Tashy Marie Makeup

Beautifying Brides All Over Florida! WPB-FTLAUD-MIAMI-KEYS

Makeup + Hair for your Happily Ever After!

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! You should look and most importantly, feel fabulous! Tashy Marie Makeup has a team of top Artists and Stylists who's only goal is to provide you with amazing personalized service. Let us have the honor of beautifying you!

MIAMI , FL Beautifying Brides All Over Florida! WPB-FTLAUD-MIAMI-KEYS (305) 501-0131

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lucianna B

I can't begin to explain how amazing Tashy was on my wedding day and the days leading up to my wedding. Being a destination wedding, I didn't have a chance to meet Tashy until the trial, which was only one day before my wedding. We did our first look and couple's portraits that... Read More same day, right after the trial. This could've been a disaster and people advised me against it, but after reading reviews, following her on social media and talking to her a few times, I had no doubts that I would love her. Not only did Tashy completely get what I was going for, but she executed impeccably and came with me for the photoshoot. I could not have asked for anyone better to assist during the shoot, she made sure I looked perfect in every single photo, kept my makeup and hair looking fresh, fixed my dress and even held up the photographer's reflectors. To add to that, her sparkly personality makes her the perfect person for the job! The morning of the wedding she did my sisters' and mom's hair and make up and they were all so impressed with how amazing she did. With all the nerves and stress, not having to worry about hair and make up was such a blessing. I love that it felt like I've known her for a long time, so spending half of my wedding day with her was so fun. And I felt so beautiful! I got so many compliments on hair and make up. I cannot recommend Tashy enough!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Julissa S

The second I spoke to Natasha over the phone I knew she was going to be amazing and felt a connection right away! I do not pamper myself ever and I could not have been more happy with putting my trust in Natasha and letting her make me feel and look beautiful! She did my hair... Read More and makeup for engagement pictures and I felt like I had already known her for years. Tashy has a way of making you feel comfortable and confident! I not only had a makeup/ hairstylist but a person to go to for any wedding related advice. She understands what it's like to plan a wedding and you may find her to be that voice of reason as she was for me during my planning. I cannot stress how happy I am to have trusted in Natasha and her company. My wedding day would not have been as special if it weren't for her. I highly recommend having her stay after for touch ups. Not only did she do touch ups but she placed my train and veil correctly, positioned my hair, gave me advice on how to take my pictures and BEST of all...... She made me take a photo I always wanted even though my husband and the trolley were ready to go. She said I would regret it and I am so happy to look back on these pictures without regrets now. She knows what she is doing and if you ever feel uncomfortable because you are not used to ever pampering yourself like me.... TRUST in her and her team of professionals. You won't regret choosing her and investing your time and money on someone who truly loves and knows how to do their job! Love you Natasha and thank you for making myself and my wedding party look flawless, as well as doing all you could to keep me calm and confident on the happiest day of my life! Julissa

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Emily d

I can't speak highly enough about Tashy. From start to finish, she made the process seamless and fun. She's got a great laid back personality and is very professional. The team she brought along was top notch too! We loved Alonso! This woman is a true artist! She's got serious... Read More talent, and it shows! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup. Honestly, it turned out better than I ever could have imagined. What's more, she stuck around to help on a particularly windy day for touch ups after my "first look" photos. She stepped in where my bridal dresser and even day-of coordinator should have. She did her and everybody else's job, haha! Tashy, when are you going to start your own comprehensive bridal team company???? 100% hire Tashy!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Sabrina S

How do I even begin explaining how amazing Natasha is?! From the moment we spoke on the phone it felt like I was talking to a friend I’ve had for ages. That’s how comfortable it was talking to her! She provided such amazing advice and was so easy to communicate with if I had... Read More any questions. Her skill is absolutely stunning. She understood exactly what I wanted and made me feel fabulous. My bridesmaids looked AMAZING. The team Tashy brings with her is unreal! My girls were talking about them for days. Now what really sets her apart is her attention to the bride on the day of the wedding. I really don’t think I could have gotten through the day in such a calm state if it wasn’t for her. She was with me every step of the way, making sure I always looked flawless for every moment leading up to the reception. She talked me through moments where I was nervous and always kept the day fun and happy. I’m so incredibly happy to have had her as part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Brianna E

