Bridal Beauty at The Charles Penzone Salons

Whether you’re growing your hair for an updo, looking for completely different hair color, makeup and nails, or scheduling spa services, you should look and feel amazing. We'll offer you an unforgettable experience. Bridal services offered at The Grand Salons, MAX THE SALON, and onsite.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1480 Manning Parkway, Powell, OH (614) 418-5350

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Sarah M

So organized and beyond helpful with each individual. Gorgeous updos and nails!

So accommodating!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Kristen B

My wedding was on Saturday afternoon, and I had 9 girls plus myself and two Moms that needed their hair and makeup done before 11:30 am. I couldn't believe how helpful everyone at the salon was! They brought in stylists from other locations and made sure everyone was made up by... Read More 11:30 on the dot! Not to mention, everyone looked amazing. I could not have asked for a better start to an important day. Thank you to Andy (hair), Jade(makeup) and everyone at The Max Salon in Short North for all of your help making my day fabulous! :)

Everything was smooth (Dublin)

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 sally h

My wedding was on a Sunday morning. I needed someone to do my hair and makeup so they got some girls to come in an hour early for me (they can't do 2 hours earlier though). Elianna did my hair. She added in a broach to my hair even though it wasn't meant to be a hair piece. My... Read More hair is very thick and heavy but it stayed up all day, even after I forgot and shook my head during a dance. Makeup went just as well. I got the airbrush and even though my face wasn't perfect that day the makeup covered it up. They know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Susan J

I scheduled all of our appointments well in advance through a bridal coordinator. On the day of the wedding my Matron of honor attempted to check in for her appointments at the Grand Salon Gahanna and was told they had no record of her. After providing the copy of the schedule... Read More provided by the bridal coordinator, she was told that "someone must have cancelled the appointment and that only an administrator could cancel it out of the system" My mother in law had a similar situation at the Dublin Grand Salon the same day. I'm not sure if there was a major system issue, but in the end both of them were taken care of. The salon did discount my matron of honor's services and I appreciated the gesture. One other small thing that irked me: My make up artist was more than 15 minutes late for my appointment and no one gave me a heads up she was running behind. I had to seek someone out to find out where she was. The whole experience just seemed so impersonal. If I was doing it over again, I would select a different salon.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Caitlin C

So perfect!! My bridal party and I used the Dublin location and it was absolutely amazing! All of the girls felt so great with their hair and their make-up and looked fantastic all night long. I would highly recommend Hayden for bridal hair and Cameron for the make-up! I did... Read More the trial with both of them and not only are they super friendly, they are amazing at their jobs! Hayden did my up-do in 45 minutes and not only was it super comfortable and secure, it was even better than it was in the trial! It also stayed in tact for a full 9 hours and only started to slip a tiny bit after a very vigorous bout on the dance floor. Cameron did my makeup flawlessly! Everything stayed looking perfectly fresh all through out the day and until the end of the reception. Surviving hours of photos in the sun and of dancing. It was also great that they whole bridal party was able to get their hair/makeup done in the same time frames so it only took 2 hours to get all eight of us ready. They also offer complimentary coffee/tea and is set in a very relaxing atmosphere!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Shaye M

The salon did a great job of getting my bridal party and I through the process quickly and efficiently. Chloe did my make-up and did a fantastic job! It looked great all night and unbelievable in the pictures! The bridal party's hair was great and I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better experience. I would highly recommend their services at the Gahanna location.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kristine G

Both my nails and my daughter's nails broke within days of getting done. I was really disappointed to spend all that money on our nails for my wedding day and we could only enjoy them for that one day, they didn't last. They offered to redo them but I dont live in the area and... Read More there are no Charles Penzones near me. Ugg!! I feel I will ever use them again for this service. I would like to say that the hair services we received was excellent. We loved our hair do's and we received so many compliments on our hair.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Diane C

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Everyone was so friendly and made sure everyone in my bridal party looked and felt amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Grace A

Charles Penzone is my regular hair salon, so it was an obvious choice for my wedding-day beauty needs. SO glad I chose it! My wedding was on a Sunday and they don't normally open until 11, but they opened the Polaris salon early to ensure I had plenty of time to get my... Read More services done. Jodi (my regular hairstylist) is incredible--she came in just to do my hair that day since she doesn't normally work on Sundays. Alia was also wonderful as a makeup artist--I highly recommend the airbrush makeup since it stayed put perfectly all the way through the ceremony, reception, and afterparty! The trial services were also a great idea because we were able to work out some kinks and make decisions so the day-of was stress free. My mother, mother-in-law and aunt also had wonderful experiences that day and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Charles Penzone to anybody--their bridal team makes all the planning so easy, they can do anything you need (I just had hair and makeup but they offer everything from lash extensions to spray tans), and their services are so fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Samantha K

Tabitha did a great job with my airbrush makeup. She was very nice and made me look exceptionally natural. I highly recommend her for airbrush services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie C

Charles Penzone and their team of professionals are amazing. The coordinators worked with me to schedule various appointments for 6 girls and 2 moms. Everyone looked beautiful and the hair and makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night. Jaden did the bridal makeup and, at... Read More the risk of sounding conceited, made me look amazing. Olivia did the bridal hair and it looked even better than the photos on my Pinterest board! I would highly recommend working with Charles Penzone on your wedding day. You will have great results and the process will be so easy and fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halli L

Tim and Kat did the hair for my wedding and it turned out amazing!! Kat even helped my sister find a salon for her wedding in Iowa next year, by suggesting we call and ask for suggestions based on the directory that the Penzone Salons are a part of. We got so many compliments, I... Read More would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great hair on their wedding day?

