Southern California Wedding Planning & Design

Founded in 2010, Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full service wedding coordination & design boutique with an eye for detail and a passion for weddings. Our goal is to design a wedding that is unique to the couple and defines their personality through working together one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment. With our guidance and expertise, we will help you with your wedding, your vision, and your dreams to make it the most memorable day. All packages include three planners on the day of your wedding. One is a bridal assistant to be your personal assistant for the day. Second is a set-up assistant to help with setting up decor and personal items. Your lead planner will be onsite from beginning to end to make sure your wedding is flowing smoothly and as perfect as you imagined.

Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Serving SD, OC and LA County (858) 668-8263

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Randi R

Melissa and her team are amazing! I'm so happy we hired Sweet Blossom to help us with our wedding! I purchased the Apple Blossom package (first month-last month coordination) and it was well worth the investment. Melissa was so easy to work with, very professional and organized,... Read More she listened to every concern I had, gave great recommendations, was always prompt to answer emails or take a phone call to help ease my stress of all the little wedding details and planning. I had 100% trust that our wedding day would be run seamlessly because of her...and it did! So seamless that we were ahead of schedule most of the night! Melissa and her team made the wedding day so stress free that we (and our family) got to really enjoy the whole day without having to worry about anything. I received a lot of compliments on how well organized and on top of things Melissa and her team were. I highly recommend hiring SBW to help coordinate your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jena D

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! My husband and I are recently married (April 2017) and we are THRILLED to give Melissa Reinke and her team at Sweet Blossom Weddings a GLOWING review. She is absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I planned the wedding in San Diego while living... Read More across the country and working full time in Massachusetts, so we booked the Cherry Blossom Package (full service) and Melissa was absolutely invaluable to us. We hired her about a year before our wedding date after we had already secured a venue but we needed her help with everything else, including music, lights, decorations, florals, and desserts. She's very professional, but also awesome and personable! She was extremely responsive to our emails and made time for phone calls or video chats whenever we needed her. She gave us great options of vendors to choose from within our budget and helped us navigate phone interviews, tastings, and contracts VERY easily. She kept us on track AND on budget and helped us to get exactly what we wanted based on what was important to us on our special day. In terms of the wedding day, her team was an absolute dream. She and an additional assistant handled the entire set up and break down of everything and an additional bridal assistant stayed with me and the girls to help solve any logistical issues or get us anything we needed. The bridal assistant was a wonderful addition to our day. I had ZERO stress day of and ZERO problems to solve, so I could completely enjoy the whirlwind. Plus, my bridesmaids loved it because they too could enjoy the day with me without being too busy with problem solving on my behalf. The day was truly seamless and we are so grateful to Melissa for helping to plan and orchestrate the wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Michelle D

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I am so glad we put our trust in Melissa Reinke and the Sweet Blossom Wedding team to coordinate our wedding. Not only are they super ORGANIZED, PREPARED, and PROFESSIONAL, but also SWEET, CARING, SUPPORTIVE, and GENUINE. They encompass everything you... Read More want in a wedding coordinator!! Melissa and her assistants were prepared with each minute detail of the day, from the ceremony to the reception, to the décor and the gifts. She even made sure that all the valuable items of the day remained safe and secure (which was extremely important to me). Her team is able to handle any situation that might arise on your wedding day. Melissa and her team are worth the investment!! They are passionate about their work, and will make sure you are 110% IN LOVE with your wedding! Even my family members and friends commented on how motivated, engaged, and on top of things throughout the day! Words can’t express how thankful I am for Melissa and her team for making our wedding day so incredibly special and memorable!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Stephanie M

Of all of the decisions we made in planning our wedding, easily one of the best was in contracting Olivia Johnson of Sweet Blossoms Weddings to be our coordinator! She planned a wedding for 180 guests in just five months, and she made the entire process simple and seamless. She... Read More is the kind of wedding coordinator you want working with you and for you - she is extraordinarily talented, knowledgeable, and reliable. When we first met her, she promised to make the entire process fun and memorable, not stressful, and she accomplished exactly that.  She was a godsend to us. She has exceptional follow through, attention to detail, a creative design sense, and excellent expertise of local wedding resources. She was always very accessible and responsive to any concerns we had. Her interpersonal and time management skills are stellar. We never worried about anything throughout the entire planning process and her coordination on the wedding day was simply phenomenal – we had the best day ever because while she orchestrated every detail, we were able to just enjoy the day!! Looking at our photographs and video, one look at their quality in capturing the spirit and all of the intricate details of the special day, reaffirms just how perfectly Olivia had translated our dream wedding into a reality. Entrusting the coordination of your wedding to someone is a very scary proposition, but placing your confidence in Olivia Johnson, of Sweet Blossoms Weddings, you will not be disappointed - as you will not find a more gifted, competent, and dependable Coordinator than Olivia.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kelly B

