The Brides Choice For Hair & Makeup Service

At Destiny & Light our team recognizes that your wedding day hair and makeup should be perfect...because you have been dreaming of this day. Our commitment to you is to, Be the Best, so you can Look Your Best! So call us to "Experience The Difference and Enjoy A Beautiful Day The Carefree Way"

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

5911 Sheldon Rd, Tampa , FL (813) 476-8386

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Amanda M

I would highly recommend the Destiny Hair and Light Makeup Group. They serviced 13 ladies in 4 hours with such calm and easy going energy. All bridesmaids and family loved their looks. The hair styles and makeup shined in the photos. Priscilla went above and beyond to make... Read More myself, the bride, feel extra special. I would send anyone their way!

I can't say enough GREAT things!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Heather P

I CAN NOT say enough GREAT things about this company. From the minute I contacted them they were there to make my wedding day easy and beautiful!!!! I personally worked with Kelly and Paola assisted with working on my wedding party. Kelly was a dream come true. I had a fabulous... Read More trial run and even after returning home and wanting to make minor adjustments she was totally game! We had a blast working with them the day of the wedding. They arrived at at 6:30 a.m. ready to get to business!!! They were very responsive to all of my questions via email, responding very quickly. I had girls that kept changing their minds on yes to hair and makeup etc. With each change, I thought they might kill me, and they were so flexible and on board to make sure I was happy!! I am on the edge of my seat waiting on pictures, but I know they will be just as I imagine! I could not have been MORE happy with my hair and make up. I showed them a few pictures and Kelly made it come to life! Paola did the same for my bridesmaids. Everyone loved the outcome!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I would recommend them over and over again!

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jillian O

My Husband and I were married on the beach on June 15, 2013. After shopping around for hair and make-up places I decided to go with The Destiny and Light - Hair and Make-Up Group. I was lucky enough to have Lori and Keyla for my trial run and for my wedding... Read More day. Like every bride, I was worried about every aspect of my wedding day. When I first went in for the trial run I wasn't too sure as to what I wanted but just knew I wanted my hair and make-up to be elegant. I was a little skeptical with the location of this company but went forward with the trial run. I was concerned that with the humidity my hair and make-up would falter while on the beach. I also wanted curls but have never been able to hold curls having such thick hair. To my surprise, the trial run went very well. The curls lasted and the airbrush make-up didn't melt! On the day of my wedding, my hair and make-up were the only part of my wedding that I didn't worry too much about. Lori and Keyla did an AMAZING job!! Not only were they professional but it was as if I had two of my best friends there helping me get ready. I could not have asked for a better pair! I also can't tell you how many compliments I received on how incredible my hair and make-up looked, and stayed throughout the night. I am so thankful for those two ladies and would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants outstanding results for an affordable price. I would also recommend asking for Lori and Keyla too! ;-) I can't wait to have another event so I can have them do my hair and make-up again!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jesse T

Love the group. Very professional and friendly. They helped make my wedding day smooth and perfect. The lead stylist Paola was extreme intuitive and paid attention not only to me and but my ladies as well. One of my girls is shy and didn't like her hair but did not say it. I... Read More could tell she didn't like it by her facial expression i mentioned it to Paola in passing while she was doing my hair. When the other stylist finished a different girl Paola told her to fix the shy girls hair and new exactly how to fix it. It was extremely impressive. My day turned out perfect and all my ladies looked fabulous. Thank you destiny and light!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Megan S

Tiffany did an AMAZING JOB!!!! My hair and make up looked so beautiful and I received compliments all night. They are very professional and take their time, paying attention to every little detail. I am very happy with how my hair and make up and the hair and makeup for my... Read More bridesmaids turned out.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nicole B

Lori and Tatiana were AMAZING! Did a wonderful job on all my girls and I. Listen to what you want and make it happen! They both have wonderful personalities and keep you laughing through the progress. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for professional hair and... Read More makeup!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Brooke M

Amanda and Jamelia did my hair and makeup as well as my 7 bridesmaids' and both moms for my 4/29 wedding and they were amazing! I was nervous because I never did a trial run, but they were both so talented and sweet, everyone looked amazing without wanting any changes and it... Read More felt like they were 2 of our best friends hanging out with us! Would definitely recommend this group to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jennifer P

Paola, Michelle and Regina what can I say you ladies made my wedding day so amazing!!! Everything turned out perfect and I couldn't of asked to look more beautiful!!! Ps sorry about my sister lol! I highly recommend destiny and light to any upcoming bride they are all amazing at... Read More what they do!!! Thank you so much again!!! Pics to come as soon as I get them!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Brittany P

I am so thankful I was able to book Destiny & Light for my wedding day!!! They are an amazing makeup and hair team! Corrine was an angel! So patient with me and my mother as we struggled to figure out what styles we wanted leading up to the wedding. The hair and makeup trials... Read More were fun and helped us to figure out what we wanted. It was always easy to get in touch with my hair/makeup stylists with any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, all issues we're sorted out by destiny and light and I was not stressed out at all. All of the stylists did an amazing job!! My bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous and I felt truly stunning! Can't say enough great things! Thanks for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Adriana J

I cannot say enough great things about Lori. From the minute I met her for my trial run through the day of the wedding, she was nothing but overly professional and supportive. I worked personally with Lori and she did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup. She was very... Read More attentive to my needs and wants and delivered on everything I asked for - in addition to keeping the mood light for me during my mini freak outs! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and it held up for a night full of dancing! Lori was extremely professional, kind and attentive. I highly recommend Destiny and Light Hair and Makeup Group, and ask for Lori!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Cheryl C