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rachel N

Tishe was absolutely wonderful in transforming my bridal hair dreams into reality for my big day! She executed all of my ideas from color to style beautifully! She is my go-to stylist! Thank you Penzones!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimly Q

Exceptional services!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy H

The Charles Penzone staff did an exceptional job with my wedding. They showed up on time and were able to accommodate all 12 of us within the timeframe. The three stylist were very personable and funny. They gave suggestions and made changes when needed. I would personally... Read More recommend Peyton from the Polaris salon- she was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica P

My bridal party and I loved all of the staff at the Gahanna/New Albany Grand Salon! From the first communication to set up the appointments until we left at the end everyone was so nice and helpful. We loved that we had our own room to get our hair and makeup done so we could... Read More all be together and hang out. Everyone had great things to say about the experience and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jill H

Jillian did a great job with my hair style and Lindsey did a great job with my make-up at the Gahanna Salon.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Anna B

I had my bridal hair and makeup done by Charles Penzone, and most of my bridesmaids had their day-of hair done there, too. The best thing about CP is that they want to make sure that YOU love how you look. They are very accommodating and willing to work with you so that you feel... Read More confident. Plus, all of our stylists were really fun to talk to while we were getting ready! Helped start our big day off on the right note.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aimee S

The team and Charles Penzone was fabulous to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state, and I want dot make sure that my hair, as well as the rest of my ladies, was perfect! Booking was a breeze. I even decided to add in a blow out for the rehearsal dinner. Maggie... Read More was amazing. My hair was simply stunning.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Natalie J

Amazing experience! My hair and make up were just how I wanted them to look for my special day, and the bridal suite was fun and relaxing. I highly recommend it for your wedding day or other needs!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Meredith R

I was the matron of honor for my best friends wedding and scheduled appointments to have our makeup done for the big day. Working with the bridal coordinators was perfection! Emily and Autumn were so helpful and made my job really easy. Show up, be escorted to a private room,... Read More eat breakfast, and get pretty :) The Bride was simply gorgeous. We had airbrush for the first time and loved it! So flawless and so weightless. The artists were lovely and so professional. What another wonderful experience at Charles Penzones!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jen B

I got my hair and makeup done at the Polaris salon for my wedding day. Peyton did my hair, and Emily did my makeup. I had trials for both services, and I was impressed with how willing the professionals were to redo things and create the exact look I wanted. My day-of look was... Read More amazing and perfect; I couldn't have asked for more. Emily gave me a perfect, air-brushed makeup that lasted all day and night. And my hair stayed in place throughout the reception. It was beautiful, and I had a wonderful experience at Charles Penzone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Hannah B

Not only was the staff warm and welcoming, the hair and makeup services provided to myself and my bridesmaids was impeccable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for all hair and makeup services. Very willing to work with large parties and can utilize a lounge area to bring in your own snacks to... Read More keep everyone fed :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Megan G

I have gone to Penzones for years for all of my salon services, and they continued to be my go-to for my wedding day! I went to the Grand Salon in Gahanna/New Albany and saw my usual hair stylist, Lauren, who is absolutely fantastic and even came in on her day off just for me! I... Read More saw Lindsay for my makeup, and she was just great as well! I only had 2 bridesmaids, both of which got updo's. Both of their hair looked great and we all loved it! My only complaint would be that the lady who was supposed to do my 1 bridesmaid's makeup was running behind, and we were not informed until it was already about 20 minutes past her appointment time. Luckily, Lauren was looking for her to put a few flowers in her hair, and brought her up to us with Lindsay. Lindsay quickly finished me and did her makeup as well, instead of the other lady who was originally supposed to do it. It was lucky that we drove separate, so this worked out well, and maybe even better since I know Lindsay and know she does a great job, but had we not driven separately and were on more of a time crunch, this could've caused problems. Overall, I am very happy with my wedding day experience at Charles Penzone's, and it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the amazing ladies I had the pleasure of working with, Lindsay and Lauren! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Rima K

I had an Indian and American ceremony, and as many of you may know, there are several events that take place in Indian ceremonies. So I had three different hairstyles done. Wendy from the Dublin salon did all three of my looks, and absolutely nailed it every time. I showed... Read More her pictures of the looks that I wanted and she so effortlessly accomplished every one! Furthermore, on the day of the wedding I had 8 bridesmaids and my mom who needed hair done and the salon was so accommodating in making sure we had enough stylists to get everyone done on time. So I was completely worry free!