I initially found Tashy through our venue's approved wedding vendor list and when we had our first phone call I KNEW she would be the one to do my hair and makeup on our big day! Speaking to Tashy was completely different than speaking to other vendors. She wasn't in it just for... Read More money and she definitely made me feel like I wasn't just a name and number down in her book. When you speak with Tashy you can just hear it in her voice that she is passionate about what she does and dedicated to making you THE HAPPIEST and MOST GORGEOUS bride! For my hair trial, engagement photo shoot and wedding day she made my hair and make up look like PERFECTION! (I have cheered as an NHL & NFL cheerleader and done pageants so impressing me says a lot!) THE BEST PART IS SHE IS ACTUALLY FUN TO BE AROUND!!! SHE HAS THE BEST PERSONALITY (IS GENUINE, REAL AND HILARIOUS) AND MAKES YOU FEEL CALM AND SO HAPPY ABOUT WHAT IS TAKING PLACE! ON TOP OF JUST BEING AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES - she ALSO did touch ups through out my engagement photos and wedding day! AND WHEN I SAY TOUCH UPS - she carried my train all through out the Biltmore while I took my first look photos, wiped the sweat from my husband's nervous face, gave me a pep talk before I walked down the aisle, and was there to switch my hair style from an updo to down in curls for my reception. I'M NOT TOO SURE HOW MANY HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTISTS WOULD DO THAT!!!! SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND AND ACTUALLY CARES!!!!! Basically, if you want 1. THE BEST hair and makeup 2. Someone who cares more about you and your experience than making money 3. Someone you could literally be friends with and treats you like family 4. Someone who does WAY MORE than what their job description says - hire Tashy!!!!! SHE IS THE BOMB!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jaclyn W

Natasha and her team were absolutely incredible to work with and I am SO glad I hired them for our wedding! From the moment I spoke with Natasha, I got such a positive vibe from her and knew my makeup/hair stylist search was over! Throughout the planning process, she was... Read More incredibly responsive, professional, flexible, and all-around a joyful and fun person to work with. She really took her time, listened to my needs, and nailed it for my hair/makeup trial, and did the same for the day of our wedding! My bridesmaids and family could not get over how amazing her team was, and everyone was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out! We had a destination wedding in Miami Beach, so planning was not always easy, but Natasha was so flexible and made the process seamless. She calmed me down when I was feeling nervous on the day of our wedding, and made sure every hair was in place and that my makeup was flawless before I walked out. I can't thank Natasha and her team enough for their amazing work and for making the planning and getting ready process so much fun!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Ariana E

I cannot even begin to tell you how truly amazing Natasha was. She made myself and my girls look absolutely amazing! The team she brought with her were super talented as well. They kept us on schedule, were so fun to work with, and were beyond talented. Brides, if you want to... Read More feel and look amazing please use Natasha! Trust me.. Natasha thank you for making my day that much more special xoxo Ariana

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Lindsay K

Natasha is truly talented with makeup AND hair! Before I knew about Natasha, I with going to use a different team for hair/makeup, but after I had a trial with Natasha I knew I needed to switch to her team. As a bride who loves doing her own makeup, nailing my bridal makeup was... Read More the #1 priority for me. Natasha not only went through 2 trials with me, but also answered countless questions, looked through several instagram makeup pictures with me and truly customized my final look for my wedding based on her expertise, exceeding ALL EXPECTATIONS!! Her super chill and fun personality made me feel relaxed not only before the wedding, but on the day of. Knowing she was going to be there for me all day making sure I look and feel my best was a huge relief for me and allowed me to just enjoy my day with my husband and our family and friends. Natasha's team couldn't have been a better match for my bridal party. Even my bridesmaids were THRILLED with their look at the wedding - and these are girls that rarely wear makeup on an everyday basis. Aside from Natasha's talent, she is very professional, organized, and punctual. I never needed to worry about Natasha and her team showing up, they are the real deal. Natasha also did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner, which I did not do a trial for and I can honestly say it was one of my favorite makeup looks ever. I have already been talking to Natasha about setting up a makeup tutorial with her now that my wedding is over to teach me how to recreate all these looks on myself! Absolutely loved working with her and highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel her best.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Jennifer S

Natasha and her team were amazing! I can not recommend her enough. After a previous trial I wasn’t happy with from another vendor, she took the time to go over what I liked and didn’t like, and tailored my look to me. She’s patient and most importantly of all, will be honest... Read More with you about what will look best for your face and what will go best with your overall look. She is so kind and fun to spend your big day with! She stuck to her schedule to a T and was super quick to reply to any questions I had during planning. Day of, my mom- who never wears makeup and who was dreading it from the beginning looked INCREDIBLE and admitted she loved the look and didn’t feel heavily makeup or overdone. She truly nailed making your natural beauty stand out. Each of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and looked like models. My makeup and curled hair stayed perfect throughout the night, and even through my after party that went until 2am +. Book her now!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Ashley M

