Bridal Beauty at The Charles Penzone Salons

Whether you’re growing your hair for an updo, looking for completely different hair color, makeup and nails, or scheduling spa services, you should look and feel amazing. We'll offer you an unforgettable experience. Bridal services offered at The Grand Salons, MAX THE SALON, and onsite.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1480 Manning Parkway, Powell, OH (614) 418-5350

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Sarah M

So organized and beyond helpful with each individual. Gorgeous updos and nails!

So accommodating!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Kristen B

My wedding was on Saturday afternoon, and I had 9 girls plus myself and two Moms that needed their hair and makeup done before 11:30 am. I couldn't believe how helpful everyone at the salon was! They brought in stylists from other locations and made sure everyone was made up by... Read More 11:30 on the dot! Not to mention, everyone looked amazing. I could not have asked for a better start to an important day. Thank you to Andy (hair), Jade(makeup) and everyone at The Max Salon in Short North for all of your help making my day fabulous! :)

Everything was smooth (Dublin)

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 sally h

My wedding was on a Sunday morning. I needed someone to do my hair and makeup so they got some girls to come in an hour early for me (they can't do 2 hours earlier though). Elianna did my hair. She added in a broach to my hair even though it wasn't meant to be a hair piece. My... Read More hair is very thick and heavy but it stayed up all day, even after I forgot and shook my head during a dance. Makeup went just as well. I got the airbrush and even though my face wasn't perfect that day the makeup covered it up. They know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kristine G

Both my nails and my daughter's nails broke within days of getting done. I was really disappointed to spend all that money on our nails for my wedding day and we could only enjoy them for that one day, they didn't last. They offered to redo them but I dont live in the area and... Read More there are no Charles Penzones near me. Ugg!! I feel I will ever use them again for this service. I would like to say that the hair services we received was excellent. We loved our hair do's and we received so many compliments on our hair.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Diane C

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Everyone was so friendly and made sure everyone in my bridal party looked and felt amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Grace A

Charles Penzone is my regular hair salon, so it was an obvious choice for my wedding-day beauty needs. SO glad I chose it! My wedding was on a Sunday and they don't normally open until 11, but they opened the Polaris salon early to ensure I had plenty of time to get my... Read More services done. Jodi (my regular hairstylist) is incredible--she came in just to do my hair that day since she doesn't normally work on Sundays. Alia was also wonderful as a makeup artist--I highly recommend the airbrush makeup since it stayed put perfectly all the way through the ceremony, reception, and afterparty! The trial services were also a great idea because we were able to work out some kinks and make decisions so the day-of was stress free. My mother, mother-in-law and aunt also had wonderful experiences that day and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Charles Penzone to anybody--their bridal team makes all the planning so easy, they can do anything you need (I just had hair and makeup but they offer everything from lash extensions to spray tans), and their services are so fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Samantha K

Tabitha did a great job with my airbrush makeup. She was very nice and made me look exceptionally natural. I highly recommend her for airbrush services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie C

Charles Penzone and their team of professionals are amazing. The coordinators worked with me to schedule various appointments for 6 girls and 2 moms. Everyone looked beautiful and the hair and makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night. Jaden did the bridal makeup and, at... Read More the risk of sounding conceited, made me look amazing. Olivia did the bridal hair and it looked even better than the photos on my Pinterest board! I would highly recommend working with Charles Penzone on your wedding day. You will have great results and the process will be so easy and fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halli L

Tim and Kat did the hair for my wedding and it turned out amazing!! Kat even helped my sister find a salon for her wedding in Iowa next year, by suggesting we call and ask for suggestions based on the directory that the Penzone Salons are a part of. We got so many compliments, I... Read More would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great hair on their wedding day?

