The Park Savoy Estate

(50)

Florham Park, NJ

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Wedding 12/28/2014

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Ashley B

Amazing wedding venue! Attentive staff, beautiful facility, fantastic food. Sets the bar for all others! Cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so special.

Beyond a Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 dyana S

My fiance and I searched extensively for wedding venues and just could not find something that really made us say, "This is it!" On a whim, we decided to try a few wedding venues near Morristown. When we arrived at The Park Savoy Estate, we could tell from the outside alone that it was something special. After meeting the staff and touring the estate, we absolutely knew it was the place for us! The estate is just breathtaking - it has a unique charm with an absolutely stunning interior and a beautiful patio and outdoor area. Every single person we worked with at The Park Savoy wanted to go above and beyond for us. We were just blown away with the attention to detail and eagerness to make it the most spectacular event it could be. We still have family and friends telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to (seven months later)!! I simply cannot imagine another venue puts this much care and effort into a single event. We felt like a part of their family. Our wedding at The Park Savoy was so much more than we ever could have expected!

BEST WEDDING VENUE IN NJ!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Allison A

There are simply not enough words to describe how completely blown away my husband and I were on our wedding day at The Park Savoy. We were treated like royalty & our families, bridal party, and guests all felt the same way. Our guests are STILL raving about the AMAZING cocktail hour & have told us that there was not one thing that they tasted that wasn't out of this world DELICIOUS (I AGREE!). The beauty of the venue itself was enough for our guests to have plenty positive comments about but then the food, service & overall experience made MANY of our guests even tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Although we were full after the cocktail hour, the dinner was also DELICIOUS! Then after dancing the night away in the stunning ballroom, we were called out for the Viennese hour where AGAIN we (and our guests) were completely BLOWN AWAY!! All along we never had doubts about this venue because from day one, the owners:Barry, Joe, & Vito were all hands on & made sure that everything was perfect and just the way that we wanted it. They are truly all SO accommodating & made us feel like family from the start. When it comes to staff, that is another plus that this venue provides. Each & every staff member is so dedicated to their jobs its unbelievable. Julian(head Maitre'd), could not have been more caring towards our needs throughout the entire planning process & even on our wedding day. Julian is amazing at what he does and made my husband & I feel like a king and queen on our wedding night & did EVERYTHING in his power to make sure that we enjoyed ourselves. Sam (General Manager) helped me to be calm throughout the entire process because he took care of every little detail to ensure that everything went smoothly. Sam is also AMAZING at what he does & was always quick to respond to us! Mary (bridal attendant) is also so perfect to have as she knew what I needed at every moment! Look NO FURTHER - BEST venue in NJ!!

Thanks for a Wonderful Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Heather G

The best decision my husband and I made for our wedding was choosing the Park Savoy. This venue has both a beautiful interior and outrageous outside area. The sales person we were assigned to was Sam, who was extremely professional, upfront with costs, and worked with us greatly to make our wedding happen at their venue. Every time we stopped by the Park Savoy, we were often introduced to the owners, who could not have been more outgoing in their welcoming us to their space. Many times they would look over our contract and add an item or two that wasn’t included before. I was also assured that a wedding planner wasn’t necessary, since the Maitre D would be taking on this role. We were lucky to have two of the Maitre D’s there on the night of our wedding, Vincent and Julien. Both were such a pleasure to work with, and were so on top of all the requests that I had made. Melanie arrived early with my bridal party to assist in any way that we needed while we got ready in the bridal suite. She brought us in breakfast and champagne to begin the festivities. Any questions we had she was ready to assist us immediately. Our bridal attendant Mary showed up shortly before we left for pictures. I had not been expecting a bridal attendant, or rather did not know what the job entailed, but Mary was so vital to making my day that much more special and less stressful. She was there with me every step of the way, whether I needed someone to hold my flowers during pictures, fix my train, or grab my husband and me drinks and food. She was a real delight to work with and an absolute necessity for the day. We were so happy with how the whole night went, and most of that is due to the hard work of everyone at the Park Savoy. This venue is a must for anyone who wants to have a stress free wedding day with fabulous service, food, and atmosphere. Even six months later we still have our friends and family rave at how amazing our wedding was.

