank Stephanie enough for meeting us in that coffee shop one spring morning and agreeing to take on our big day with us. Thank you Stephanie, we couldn’t have done it without you.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Meg A

Stephanie Teague Events was an invaluable resource for us as we planned our atypical wedding celebration event. We had a pretty specific vision for something that would be mainly a party, not a wedding reception (since the wedding took place elsewhere, a couple of months before,... Read More with only a handful of people). Stephanie and her team were professional, knowledgable, detail-oriented, creative, capable, and best of all (in my book) listened carefully and really "got" what we wanted for the evening. Stephanie kept us on task, easily managed bureaucratic details of the venue we chose, and the evening itself ran absolutely flawlessly. We, and all our guests, had an amazing, memorable evening due in large part to all of the hard work and dedication from Stephanie and her team! So grateful and fortunate to have found her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rick R

• When my daughter told me she was getting married, as her father, I had only been happier the day she was born. Her mother was very ill at the time, so she asked me to help plan her wedding. For one year, I helped her create the wedding of her dreams. • • Many years later, at... Read More the age of 60 I found myself in the same situation, having fallen in love myself, and planning my own wedding. I soon realized, that it was different this time. This was going to be my wedding and I wanted to enjoy every moment of the big day. I did not want to be encumbered by the myriad of things that would have to take place, one after another, for an entire day. I contacted Stephanie Teague and knew immediately that she had all the qualities of an exceptional wedding planner. During our first meeting her passion for what she does was evident. She is organized, creative, resourceful, patient, knowledgeable, detail oriented, communicative and a problem solver. Stephanie was always conscious of our budget and worked with several exceptional vendors to realistically keep our expenses in-line. From the very beginning, Stephanie focused on the most important aspect of a wedding, that being all about two people committing their lives to one another. She spent great amounts of time getting to know what we liked, what was important, what our “must haves” were, and helped us organize our thoughts. In the end, we had everything we wanted and then some. When we had a great idea, Stephanie knew how to make it sparkle. When we thought we had finished every detail about one thing, Stephanie added the nitty-gritty. When emotions ran high, Stephanie was the calming wind. When our vision became cloudy, Stephanie helped us see the way. When obstacles arose, Stephanie worked around them with ease. Our wedding day was overcast and lightly raining. None of our 200 guests noticed or cared, as Stephanie somehow made it almost unnoticeable. Everyone, especially the bride and groom had an exceptional day filled with love and happiness. We used two different venues. Stephanie expertly planned every minute of that day from 8 O’clock in the morning until midnight. She is tireless and dedicated to each task at hand. Simply put, we felt heard and that Stephanie understood our vision from the very beginning. You will not find a better wedding planner.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Leya G

If you are looking for a gal that will sew the ripped tulle from your wedding dress up in the middle of her dinner, she is the girl for you! I found Stephanie on theknot.com and from the initial meeting I was really excited to work with her. Stephanie was beyond helpful and... Read More always super responsive, despite the three hour time difference. My husband and I were planning our Truckee wedding from Kentucky and I couldn't imagine going through the process without her. She hooked us up with her amazing team of vendors and made the process as stress-less as possible. Chris and I are so thankful that we found you - you made the vision of the day come together and it would not have gone so seamless without you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Helen T

I couldn't possibly list the ways that Stephanie made our day a perfect one. We were humming along with our own planning and then began to realize that there were a lot of things that we were probably missing or that we didn't know how to execute. On top of that, we planned a... Read More non-traditional wedding. We contacted Stephanie for her day-of services (which is way more than just the day-of). She was able to step confidently into place and helped us shape the flow of the wedding and made sure we had a great mix of traditional and non-traditional touches. On the actual day-of, Stephanie and her assistant were amazing!! They never stopped moving for over twelve hours. She knew what to do and when to do it. She kept the event running smoothy and made sure we stuck to our timeline (which she had helped us create - who knew that you needed a timeline?!). She decorated the dining tables, reception area, and s'mores table beautifully. She dealt with all of the vendors. And she did it all perfectly! There wasn't anything that I would have changed! There was NO WAY that we could have pulled our wedding off without such a great coordinator. I am so glad that we found Stephanie and you will be too!