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rachel N

Tishe was absolutely wonderful in transforming my bridal hair dreams into reality for my big day! She executed all of my ideas from color to style beautifully! She is my go-to stylist! Thank you Penzones!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimly Q

Exceptional services!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy H

The Charles Penzone staff did an exceptional job with my wedding. They showed up on time and were able to accommodate all 12 of us within the timeframe. The three stylist were very personable and funny. They gave suggestions and made changes when needed. I would personally... Read More recommend Peyton from the Polaris salon- she was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica P

My bridal party and I loved all of the staff at the Gahanna/New Albany Grand Salon! From the first communication to set up the appointments until we left at the end everyone was so nice and helpful. We loved that we had our own room to get our hair and makeup done so we could... Read More all be together and hang out. Everyone had great things to say about the experience and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jill H

Jillian did a great job with my hair style and Lindsey did a great job with my make-up at the Gahanna Salon.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Anna B

I had my bridal hair and makeup done by Charles Penzone, and most of my bridesmaids had their day-of hair done there, too. The best thing about CP is that they want to make sure that YOU love how you look. They are very accommodating and willing to work with you so that you feel... Read More confident. Plus, all of our stylists were really fun to talk to while we were getting ready! Helped start our big day off on the right note.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aimee S

The team and Charles Penzone was fabulous to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state, and I want dot make sure that my hair, as well as the rest of my ladies, was perfect! Booking was a breeze. I even decided to add in a blow out for the rehearsal dinner. Maggie... Read More was amazing. My hair was simply stunning.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Natalie J

Amazing experience! My hair and make up were just how I wanted them to look for my special day, and the bridal suite was fun and relaxing. I highly recommend it for your wedding day or other needs!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Meredith R

I was the matron of honor for my best friends wedding and scheduled appointments to have our makeup done for the big day. Working with the bridal coordinators was perfection! Emily and Autumn were so helpful and made my job really easy. Show up, be escorted to a private room,... Read More eat breakfast, and get pretty :) The Bride was simply gorgeous. We had airbrush for the first time and loved it! So flawless and so weightless. The artists were lovely and so professional. What another wonderful experience at Charles Penzones!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jen B

I got my hair and makeup done at the Polaris salon for my wedding day. Peyton did my hair, and Emily did my makeup. I had trials for both services, and I was impressed with how willing the professionals were to redo things and create the exact look I wanted. My day-of look was... Read More amazing and perfect; I couldn't have asked for more. Emily gave me a perfect, air-brushed makeup that lasted all day and night. And my hair stayed in place throughout the reception. It was beautiful, and I had a wonderful experience at Charles Penzone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Hannah B

Not only was the staff warm and welcoming, the hair and makeup services provided to myself and my bridesmaids was impeccable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for all hair and makeup services. Very willing to work with large parties and can utilize a lounge area to bring in your own snacks to... Read More keep everyone fed :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Megan G

I have gone to Penzones for years for all of my salon services, and they continued to be my go-to for my wedding day! I went to the Grand Salon in Gahanna/New Albany and saw my usual hair stylist, Lauren, who is absolutely fantastic and even came in on her day off just for me! I... Read More saw Lindsay for my makeup, and she was just great as well! I only had 2 bridesmaids, both of which got updo's. Both of their hair looked great and we all loved it! My only complaint would be that the lady who was supposed to do my 1 bridesmaid's makeup was running behind, and we were not informed until it was already about 20 minutes past her appointment time. Luckily, Lauren was looking for her to put a few flowers in her hair, and brought her up to us with Lindsay. Lindsay quickly finished me and did her makeup as well, instead of the other lady who was originally supposed to do it. It was lucky that we drove separate, so this worked out well, and maybe even better since I know Lindsay and know she does a great job, but had we not driven separately and were on more of a time crunch, this could've caused problems. Overall, I am very happy with my wedding day experience at Charles Penzone's, and it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the amazing ladies I had the pleasure of working with, Lindsay and Lauren! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Rima K

