Lighting, Chairs, Linens, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Arkansas, AR (479) 597-0669

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 SUZY F

Tables Matter just serviced our daughter's outdoor wedding in Mulberry, AR. It is our second wedding in less than six months that we have utilized their services and they are very competitive with their pricing. The owners are super great to work with. We recommend them for ALL... Read More your special events. Thank you Tables Matter for taking care of us twice.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 ShaRay S

Amazing customer service!!! Had everything we needed. Patty & her family went above & beyond for us! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Julie G

Patty was a pleasure to work with! She let us play with the table cloths to see visually what we thought. She purchased table cloths that she did not have enough of for our wedding and she purchased the brides/grooms special table cloth that my daughter wanted for their... Read More table. And then we rented them which is much cheaper than buying them!!! She loaded the trailer with extra chairs just in case...She will see you by appointment and she is so flexible! Through our conversations together we gained advice and ideas from her with the wedding as a whole. By the time the deal is done(fair prices) and the time spent with her you will feel like you made a nice friend! You can count on her word!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Darsey C

Tables Matters did a fantastic job with making my wedding an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Joyce R

What a WONDERFUL "family owned" business! Cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put into making everything perfect. They came out before hand to look at the event location and listened to my ideas and offered suggestions. Communication was amazing, keeping in touch... Read More with me and answering me back with any questions or concerns that I may have had with lightening speed.... they were truly amazing to work with and very professional and truly friendly....we will be highly recommending them to anyone who will be needing this service and we will definitely use them if any need arises in the future as well. Thank you again so much for everything!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Felicia H

Worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted! Would rent from them again!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dakota D

Great service! Great at communication.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Alex R

Tables Matter was so personally accommodating to all of our needs. Everything was provided for us without any worry.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Cristina M

Highly recommend them! They are very professional. Show up on time and the prices are amazing. They make everything so much easier to plan. Best wedding vendor we dealt with.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

I don't know where I would have been without Patty and Tables Matter, when it came to preparing for and setting up my daughter's wedding. Patty made everything so simple for me and took such good care of us, like having a close friend who was just a phone call away. God bless... Read More her and Tables Matter! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Amazing personal service

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Monica G

Patty and Tables Matter were amazing. They went beyond what was expected of them. They gave me my napkins a week early so I could wrap silverware. There setup and take down went very smoothly and they even brought out extra linens in case there was a problem. I was able text or... Read More call Patty anytime and she was very quick to get back with me. Tables Matter was very professional and very personable. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

So helpful!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelsey D

We used Tables Matter for our wedding and WOW!!! Patty and her team made everything so easy. We did not have to pay extra for delivery or set up. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect. Chairs were beautiful and linens were crisp and clean. I needed to pick up... Read More something across town on my wedding day. Patty jumped at the opportunity to help out. She picked up the items and saved me a lot of hassle! We were so thankful to find this company who really made our wedding come together and look beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sydney D

When I first started researching the cost of chairs in Northwest Arkansas I was shocked at how expensive rental costs, set up costs, delivery charges, and tax added up to be. I decided to look outside of the local NWA area and found Tables Matter. Patty gave me the best price,... Read More which included free set up. She set up the chairs exactly how I wanted them a day before I wanted them at no extra cost. Her chairs were in perfect condition and the service was outstanding. I highly recommend working with Patty at Tables Matter for all of your rental needs. P.S. Patty is super sweet and I loved working with her.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Staci M

I absolutely LOVED having Tables Matter do our rentals for our wedding. They were so kind and quick in their setup and cleanup. They were in contact with me several times before the wedding to make sure I had what I needed, and to make sure it was what I wanted. They are a very... Read More kind family and I recommend them to anyone I meet.

Twice Happy!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Tables Matter/Patty and her family are not just the ordinary vendors....they have gone far and beyond the call of duty helping me and my two daughters with their weddings!!! 3 years ago in Fort Smith we had my oldest daughters wedding, I had no clue as to what I was doing!... Read More Patty came to our rescue with the white chairs, sashes,center pieces and much more...she was patient, kind and totally professional. She became my life long friend! My youngest daughter was married 3 weeks ago in Hot Springs, AR and I called Tables Matter/Patty and her family and again they came to our rescue! Both weddings had 130 guest, Tables Matter supplied the table linens, sashes, cake plate, cake table linens. The prices that she charged can not be beat anywhere in the state of Arkansas!! The service provided was priceless! Patty and her husband knew and understood my stress trying to make my two daughters most precious day perfect for both of them. They even drove to Hot Springs to pick everything back up....I encourage everyone to contact Tables Matter/Patty!!! Thank you Patty....God Blesses you for all that you do!! Sincerely, Dawne Brooks Hot Springs, Arkansas

Tables Matter Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Tables Matter is by far the best rental business in the area! They did mine and my sisters wedding and will have my business in the future for anything else hands down!

