The Bridgewater Manor

Bridgewater, NJ

The Bridgewater Manor

A premier banquet venue located in the heart of Somerset County. With our lush gardens, award-winning cuisine and impeccable service, the Bridgewater Manor is the perfect location for any event!

Ballroom

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

1251 Route 202/206, Bridgewater, NJ (908) 658-3000

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Anne D

My daughter was married at the BM Sept 2017. Everything was achieved with ease, professionalism and friendliness. The food was delicious and plentiful. Adel had such great eye for detail. People are still talking. Thank you again Erin and Pat.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Beth D

We were thrilled with every part of our day at the Bridgewater Manor. From the initial planning process to the day of the entire staff was accommodating. I was a very prepared bride with a clear vision, and everyone I worked with at the Manor helped bring the vision to life! And... Read More most important to my husband and I - and all of our guests - the food was phenomenal!! High recommendations all the way around.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Jaime G

We were so happy with our choice to get married at the Bridgewater Manor. We got married on premise, and everything was flawless. The staff is absolutely wonderful, and they truly know what they are doing. You can tell this is a place that does a ton of weddings because they... Read More are orchestrated beautifully. I know there were other weddings going on but there was no issue with getting our ceremony started on time or getting there early to take photos. The food is great. Unfortunately, as it goes, we didn't get to try much as we were so busy saying hello to everyone and taking photos. However, our guests really enjoyed, and the food tasting appt blew our socks off. I had an issue with the DJ that we hired, but when I got in contact with the BWM for other possible solutions, Pat solved it for me within a 30 second phone conversation. When youre stressed out as a bride, those moments are such gifts. I really appreciated how they went above and beyond just to solve a small but very important detail, where our other vendor fell off. Highly recommend checking out the Bridgewater Manor. You always hear how something will go wrong at your wedding and you'll have to let it go, but truly everything was perfect. Thank you to their wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Paige P

Deciding to go with Bridgewater Manor was BY FAR the best decision. Pat and his team were amazing. I did not have one problem. They were able to work with me and make my dreams come true. The staff treated me like family. They are truly here to work with you. The service was... Read More excellent and the whole night went so smooth! The food was amazing! I still have people who attended the reception telling me about never seeing so much food and thanking me for an amazing time. The price was reasonable and I would DEFINITELY recommend Bridgewater Manor to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Elizabeth C

let me start off by saying Pat was excellent he accommodated everything that I needed and even though my wedding was supposed to be 50-75 no other venues wanted to be bothered but Pat said No Problem!! I ended with 100 people anyway lol. The food was amazing my guests cannot... Read More stop talking about the food, the the staff was amazing starting with the owner Pat. His assistants Erin, Mary Anne, Hassan and the captain, the wait staff was excellent. everything went perfect including the vendors that work with them SomEntertainment and Torrin photography. .. I would recommend this to Every bride and groom. The price is affordable worth every dollar. I did not stress one time . I feels like they are family not just a venue. :)

2018-01-03T12:10:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are SO HAPPY that we exceeded your expectations. We wish you both the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jillian L

We had an amazing experience at Bridgewater Manor. I would have given it 5 stars except the chicken dish we ordered was made wrong and it came out a little bit dry. (They are giving me and my husband a free dinner to make up for it which is very kind) But other than that..... Read More FANTASTIC. The owner Pat is very accommodating and understanding- everytime I was a question or concern he was more than happy to help. The venue itself is beautiful inside and out and all the staff members were very pleasant. My guests thought that the food during cocktail hour was exceptional. Overall great atmosphere. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking to book. It is affordable and you get more than you pay for. Thank you Bridgewater manor!!

2018-01-03T12:10:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jennifer L

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Bridgewater Manor on Sept 16, 2017. We were so happy with everyone we encountered there during the planning process and on our wedding day itself. We weren't sure if we would be able to have the ceremony outside due to rain... Read More earlier in the day, but MaryAnn and the Maitre 'D did everything in their power to make sure things were dried off and that there was an alternate room set up inside, and luckily the weather held out and we were able to have the outside ceremony. The ceremony area was beautiful and perfect for the number of guests we had which was 90. We had the Hunterdon room and were able to use the suite before and after the ceremony and they even set up cocktail hour food in there for my husband and I until we were ready to join everyone. The food was fantastic and many people raved about how they've never seen so much food in a cocktail hour before. The service was excellent during the whole day and we were very happy with everyone. I would definitely recommend Bridgewater Manor to anyone. You'll be very happy. We had a Saturday evening wedding and there are a few different rooms to choose from depending upon the size which was important as we were not having a large wedding. The price was more reasonable than many other venues we looked at. Excellent venue!