I had an Indian and American ceremony, and as many of you may know, there are several events that take place in Indian ceremonies. So I had three different hairstyles done. Wendy from the Dublin salon did all three of my looks, and absolutely nailed it every time. I showed... Read More her pictures of the looks that I wanted and she so effortlessly accomplished every one! Furthermore, on the day of the wedding I had 8 bridesmaids and my mom who needed hair done and the salon was so accommodating in making sure we had enough stylists to get everyone done on time. So I was completely worry free!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Katie S

Charles Penzone Dublin did a great job! they had a private room for us and everyone loved their hair and makeup. I loved my stylist, Mika, she was so nice and did a great job!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Sarah D

Unfortunately, my experience at Charles Penzone for my bridal hair and make-up was not the best. I will start by saying Emily did an amazing job with my make-up for my wedding day. She really listened to what I wanted and recreated the look perfectly from pictures I showed her... Read More from pinterest. Several times during my appointment she would stop to make sure I liked how the look was coming together. I told her a few things I didn't like and she did a great job fixing them to exactly what I was looking for. She was very nice and professional and helped start my wedding day on a positive note. After make-up I was moved to Peyton's station to start my hair. As soon as I sat down I was nervous about how it would turn out. I thought we were on the same page when I left my trial a few weeks before and that she understood what I was looking for, but she seemed to forget everything that we talking about. I can understanding that she sees a lot of clients but it would have been nice if she would have jotted down some notes from our trial in order to remember our conversation. Regardless, I showed her a YouTube video of the exact hair style I was looking for. The woman in the video showed you how to complete the look from start to finish. Just for reference, I was looking for a high curly bun that was very full and voluminous. I also had a headband that she needed to pin in. I brought clip in hair extensions to help make the bun full since I don't have extremely thick hair. she started with putting my hair up in a high pony tail to place where the bun would go. Unfortunately, most of my appointment was spent trying to get my headband pinned to my head. At one point she told me that there was no way for her to get the strings covered up because I didn't have enough hair. Luckily, my sister was there and suggested she take the hair down from the sides to cover the band. This method worked perfectly. Once the headband was finally in its place she started on the bun. She only ended up using two hair extension wefts out of the 10 that I brought. This did not create the full bun that I was looking for. Sadly, the headband issue took so much of the appointment that we were extremely pressed for time. I had to leave with a bun that was much smaller than what I was looking for. My bridesmaids also got their hair done. They each spent $60+ on their updos and two of them were falling out by the time we got back to the hotel (30 mins after the appointments). Both of those girls got their hair done by Betzy. To clarify, we didn't walk through a wind tunnel or do anything that would help ruin the style, they were just completed very poorly. I actually had to call my husband's cousin to come to the hotel to help salvage the girl's hair and help make mine look a little fuller. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed with the way the hair turned out for my wedding. I was very upset when I got back to the hotel to get ready. I am thankful that my husband's cousin was able to come to the rescue and fix my hair so that I felt beautiful on my big day. I decided to give an overall rating of 2 stars only because of Emily. She did such a great job on my make-up. I was very impressed with how focused she was on what I wanted. The make-up also lasted all night despite it being an outdoor wedding in July! I definitely recommend Emily for bridal makeup. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the hair. I hope other people have better luck in that department on their wedding day

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

The Charles Penzone Gahanna staff were amazing! They welcomed me and my party and showed us around the bridal suite. The drink service and pastries were wonderful and the suite was nice, clean, and private. Violet did wonders with my hair by helping me with my extensions and... Read More giving me the gorgeous long style I had asked for. Monroe did an amazing job with my makeup and I was ecstatic! Both my hair and makeup survived the entire wedding day and I got so many compliments about my look. Charles Penzone took my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day and turned it into a beautiful reality. I got countless compliments and had never felt more beautiful. My junior bridesmaids were excited to try different services and the staff were happy to oblige. The girls were shown around the salon and they were so happy with the staff's recommendations and assistance. Thank you CP! You made my wedding day even more special than I ever thought it could be. I would recommend you to any bride looking for hair and makeup services! -Kimberly