One of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We were not originally planning to hire a wedding coordinator. We were on a relatively tight budget and couldn't see how we could make it work. But, we ended up planning a wedding from across the country and during a time when both me and my husband-to-be had extremely... Read More demanding jobs. We interviewed 5 wedding coordinators in the Sacramento-area before choosing Stephanie. It was easily one of the best decisions we made in the whole wedding process. First, Stephanie respected that we wanted to stick to our budget. That was important to us and she found ways to help us balance having an amazingly beautiful wedding without breaking the budget. She works with a network of vendors who really went above and beyond what we were expecting, so we felt really good about every dollar we spent. Our DJ tried to spring an extra fee on us, on our wedding day, 2 hours before our ceremony, and Stephanie made sure we didn't have to either worry about it OR pay the last minute fee. Second, Stephanie was a great listener and really helped us style our perfect wedding. We never would have found our dream wedding venue without her, and she helped us pull together a "look" for our wedding that was beyond what I imagined (and on budget!). Third, Stephanie is extremely responsive - via text, email, phone - and was indispensable on the day of our wedding. If there were problems, I knew nothing about them, everything came together beautifully, and we really got to enjoy the day we worked so hard to plan. When you're on a budget, hiring a wedding coordinator can seem like an unnecessary expense. But, I really believe, at the end of the day, Stephanie saved us both money and time and our wedding day was absolutely everything we were hoping for and more. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Stephanie is great! Between school and work and planning a wedding, I was about ready to pull my hair out and then I met Stephanie! Planning a wedding was one of the most stressful things I've done so far, but Stephanie is so helpful and organized. Any time I text of called she... Read More responded right away. She helped me with things I had even opted to do myself. I really don't think I could've done it without her.

STE is great!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

STE is everything you could want from a day of planner. Very well organized and professional!!! She was there to make our day perfect and she did!!! Would recomend to anyone in need. Thanks!!!!

Wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Sarah S

STE is a solid choice for planning your wedding. Super responsive, organized, in-depth, detailed, and most of all--reliable. every detail is accounted for to put you at ease on your special day.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

When I started planning my wedding, I quickly realized that I was going to need some help. I live in Los Angeles, and the thought of planning a wedding in Sacramento from 400 miles away was pretty intimidating. Luckily, as soon as I met Stephanie, I knew I didn't have anything... Read More to worry about. I worked with Stephanie for the year leading up to my wedding on July 4th, 2015. Over that time, Stephanie stayed in constant contact over e-mail, keeping me updated on how things were progressing and what decisions I would need to be making soon. When I was able to travel to Sacramento for some in-person planning, Stephanie would devote the entire weekend to tastings, tours, and whatever other appointments we needed to get out of the way. Perhaps most importantly, Stephanie was incredibly responsive, answering even my silliest questions day or night. By the time the wedding arrived, I was confident that everything would go smoothly because of all of Stephanie's hard work, and I was right. The whole day went off without a hitch, exactly on schedule. Stephanie and her team worked hard to make everything go smoothly, and sacrificed spending their 4th of July holiday with their families in the process, for which I can't thank Stephanie enough. If you are planning a Sacramento wedding, I highly recommend working with Stephanie, she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 DEANDREA S

What can I say about Stephanie? She helped my husband and I have the most amazing day of our lives after a low stress and enjoyable planning period. When I first met Stephanie, I had no idea about weddings at all let alone what kind of theme I would want. In our first meeting... Read More she made us feel comfortable and confident that everything would be wonderful...and it was. From the first day to the last day she always kept the budget updated and available for us so we could know what we needed and what we had. We had access to all documentation and contracts and she kept us on track with there returns. She helped me find a theme easily and walked with me all the way through linen, venue shopping, glassware, accents, songs, hair and the other hundreds of big and little things that make up a wedding. When stressful times did occur she was always fast to answer texts and emails and solutions to problems. In short, our day would not have been the same without Stephanie Teague and we are forever grateful for it. I whole heartedly wound and do recommend her anyone wanting to plan a memorable event.

I would trust Stephanie with my life!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Jessica S

t's New Year's Eve and my now-husband and I are sitting here having an intimate night reminiscing about all that we've had to be thankful for this year. Complete truth- I am so thankful for Stephanie and her team for giving me the most beautiful and stress-free wedding day a... Read More bride could ever ask for that it literally got me up off my couch out of my dreamy state to write this review. Stephanie is a treasure. Looking back, there was no greater gift that I could have been given (aside from an incredible husband) than a stress-free, drama-free, anxiety-free, and issue-free wedding day. As soon as I spoke with Stephanie on the phone the first time I instantly felt better about the entire production of my wedding and that was a recurring pattern throughout my planning process. Stephanie proactively planned, coordinated, and problem-solved all details of my wedding to seamless perfection, and if I ever had a worry she was there to make me feel instantly better. On the days leading up to my wedding, all of my family, friends, and bridesmaids kept saying to me - "You're so calm. How are you so calm? You're such a calm bride!" While I'd like to take credit for this but it was 100% because of Stephanie. Stephanie is super professional, bright and responsive (VERY responsive... she always got back to me way faster than I thought was reasonable). She's kind and supportive, reassuring, positive and has a knack for advising you while being totally respectful of your vision, priorities, and ideas. She knows what she's doing. I wrote a very very long list of examples of ways in which Stephanie impressed me (and it would still only be a tiny sampling compared to the countless total list) but this website is only letting me post 2000 characters. So, all I can say is THANK YOU Stephanie. I would trust her with my life and I am shamelessly begging all of my engaged friends to book her so that when I'm a bridesmaid I can just sit back and relax!! :)

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Stephanie was wonderful-she took care of everything in the nicest way. I didn't realize how much she did until afterwards when I was looking at the photos. My husband and I were able to enjoy our daughter's wedding because she took care of all the details. We are so grateful for... Read More her guidance, expertise and professionalism. We could not have pulled it off without her.