I can not express how amazing it was to work with Melissa and the team at Sweet Blossom! The month of the wedding I handed everything over to Melissa and didn't worry about anything after that. She made sure everything was where it was supposed to be and I couldn't be happier.... Read More Our Wedding was perfect and a huge part of it was because of them. My friends predicted I would be Bridezilla but I never had to be! They were so professional and I would recommend them to all my friends (which is how I found them in the first place!) Thank you Melissa!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jennifer A

I can't recommend Olivia and Sweet Blossom Weddings enough!! I got married on September 30th on the Naval Base on Coronado Island. I can whole heartedly say that because of Olivia I had my dream wedding and best of all had no worries the day of!! Olivia was amazing throughout... Read More my wedding planning process..she was patient, calm, unbelievably kind, professional, responsive, assertive, and so thoughtful. I had the month of package and so appreciated always having Olivia only a text or e-mail away. Olivia always had the answer to any questions or concerns that I had and kept me on track with all of the planning! Without her and her suggestions I really would have been so lost! She was so helpful in recommending vendors and because of her I got connected to an amazing florist and beauty team! When my Mom would start to question "who will do this?", "how will that happen?!".. Olivia always replied with a smile, "ME!"... it was the best that my Mom got to enjoy the day with no worries. When we ran into a few problems with the venue coordinator, she was knew just what to say when I couldn't find the words. She assured me that everything would work out and that we would make it work.. which it did!! It was such a blessing to have Olivia in my corner. The week prior Olivia had a seamless timeline planned.. and was so patient and understanding when I changed a few things around only a couple days before! She communicated fully with all of the vendors the week prior so that my family and I did not have to stress about making sure everyone was prepared. The day of was SO smooth.. my bridal assistant Mackenzie was amazing! I never would have thought I would have needed an assistant, but thinking back I don't know what we would have done if she wasn't there! She was so sweet and attentive. Olivia and her team were the best! You will not be disappointed hiring them to plan your wedding :) Thank you again!!! Love, Jen and Scott Timpani

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Julie A

We used Sweet Blossom Weddings as our coordinators for my daughter’s September wedding. I can’t begin to tell you how organized and helpful they were throughout the entire process! Olivia was professional, positive, engaging and supportive, and I’m so glad we hired her to keep... Read More us on track. She took care of so many details, and reminded us along the way what should be done and when. She created a timeline to keep the wedding at a perfect pace, and worked with all the vendors to make sure they were prepared and had all their questions answered. The day of the wedding she was “invisible” yet so “present”, always with a huge smile on her face. At one point we had a problem with lighting and all she said was, “I’ll take care of it”, and she did, immediately. That let me enjoy the day completely and not have to worry about a thing. Olivia had great ideas, responded to our questions quickly and efficiently, was very likeable, and truly created a day where we didn’t have to worry about anything going wrong, because she was there to take care of whatever came up. I highly recommend Olivia and the team at Sweet Blossom to help you a have a perfect wedding too!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 John R

We had a tricky Wedding event with a separate venue for cocktail hour and reception with separate vendors and decor for each. The day would not have gone as smoothly, and we would have been able to enjoy it with out Sweet Blossom Weddings! Olivia our coordinator was with us... Read More every step of the way. She was involved from the start so that the wedding proceeded smoothly! She is a light and sweet presence you would want to have during the hectic planning process and hectic day of the wedding! Day of the wedding her and her assistants were on top of things so we could effortlessly enjoy the day. She also handled delicate family situations with grace.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 cristina r

Olivia performed and amazing job under very unique situation. We had 200 plus guests, and two parties! The wedding and cocktails were at our house and dinner and dancing at Lomas Santa Fe Country Club. She did a great job keeping everything flowing between the two venues. The... Read More decorations at club also involved manny different vendors. She handled every thing with grace and a smile on her face. It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Meghan F

This was the best decision I ever made when it came to our wedding! We hired Olivia Johnson from Sweet Blossom Weddings and I knew from the first time I talked to her that it was the best choice! She let me be true to myself and my vision and helped it come alive! She was such... Read More a good listener and I truly felt like I gained a friend after working with her. My whole family loved her! Her and her team made the day of my wedding stress free! I knew I didn't have naything to worry about because she took care of it all. If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner do it and request Olivia! She's amazing at what she does!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Rachel R

A big thank you to Sweet Blossom Weddings! Kat and her team were so helpful at the wedding. We knew we were in good hands on such a busy, exciting day! She kept everything on our timeline, and the setup and cleanup were great. We were so happy to go back to my hotel room and... Read More see everything there. I was worried about my bouquet, it had a family heirloom attached, and there it was...back in the room! The bridal assistant, Taylor, did such a phenomenal job. If I turned around she was right there to help me with anything I needed. Kat and Tyalor were handling all of the little things that we needed, minute to minute. I highly recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings if you are looking for a stress free wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Gretchen G