The best wedding experience

Reviewed on 12/18/2014

My husband and I attended a wedding there last Saturday night, and I must say, we were absolutely blown away!! From the second we walked through the door, we were greeted very kindly and we felt comfortable right away.The kind lady in the coat check reminded us to make sure we had our phones (which was great because we took tons of pictures) and she let us know that she would be there all night if we needed anything! Every time we saw her she had such a warm and friendly smile on her face! The main room, which is where the reception took place was just breathtaking. We were in awe of how beautiful everything was, it almost felt unreal! When we finally sat down at our tables, we were greeted by our server Brianna. She had a great smile! She was very personable, well-spoken and informative to those at our table who had question about the dinner menu. During the night her and her partner Victor kept our tables neat, they were constantly filling our glasses and folding our napkins for us! Even though our tables were not far from the bar, they offered us drinks and made sure everything was okay. When it was time for our entree's to come out, they put our dinners down and then Victor came around to offer us wine! After that Brianna came back around to make sure that everyone was happy with their food. One gentleman at our table informed Brianna that he was not too fond on the steak, and with no hesitation she asked if she could get him something else. He decided to go with the fish and Brianna apologized for the inconvenience. She told him she'd be back in a few minutes, but it felt like she was back within seconds! My husband and I were really surprised because she never seemed annoyed with our table and she was very accomodating! She even came back over to our tables at the end of the night and asked us if we enjoyed everything. She was amazing! My husband and I have been to a lot of wedding but we have never had an experience like that. If The Park Savoy has more staff like the lady in the coat check, Brianna and Victor, they will go far in the customer services business.

Just...WOW

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Nicole T

Where do I start? I cannot say enough wonderful things about Melanie, the Maurillo brothers, and The Park Savoy Estate. I live in England and my entire wedding planning experience was handled via email email with Melanie and the venue. From day 1 through day 383, she was just amazing. Very prompt, patient, straightforward, helpful, honest.... and that's just one person! The venue is crazy and spectacular. You will be in great hands if you have your event here. The food. THE FOOD. OMG THE FOOD! This is NOT your typical mass produced wedding food. Seriously. Come with an empty stomach and a large handbag for hiding tiny appetizers! The grounds are pristinely manicured, always decorated for the season, and easy to navigate for photos. My husband and I were also provided with a bridal attendant each for the entire day. Mary and Mayheaven were like magic genies that popped up exactly when you needed them, but were never in the way. At one point our photographers even asked if it would be okay to wander around alone without then and they said, "Yes, no problem! Just let me know when you come back so I can hold your bouquet." Honestly. They help you hold your heavy bouquet, help you pee, put your cards in the birdhouse, put drinks in your hand then hold them for you... I never held anything for more than 20 seconds. TPS was far and away more than either of us ever expected for our wedding, start to finish, not just the singular day. Please please please, I beg you to have your event here (and invite us as guests so we can come back and eat)!

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Tara I

My husband I and I recently had our wedding reception at The Park Savoy and it was absolutely perfect! The estate is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the service is spectacular. Every one of our guests had an amazing time and I am so grateful for the staff at The Park Savoy for their assistance before, during, and after the wedding. The perfect venue, we are so happy with our choice!

This is the place to have your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Angela B

I don't even know where to start with the Park Savoy. Everyone was so nice and kept me calm during the planning process. All my guests loved the food and said there was sooo much. The seabass is amazing!! I had a bridal attendant who was always with me. They made sure my husband and I always had a drink and made sure we weren't going hungry. They gave us a few dinners the day after and gave us our top layer of the cake and the groom's cake. They know how to make a wedding run smoothly! Don't look anywhere else. Do it here! I hope to be a guest at this venue one day =) or I might even have an anniversary here!

The Park Savoy is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jenna M

I had my wedding at The Park Savoy and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Right from the very beginning the staff was incredibly helpful, accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. I felt so comfortable trusting everything there to make sure my wedding day was just as I envisioned it. The entire venue, inside and outside is spectacular and exactly what I was looking for. The food is delicious! We have received SO many compliments about the food - especially cocktail hour and dessert. Many guests said they have never seen a cocktail hour like ours. I have been to MANY North Jersey wedding venues, and I truly think that The Park Savoy is the best! You will not be disappointed!!