2018-01-03T12:10:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Rahil M

The staff was great, they set up our tables decoration the way we wanted (from the sample photos that we showed them) and after the party was over packed everything for us to go. Bridal suite is spacious which is a plus. Erin was super kind and helpful, always answering to... Read More emails and phone calls. Food was good and overall we and our guests had a wonderful night there. We highly recommend Bridgewater manor to any couple who want to have a wonderful wedding.

2018-01-03T12:10:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jennifer G

Bridgewater Manor made our wedding day amazing! Mercedes Lopez our maitre d did an amazing job of having everything in place and the entire day flowed smoothly. I would like to give a big thanks to Bridgewater Manor as they were extremely helpful whenever we needed anything and... Read More took care of everything just as we wanted. We will definitely recommend Bridgewater Manor to everyone we know as they made our wedding day wonderful!

2018-01-03T12:10:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sharon M

The Bridgewater Manor exceeded our expectations in every way. Pat, Erin and Rachel treated us well from the start, and quickly responded to our calls or emails all along. The day of my son and daughter in law's wedding, Marianne and Adel went above and beyond to make sure we... Read More were happy, and that everything down to the smallest detail was perfect. The outdoor ceremony was lovely, with a lighted gazebo, lampposts and lush landscaping. The food and drinks at the cocktail hour and dinner were abundant and delicious. We highly recommend The Bridgewater Manor:)

2018-01-03T12:10:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Meghan D

I can't even begin to explain how amazing the Bridgewater manor was for our wedding day. From the beginning Pat was fantastic with explaining all of our options, showing us the grounds, and answering all of our questions. Once we booked this GORGEOUS venue, we then had constant... Read More communication with Erin, who never once left us in the dark. She kept a good timeline and gave guidance that was easy to follow taking the stress off of us. The tasting was PHENOMENAL and so fun as they allowed us to bring both our parents with us for an amazing night of food. When the big day arrived, the venue was set up EXACTLY as I pictured down to the last rose petal. The materdee was literally the most wonderful woman who made sure my husband and I had EVERYTHING at all times, seriously she really pushed our experience over the top with her attention to detail and service, we truly wanted for nothing she made every wish come true for us. We are over the moon about how our day went, and we are still getting calls/texts about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! This venue was a dream come true and we HIGHLY recommend, hands down, the BEST!

2018-01-03T12:10:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Samantha V

Best reception place ever! I couldn't thank Erin enough for making sure everything was perfect! The food was out of this world and we danced all night long! Thank you all so much!!

2018-01-03T12:09:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Samantha R

We scheduled a venue tour for yesterday, 9/10/17, at 10:00 AM. We had my mother and step-father come out and everything. We arrived on time and stood around for a while before deciding to give ourselves the tour. We did encounter the mother of a bride who was incredibly happy... Read More with the service they had been provided, however, we weren't wowed at all with overall decor of the venue. After our self-tour was completed, we continued to wait, and wait, and wait. I walked over to the office and made myself visible but still no one bothered to greet us and ask if we were being helped. We had several staff members walk past and say hello but, still were not helped. After a half an hour of waiting, I called the office and said we needed to leave because we had waited for so long. They made such a huge deal about all of their accolades but couldn't even FOUR random people standing in the lobby for over a half an hour. It was really frustrating but made it very easy to cross them off our list of possible venues.

2017-09-11T13:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for submission. First and foremost, we wanted to apologize for your experience. We have been in business for almost 30 years and as a family owned company, we always strive to exceed expectations. Although your review is not something we often hear, it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Shreevidya M

This place is truly a gem. We recently had our Indian wedding ceremony here and I cannot say enough good things about the Manor. Pat, Marianne and the staff were my mother's right hand during the months leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they accommodated... Read More so many specific requests and made the venue feel like home to us. Indian weddings are quite complicated but the Manor make it all happen smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone having a wedding or any other type of event.

2018-01-03T12:08:45 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Stephanie O

I honestly do not know where to start when it comes to raving about how amazing the Bridgewater Manor is. The venue, the grounds, the atmosphere, and the most important element of all; the STAFF! They are phenomenal. Thank you Erin, MaryAnn, and Pat for everything. Endless... Read More phone calls and emails, you were there every step of the way. Our wedding was a beautiful one and we definitely couldn't have chosen a better place to reunite our families than at the Bridgewater Manor. You truly make your clients feel at ease and ready to take on the most amazing day of their lives. A huge thank you to the amazing staff on the day of the wedding, so nice and professional. Our maitre d; AMAZING! The food; AMAZING! I'm telling you, you will never go wrong with choosing the Bridgewater Manor for any event. All in all, my everlasting words to the Bridgewater Manor will always be thank you.

