The Frazier History Museum

Garden, Museum, Historic Venue, Loft

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

829 W Main St, Louisville, KY (502) 753-5663

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

I had my wedding here December 19, 2015, and it was fantastic! I was planning my wedding from out of the state and Julie, Julie and Valerie were always quick to answer my questions and respond to my emails! Julie was our wedding day coordinator, and she ensured we had drinks in... Read More the back room for the wedding party and my husband and I had appetizers and a drink sitting at our table after the first dance. She ensured everything went smoothly and it was perfect! Our wedding was on the fourth floor loft and it was gorgeous! Since it was winter the roof was not occupied therefore we were able to take pictures up there, which turned out amazing! Everyone at the Frazier was easy to work with and I would highly recommend this venue!

Fantastic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Chelsea P

I had my wedding at Frazier and it was wonderful! I can't say enough about how great the Event staff is, especially Valerie. She was very responsive, gave helpful suggestions and never left me waiting around for a response to anything (and I emailed her A LOT!). The rooftop is... Read More what really sold us on Frazier over any other venue. It is the best rooftop wedding venue in Louisville, hands-down. We brought in our own wedding arch, but even if we hadn't, the rooftop had lovely flowers lining the sides of the railing, which looked very pretty in photos. The loft space was great for what we had in mind for our wedding. We were looking for a blank-canvas that we could transform into exactly what we wanted and it fit the bill perfectly. Everyone commented on what a cool and interesting space it was. We had a few issues/snags with our other vendors, but Valerie handled everything gracefully. She even supplied my step-dad with a drill when he needed it to put together our wedding arch. Honestly, I don't know what we would have done without her. I highly recommend Frazier!

AWESOME VENUE

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 simone l

I am so glad that we decided to go with the Frazier Museum. The staff (both Julies) were so nice and helpful from beginning to end. They answered emails in a timely fashion. They had great ideas and I am so grateful to have had so much help. They were prompt and true to... Read More their words. Perfect!! No complaints. The rooftop was AMAZING. My guests were stunned at the beautiful view and the beautiful yet subtle decor up there. Their are already flowers and a few potted plants up there so we did not decorate at all and we did not need to. We only added two columns to stand in between during the ceremony. No other decor was needed. The reception (4th floor loft area) was large and held all my guests (250) comfortably. It was gorgeous! I would recommend Frazier Museum to anyone!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 morgan y

They take care of your every need and the space is unique and beautiful. I didn't have to handle anything on my wedding day because their event coordinators were there to do it all through the end of my reception.