Book Your Wedding with The Kane

A BALLROOM IN STUART, FL

The Kane is a unique facility for hosting a wedding event. The property is colorful, both inside and out, featuring Key-West-style architecture. The abundant greenery, wraparound porch and quirky interior make for memorable wedding photos. Either the entire facility can be rented or just the preferred section of it. Located in Stuart, Florida, The Kane is just off the I-95, making it easily accessible for guests. The Kane has different venues to choose from for ceremonies, cocktail hour and receptions.

The Courtyard is a beautiful outdoor ceremony location. The pretty area features palm trees, tropical plants, accent lighting and a fountain, providing numerous wedding photo opportunities. Up to 100 guests can be accommodated in the courtyard for either a sunset ceremony or cocktail hour.

The Town Center resembles a Florida street lined with shops, galleries and street lamps. This unique venue is ideal for an indoor ceremony or cocktail reception for up to 100 guests. It features a gazebo for the happy couple to exchange their vows and provides ample opportunities for wedding photos.

The Club Room is an ideal location for the cocktail reception. It flows through from the Town Center and Theater and features a full bar. Guests can move easily from the chosen ceremony site to the Club Room and then onto the main reception area.

The Frances Langford Theater is an elegant setting for a reception. Its neutral decor allows the couple to start with a blank canvas and create the desired look for their event. The spacious area can be divided into two smaller sections, if preferred, each with separate sound. The room accommodates up to 250 seated guests. It features a baby grand piano, professional-grade sound and lighting, a movie screen with surround sound and an HD projector, a stage and a sprung dance floor for guests to dance the night away.

The Kane’s wedding coordinators guide the couple through every aspect of their wedding event to ensure that everything runs smoothly. From the planning stage until the last guest leaves, the professional staff members are on hand to make sure that the couple’s wedding day is flawless.

The ceremony is scheduled to begin half an hour before the start of the cocktail reception. Chairs are provided for the guests and an amplified public address system is set up. A dedicated ceremony coordinator sets up and tears down the area, helps the officiant and guides guests into the ceremony site. The ceremony package includes white garden chairs with a satin or organza sash; pipe and drape in ivory, white or black; a white aisle runner and white arch. A different arch can be selected for an additional cost. A welcome table can be set up 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony as an upgrade. This includes breads, cheese, fruit and beverages.

The reception rental includes assistance from the day-of event coordinator and a facilitator, the setup, tear-down and cleanup of the wedding event, tables and chairs, Moscan Oneida china, linen tablecloths in a choice of colors, linen napkins in black or white and 12 sets of uplighting in the couple’s choice of color. The banquet manager is also in attendance with professional waitstaff.

Kane Catering prides itself on creating unique dishes that cater to every palate. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menus can be created or a mixed menu with meat, fish and vegetarian options may be available. Preparation requirements, such as kosher, are also taken into account. Whatever the couple’s preferences, the catering team can create the desired menu using locally-sourced, fresh ingredients where possible. A printed menu card is left on every guest table, whether for a seated dinner or buffet dinner. Each menu includes the cutting and serving of the wedding cake as well as a coffee service. Outside caterers can be used, if preferred, to either deal with the entire menu or partner with The Kane’s chef.

The cocktail reception includes cold and hot butler passed hors d’oeuvres that include offerings, such as Caprese skewers, mini tortellini kebabs and miniature beef Wellingtons. Elegant displays, such as Mrs. Peters Fish Dip and Mediterranean Garden, are set up and accompanied by a selection of greens.

The Kane Buffet or Plated Package is recommended for a reception with over 50 guests. It includes a salad, a main course and a dessert selection. The Outrigger Buffet or Plated Package is also for over 50 guests and includes an elegant display and two butler passed hors d’oeuvres for cocktail hour, a salad and two choices for the main course. The Southern Bell Buffet or Plated Package has the same stages as the previous package but with different food choices for the dishes. The Frances Langford Buffet or Package includes one or two displays and butler passed starters for the cocktail hour. For the reception, guests enjoy a salad followed by three choices from a selection of meat, chicken, fish or pasta dishes for the main course and a carving station for the buffet.

Different beverage packages are available. These include four-hour open bar packages, including the couple’s signature cocktail, a consumption-based bar or a cash bar.

A tour of the facility can be arranged before the planning stage of the wedding event begins. A complimentary wedding consultation is also given to the couple.

