Designer Bridal Gowns and Couture Wedding Dresses

Our salon offers the finest couture gowns designed and manufactured in Europe by a variety of rare talented designers. Most of our gowns are not featured on our website. We offer custom dress design where you can merge styles, add or substitute any details that you see on any gown in the store or even online. We now offer Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation for $265! Buy our gorgeous samples at 50-75% OFF! Any day, every day! NEW SERVICES available! PERSONAL ASSISTANT for your wedding day: 1) To put you in your wedding dress and make sure you look flawless ($120 westchester, *for all other fees apply) 2)Personal wedding assistant for all day during your wedding! (*$450) * Steaming your dress/veil, putting you in/out your wedding dress in the lady's room, straightening your train/veil.

Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

1989 Palmer Ave, Larchmont, NY (914) 630-4220

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jincy T

Natalia and the Svetlana team were amazing to work with! I am having a very traditional Christian wedding, and my dress needed to meet specific requirements. Natalia was completely understanding of these requirements and went above and beyond to be accommodating to everyone I... Read More brought to the store. I got the dress of my dreams, custom made and fit just for me! Thanks, Natalia!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Katie A

What an absolutely amazing experience! Natalia is so wonderful and knowledgeable. I would recommend any bride to come to Svetlana. The dresses are made specifically to you so there is no need for multiple fittings or alterations. It was so amazing to try my dress on and it fit... Read More the first time and I could take it home no problem. Natalia is such a professional and has such good advice. She truly made my experience unfortgettable. I would go back to Svetlana Bridal a million times over........but of course I won't have to 😉 I can't thank Natalia enough for my gorgeous dress!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Rosanna F

I just ordered my dress from Svetlana Bridal Couture and I could not be more thrilled. I went to several places and tried on countless dresses, but Svetlana Bridal Couture was the perfect fit. They immediately lock the door when you enter because they only take one bride at a... Read More time. You don't feel rushed at all and all attention is on you. Because ever dress is custom made, you get to tweek your dress and make it perfect for you. It makes it feel unique and one of a kind. I can't wait to see the final product! UPDATE: I just got my dress, and it is perfect. Exactly what I hoped for. Natalia was amazing. My experience has been wonderful with Svetlana Bridal Couture. I recommend it to every bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Melody C

I visited Svetlana Couture on President's Day, grateful they were open and available since I was having work done on my car and had some time to kill. I previously only tried dresses on at David's Bridal, but knew I needed to try on more dresses to find The One. My first... Read More impression of the boutique was that it was very small, but they offer a unique variety of options exclusive to the boutique, designed by Svetlana, I learned. Natalia made me feel very comfortable, and after showing her a few dress pics, she pulled about 5 dresses. When trying them on, each dress was pretty in its own way, some more flattering on me than others, but near the end, Natalia decided to pull a 2 piece-dress, consisting of a strapless sweetheart lacy corset and ruffled skirt. It had no train, which is exactly what I wanted. I was trying to avoid alterations, and the dress fit me perfectly! I was also trying to stick to my budget, so Natalia let me buy the floor sample in order to get it closer. I do wish it was still a little less expensive, that would be my only gripe. I didn't buy the dress on the spot, as I had an appointment to go to Amelia's Boutique right aftwards, but after a disappointing selection of options there, I came back to Svetlana Couture and purchased the dress! I'm very happy that I have this important piece of the wedding process completed, and that it met my needs. I'm also happier supporting a local business, rather than the giant wedding industry machine. I highly recommend Svetlana Couture!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Iris L

Natalia was incredibly helpful in guiding me to pick my wedding dress! After visiting s few bridal dress stores prior to Svetlana Bridal Couture, I wasn’t sure if I was going to find my dress for a while. However, after just giving her a few simple details about my style and... Read More size, Natalia already had picked out a few dresses for me to try on when I got to the store. She was very attentive, friendly, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my dress and my experience working with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Kaitlin H

My experience was fantastic! Natalia spent quality time with me to help design the perfect dress for me! She was super helpful and I’m in love with me dress!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Maria Gabriela C

I’m in love with my dress! Not only ya dress was perfect but also the fact that I could buy it off the rack since I only had a month before I left New York(my wedding is going to be in South America). Natalia was great, responsive and attentive to my needs and likes. I leave... Read More very happy!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Melanie M

This was my very first bridal appointment and I was very impressed. I loved the fact that I was the only bride and all the attention was on me. Natalia was very professional and knowledgeable and offered nearly any customization you could dream of. The dresses were beautiful and... Read More although I have not decided on a dress yet I have a feeling I will be back !