2018-01-03T12:08:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Tiffany D

My husband and I got married on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at The Bridgewater Manor. From the moment we went to view the venue and speak with Erin we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We had a gorgeous ceremony outside on the terrace and then followed that with our... Read More reception in the Somerset room. Erin helped us every step of the way answering all of our questions and making sure we had everything we needed to make our special day perfect. Adel was our maitre d' and he was amazing. He kept everything running smoothly and made sure my husband and I and all of our guests were satisfied throughout the night. The venue grounds are immaculate, the staff is outstanding and the food is phenomenal. We would recommend The Bridgewater Manor to anyone looking to have the perfect wedding.

2017-06-09T13:04:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 vanessa m

The staff was great, the décor was beautiful and the food was amazing!!! Our guests had a wonderful time and could not stop talking about the food! We will definitely recommend this venue to our friends! Thank you for making this day so memorable!

2017-06-09T13:05:06 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE TRILLED EVERYTHING WENT WELL! ALL OUR BEST TO YOU BOTH!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Melissa F

We had a tremendous wedding at Bridgewater Manor. Everything was first-rate and to our satisfaction. We would recommend them to anyone in the area!

2017-06-09T13:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Nicole P

Amazing venue....with affordable prices, three years after my wedding, I'm still getting compliment on the venue,the food, the Viennese table.

2017-06-09T13:05:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 melissa f

After looking at many venues throughout New Jersey we happened upon the Bridgewater Manor. Not only was the venue beautiful it was perfectly priced. We had our wedding in September on a beautiful day outside on the patio, followed by reception in one of the many ballroom... Read More options. The venue beautiful, food superb, and staff very easy to work with. Our pictures both inside and out are gorgeous. We used one of their preferred vendors for a florist and could not have been happier. The event planner was easy to work with and made it very easy to add on some out of town guests awaiting the birth of their grandchild the night before the wedding! All in all it was a perfect day.

2017-06-09T13:05:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Melissa W

5 isn't enough stars! Rachel, Erin, and Maryann were PHENOMENAL leading up to our wedding and even better the day of. The venue was enjoyed By our guests, and the seamless transition of the ceremony room into the reception room was beautiful. It didn't even seem like the same... Read More room. Our guests LOVED the food and the decor. We are so proud to be able to say we got married there.

2017-02-06T14:18:34 Response from the vendor

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words!! We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Bela H

Our wedding was on June 12th At Bridgewater Manor, and could've picked any better place. The stuff was incredible, the service outstanding, the food beyond delicious. All my guests were very impressed by this place. I can't thank enough to this place. They did exactly what ever... Read More I asked and even more than that. They made sure everything went well and me and my husband were happy. I highly recommended Bridgewater Manor. And whenever I have an event coming up I know where to go! Thank you again Bridgewater Manor

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Joannie B

In ONE month we planned a ceremony and reception for over 100 guest with the help of Bridgewater Manor. When a venue we had planned fell through we were crushed not knowing where to go. I called BWM on a whim, thinking what do I have to lose. I was blown away by the not only... Read More quick response, but the care to make our special day PERFECT. We replanned a wedding without any fear, just pure excitement, after meeting with Pat. The attention to detail, amazing flavorful food (cocktail hour, reception, & viennese), and the warm, classy ambiance make for a PERFECT venue to host any special event. Our guest are still raving about the food and the abundance of it, the only complaint was that they had no room in their bellies to fit it all (and they sure wanted to).

2017-02-06T14:18:49 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU !!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Angelica L

We had our October wedding at the Bridgewater Manor. Everything was wonderful! From the planning process to the day of Pat, Erin and MaryAnn were so helpful and so easy to work with! On our wedding day, our maitre d Adele was exceptional, the bartenders were fabulous and the... Read More food...OMG THE FOOD.. It was fantastic! We got so so many compliments from our guest about the food and how great it was from the cocktail hour to the main courses! We will be back in January for my daughters quincenera and we can't wait!

2017-02-06T14:19:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Cindie C

A beautiful venue for our beautiful day!! Everyone loved the food and the service was outstanding!! Maryanne, Erin, and our maitre de Deborah were fantastic!!!

2017-02-06T14:19:17 Response from the vendor