Stonebridge Golf Club

Ann Arbor, MI

Book Your Wedding with Stonebridge Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN ANN ARBOR, MI

Stonebridge Golf Club sits on the outskirts of Ann Arbor, Michigan, conveniently close to the Ann Arbor Municipal Airport. Despite its well-connected location, however, the venue benefits from a remote and tranquil ambience, known for its large, attractive golf course and versatile private event spaces. Couples have a choice of indoor, outdoor or combination ceremony and reception spaces.

The Stonebridge Banquet Room can hold up to 230 standing guests or seat up to 200. This indoor space benefits from a fresh, airy feel with floor-to-ceiling windows and views over the golf course.

The Outdoor Ceremony Site is outfitted with a white pergola and offers views of the venue's putting green.

The Outdoor Patio has plenty of room for up to 200 guests and can be tented for outdoor receptions. The space also has a unique Tiki Bar for serving guests.

Reservations may be made up to 18 months in advance of the desired date, subject to a nonrefundable initial deposit or 10 percent of the contract total. A second deposit amounting to 50 percent of the total estimated cost is due six months in advance, with the remaining balance based on the final guest count due 10 days in advance.

Catering arrangements must be finalized with the venue no later than 30 days before the event, while the guest count must be guaranteed with at least 10 days' notice so that mandatory seating assignments can be made. With the exception of the wedding cake, food and beverages are supplied solely by the venue. Gratuity of 21 percent and sales tax of six percent is additional to the final catering cost.

Although there is no specific time limit to bar service, the venue management reserves the right to impose one at their own discretion. It is generally suggested that bar service does not exceed five hours and that it is timed to end half an hour before the entertainment. Standard age restrictions apply to alcohol service and shots may not be included in open bar packages.

Confetti, including rice, birdseed and artificial flowers, may not be thrown at receptions. Similarly, decorations may not be attached to walls or tied to lighting and Command Strips are forbidden.

Linens, tableware and furniture are all provided as part of the wedding package. A choice of linens is available and special requests are accepted with at least 30 days' notice.

Couples can expect the following optional extras as part of their wedding package at Stonebridge Golf Club:

• A choice of centerpieces
  • Audiovisual equipment, including projector and sound system
  • Outdoor heating
  • Access to a private bridal suite and groom's locker room for the entire day

Exceeding your expectations...

Enjoy the breathtaking view of our championship public golf course plus exclusive use of our outdoor patio, tiki bar and banquet facility. We offer exceptional cuisine and service and strive to make every event memorable. Book your wedding and receive four 18-hole rounds of golf.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

1825 Clubhouse Dr, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 429-8383

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie K

I could not have asked for a better location. The golf course is beautiful and my summer wedding photos look like they were from a magazine. The reception hall was also wonderful. There are so many windows that it keeps the room bight and open with natural light. The patio space... Read More was great for my guests to hang out on during cocktail hour and after dinner. The food and drinks were better than imagine. I was thrilled and my guests were pretty happy too! The getting ready space for the guys and the girls was perfect. We could be at the same location without bumping into each other before our first look. I was also able to see the reception room as it was being set up so I knew it was going to be perfect! If you are looking for a gorgeous golf course wedding with excellent food, staff, amenities, and the perfect back drop for photos, then Stonebridge should definitely be number 1 on your list.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda R

Stonebridge Golf Club is AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better venue! Kim is fantastic! Anytime we had a question about anything Kim emailed us back usually within 5 minutes. Reliability like that is hard to find. Additionally, you could tell that Kim truly does care and... Read More wants to make your day perfect. For example, she went out of her way to make sandwiches for the bridal party because she knew that we probably had not eaten much that day. She was always asking us if we needed anything. At one point she left our reception and Rob took over, and Rob was awesome as well! Having a venue care about your overall experience made our day better than we could've imagined. Even though Kim and her staff is what truly made the day run so smoothly, the venue itself is breathtaking! Our photographer had plenty of places to shoot from. The weather cooperated and allowed us to get married at the pergola just before sunset. It was also nice to have peace of mind knowing that if the weather didn't cooperate and it had rained, that we could've still gotten married in the tent outside. Even nicer was knowing that we could wait until 15 minutes before the ceremony started to make that call. At other places it's made a couple of hours before and the weather could clear up by the time the ceremony begins. Having the tiki bar and tables and chairs outside is something our guests raved about! When the sun set and dinner was served there was a nice glow inside due to the floor to ceiling windows. The food was excellent! Our guests got to pick from filet, cherry chicken, or vegetarian lasagna. I heard all of the entrees were delicious. We sprung for the late night pizza/bosco sticks and smores bar. Our guests LOVED them both! All I heard from people that night and into the next week was how perfect our wedding was. Whether it was the delicious food, friendly staff, or beautiful venue all received a 5 star rating from our guests. I of course will do the same! I can not recommend Stonebridge enough! If you choose to have your wedding at Stonebridge, you are choosing to have a perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Amy F