Where your event is special

Selecting the ideal venue for your wedding can be an overwhelming task, but our creative team takes the stress out of the planning process. Our coordinators take the time to guide you through every detail of your event and assist you in selecting anything from table linens to centerpieces. Our packages are designed to provide you with incredible service, so you can sit back and enjoy a worry-free wedding celebration. The difference between an ordinary wedding and extraordinary wedding is in the details!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

900 SE Salerno Road, Stuart, FL (772) 223-7819

The Kane center

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

The Kane center is the perfect place for receptions and banquets! Everything was included: chairs, tables, table cloth, and tableware! They also have catering that was delicious! Krystle was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely helpful in the entire wedding... Read More planning process. Her knowledge and experience of wedding events helped to make our day so special! She was accommodating and was always willing to meet with us and offer suggestions. We want to relive that day at the Kane center! We are beyond thankful for everything krystle did to make our day the amazing!

2015-11-19T19:47:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, i was honored to be part of your special day! I wish you a life time of love, happiness and joy! Remember us for the baby shower!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Our wedding was such a special day and Krystal helped to make it perfect. She truly made everything come together to make our day truly an amazing one. We could not have asked for a better location, or a better wedding coordinator. We will most defiantly be back for the next big... Read More event. Thank you Krystal for all of your hard work, it was truly a memorable day.

2015-11-13T14:55:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you April, I was so honored to be apart of your special day! You and Jonathon are perfect for each other!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Molly D

The Kane was the best choice for a venue! The coordinator, Krystle, made the planning process significantly less stressful. the best part was how everything we needed, such as the food, alcohol, ceremony, and reception were all at the same location.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan S

There is too many great things I could say about the Kane Center and the awesome people who run the center. Firstly the Center is gorgeous and the perfect size for a wedding. The food is beyone good, our wedding guest still talk about the brisket and the wonderful wait staff who... Read More took care of everyone. Krystlee who runs the show goes above and beyond to make your day and entire planning process run smoothly, she really helped us figure a lot out and the big day went perfectly and as planned. The Kane Center was perfect for us and our big day and we couldn't have been happier with the role the Kane Center played!

2017-07-06T10:43:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We where happy to be apart of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and joy!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Tasha B

The Kane Center is really a dream venue for couples who are paying for the wedding on their own or do not have an unlimited budget. The facility is beautiful and is a great location to have all your events in one place (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception.) Krystle Andrew and her... Read More team made my day AMAZING. Krystle is great at her job and thinks about every little detail and helped me make my big day go off without a hitch! I got a ton of compliments about the food. We had an afternoon brunch wedding and The Kane catered it. Also, many of my guests complimented the look of The Kane, saying how the Town Center where we had our ceremony reminded them of a street in Disney World. The theatre, where the reception was held, is a big beautiful open space with gorgeous hardwood floors. It leaves opportunity for so many creative ideas for your décor and set up. We were able to have the entire day inside, which is big when you live in Florida and you have no idea whether it will rain or not (and it did rain on my day). I know in Florida a lot of couples like to get married on the beach if not in a church, but I HIGHLY recommend skipping the sand and giving the Kane a shot. The other great thing is when you rent it out on the weekend, you have the entire place to yourself, so unlike the beach, you won't have a bunch of random people in the background of your photos and video. They have a small field out back with an old rustic looking greenhouse/shed that can be seen in the background of our pictures and it is ABSOLUTELY stunning! You would never know from the photos that I was not in the middle of some farmland in North Carolina. So if you are on the fence about finding a venue, call Krystle at the Kane and tell her I sent you! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jessica L

First of all I loved everything about this venue! It met all of my needs for the wedding from start to finish. I was able to have my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all there so my guests wouldn't have to travel to different locations. The venue was beautiful, the food... Read More was delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the price was right in my budget. But overall my favorite thing about The Kane was the event coordinator Krystle. She went above and beyond! She answered all of my questions before I even asked them the first time my husband and I met with her. She was so helpful every step of the way. I highly recommend The Kane for your wedding, I give it a 10 star rating!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alyssa A

Loved the Kane center!! Krystle made everything so easy and fun and made sure every detail was perfect!! The venue was perfect- very versatile and made planning and coordinating with vendors much easier and stress-free! Would recommend this venue to all brides or anyone looking... Read More to throw a great party!! Thank you!!!

2015-10-28T08:12:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, i was honored to be part of your special day!

Meet The Events Director

Krystle Andrew

Hello, my name is Krystle Andrew, and I am the Events Coordinator at The Kane Center, I have specialized in providing wedding planning and coordination services for over 10 years now. It has truly been my genuine joy to work side-by-side with couples and their families during their most memorable occasions. I love that I get to develop a personal relationship with each client, and I feel that it is the key to making each event a unique and special affair to remember. I look forward to meeting you, and helping your perfect day become a reality!