Perfect setting for our perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Sandy B

The Park Savoy was the only place we visited and we feel in love with it at first site. The building and grounds are beautiful and elegant without being too over the top and showy. We really felt at home there. The bridal suite is huge and beautiful and we were able to arrive at 6:30 a.m. for our 11:30 ceremony. They had breakfast set up and got us what we needed while letting us relax. Our guests complimented the food especially the lobster mac and cheese! The cocktail room is really big with room for everyone and the dance floor is huge. The staff at the Park Savoy was always so helpful and welcoming throughout the whole planning process. We hope someone we know will get married there so we can go back!

Best Experience and Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Marlyne P

Wow...One of the things that I feel is priceless is customer service and that is what Park Savoy was all about..service. If you want a great venue where you can have it all, Park Savoy is it! The food, venue, service, and the scenery is unmatched! I mainly dealt with Melanie, Mary, and Vincent but the entire staff was remarkable. If something wasn't possible, they came up with a solution. In short, I can't image having my wedding at any other place. My guests are still talking about it and were pleasantly surprised. Its a beautiful estate so you have the entire place to yourself. Once I saw the place, my mom and I just knew we didn't need to waste time looking anywhere else.

Perfect Day!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

We had our wedding on the 3rd August 2014 at the Park Savoy Estate, and honestly, the day couldn't have been any more "perfect" for our one special day. The venue's appearance naturally speaks for itself, the historical, yet modern building/decor, and the views from the gardens made for such a beautiful ceremony and reception setting, the cocktail room and ballroom oozed so much romance and elegance, the food was "phenomenal", the servers and staff were extremely attentive and professional throughout...everything just flowed so smoothly. Our 2 bridal attendants were "extremely" helpful, funny and courteous throughout - bringing a "huge selection" of the cocktail hour dishes to the bridal suite for us after the ceremony, carrying the bride's train up and down the stairs, holding drinks as we posed for our photographs, and bringing us all our food, drinks (lots of desserts!!). But BY FAR for us, the most important and stand out performance for us, was by our wedding venue manager "Melanie Clarke". Words cannot describe just how much this lady "went above and beyond for us" to make sure that our day was such a "dream come true". We'd had some pretty unpleasant dealings with other wedding vendors during our process, so dealing with Melanie from start to finish was like a breath of fresh air to us!! We exchanged many, many emails throughout the planning process - jokily referring to each other as "pen pals" by the end of all our dealings together. She would always offer guidance, assistance, suggestions - often helping us with things not necessarily linked to her job description...just being the genuine, caring individual she is, always trying to ensure we got absolute most for our limited budget. Even when there was a mix up with our bakery's cake delivery - I was shown that we'd actually been delivered "the wrong cake" with just "an hour to go before the ceremony", and the celebration's would begin!! Well Melanie sprung into action for us, she had meticulously noticed the cake on the table did not match the description on her records on us initially, found me ASAP to confirm if it was the correct one or not, then got straight onto the bakery upon discovering "it wasn't" the right cake, and somehow miraculously got our cake there just in time for the ballroom reception...and even when it did arrived "unfinished" on top from the bakery, Melanie took it upon herself for us, to instinctively grab some fresh flowers (from our displays) and add them to the top tier just to make it look "the finished article" and as we had originally wanted it to look. My wife and I had said to one another after all the festivities, that Melanie was our "Fairy Godmother" of the day, and had looked after us so well throughout!! Nothing was ever too much for Melanie, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, and we just cannot thank her, and all the Park Savoy team for all they accomplished for us. Feedback from family & friends has been nothing short of superb and complimentary on the venue, food and service etc. Would highly recommend working with Melanie to anyone, and to hold your big day at this "truly wonderful" venue.

The Park Savoy was everything we could've imagined for our wedding and more!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

The Park Savoy captured our hearts from the moments we walked through their doors. Of all of the venues we visited, we knew we’d found the venue for us immediately. From the beautiful architecture, to the spectacular service, to the amazing food, to the ambiance of the entire property – everything about the Park Savoy is special. In particular, the attention to detail paid to us by Sam (throughout the entire experience) and Mary & Vincent (on the day of,) was incredible. They were able to take what would normally be one of the most stressful days of our lives and turn it into something much more manageable and carefree. To say that they catered to our every special wish and delivered 3x over would be an understatement. All of the little touches from meal selections, to signature drinks to making our guests feel welcome as if they were home in their own mansion. To this day, everyone still talks about our wedding - saying that we’ve set the bar for all of our family and friends. To that effect, between my wife and I, we think the highest compliment we can give is that we hope we’re invited back to a wedding at the Park Savoy ourselves so that we can enjoy what all of our guests were able to on our wedding day.