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club! The venue and grounds were beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food was delicious! We were especially impressed with Kim who was incredibly responsive and helpful from our very first inquiry... Read More about having our wedding at Stonebridge. We opted to have our ceremony outside with a plated dinner inside for our guests. Even our photographers said it was such a beautiful location for a wedding. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how scrumptious the food was! Our day was truly PERFECT and we have Stonebridge to thank for an incredible wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Casey D

I had my wedding on July 8th and must say that is was beyond expectations. Kim and the staff were helpful every step of the way. My day was truly perfect. My bride was more then happy all night. It was beautiful and elegant. Couldn't of asked for anything more from them. Food,... Read More location, staff and overall experience was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amanda K

Stonebridge Golf Club was the perfect fit! All of our guests kept raving about how wonderful the venue was and how well the entire night's events flowed. Kim was beyond helpful from the very beginning. She was organized and prompt, allowing everything to fall perfectly into... Read More place on the day of our wedding. Heather was present at the rehearsal and on our wedding day to assist with anything that we needed. She was able to handle last minute situations that I did not have time to address. Needless to say, both Kim and Heather played a huge role in making our wedding day nothing short of flawless. The bartenders and staff were amazing too! Guests were very impressed that the bartenders remembered what they were drinking when they returned to the bar. The bridesmaids and myself spent the day getting ready in the bridal room: we had mimosas delivered in the morning and lunch from the grille. All day the staff was super attentive and helpful to make sure we had everything that we needed. After the wedding, we had Stonebridge clean up for us. This was such a great option, as we just had someone pick up our items the following morning. One of our favorite aspects of Stonebridge was having the patio. Guests really enjoyed being able to go both inside and outside during cocktail hour and the reception.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Darrian A

We loved Stonebridge! We received a ton of compliments on our beautiful venue from all of our guests. Kim was amazing throughout the entire process and made our day super special. Jeff was also incredibly helpful day of. Thank you everyone there for making our day amazing.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Michelle G

Beautiful venue with outstanding customer service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Beth R

Stonebridge is such a great venue to have a wedding - intimate feel but large enough to accommodate up to 200 guests. The indoor space feels like it is part of the outdoor space with the floor to ceiling windows, and on a nice night, like our wedding night, the party flowed... Read More seamlessly between the two. The staff at Stonebridge is professional, organized, and courteous. And Kim, the event coordinator, couldn't be nicer to work with - she's responsive, thorough, and open minded to help bring your ideas to life. We loved our wedding day and the venue was simply perfect.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Michelle B

Perfect venue. Kim (who owns the golf course) is amazing! She helps so much during each step. The day of was perfect, all the staff were so accommodating! It really was the perfect day.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kristen P

Kim went above and beyond in helping us plan our wedding day, that turned out absolutely beautifully. She was always so prompt and helpful with her answers, which was very reassuring during the planning process! I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a place that... Read More will give you all the attention you need.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Rachel R

Absolutely PERFECT! This was the only venue I saw when I got engaged. I knew from the second I walked in that this was the place I wanted to get married. Kim and her team at Stonebridge were phenomenal, I have nothing but great things to say about them. Any time I had a... Read More question, Kim would respond within hours. And you know if you are planning a wedding, that a quick response is key! :) I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. This was easily the best day of my life. The food was amazing, set up was perfect, and the ceremony space.. BEAUTIFUL. Thanks again to Kim and her team for making our day so magical!

2017-05-16T09:18:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Louisa L

This is a seriously delayed review since our wedding was this past June but I wanted to post what I had written on Facebook the day after our wedding (yes, we had such an amazing experience that I was posting a review the next day when I was waiting to board a flight to start... Read More our honeymoon!). "My husband and I got married yesterday and had our reception at Stonebridge last night and it was spectacular! We are currently sitting on a plane to start our honeymoon and we keep talking about how wonderful everyone at Stonebridge was to work with. They are so wonderful and they make themselves available to talk with during the entire wedding planning process. I highly recommend this venue to everyone!"

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Suzie H

After meeting Kim at Stonebridge we had no hesitations about booking our wedding there. She was kind and knowledgeable and we couldn't be more excited about our upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Tina K

I cannot say enough nice things about Stonebridge Golf Club!Kim was amazing throughout the whole process. Any question or change I had, I was able to email her and get a response within hours. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and everyone loved the whole... Read More atmosphere. I am especially grateful for the special attention given to the bridal party while in the"holding area" before the ceremony- Kim personally brought us drinks and samples of our appetizers so we'd have something to snack on. Overall excellent experience and we are so happy and thankful we found this gem in our own back yard!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Tracy D

Stonebridge was AMAZING for our wedding. They took care of everything. The room was set up beautifully, all of our guests raved about the food and had an amazing time. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding reception any time of year.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan M