Wonderful people, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Cortney B

I have been so impressed with the individuals from Tables Matter since the day we started planning our wedding - well over a year ago now. They were always so kind, patient, and helpful to ensure that they could help to make our special day as perfect as possible. They did an... Read More incredible job setting up for our wedding as well and were a joy to meet and work with at such an exciting time! A giant thank you to Tables Matter for contributing LARGELY to our perfect day! :)

Tables Matter Rock!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I used Tables Matter for both my wedding and my daughters wedding this past summer and was 100% pleased on both occasions. The quality of their products as well as set up was exceptional. They are also very friendly and will do anything to make sure your day is perfect. I highly... Read More recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding or special event. You will not be disappointed!

My Daughter's Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

As the Mother of the Bride with an entire year to plan, I contacted Patty at Tables Matter to rent chairs for an outdoor wedding. From day one, she became a good friend, like we had known each other for years. Over the next 12 months, we talked on the phone many times and... Read More Patty was always extremely helpful and patient with all my questions. We ended up renting chairs, tables, white table clothes and burlap table runners. Every thing we rented from Tables Matter was perfect. I was extremely impressed with their delivery, set up, and the amount of time they gave to make sure it was exactly the way we wanted it to be. The wedding was beautiful, everything we had hoped for and even more. I would recommend Tables Matter to anyone who is planning a wedding...they are absolutely the best!

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashlee T

We used Table Matters of Greenwood Arkansas for our daughter's wedding. From the first time that we met the owners,Patti and Scott, they were warm and welcoming and made us feel like family. They worked with us on our rentals and budget and gave us great ideas on our special... Read More event. The service they provided was professional and the quality of the rentals were excellent. They delivered on time and set everything up for us. After the event was over, they were very flexible on picking up the rentals. It was a pleasure and so much fun to work with them. They made it an enjoyable experience for all of us. Everything they told us they would do they followed through with. They are very trustworthy and honest people. The quality of their rentals out shined any other business in town along with their prices. You will not go wrong by choosing Table Matters for your special event!

Awesome service

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Amber G

Patty with tables matter made my day less stressful! I am very thankful I used them for all of my rental needs. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!!

Tables Matter

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Laura D

I rented everything for my wedding from Tables Matter including, tables, chairs, tablecloths, a wooden arbor, etc. I had such a great experience. Everything I rented was very high quality and the Tables Matter team came to set everything up when I needed it. My original wedding... Read More venue cancelled on me 2 months before my wedding day and Patty went above and beyond her job to help me find a new venue. Their customer service is incredible. I cannot begin to explain how helpful and nice they are. I highly recommend Tables Matter to anyone looking for wedding rentals. They played a big part in helping to make our day absolutely perfect!

They were the Icing on the Cake!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We absolutely LOVED working with Tables Matter!! They were very friendly,generous,and helpful. We had a budget in mind and they worked with us in every way to help us stick to it. They had a lot of beautiful merchandise to choose from and were reasonably priced. They... Read More delivered everything to our venue when we needed it and helped set it up. They came after our reception and took everything apart and took it back. They didn't rush us with having it at a certain time or getting it back in a certain time, which is nice. All in all, we were very pleased with Tables Matter and would HIGHLY recommend them! Tables Matter, we want to say a HUGE thank you for helping us make our wedding day that much more special!:)

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Stephanie D

I met Patty through a mutual friend and absolutely loved working with Patty. She is extremely professional and personable. Once you meet Patty, it's like you've known her forever. My mom and I changed the list of rentals a dozen times and we added and deleted items up until... Read More Friday before the wedding. Patty was so understanding and worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we needed. She wanted my day to be perfect. When I first sat down with her, she didn't have the linens in my colors but said she would purchase them just for my wedding. If she didn't have the item you wanted, she sought it out for you. Patty is wonderful and has such a positive attitude. She genuinely wants you to have the best wedding ever. I could not have done it without her. My wedding was perfect. I highly recommend Tables Matter for any event, but especially weddings!