They made me look like a movie star for my wedding on 3/22/17!!! Kelly really listened to what I wanted. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and received so many compliments. They did such an excellent job on my bridesmaids! All my bridesmaids and flower girl really loved... Read More their hair and make-up. Kelly and Vanessa were wonderful, kind and professional. They were on time and managed their time very well on each person in my bridal party. I highly recommend Destiny and Light--Kelly and Vanessa.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jennifer S

I was referred to Destiny and Light by a family member whose wedding they did hair/makeup for! Lucy, Keyla, and Tatiana were our stylists for the day! My trial run was so much fun and Lucy perfectly captured what I wanted! All of my girls, both moms, and flowergirl were happy... Read More with the way everything turned out! Last minute, the flowergirl's mom needed her hair straightened and they fit her in and she was able to pay in cash. We ran right on time! Also, when getting a quote for the tattoo coverage, Priscilla, the owner, came into the salon and sat with me to make sure we had the right color, and that was without an appointment! I would definitely recommend Destiny and Light!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jane C

Lori and Ariel were so much fun to work with the morning of the wedding! They came on time, worked quickly but also precisely so all the bridesmaids, my mom and myself looked awesome for the big day! They also finished early-which pleasantly surprised my photographer. My hair... Read More stayed all day way into the night (1am) and got so many compliments! Thanks Lori and Ariel!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Theresa H

I recommend Destiny and Light. They were very good to work with and communicate with leading up to my wedding day. Lucy was terrific and she and her partner on the day of the wedding were professional, fun and kind! Only thing I would say is that even though we said "natural"... Read More look for the Bridesmaids, they had on a TON of make-up and looked very made up. Most of the girls took some of the make-up off before the ceremony, but overall it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ashleigh C

The ladies with Destiny and Light Hair and Makeup were excellent! I had Paola for my trial and she did a wonderful job capturing my ideas for full make up that still was light and natural (I'm pretty fair skinned) and creating a hairstyle that was classic simple and beautiful to... Read More go with my look. On the big day, we had both Paola and Jacqueline with us to recreate my look again and do 5 other girls including my mom. They captured each girls different idea on their look for both hair and makeup and at the end everyone looked so beautiful. They also were so helpful with last minute touch ups, blending, small changes from girl to girl with their look, etc to really value what we wanted. They also travelled all the way across the state for our getting ready location/wedding location. They provide excellent group rates and travel fee rates. They were top notch and it really completed that beautiful but natural look we were looking for.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Kelli C

Priscilla and her team are absolutely amazing! They are the first thing I booked after we secured our data and location! They are so fun to work with and they made us all look stunning!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Diana G

With as much chaos as there was in my room on wedding day, your staff was able to pull through it all with professionalism and care. Lucy and her team all accommodated my requests and everyone who got services was pleased with the results! Which is strange since my mom and aunts... Read More always always struggle with their hair on being able to communicate what they imagine for their hair, but Lucy made it happen and the pictures came out amazing! I loved my look and couldn't be more appreciative. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Britt P

They were amazing! Lori and Corrinne did such a great job! I had 5 bridesmaids and myself. They kept to our schedule, worked with all of our hair and makeup ideas, and everyone looked amazing! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Heather O

The team at Destiny and Light are great and Leticia made sure everyone looked beautiful. I would recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Sirrah H

I cannot recommend highly enough! Amanda and Keyla made my wedding morning so wonderful! They did hair and airbrushed make up for me and my four bridesmaids and really took time to listen to each of us to create unique looks for everyone. They were fun and relaxed and yet we... Read More still finished ahead of schedule! Dealing with Destiny and Light was a joy from the my first inquiry. They were very straight forward and fast to respond to questions. They went above and beyond to make me feel like they were happy to be a part of my special day and I really appreciated that. Thanks!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Jaime J

Lori made me look flawless! I received endless amounts of compliments and my bridal party looked gorgeous too! Definitely book them for airbrush makeup- you won't be disappointed! Lori was punctual, hilarious, and truly has a gift with makeup. I was able to have a natural look... Read More but still look dolled up while looking like myself. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Ashley H

Absolutely loved our hair and makeup for my wedding! We had team Tiffany and Vanessa! They slayed! Very professional and on time, We had a lot of fun girl talking and singing and dancing to the music. It was so great and relaxing. My friend who's getting married in April booked... Read More them immediately after she looked at herself in the mirror! They did an incredible job!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brittany S

Loved working with Destiny and Light! Amber and Arielle did a beautiful job on my wedding day, and Paola did an amazing job cutting/coloring my hair in the salon beforehand. Would definitely recommend using them! Very professional and fun to work with.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Bora B

Amanda and her team were AMAZING!!! I am extremely particular with my make-up (esp. my eye liner) and she truly delivered the look I wanted. She made me and my girls look so beautiful! It was such a fun environment getting ready for the wedding! Amanda- thank you for rocking at... Read More hair and make-up! I couldn't have said my I DOs without your touch!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Krystal G

When I started wedding planning, I was one of those girls who didn’t think she wanted her hair and makeup done. My bridesmaid talked me into it, and I don’t have words to express how glad I am that she did. Destiny & Light made me a believer! When I went in for my trial, I... Read More talked to Kelly about my theme and the look I was going for, and I let her take the reins and design something based on her creative expertise. She did a phenomenal job. When strangers see my wedding photos, the first thing they comment on is my dress and my “gorgeous Belle hair”. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my entire life than how Kelly made me feel on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids and family members looked wonderful as well, despite their varied makeup and hair preferences, types, and challenges. My grandma had the experience of a lifetime, and even a month later won’t stop talking about how nice Arielle and Kelly were, and what a beautiful job they did for her hair and makeup. Priscilla and Brown were also a dream to work with behind the scenes – every interaction was A+ customer service all the way. I can’t recommend Destiny & Light enough.