I don't even know where to start! Tashy is absolutely amazing! From the trial at her home to the day of the wedding, she was so helpful and responsive! I could not be happier with my hair and makeup - for both myself, my bridesmaids, and mothers. She and her team did an... Read More incredible job... My bridesmaids were thrilled and loved Tashy and Gia!!! I've received so many compliments and could not be happier! Thank you so much ladies.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lily G

I really can't explain how amazing Tashy and her team were for my wedding this past weekend!!! Not only were her and her team amazing with everyone's hair and makeup, but also they were so unbelievably sweet and professional. Having Tashy with me during all the chaos of the day... Read More was so calming and she really made me feel so stunning and comfortable. I wish I could have Tashy with me every day!! Thank you soo much again for making me a Princess!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Pauline C

Natasha is simply the best! I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. She's patient, considerate, and so very cheerful. Her team was also extremely talented and full of good vibes. My hair and makeup were flawless and lasted throughout the long night/early morning hours.... Read More Natasha is an artist! She helped in making my wedding day the happiest day of my life!!! BOOK HER RIGHT AWAY!!! you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelsey O

Natasha is AMAZING! From the moment I met her during my hair & makeup trial, I knew I was in great hands. She understood my vision for a more natural look and exceeded all my expectations. Even created a personalized lip color for me! And my hairstyle was better than the... Read More

pictures I'd shown her. I have never felt more beautiful or glamorous. My wedding photos are stunning because of her work! My makeup stayed perfect in the hot Miami sun and lasted for hours as I danced the night away. Her glam squad was so much fun to work with! It was easy to see they are experts at making women look & feel fabulous. Not one of us wanted to change a thing and we all felt like we'd made new friends! I wish she could make me so flawless everyday! Working with her is an absolute DREAM!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Laura Z

NATASHA is a MAKEUP + HAIR MAGICIAN!!! I live in New York City and have had my makeup done many times but to this day Natasha is still THE BEST! Natasha came highly recommended and within 1 meeting she far exceeded all my expectations AND the expectations of my mother AND 11... Read More person bridal party! I didn't know Natasha prior to my wedding, but after it I felt like we had been best friends for years. She stuck by my side the whole day fixing my hair and makeup in rain, heat, and humidity. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to and on the big day when your a little frantic she was just the person I wanted by my side. She gets shit done, is super accommodating, and most importantly she knows what looks good! She said "trust me," I did and was never so happy!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Arielle K

Tashy is THE BEST! I had had my makeup done many times before for a variety of events and when I saw Tashy's instagram I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding. She was always available to chat even though I decided to change my hair style shortly before the wedding. Her team... Read More is amazing and she is such great energy to have with you on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Brooke H

Tashy is a wedding day miracle. Her team is fantastic and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She kept me so calm and made the wedding morning so fun for my bridesmaids and I. My makeup lasted 14 hours with minimal touch ups and I have never had more compliments. BOOK... Read More HER NIW!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rachel M

Tashy was amazing! Highly recommend for hair and makeup!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lianna C

Tasha and Alonso are THE BEST! My best friend was in a wedding party where Tasha did the make up. She used her and Alsonso's service in her wedding which I was in and I used their service for my wedding. They are extremely talented at what they do. For my best friend's wedding... Read More we started to get ready at 4 am! They were very punctual and made it a very fun experience! For my wedding they were also very punctual and together they create a fun, calm, and friendly environment. I did my trial for my save the date photoshoot. They came to my house for the trail and wedding day. They are very accommodating and really listen to what you want. Stop searching and use them!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 JACKIE M

Amazing amazing amazing more than Amazing!!! Every detail on everything the make up, the hair, the veil, the dress, her personality! Makes you feel just right since the first moment. Her team is amazing too! I had a bridal party of 12 and all their make up and hair was loved by... Read More all! Made my feel like a princess the day of my wedding :)