Wedding Planning at Its Best!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Lesley R

I had a very specific vision for our wedding reception, but was having trouble visualizing my style and theme. Stephanie Teague Events was able to design exactly what I was looking for, as well as manage every minute detail leading up to our ceremony/reception. Working with... Read More Stephanie over the past year has been an absolute treat! She has extensive local contacts, insight about wedding details I had never thought of/planned for, and the patience to outline every detail again and again. We had a very large bridal party and Stephanie's day-of timeline was fantastic! Everyone knew exactly where they needed to be and managed to stay together! I would recommend Stephanie's coordination services any day!

A last-minute rescue

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Audrey B

Everyone should consider a coordinator, and Stephanie is a great choice! I figured that my love of planning, to-do- lists, and crafts would make it easy to do my whole wedding myself. about 3-4 months into our 5-month engagement, I was ready to cut my losses and elope. I Hated... Read More everything about wedding planning and the confusing mess of an event I had tried to plan. Stephanie came to the rescue. She helped with zoo much. I got everything finished, my vision came together beautifully, she helped me with last minute vendors, and did so much behind-the-scenes work that I didm't have to stress over or rope my family or bridesmaids into doing. We had a magical, beautiful day. So many people enthusiastically told us it was the best or one of the best weddings they ever attended. I can hardly wait to see all the pictures to experience it all again. As far as I know, virtually nothing went wrong. We managed to stay close to on-time throughout the event, and any people we were concerned about wee kept either comfortable or under control. Stephanie did a great job quickly taking over our event and putting up with all of our last-minute shenanigans. The timeline, number of guests, special songs, and other details were either undecided or changing until the day of! She just rolled with it and kept everything wonderful. I highly recommend her and any vendors she suggests. She got me a florist at the last minute. Both of the ones she recommended were phenomenal, and she had to help me choose which to use. My only concern was pricing. I'm still not sure whether I could have saved by selecting the month-of service rather than the full service. I was willing to pay anything to keep myself from quitting, and that may have been to her advantage. I'm just lucky my family was paying for most of the wedding and that my husband had finally stopped asking about costs. Either way, it doesn't matter now. Thanks Stephanie, you rescued our wedding with flying colors.

STE Review

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Lisa K

Stephanie was professional and easy to work with. She worked with us as a "month of" planner. Our wedding day went so unbelievably perfect and we were able to enjoy every minute of it, thanks in part to her hard work behind the scenes. If anything went wrong, we never knew about... Read More it. Definitely worth the extra investment for piece of mind and organization leading up to and on the big day.

MUST HAVE - BEST INVESTMENT 4 Your Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Stephanie and her team at Stephanie Teague Events (STE) are amazing, talented, top notch professionals! It’s no surprise she’s been voted top wedding coordinator in the Sacramento area!!! When we first met Stephanie we were only 7 months away from our September 6th wedding... Read More date, with 150+ guest list, and not one item checked off our “to do” list. We knew that with our busy schedules we didn’t have the time to do all the research / leg work of locating vendors, and then chasing them down to set up meetings/ tastings, etc. Stephanie was able to save us countless hours and stress in this process. This allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding planning process together as a couple without any bridezilla moments or groomzilla meltdowns. Stephanie was able to listen to our ideas, adapt to changes, and then effortlessly, with target precision find vendors she knew would meet our specific taste, needs and budget. Her experience and knowledge of who to work with is invaluable! Stephanie has first-hand / behind the scenes experience and working relationships with the best florists, bakeries, caterers, DJ’s/ Lighting, party furniture, table settings, linens, invitations designers, and yes even portable restroom companies (for our outdoor, country wedding). Stephanie and her team worked seamlessly with all the vendors to carry out our vision of a family style, old world, elegant, but not stuffy outdoor family farm wedding. Stephanie and her team even went out of their way to buy more wine during the reception, when we were running out, and carried our puppy out to our sunset photo session to include him in our special day. Many of our guests gushed at how beautiful and unique every detail was and that it was one of the best and most fun weddings they had been to (one of these guests had previously attended Eddie Murphy’s wedding)! Without a doubt Stephanie and her team at STE are a MUST HAVE and the BEST INVESTMENT you can make for your wedding!!!