I cannot speak highly enough of Melissa and her team! We did the "month-of" package and it was worth every penny. Melissa was so helpful with the tasting and creating the timeline for the wedding. Charm was SO great with helping with photos and making sure my dress was laid... Read More perfectly for each photo. You cannot go wrong with SBW!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 meredith m

Olivia from Sweet Blossom Weddings is AMAZING :) She went above and beyond to help plan our wedding this past weekend in La Jolla, CA. Olivia was highly professional, supportive, and organized throughout the entire process. She was always available to answer any questions or... Read More concerns, whether this was through text, phone, or an in person meeting. Her warm and open personality puts you at ease, which is a much needed quality when planning a wedding! As a result, our wedding went very smoothly. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our guests and have an amazing day! Ask for Olivia if you are planning a wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Audrey T

Melissa! Where do we begin. As Melissa knows, I started out being very hesitant about the wedding planning process (and had been strongly pushing for an elopement). Once my now-husband convinced me that we had to have a wedding, I knew I would need great help and guidance... Read More from an experienced wedding planner all along the way. When we first met Melissa, we were super impressed by her sweet personality, confidence, and competence. We knew we would be in good hands with Melissa and her team. What we did not know is that Melissa would exceed all our expectations and even make me fall in love with wedding planning. With her help, we found the most fantastic vendors and crafted a wedding that was truly "us." She always made us feel as if we were her only clients with her patience, attention to detail, and enthusiasm. She made excellent recommendations based on her years of experience and helped us navigate all the little details you would never even believe existed. On the day of the wedding, we were truly relaxed and able to soak in every moment because we knew everything was in good hands. Our guests commented on how relaxed we were, and our wedding party and family appreciated the opportunity to enjoy the whole day, stress-free. Melissa, Charm (bridal assistant), and Jackie (set-up assistant) were just wonderful throughout the day and night. They set up everything beautifully and kept the whole day on schedule. We even received some inquiries from our guests for Melissa's information for future weddings, which is a testament to how organized and seamless the entire day truly was. Thank you Melissa for everything, and we WILL definitely keep in touch! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Yahaira C

Melissa & her team at SBW are so amazing!! They truly made everything run so smoothly. I was so nervous about the day-of stress but thanks to these awesome ladies, I can truly say we didn't have a single worry that day. But it all started from our first meeting with Melissa, my... Read More then fiancé & I knew there was no other option but SBW. Melissa is so professional, organized & detail oriented. What more could you want from a coordinator?! Although I planned most of our wedding myself, anytime I had a concern or question she was quick to reply to my emails & guide me in the right direction. She took over the planning process the month before & with that she she took away all stress away so we could relax before the big day! My husband & I were extremely impressed & would highly recommend SBW to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie

I can't say enough good things about Sweet Blossom Weddings. We had a very intimate wedding with only 12 guests so I went with a day-of package just to help things run smoothly. Kat was my Lead Planner and she went so far above and beyond my expectations! She was in contact... Read More with me throughout the planning process, patiently answered all my questions, and she and her team (my Bridal assistant Kristina, and the Set-up Coordinator Myssi) were absolutely fantastic on our wedding day. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I had envisioned. It truly was the best day of my life and that is in large part thanks to Kat and Sweet Blossom. I highly recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Bri M

There are no words to describe how happy we were with the girls from SBW. Kat was honestly the best coordinator ever! She was so attentive from our first meeting to our wedding day. I literally had nothing to stress about because it was all handled for me by Kat and her team. I... Read More would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Amy W

Melissa and her team at SBW are AMAZING!!! I wish I could give more stars than 5/5 because they made our whole wedding process from start to finish an absolute dream! I started working with Melissa early on in our engagement and she was so sweet and easy to talk to! We spent an... Read More hour on the phone even before I sent in my deposit just talking about my vision and dreams for my day and she helped them come to life! She was so responsive over email and phone calls, came to my tasting and extra meetings at the venue to make sure everything was on lock down, and made our whole day go so smooth and seamless it was incredible! ALL of my guests came up to me after the wedding and said it was the most organized, seamless wedding they've ever been to--and I told them it was my coordinators who made it all happen! Her girls were SO sweet and helped me carry my dress and fluff my veil through hours of photographs, and even took polaroids of my guests for me before the wedding! They're all so wonderful and extremely professional! My family and I were so appreciative because Sweet Blossom Weddings made our wedding a FUN day, not a stressful day!!!! I recommend Melissa and her team to every bride!! Definitely one of the best decisions I made in my entire wedding process :)