The BEST venue in NJ!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Leslie H

I can't say enough good things about the venue, the staff, the food, the grounds, etc! Every single guest at my wedding say they had never experienced better food, service, a fun time, a beautiful venue, and overall, an amazing wedding! Melanie made the wedding planning process SO EASY in the year and months leading up to the wedding, and made sure to stay through the ceremony of our day. Mary and Vincent were my lifelines on the day of the wedding and excelled at their jobs! The venue allowed the bridal party to arrive at the venue at 10 am the morning of and do all of the getting ready there! We were pampered all morning by Mary, and she truly LOVES her job! I wish I could relive my wedding day just so I could spend more time at the venue! I would recommend this place to ANYONE who wants only the BEST service!

Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Cristina K

We had the most AMAZING wedding at the Park Savoy - as people had said in prior reviews, we truly had the wedding of our dreams. The food was absolutely fabulous - and so much of it!! We went with stations vs. the traditional sit down dinner and they did a great job with it. They customized the menu to our requests and gave us even more than we had asked for. All our guests were raving not only about the food, but also about the beautiful setting. Both indoors and outdoors, the Park Savoy is gorgeous and has so much character! The service is phenomenal. In particular, Melanie (sales / RM) was so helpful and supportive throughout the planning process and Mary (bridal attendant) was so very kind and really took care of me on the day of! On the pricey side, but you get what you pay for!!

An absolute fairy tale

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Cherilyn B

Before we were married, my husband and I had been to 18 weddings together over the past 4 years or so. Needless to say, we knew what we wanted and what we didn't want when we started looking at venues for our own wedding. The Park Savoy was the first place we looked at, and I honestly don't know why we even looked at any other venues. NOTHING compares! From the minute we walked in to look at the Park Savoy the first time, Melanie and the entire staff were willing to make our day the wedding of our dreams, and they did just that. We added some personal touches; signature drinks, personalized cocktail stirrers, photos of us and our families, and a few dietary restrictions, and they accommodated all of it!! We've only been married for 2 weeks, but everyone is still calling, texting, and letting us know that our wedding was amazing and the food and service were top notch! The gardens are absolutely stunning, the ballroom is gorgeous, and the guests will have more than enough to eat during cocktail hour. We even showed up pretty late to the Park Savoy from the church, and the staff was very calm and let us extend cocktail hour another 10 minutes so we were able to enjoy it and talk to our guests. Do not look anywhere else! The Park Savoy is the best venue in NJ (and we have been to a LOT). I hope I get to go to a wedding there in the future!

An Amazing Place for Your Wedding

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Alexia B

My husband and I could not be happier about having our wedding at The Park Savoy. We had our wedding on a Thursday night, and it was just as amazing as having it on a Saturday night. The Park Savoy staff did not slack on anything! Food, service, grounds, -- everything was excellent! The Park Savoy exceeded our expectations. Our guests complimented us on what a great time they had, and many even said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! We had all aspects of our wedding on site (i.e., getting ready, ceremony, reception), and the staff was attentive and helpful the entire time. I arrived at noon with my bridesmaids to get ready in the bridal suite, which was definitely better than getting ready at any hotel or at home. The staff helped us the entire day and night, and we were there until at least 1AM! I cannot speak more highly of the Park Savoy. You cannot get this type of expertise anywhere else! And the food deserves an A++++ and 10 stars!