I could not have asked for a more amazing experience for our wedding day. Stonebridge knocked it out of the park in every way. Kim is the most responsive person I have ever met and so easy to work with. The quick turn times and detailed responses she gave took away so much of... Read More the stress that comes with planning a wedding, that alone is priceless. She is also extremely flexible and really helps you create custom visions for your wedding. (For example, there is flexibility in the menu, a signature drink, decorations, everything!) The service and organization during our wedding was impeccable. Everything was on time, all the food was warm and delicious, and the venue looked flawless the day of. Outside of service itself, Stonebridge is in an amazing location and has a beautiful indoor and outdoor area that you can really transform into your wedding vision. If you choose to put your trust in Kim and Stonebridge you will be SO happy you did. Thank you Stonebridge for giving us the perfect wedding day and experience.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Breanna A

Stonebridge was an excellent choice for our wedding! The venue is beautiful and has a great indoor/outdoor setup. Kim was the best, she was always available to answer our questions and was always prompt in responding. The process was very stress-free because she did such a great... Read More job of showing us our options and then updating our contract to reflect every little change, which we found very helpful. The waitstaff did a great job and they are always courteous and professional. They are accommodating to vendors, and they take the time to set things up ahead of time. I would absolutely recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Andrea R

We recently had our wedding day at Stonebridge. Kim and her staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful. We loved this venue because it had laid back vibe but still elegant enough for a wedding reception. The food was delicious and the staff was amazing. HIGHLY... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Kim was SUCH a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process- she was very quick to respond to any questions, and made every effort to make our day stress free and perfect. We had a bit of an non-traditional style (cocktail and appetizer style with no dinner) which... Read More required a bit of extra planning to make it work. Kim offered her expert opinion and helped us create a night that flowed seamlessly! All of the staff at Stonebridge was amazing- very attentive throughout the entire reception. The venue itself is an awesome space- with plenty of room for guests to mingle inside and out. We would highly recommend Stonebridge to anyone planning an Ann Arbor wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kirsten S

My husband and I had our reception here on August 6th of this year, and we could not have picked a better venue. Kim and everyone at Stonebridge was so helpful through the whole planning process and the day of! When it came time for the day of the wedding, everything was set... Read More up exactly how I wanted and the whole night went off without a hitch. So many of my family and friends said this was one of the nicest weddings they've been to, and Stonebridge is to thank for a lot of that. My venue was one less thing that I had to stress about when planning because Stonebridge made everything so easy! Not to mention our photos turned out AMAZING on their grounds! I truly could not have imagined a more perfect day! Thank you Stonebridge, Kim, and staff for making our day what it was, perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Juliana V

When starting out on our wedding planning march, we went around to a lot of local venues and spoke with even more. Upon walking in to our first meeting with Kim at Stonebridge, we knew we found our wedding home! In fact, we cancelled several other meetings that we had following... Read More the same day. Kim is fantastically responsive and accommodating. We had some special requests, all of which were handled promptly, professionally, and appropriately. We were able to do some private tastings for the catering aspect with chef Justin. I (the bride!), my mother, and other family members suffer from some severe allergies. Justin made sure to order and keep the food for our wedding separate and safe for me and my family and guests. He went to great lengths with creating new recipes and catering to my needs. On top of that, we had compliments for many guests on the exquisite food! We had some picky chefs in attendance who gave him high praise. It really couldn't have been better! All through the process, Kim kept in close contact and guided us through everything with her years of experience and familiarity with the process and venue. She helped me organize my thoughts, think through ideas in comparison with things she's seen in the past, plan our decorations, get everything and everyone in order, and so much more! The location was perfect with a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony and indoor reception area. It was so convenient to have everything together! On the day of our wedding, Kim was fantastic catering to me and my party and keeping everyone calm and on schedule. I truly couldn't have made it through without her, she is such a blessing! You won't be disappointed with your wedding at Stonebridge, in fact, you will be thrilled!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Amy K

We new this was the place for us as soon as we saw it. The outdoor space was the perfect backdrop for our photos. They have a cute little bridge and if your lucky enough to catch the sunset the pictures turn out great. I love that they had some outdoor seating for guest to get... Read More some fresh air between dances. Everything ran smoothly and on time. Wait staff was incredible and professional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nurit F

We had a wonderful experience at Stonebridge! Kim was fantastic, and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The day o was perfect! Kim and staff were amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Excellent wedding reception venue and working with Kim was delightful. The whole staff really made the evening great!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 April R

Kim and all of the Stonebridge staff made our wedding dreams come true and we could not have been happier with our choice to have our wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club. Our guests raved about the food and the space; the outdoor patio and ceremony area just outside the banquet... Read More room doors was exactly what we wanted for our spring wedding. People say that no wedding goes off without some type of hitch but we both feel like ours was just about perfect. This is in big part to the beautiful venue, great food, and Kim's calm and organized demeanor which kept me calm and reassured me that everything would work out great. Kim, you and all of the Stonebridge staff made our wedding dreams come true and we could not have been happier with our choice to have our wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club.