2017-08-28T14:28:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping make it so perfect! Congratulations to you and Michael! xo

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kelly B

Book Melissa and her team for your wedding if you want a flawless and worry free day. I had my fair share of hiccups wedding planning and even on the day of the wedding but never was truly stressed because I knew Melissa was there to help. I know my wedding day couldn't have... Read More been so perfect without her guidance and help. In addition, Olivia was my bridal assistant for the day and she was one of our favorite surprises on our wedding day. She kept my husband and I laughing during all the pictures while helping me with my train and also keeping all my bridesmaids and vendors on schedule. My wedding day was perfect and I know it couldn't have been without Melissa and Olivia- thank you!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017

The best decision I made for my wedding was hiring Sweet Blossom Weddings! Kat was amazing from start to finish. When I first met with Kat, she took the time to get to know me and my now husband. She cared more about what kind of couple we were so she would be able to understand... Read More what we needed for a perfect day. I believe the key to have a stress free wedding day is trusting the professionals you have hired. From start to finish, Kat was able to recommend vendors that she knew were reliable and professional. Having her meant I didn't have to worry about the tedious things and I was really able to enjoy my day to the fullest. When we arrived back at our hotel at the end of the night, we found Kat and her team dropping off all of our things from the day (i.e photos, guest sign in canvas, ceremony items, etc.) It was everything I would have forgotten. It's been two weeks since our wedding and I am still hearing feedback from our guests about how incredible our wedding was. "Best wedding I've ever been to!" The feeling of being calm on the most important day of my life is priceless. I encourage any bride to at the very least set up a consultation with her. I have no doubt you will love her as much as I do. I'd give her 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jen L

We could not have been happier or in better hands with Sweet Blossom Weddings' expert organization, cheerful energy, awesome network of vendors, and top-notch execution of our entire wedding planning process and wedding day! Melissa is a joy to know and work with, and she really... Read More knows weddings. With Melissa we had the "ally" we needed to bring together our dream celebration, and she immediately became simply one of the best and most essential pieces of our wedding dream team, which she helped us assemble. SBW offers lots of different packages to suit different brides' and couples' needs, so if you need full service and design or if you're like us and really just need to know the ins-and-outs of wedding planning (how to structure and pull it all off), she's your gal and there 100%! On the day of our wedding, I felt absolutely joyful, calm, and able enjoy every moment, every guest, and every detail because I knew we were in such good hands. Melissa and her team are incredible, balancing the best and most professional services while managing to keep everything personalized, caring, joyful, and genuine while at it. My husband and I are so grateful to SBW!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Rob M

I would recommend Melissa and Sara to anyone planning a wedding. My wife and I were planning a destination wedding and knew nobody in the area. I cannot describe the amount of stress this created. Melissa and Sara were amazing. They made our wedding planning so much easier. We... Read More could not have been more happy with all their help and how the event turned out. They were extremely helpful leading up to the big day and even more helpful the day of. Do yourself a favor and use them to help plan your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Britney C

Melissa and the Sweet Blossom team were absolutely amazing!  They took care of everything and thought of every detail.  My wedding turned out better and more beautiful than I imagined it.  They did an excellent job interpreting my wedding style in setting up my wedding décor and... Read More details.  I usually have a difficult time giving up control, but I had complete faith and confidence handing the reigns over to Melissa and her team.  They kept me sane and I trust them 100% which are most important qualities when all you should be thinking about is enjoying your big day!  I was so impressed with their experience, professionalism, and organization.  I received multiple compliments from my guests about how on top of everything the coordinators were, and I would recommend their services in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Melissa M

We were married on October 1st, 2016 on Silver Strand Beach with our reception at Loews. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Melissa and Sara. I live out of town and they handled anything I needed. They contacted vendors and made my wedding day seamless. I didn't have... Read More to think about anything. I could call or email them anytime. They also provided a bridal assistant on my wedding day that helped keep us on schedule. They are so sweet and helpful and a joy to work with. I honestly don't know how I could have done it without them. Highly recommend Sweet Blossom!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole M

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa and her team! It was such a pleasure working with her throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made it easy, fun and always kept us on track. Our wedding day went off flawlessly because of Melissa and her wonderful team.... Read More They did the most amazing job and we are so happy we entrusted our special day to her! I highly recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings!

Meet The Coordinator

SBW Team

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a small team of certified wedding planners that have over ten years of experience. We genuinely love what we do and feel honored to be a part of our couple's special day. We have worked at some of the top wedding venues in Southern California, including Estancia La Jolla, Rancho Bernardo Inn, Park Hyatt Aviara, L'Auberge Del Mar, Paradise Point, La Jolla Woman's Club, Loews Coronado, The Inn at Rancho Sante Fe, Hotel Del, just to name a few.