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Chelsea K

Although, this review is overdue...It is with great pleasure that I share my experience. Brides-to-be BOOK TASHY RIGHT NOW! I am so glad I trusted my gut instinct to book her... I first saw Natasha's work on Instagram from an acquaintance she worked with. It was fate as I view... Read More it. I was fortunate enough to book her for a trial and the wedding date, but due to budget reasons almost cancelled...thank GOD I did not. Tashy called one day after hearing my situation, she left a message and there was something so endearing and classy about her. She said, "everything will be beautiful regardless." At that moment I knew I had to have her. I adored her instantly when we met for my trial (which just happened to be the morning of my bridal shower). As future brides we always have an idea of how we want to look but I didn't have much inspiration to share with Tashy. I did my best to describe my thoughts and she did an amazing job, I got so many compliments that day...as time passed on I realized some things I wanted to change and she encouraged me to express myself freely which was a breath of fresh air. The day of the wedding was an absolute blast! Tashy and Alonso are a perfect pair. Their work compliments each other so wonderfully. Tashy also did my four bridesmaids and they looked RAVISHING! It brings tears to my eyes to think back to the first moment I saw myself. Natasha is perfection. I felt like perfection. She exceeded any of my expectations for how I wanted to look and feel. My videographer (Anchor Weddings) couldn't stop commenting how flawless my make up looked and that wasn't even when it was the finished product. Tashy has truly found her niche. She loves what she does, she will make sure she does her best work, and most of all will definitely make you feel like the gleaming, gorgeous bride every woman deserves to feel like. Hats off to you Tash. I am so grateful and will never forget the BEST DAY EVER! Xo

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lorraine P

Words cannot even describe how grateful and fortunate I am to have had Natasha and her team at my side on my wedding day. I was referred to Natasha just a few months before my wedding, and we instantly connected by telephone, where on one hand she teased me about the short... Read More turnaround time (thank goodness she was available that weekend), and on the other hand, I was comforted by her professionalism in explaining to me what I could expect in retaining her services. Moments after we spoke, she sent me an e-mail which captured my interests in detail, further reassuring me that in choosing her I would be making the right decision. Natasha's talent aside, which spoke for itself in the bombardment of compliments I received on my wedding day, Natasha's effervescence made me feel so at ease on my wedding day. Natasha was able to help me prepare for my big day, not only by making me look absolutely gorgeous, but by calming my nerves and making me laugh while in a room full of excitable women. Natasha, thank you and Alonso a hundred times over for everything that you did for me, for my mother, and for my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I am forever so appreciative.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brooke S

A++++ Natasha and her crew were AMAZING...I cannot say enough great things about her. Her energy and vibe the day of my wedding was so calming and really what I needed. She is super professional and so accommodating....she even made time for my trial when I flew in for 24... Read More hours from NJ to Florida. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Mandi G

I legitimately LOVE this gal. From the moment that I found her on The Knot and had realized she had also done the makeup for a friend of mine's wedding (coincidentally) to the moment I talked to her on the phone, I knew she would be awesome. This was only reinforced when she did... Read More my makeup/hair trial for my wedding and did an AMAZING job. Natasha did the makeup for my bridesmaids as well and made them all look stunning. They were all obsessed with how they looked. Thank you Natasha for making me look and feel like a mermaid princess on my wedding day! You're the best!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Natalee T

Natasha is just amazing. I had originally booked another artist for my big day and had Natasha do my bridal shower makeup. Needless to say I loved her and her team so much that I canceled the other artist and booked Natasha for my civil wedding and big day. She is so sweet and... Read More fun, and is extremely lovable along with her partner Alonso. They were so amazing that my MOH has booked them for her upcoming wedding. From the moment we first spoke until now she has been top notch. I am so glad she was recommended by my planner and I will always contact her from now on for all of my glam needs. She is extremely flexible and is so accommodating. If she has to be there at the crack of dawn Or middle of the night she will there. Thank you Natasha! You are a ray of sunshine and truly talented in you craft!

2016-06-13T12:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Natalee!! It was amazing to be apart of your special days :) Love you!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Colleen M

I can't say enough about Natasha. Natasha is so happy, sweet, funny and exactly the person you want to be with before you get married. She kept me so calm before the ceremony and continuously checked in with me to see if I needed anything. Natasha is extremely talented !! I... Read More wasn't even sure what I wanted when I met her for my trial and she helped me perfect what I wanted. My bridesmaids were blown away by Natasha's skills and fell in love with her as well. I don't know what I would have done with out Natasha on my wedding day, she did so much more for me then my makeup.

Tashy

Every day I get to live my dream. Makeup and hair are my passions. When a client trusts my team and I to be part of their special moments we know what an honor that is. Beyond providing excellent makeup and hair services we provide amazing customer service. The client experience is the most important priority. I want to see you smile and feel confident with your look. Going above and beyond is business as usual for us! No matter your personal style or desired look, I will listen to you and make it happen for you. I am so grateful to all my wonderful clients. I love what I do and you will too!