Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

11724 Carlisle Avenue, Chino, CA (714) 393-0316

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Victoria V

What can we say about The Double Knot except they are life savers? When we first started planning our wedding we knew we would have a long engagement and planned on waiting until after I graduated college, little did we think we would be planning it for 3 weeks after I... Read More finished. When we first met Linsey and Leah we hadn’t planned on hiring a full wedding planner but more of a day of planner. After speaking with them and getting to know them we decided right then and there we needed to hire them for more than just the day. They were extremely organized and thoughtful of the wedding planning process and we felt nothing but comfortable hiring them to help us design our special day. As our two year engagement began to come to a close and our wedding began to approach I began to feel overwhelmed with everything because after all I was planning and graduating all at the same time but Linsey was there for me every step of the way and helped me get back on track while also calming my nerves and insuring me everything was going to be ok. She even answered my ridiculous questions even ones I knew she would laugh at. She gave me ideas on how to organize myself and how to put together the ideas I had in my head. She could see my vision and helped me turn it into a reality. All while keeping my nerves at a minimum. When our big day finally arrived they worked tirelessly to keep everyone on schedule and even stayed with me and the girls as we got ready and helped me prepare for the day. Their assistant Jessica was just as amazing and was truly helpful in every way. The weather was not on our side that day and the wind became too much for some of our decorations and they had to make last minute decisions. Instead of stressing about them they made sure they handled everything and even if there were any problems I never knew anything about it and they took care of it for us. They made sure the day went as planned and tried to keep us on time with the schedule as much as possible. Everyone who attended our wedding could not stop complementing how perfect it was and how much fun they had throughout the whole night. Our mothers were most grateful for all of their help and could not stop praising them and their amazing work. They are definitely worth every penny and will make your day everything it is meant to be and more. They pay as much attention to detail as you do if not more. Hiring them was the best decision we could have made about our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding or even a party! Thank you for everything.

My wedding "insurance," plus character

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Wendy J

In the beginning, my fiance didn't agree with the need to have a "day-of coordinator." He figured it was a silly expense and it was a waste of money. Then, his brother got married. Despite their detailed planning, there was still unanswered questions and details to be addressed.... Read More Even though I wasn't part of the planning (at ALL), I took on the day-of coordinator role and nearly ran myself to the ground. That's when he realized --- no matter how thoroughly you plan, there will still be questions and things will go wrong. And that's why you get day-of coordinators. Why The Double Knot Twins? Well, first, there's two of them -- and trust me when I say that they work flawlessly together. Their expertise, experience, and good judgement combined really make them an invaluable team and an extraordinary asset to your big day. Even if nothing goes wrong, they're there to help direct, guide, and maintain the situation. But if things go wrong... They're your saviors for the day. And, if people haven't told you already ---- things WILL go wrong. But if they did, I didn't know about it. Once I passed the torch during rehearsal, I had no worries and (mostly) everything went as planned. Because they were there, the only thing I had to worry about on our big day was myself. There were no questions to be answered and no vendors to deal with. Just me and my girls, and getting married to the love of my life.

L&L

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Alisa V

The Double Knot, Leah and Linsey, L&L. Our wedding planning journey started with Leah and at that time was working at the David’s Bridal in Brea. Unknown to me L&L and I shared a mutual friend. It was fate because Leah was my attentive consultant that assisted me in deciding on... Read More my Bridesmaid’s Dresses. I later contacted The Double Knot to set up a consultation. My husband and I had met with 2 other wedding planners and decided that The Double Knot fit our full wedding planning needs perfectly. The Double Knot price and packages worked into our budget, too. From the start The Double Knot was organized and detailed down to the very last minute. The Double Knot ladies were resourceful, professional, and very experienced. L&L were very responsive to e-mails, text, phone calls, and in person meetings. We felt that as much as we, the couple, were engaged in our wedding planning, they were, too. The Double Knot was with us every step of the wedding planning from coordinating meetings, contracts and attending our meetings with vendors, ceremony rehearsal, monthly “to-do” lists and execution of our wedding day.The day of our Wedding, Leah and Linsey were up bright and early with the Bridal Party at hotel. Leah stayed at the hotel and Linsey went to our Venue to coordinate our vendors. It was great having Leah with me at in the Bridal Party suite; she helped tie me into my corset dress and gave recommendations to my hair and make-up. (She even quickly made a bustled for my wedding dress at the reception.) What helped make my day flawless was that Leah and Linsey took care of little details without even being asked. For example, my Bridal Party had taken a picture that said “Wait to you see her” and Leah took the camera took it my Fiancée to show him the picture and she was never asked to. The ceremony and reception execution was perfect. The Double Knot kept us on time throughout the night and made sure that our guests were well taken care of. To this day we don’t know of any hiccups at our Wedding.The only thing we would have changed was hiring the Double Knot from the very beginning of our wedding planning process. By the time we hired the Double Knot the Venue, Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid dresses and Photographer were pinned down. The relationship built with The Double Knot will last a lifetime. We cannot thank Leah and Linsey enough.

OMG!!! AMAZING twins!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Elissa M

Linsey and Leah are the most amazing duo for wedding coordination!! I used them for 1 month out services and they exceeded my expectations...very professional and knowledgeable and are prepared to handle any crisis to relieve stress from the wedding party. I recommend these two... Read More for any occasion!!! I felt like they were a part of our family!! I LOVE THEM!!