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Suzy C

Last December when Jay and I got engaged, The Park Savoy was the first place that we looked. As soon as we walked in, we both fell in love with the venue and the wintery decorations and booked that day with Sam. This entire year of planning has been such a cake walk because of The Park Savoy. Our wedding on 12/21/13 was PHENOMENAL. It was a fairytale wedding and I can't say enough wonderful things about the venue. Barry, Julien, Damien, Mary, Diane, Sam and every single one of the staff were fantastic. Everything we asked for was there and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. Everything was perfection from the food to the details in the room. Everyone raved about the food, the place,the staff,etc. Julien, Mary and Diane made sure that Jay and I got to sit down and eat in our bridal suite to eat during cocktail hour. This was a priority for us and we were so glad that we got to enjoy the food as much as our guests did. If you get married at The Park Savoy, it will be the best day of your life. I wish I could go back and get married there again. Without a doubt, I recommend this venue to ANYONE getting married in New Jersey. Thank you all!!!!!!

The Park Savoy - Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Kelly G

When I first saw The Park Savoy it was under construction but I could tell there was something special about it. I booked with them not knowing what the "finished product" was going to look like, and it was the BEST decision I ever made. I live 3,000 miles away and did not get to see the new Park Savoy until 4 months after I booked my wedding and I was simply blown away by how unbelievably gorgeous it was! You will not find another venue that is as beautiful - inside and out - as The Park Savoy. And most places cannot compete with their award winning food (to be honest I'm not sure if they have received awards for their food, but if they haven't there is no question they deserve to!). But what made my day so special, and the reason I would recommend The Park Savoy to EVERY bride in the tri-state area, is the people who work there. Melanie was just wonderful throughout every step of the wedding process. Planning a wedding across the country can be stressful to say the least, but Melanie continuously eased all of my fears, answered all of my silly questions, and made the planning process enjoyable! I didn't expect the day of my wedding to be almost stress-free either, but Mary (my bridal attendant) and Julian (our maitre d') took care of EVERYTHING! We didn't have to worry about anything, except having fun and enjoying ourselves, because they had everything else covered. Barry & Joe have done such a wonderful job with The Park Savoy, and especially with their staff. I just cannot say enough good things about ALL of the people who work at The Park Savoy, each and every one of them go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is the best day of your life. I still cannot believe how incredibly perfect our wedding day was, but I have The Park Savoy to thank for absolutely exceeding all of my expectations!! And all of our friends and family are still telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to... what more can a bride hope for :)

The wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Cristina P

My husband and I recently got married at The Park Savoy 10/19/13 and it was truly our dream wedding. From start to finish The Park Savoy went above and beyond my expectations... I looked at multiple venues but ended up falling in love with the park savoy because I immediately felt comfortable there, not to mention the fact that it's absolutely GORGEOUS. Not only does Sam, Vincent and Julian treat you like family but THE OWNERS make you feel like they're welcoming you into their home. Mr. Joe Marillo spoke to me multiple times on the phone if I had any questions or concerns about the wedding. I've never heard of a wedding venue with such a prestigious reputation maintaining their "down to earth" appeal. Obviously planning a wedding is time consuming and stressful and no matter how many questions I had they took the time to call me back, discuss every detail with me, sit down with me multiple times, and they never made me feel like I was acting like a crazy bride, haha! The wedding itself was even more beautiful then my husband and I could have imagined. The grounds were impeccable and the staff was beyond friendly. The food here is unlike any other wedding venue I have ever been to - everything was delicious and the cocktail hour left our guests in awe ! The Park Savoy is truly THE BEST in the industry. Multiple guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and it was truly the best night of our lives...

The wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Caroline C

I had my wedding at the Park Savoy on July 12, 2013. I looked at over 30 venues in NJ and the Park Savoy is truly the full package. I didnt want to compromise between beauty, customer service, and amazing food. This place simply has it all- and then some. The park savoy and the staff there made my dreams come true. The level of customer service I received was out of this world. Sam helped my husband and I from the start and he was truly caring, organized, professional, and flexible. We booked the Park Savoy while it was being renovated and we are so pleased with how beautiful it is both inside and out. On the day of the wedding, Julian and Vincent made sure that every detail was taken care of and that everything ran smoothly from start to finish. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the place is and how amazing the food was. Many guests were telling my family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I am so grateful to everyone at the Park Savoy for making my dream wedding become a reality. My husband and I cant wait to attend a wedding here in the future!

breathtaking

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Jaime S

the second we walked into the park savoy we knew it would be the place we got married. the grounds are beautiful and immaculate, the food is incredible, and the staff is top notch!

Send Email