Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

300 N. Park Avenue, Peru, CA (800) 428-0379

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Leslie O

I can't express how much I LOVE my invitations! They are perfect! The fonts were exactly what I was hoping for, the quality is exceptional. There were no smudges, no missing print. Customer service is outstanding! This company is very responsive and friendly! They were able to... Read More customize my Invites, RSVPs, Accommodations & Reception cards. The embossing was PERFECTLY lined up with the color variations between the ivory and the pearl. Cost was BETTER than through online "discount" companies, and better quality too. (I ordered samples from 4 different companies.) I highly recommend TheAmericanWedding for all of your invitation needs!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jacquelyne S

Our invites were beautiful, exactly what we wanted, and the process was smooth. We decided to make a few changes to our first proof and they were very accommodating, getting it done without any issues. We even got lucky and the invitations we wanted became part of their weekly... Read More Flash 50% Off Sale so we jumped at it before we lost our chance to get an amazing deal on our invitations! This allowed us to add all the "bells and whistles" that we wanted without going above our budget. The quality was great and they arrived very quickly. Their selection was also much more varied than all the standard online invitation websites. In my opinion those other websites offered invitations that were too informal, overpriced, and way too contemporary, nothing classic and timeless like The American Wedding's offerings. I definitely recommend them and will be looking to purchase my thank you cards through them as well.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Nikki S

My invitations turned out great! They were beautiful and I loved the laser font that made the words 3-D. It made it feel very high quality. They arrived quickly and were perfectly packaged. The only strange thing was that there was some clear, sand-type residue on the envelope,... Read More but it did not cause a problem!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lena B

I wish I could give them negative stars. This company is HORRIBLE! First, the invitations arrived dirty. Then, a week later the sent the new ones but instead of sending 75 invitations, they sent only 52. The customer service is just awful. Do yourself a favor and USE ANOTHER... Read More COMPANY FOR YOUR INVITATIONS. THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!

Chic Invites

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Lauren Z

I used this company for our wedding invitations - my husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves and the invitations are so expensive! We found something we liked on their website and then waited for a sale (which I'm pretty sure they're always having!) and I ended up getting... Read More like 40% off my entire order which was huge! The paper they were on wasn't super thick but the invitations were nice and I've even gotten compliments on them from guests and when I tell them that I ordered them off line without ever seeing them they're shocked! If you're on a budget and need some quality invites I highly recommend this company!

We were very pleased

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lisa D

We found this website through a random Google search, not realizing that their location was only 20 miles from us in North Central Indiana. We wanted beautiful, traditional, fancy, formal invitations, and we found the perfect one on clearance, so it was very cheap. Yet we... Read More could customize it to get the exact paper color, ink color, and wording we wanted, and we couldn't have been more pleased with the invitations when they arrived. Some of our invitees raved at how lovely the invitations were! But if you prefer more contemporary-looking invitations, they've also got a very wide selection of those, and their search criteria make it easy to narrow down just what you want. They also have great customer service live chatting on the site. If you want perfect invitations at minimal hassle, this is the company to choose. (Be careful, though, to proofread your invitations very carefully- the size of each line of type, etc. can take you by surpise!)

Overall good

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Haley L

The invitations themselves looks great . I did not appreciate that the inner and outer envelopes were the same size and they did not replace them so I had to purchase more envelopes.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Gina M

We spent a mere $311 on our invitation suites from The American Wedding!! And they were gorgeous, we got tons of compliments. We designed and ordered 125 double layered invitations, 125 envelopes w/return addresses, 100 RSVP's with food choices w/envelopes with our address... Read More printed(all thermography) AND 75 Thank you notes and envelopes w/our return address!! I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything near this inexpensive. The customer service was fabulous, too!!

Nice Quality for the Price

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Caitlin W

We purchased our save the date cards, wedding invitations, and RSVP cards from the American Wedding Company. We were very pleased with the quality of all the stationary. The thermography wedding invitations were extremely pretty and had a great texture. The wedding invitations... Read More took a little longer to receive but the order was a larger order and had more details. Overall, both the save the date and wedding invitation orders were filled a little quicker than the website estimated. The company also frequently has deals and coupons you can use which is awesome. If you have ribbons or bows it is definitely worth it to pay extra to have assembled if you are short on spare time. The only thing we were slightly disappointed with was the representation of the Taupe color Thermo ink. We felt like every other color in the invitation was true to the emailed preview and web version except the Taupe. The taupe came out darker than was portrayed. Also, some of the RSVP cards had been either cut or printed on an angle. There were only about 10-15 of these and we ended up not needing to use them thankfully. Since we didn’t need them there was no need to contact the company about the issue. Overall we were very pleased with the quality we received.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Hae-Jin K

@amwed could NOT BE MORE DISAPPOINTED! we have to glue together & tie bows ourselves?! BUYER BEWARE-invites will look like DIY art projects! i am sorry you think it is acceptable that we have to sloppily glue our invite to the back lining and tie the bows ourselves. what... Read More could have been an exquisite invite will now appear DIY and like a homemade arts project. you should clearly put into your catalogue and misrepresentative sample packets that the "extra dollar" needed to "assemble" the invite means receiving a finished project, not merely stuffing the envelopes. sadly, we are on a strict timeline and don't have time to go to another company with a new order to make this right.

