The Bride Organizer

New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut and Eastern Pennsylvania.

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

524 4th Avenue, Garwood, NJ New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut and Eastern Pennsylvania. (973) 229-7021

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Emily Brooke H

Michelle was such a help, and really made planning a pleasure without the stress. She was really amazing! Not even knowing where I should start the wedding planning process I was guided with ease every step of the way. She was always there to answer any of my questions at any... Read More hour of the day. Her professionalism and positive attitude made my mind at ease and made me feel like I was always in good hands. On the day of the wedding she helped me remain calm and I felt like without her, my special day wouldn’t have been the same. From the day I reached out to her to the end of my wedding her attention to detailed really wowed my husband and I, and even our families!!! Too bad the rating is only 5 stars because she really deserves 10! My vendors even commented on how great she was! For a smooth and stress free wedding day without a doubt you should definitely call Michelle The Bride Organizer. The name says it all!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Elise C

Michelle planned our wedding and she did an amazing job! I was planning the wedding from a distance and I knew that I needed help. I needed someone to make sure that all of the things that needed to happen, happened. That's where Michelle came in. She knew everything. She knew... Read More what to do, when it should happen. She helped make a very special day very not stressful! She even stuffed and mailed my envelopes for me! Talk about amazing! When it came to the day of, she was incredible. Everything happened exactly as we planned and that was because of her. She kept things moving, had people in the right places, and even made sure that the officiants were in their right places. Michelle made sure that all of the correct photo sets were taken and took such good care of the wedding party! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. If you want your wedding to be organized and not stressful, Michelle is the planner for you!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Wow – where to start? Michelle is amazing! From day one enquiring with her, knowing absolutely nothing about organizing a wedding but thinking there was nothing to it, she made feel like I was in good hands. Nothing was ever a problem and her bright, positive personality was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish Michelle took meticulous care of every detail to ensure our vision was brought to life. Having her on the day was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Michelle and her lovely assistant being on site, making sure everything was handled and everyone was doing as promised allowed us and our families to relax and enjoy the day (and what it’s all about). I didn't need a wedding planner but Michelle offers a day-of-coordinator option and that was EXACTLY what I needed - as the bride you are not capable of handling anything the day of your wedding and even with the most helpful friends and family they are still busy being in the wedding too- we could not have pulled off such a wonderful occasion to be remembered forever without her. Michelle is a godsend when planning a wedding. She thinks of all the things you don't, even the most organized of brides, and she handles it. Not to mention she does it all while being perfectly pleasant and not pushy or overwhelmed - my vendors even commented about how nice she was and how helpful she was for them as well when they arrived on site. Thank you, Michelle! -Rachael & Joe Rotella

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Mariekris R

The bride organizer, Michelle is ok. Expensive and not being a "REAL ORGANIZER" In my opinion she only does the timing (i actually did my own timeline!), which i appreciated it, that she wants us to be early/on time so we can get a lot of pictures. Our wedding is beautiful and... Read More all my guests were happy and we really got a Iot of positive feedbacks but I actually not happy with our organizer, Michelle. negative things: 1.) she was in our rehearsal dinner, when we were in the church, instead of -she is the one to organize my bridal party she let me do it, she let me read the names of my bridal party coz she said i know them but then in my mind "that is your job, thats why you are here, thats why you have to read the names out loud so that person can come over to you!", and besides, if she is doing a lot of weddings of course she will not know anyone! but since i am nice i let that go away, since i don't want that day to be ruined! even my bridesmaids said to me "why did not the organizer do it?" I thought when i hired her on our rehearsal day i will be stress free but i was wrong, i did the organizing actually that day! 2.) on the wedding day we went over who will get the boutonniere, the explanation was so clear and she even wrote it down but all my principal sponsors did not get it, so all the boutonnieres were wasted! and thats annoying! she even gave the corsage to the wrong person, but that one we fixed it - so thats ok. in my opinion if you are really a wedding organizer you should know what to do, even though you don't know the bridal party, you should ask, you should be pro active since the rehearsal day! 3.) i thought she would be on my side but when i need her, i could not find her and i did not know where she went. My bridesmaids were asking me that day "whats the organizer doing, we don't see her, she should be doing this and that" She is nice but I think this job is not for her. or at least she should have an assistant. thats all!

The Bride Organizer is a DIY Wedding Necessity

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Meredith F

I am a crazy, type-A, control freak, and I was planning a huge DIY extravaganza outdoor wedding. I didn't want a wedding planner–I was doing the planning, and wouldn't relinquish control like that. I needed a day-of-coordinator who understood my plan and could execute things the... Read More day-of while I was busy being the bride. Michelle could not have been more perfect for my needs. Truly, worth every penny. We started weekly phone calls a month before the wedding to review all the moving parts of the day and work out a master timeline. I sent Michelle the contact info and contracts for all my vendors (about two dozen, including everything from florist, band, and caterer to things like ice delivery and golf cart rental), and she called every single one to confirm delivery schedules, factor them into her timeline, and identify herself as point person for the day. She came to the rehearsal for a walk-through the night before, and then showed up the following morning at 7am for hair and makeup and didn't leave until 11pm at the end of the wedding. She worked out a florist issue (our delivery was short 4 boutonnieres) before I even knew it had happened, and kept us all on schedule for what turned out to be the perfect wedding day. Michelle was a calming and professional presence leading up to the wedding, she ran interference for weeks with an overbearing coordinator at the venue, and kept me sane the day-of. In fact, I didn't worry for a moment about anything other than enjoying myself because I completely trusted everything was in Michelle's capable hands. Most importantly, though, Michelle understood me, understood how much work I had put into our wedding and why I wanted everything to go as planned. I can't recommend her highly enough.