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nyree S

I had the pleasure of meeting with Natalia! I knew the moment I walked into the store I would find my dream dress. She has so much patience and you don't feel rushed. My wedding gown is So beautiful!!! Thank you again Natalia for everything!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Fran R

My wedding dress is very beautiful, and I cannot wait to wear it at my wedding later this month! Natalia was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end - she is knowledgeable, accommodating, and responsive. There are many beautiful dresses in the shop, but Natalia helped me... Read More to customize one style in particular to get the exact look I wanted. Dress shopping at Svetlana Bridal was a stress-free experience - my dress arrived on schedule, and it fits like a glove, as it was made to my measurements.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kelly R

One dress is more beautiful than the next at Svetlana's. The owner, Natalia, is great! When I went there to find a dress, I came with a large crowd and she had waters ready for everyone and the shop was able to accommodate all of them. She ended up picking out the dress I... Read More bought. They are completely custom and are fitted to you! I just picked mine up last week and it fit like a glove. No fittings necessary - amazing! I would highly recommend Svetlana's - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Caitlyn D

My dress is beautiful! Natalia helped me think of ways to personalize it just the way I wanted and it came out great!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jennifer C

Overall great service! Natalia was extremely accommodating and tailored everything to my specific needs. She helped customize my gorgeous wedding gown that I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Laura A

Natalia and her expert dressmakers created a wonderful dress for me. They started from the dress I tried on and absolutely loved and customized it to fit my needs and ideas. It’s everything I imagined, and more. Every line worked together, the lace combined seamlessly and... Read More elegantly, and the total effect is truly one-of-a-kind perfection. We can’t thank you enough!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Zinny B

Natalia was amazing! I had a time crunch and she made me a dress within my time frame. It wasn't even one off the rack!! It was completely made up in my mind and she brought it to life. I had an amazing experience. She is so thoughtful and very patient. I returned to her store... Read More a few times before deciding to purchase anything and each time she had the same amount of patience as the first!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 A M

I made a last minute appointment at Svetlana and they were able to fit me in right away. I had already seen a few dresses at other stores and was underwhelmed with the selections, but I got to Svetlana's and I loved almost every dress I tried on! I came in with a casual tea... Read More length dress in mind but ended up leaving with a gorgeous, one of a kind gown that I absolutely LOVE! Natalia was so incredibly helpful in not only suggesting dresses but also accessories - including a skirt to go underneath the dress so I didn't have to take the dress up ( it would have only required very minor alterations due to my height) but it saved me the time and money. I was able to take my dress home that day! If you're able to fit into a sample size, they offer a significant discount rather than making your dress from scratch. I would recommend Svetlana's to any bride and please make sure to ask for Natalia!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lynn F

I had a fantastic experience. I went to two shops before here, and at Svetlana's, I found my dress on the first try. Natalia was extremely helpful and seemed to know exactly what I would like. The designs are beautiful and unique (and COMFORTABLE! I have an injury and it was so... Read More nice to wear a dress that didn't weigh a thousand pounds even though I love poof and frills), I found exactly what I want. Natalia was more than helpful, I felt very comfortable with her and she was a great listener, and I respect her a lot as a person and businesswoman. Great store, really well run, and beautiful and unique designs. Amazingly, I got a gown for under $1k, the floor sample fit perfectly so I won't need alterations. I simply cannot believe that I got the dress of my dreams at that price.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sheena S

I worked very closely with Natalia who exceeded my expectations! My first bridal experience was at Kleinfeld--while they were very nice, the dresses I selected were only available in sample sizes, which left me feeling like a defeated hippo. All of the dresses I tried at... Read More Svetlana's were amazing quality and fit my petite but curvy frame. Natalia was knowledgeable, professional and flexible. I visited 4 times (with multiple people) before saying "YES!" to the dress, I even added "bling" to the sweetheart neckline Natalia physically brought back from Moscow. We even created a custom "stacked" veil for me that is now on display in the store. Dress shopping itself is stressful, but wedding dress shopping can create serious anxiety! I felt confident in my choice and with this bridal boutique. I highly recommend Natalia to anyone in search of a unique bridal gown at a reasonable price. My budget was 6k which got me nowhere at Kleinfeld. After stating that, the sales woman said, "I thought you'd be a 'Pnina Bride'--not with that budget". I tried one on that was "decent" priced at $7800. I left Svetlana's with a dress, custom appliques added, a custom veil and headband--and was WELL under my budget. If you go, tell them SHEENA sent you! :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nicole C

After visiting at least 12 bridal salons, I finally found my dress at Svetlana. I was immediately impressed by the quality of the gowns and Natalia’s one on one attention. She gave me the bridal shopping experience that I had seen in movies, but didn’t receive at any of the... Read More other stores. She took her time with me and really listened to what I was looking for. She made me feel special and went above and beyond the day I was there. All seemed perfect and I was super excited until my custom dress arrived from Russia and it didn’t fit. At first I freaked out thinking I had gained weight, but after Natalia re-measured me she admitted it was mistake by the designer in Russia. She promised me she could have a new dress for me in two weeks. At that point I was upset and did not want to take the chance of having someone so far away make a custom dress and/or possibly risk the dress coming in the wrong size again. I proposed she let me pick out a different dress from her sample gowns in the store and have it altered by someone local to which she agreed. I found one that happened to be brand new, never been tried on before that fit me and my venue perfectly. I felt like it was meant to be and in the end I think I’m even happier with my second dress. While the dress arriving as the wrong size was bad experience, it could have been a much more disastrous experience if it occurred with a different salon. Natalia really came through for me and made sure I got exactly what I needed and that I was happy with my dress.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kimberlee A