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Stefani M

I loved how easy and customizable The American Wedding invitations were! They were competitive in pricing and had plenty of themes to choose from. I was able to get our colors matched perfectly and reword anything on the invitations and inserts. I would highly recommend this... Read More company to anyone with invitational needs.

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Toni R

I loved my invitations! I felt they were classic, but also fit in with our [black] theme. The raised lettering was extremely beautiful. The only negative I would give is that when ordering the sample, everything was put together, meaning all pieces were attached. I then ordered... Read More my invitations thinking I would receive them the same way. Everything came separate, which would have been fine, but while the ribbons came with an adhesive backing, the translucent overlay came with nothing to attach it to the actual cardstock. I then had to find some glue myself and hope it didn't show through. I do believe they still came out beautiful after hours of gluing and arranging, I just wish everything would have come with all needed supplies.

Very Responsive!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Aly L

I actually ordered invitations through this vendor twice. The first ones I ordered without showing to my mother first (she said she was fine with whatever we liked) but when I showed them to her she HATED them. Fortunately, The American Wedding staff was very responsive and was... Read More able to cancel the order and refund the charge very quickly! I was later able to find a different invitation (that we all liked) and place another order. The order was produced and shipped quickly, and the invitations came in perfect! I was super excited to send them out to our guests! I would definitely recommend shopping with The American Wedding for your invitations.

Awesome invitations!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Jessica O

Loved the invitations I ordered from The American Wedding! They had amazing deals and beautiful quality, plus free shipping! I received them within a few weeks. I definitely recommend this website for wedding invitations!!

Great Invitations

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Roslyn M

I love my invitations. The website was really easy to work with and you can get up to 5 samples sent to you for free before you decide on what you really want. Plus if you sign up on their website, they will send you discounts to your email address. I was able to get 40% off... Read More the cost of my invitations. I bought 75 invitations and had my envelopes lined and return address imprinted on them.

Beautiful and Unique

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer R

I loved how you are able to personalize the invites online. They turned out great and we received a lot of compliments on them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer R

I loved the website because we could customize our invitations. They turned out great, we received many compliments on them.

Great value, beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Katie B

I did MUCH searching online, before selecting The American Wedding, and I am so happy that I did. Their prices were by far the lowest, and my invitations/response cards/reception cards were perfect! You are able to order 5 samples for free, which was a huge help. And, after I... Read More did my online design, I called and a lady from their customer service department reviewed it for me over the phone and made some suggestions for improvement. The online designs are easy to use, and give you a lot of flexibility on fonts/colors/wording. So great!

Will Use for Every Event in My Future

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Hilary G

I cannot imagine ever ordering invitations from anywhere else. This company sent me a catalog one day, completely out of the blue. They included a couple samples of invitations and actually list their prices on the catalog (whaaattt), plus they include a code for a great... Read More discount. You order online (on their website you can also request a catalog and up to 5 free samples of invites), and if you're really nit picky you can spend forever getting the exact right positioning and everything- it's hard to describe, but the website is super user-friendly and you have total control over every step of the process. I decided to spring the extra like $20 for extra envelopes and to have the return address printed on the back of the envelopes- a friend did the calligraphy and she LOVED having the extras and the break on return addresses. If you're a paper snob you probably won't adore the paper, but if you're that picky you probably gave yourself a bigger budget for invites anyway. I went with their cheapest option, so I probably got their lowest quality paper, which was still beautiful and it *absolutely* did not look like I went with the cheapest option. No matter what, you should definitely go to their website and request a catalog and free samples to see for yourself- nothing's better than free and there's no pressure. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with this company. Also SUPER fast turnaround and shipping. Thumbs up.

Great value, but will never recommend ordering invitations online

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Marisa D

I ordered my invitations from I received them on a very timely basis and got a really big coupon because of a sale that was happening. However, when I saw my invitations it was much plainer than expected. The mistake I made was not being able to... Read More see each element out together. When I put it together I realised it was very plain and I had to go to Micheal's to embellish it and make it look fancy

Simple and correct

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Melana K

Loved my invites they were to the point and were elegant. Loved the coloring and the affordability of all the thank yous, invited, response cards, the ease of getting envelopes printed with return addresses it was he best.

Great product at a great price!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Melissa S

I got a 40% discount for my beautiful matching invitations, RSVP cards, and my thank you notes. I have gotten tons of compliments on how beautiful my invitations were, and I am so thrilled that I made this purchase through this company. One of the best deals of all my wedding... Read More purchases!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Ashton

I got my wedding invitations here! They were absolutely gorgeous and the website was super easy to navigate. They got my proofs and invitations to me in a very timely manner.

Very nice quality and great price!

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Sophia F

Had a very positive experience. Ordered several samples, and was impressed with the quality of some of the double layer invites - which is what we ended up going with. Customer service was very helpful with questions. Loved my invitations! Prices very reasonable!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 tawanda g

After several local estimates, I decided to try American Wedding because they sent a 40% coupon for invitations. I was not disappointed. My invitations and response cards arrived 10 days after I ordered and they were perfect. I had them print my return address on the envelopes... Read More to save myself some work.