Thank you to Natalia. She made my daughter's first "try on" experience a relaxing, fun and productive time. Natalia's knowledge was so very helpful and appreciated. Hope to be back at Svetlana's very soon!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My experience with Svetlana Bridal was by far the best out of everywhere I went. Natalia knew exactly what I wanted within minutes of me walking in the salon. I actually ended up finding 2 dressed that I was torn between. My dress was actually custom measured to my body so that... Read More you don't even need alterations when it comes in. Her prices were amazing and her service was exceptional I couldn't have picked a better salon to find my dream dress. Natalia is amazing, her salon is beautiful and your appointments are private so your are the only person in the salon so you get the attention you really need. I can't wait to wear my dream dress. Thank you so much Natalia!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Christina T

I can't say enough good things about Natalia! I had a mini wedding crisis when I realized my dress and veil (both purchased from another bridal salon) were two completely different colors. With only 2 months until my wedding, I went to see Natalia in search of a new veil. She... Read More was so helpful and patient and even let me bring in my dress so she could match a new veil perfectly. I ended up with a gorgeous cathedral ivory veil with embroidery detail. I can't wait to wear it! Thank you Natalia!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Natalia was such a pleasure to work with in finding a dress. She made something I thought would be somewhat stressful into a piece of cake. I only went to one other store before i went to Svetlana Bridal and I found my dress in a matter of minutes. I knew it when I saw it. I had... Read More a few accents added to it and even when I had to get it altered even after it was made to my original measurements (I'm fine with losing a few inches!), she was so patient, and accommodating and most importantly, delivered on all promises, promptly and in a small timeframe. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shoshana R

I LOVED working with Natalia on finding the perfect dress for my wedding. I cannot say enough good stuff about this shop. Each dress is custom made for you and when you try it on it is absolutely perfect. The one on one attention you get in the shop is just what you need to find... Read More "the one" (other than your future husband).

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Colleen H

I had a great experience with Natalia, who runs Svetlana Bridal. She was very friendly, personable, and helpful during my search for a dress. I arrived at Svetlana on a whim, because I happen to drive past it all the time. I can't recommend it enough if you are looking for a... Read More highly personalized and stress-free experience. Natalia only sees one bride at a time, so it is a quiet atmosphere basically serving as a private fitting. She has a clean and bright shop, with bottles of water waiting for you on the table alongside the latest bridal magazines. When you step into Svetlana, you are the sole source of attention and you are basically guaranteed to find something to your liking. Natalia pulled several dresses that went along with the styles I explained I was looking for, and she also chose a couple of others that I never would have chosen on my own. I had a pretty firm idea of what I was looking for in a dress, but it turned out that I picked a dress that looked nothing like what I went in for! She was very knowledgable about what would look good on me, and she insisted I try on dresses that I thought I would have no interest in. The very last dress she selected for me to try on was PERFECT; I fell in love with it the moment I put it on. I purchased it and had measurements taken (because the dresses are custom made). I also bought a headpiece with it, which complements my dress nicely and fits in with my overall style. Natalia was always responsive via phone or email for any questions I had, and she kept me abreast as to when my dress would be in. My dress did arrive later than anticipated (which was initially a small source of stress), but she was following the whereabouts of the dress and always was in touch with me ensuring it would get to me on time. That being said, my dress arrived over a month before my wedding date allowing plenty of time for alterations- but I didn't even need alterations because it was a custom fit! The dress fit me beautifully and I was enamored with it. It was everything I was hoping for and more. I then bought a stunning two-tiered veil from her to complete the look. Natalia steamed the veil and told us how to keep everything in perfect condition until the wedding. My dress from Svetlana is the most beautiful gown I have ever seen and the price was remarkable. It was my first major purchase for my wedding, and it set a high standard for all of my future wedding-related purchases. I can't wait to wear it this weekend! Thank you Natalia! Xo

2016-06-08T11:06:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Colleen! I appreciate all the wonderful words. I can't wait to see the photos from your wedding!

Natalia M

"Our priority is finding you a perfect wedding dress while providing one of a kind experience during our private appointments. If you didn't find a particular design or wish to change some details, we offer an option of creating a custom gown based on your photos or ideas using any fabric, any lace of any color!" Prices vary based on complexity of work and fabric. Our custom designs start at $1,200. Ask about our "Personal Bridal Assistant on Your Wedding Day" Service!