The Park Savoy Estate

Florham Park, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

$$$$ – Expensive

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Heather L

It's been 6 months now and I still can not believe how amazingly perfect my wedding was! The Park Savoy, especially Sammy and Joe, made my wedding over the top perfection! Each appointment my parents and I went to, we were greeted like family. Anything I asked for, they... Read More accommodated to make sure my wedding was my picture perfect fairy tale dream come true. As a stressed out bride, Sammy made everything seamless and easy and answered all my emails or calls super quickly. My guests still can't stop talking about the amazing cocktail hour's food and how much food there was! After our ceremony in the ballroom, we were whisked away upstairs to the bridal suite for a private cocktail hour, everything from downstairs was waiting for us upstairs. It was so nice to have a few minutes alone with my husband and actually eat before greeting all our guests! I also had the opportunity to get ready in the bridal suite and have light refreshments and lunch served as we got ready. Mary, my bridal attendant, was amazing at making sure everything myself and my bridal party needed was attended to. Mary knew everything there was to know about what I would need even if I didn't realize I needed it. She kept my lip gloss in her pocket all night and was always there for myself or my husband with whatever we needed; be it food, drink, water, tissue, or just a bathroom break! The ballroom is breathtaking and makes you feel like a princess in your own mansion! Dinner was amazing, and we actually got to eat it! The next amazing part was the Venetian Dessert Hour! Sammy brought my husband, myself and my parents around to each dessert station before guests were allowed in and then we were brought to a private table waiting with all the desserts we could wish for! Again I can not say enough great things about The Park Savoy. It was hands down the best day/night of my life and I wish I could get married again just for the awesomeness of the food, staff and gorgeous building and grounds! Sammy rocks!! Mary is the best attendant and Joe is awesome!! Thanks for making my Disney dream fairytale wedding a reality! Xoxo Heather & Juan

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Stephanie T

Before we got engaged, I knew I wanted to have our reception at The Park Savoy Estate. When I walked in the day we went to visit, I was sold before I took a step past the door. The entire process of planning a wedding with the staff was seamless and our wedding day was... Read More absolutely perfect! We cannot thank the staff enough (Melanie, Mary, Julian) and everyone else who helped make our day so special! The staff was incredibly attentive and paid attention to every detail to ensure our day ran smoothly. The food, service, venue, everything about the day was beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how great it was-- almost 3 weeks later! I would recommend The Park Savoy to anyone in a second. We truly had the perfect, beautiful, memorable wedding day and we cannot thank The Park Savoy enough for everything they did to help make it so great!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

The Park Savoy was a phenomenal wedding venue for our spring wedding. We were extremely impressed from the beginning of our visit, not just by the beauty of the venue, but the professionalism and flexibility of the staff. They were able to accommodate our need for halal food and... Read More half the party being alcohol free. Every guest commented on the extravagance and deliciousness of food during cocktail hour! Truly impressive! They treated us with the utmost respect and consideration, and we felt as though we were part of the family. Ask for Sam and Melanie, they are absolutely fabulous! As a bride, I was constantly worrying about last minute details, but it was completely pointless, because the Park Savoy staff took care of everything. From the attentive maitre-de's to the excellent managerial staff, we had no concerns our wedding would be unforgettable. Highly recommend the Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Taylor S

I was recently married at The Park Savoy Estate, April 2nd, 2016. As a bride this can be such a stressful time; but by far the easiest and best decision we made was choosing The Park Savoy. We initially met with Melanie and from our first interaction with her we knew we had to... Read More be married here. She was so easy going and excited for us. Luckily they had our date and we were able to book. Every inch of this venue is magical, from the very intricate ceilings in the ballroom to the gorgeous bridal suite. The day of my wedding and the days leading up could not have gone smoother. With Vincent and Melanie's help I knew we were in good hands. Vincent helped ensure everything would be perfect the day of when we went to drop off all of our things for the wedding. He certainly delivered that day. If any issue had arose I was unaware. The Park Savoy runs like a well oiled machine, every minute of the day was perfect and how I had always dreamed it would be. We lucked out and had a beautiful spring day which allowed us to take our pictures outside- the grounds- even at the end of winter were gorgeous. Our guests were blown away by the service and the amount/quality of food. People have not stopped talking about the cocktail hour. The day of the wedding my bridal attendant was Mary and she was beyond exceptional. Such a kind soul and happy person to be with. She was so wonderful with my niece and nephew (the flower girl and ring bearer) who at times grew tired or restless. She calmed my nerves from the start and had me laughing all day. She made sure I always had a drink and was eating and having fun. The staff at The Park Savoy truly go above and beyond for their bride and groom. I wish I could live this day over again and again. The staff here has a way of making you feel as if you are their only bride and groom. We felt special from the moment we stepped in for our first meeting. If I could give them 10 stars I would !

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Lauren D

The Park Savoy Estate was UNBELIEVABLE! My husband and I got married on Jan 17, 2016 and everything ran like a dream! The staff thought of EVERYTHING, down to the smallest details. They went out of their way to make sure my husband and I actually ATE (the food is incredible!),... Read More and that we were enjoying every min of our reception! They really make you feel like kings/queens on your special day. Every single staff member went above and beyond and booking The Park Savoy was hands down best decision we made! All of our guests are still raving about the food and the venue, saying our wedding was one of, if not the best, weddings they've ever been to!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Amanda L

The Park Savoy is the BEST wedding venue in New Jersey, hands down. From the moment I walked into the Park Savoy, I knew we had found the perfect venue. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Park Savoy on October 16, 2015. Everything about this venue is pure... Read More perfection. From the elegant garden setting, to the timeless 19th century architecture, to the cozy fireplaces, exquisite bridal suite, and stunning ballroom—it was everything I dreamed of. The venue is so elegant and classic. Our guests are still raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. The staff is top-notch--their service and professionalism is truly remarkable. Sam (general manager) is wonderful and makes you feel like family from the very beginning! He was extremely helpful, responsive, and extremely accommodating. He made the wedding planning process easy and stress-free. Mary, my bridal attendant, was the absolute BEST. She kept me calm the entire day, made sure everything looked perfect, and always had my favorite cocktail ready and waiting for me. Our maitre di Vincent was extremely attentive and made sure the wedding ran flawlessly. The food - oh the food!! It is so delicious. The cocktail hour is like nothing you have ever seen before- so much food! The sit down and venetian hour were also amazing! We were blown away by everything! They even box everything up for you to take home the next day!! Another nice touch is right after the ceremony they take the bride and groom up into the bridal suite (just the two of you) to just be alone for a little before joining everyone at the cocktail hour. They bring up samples of all of the food in the cocktail hour for you to try which was amazing!! I looked at a lot of venues in NJ and could not have been happier with my choice. Do yourself a favor and book this for your wedding- you will not be disappointed! To everyone at the Park Savoy-- thank you for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Steffanie L

Honestly, what can I say that already hasn't been said. The Park Savoy is above and beyond THE BEST venue! Their attention to detail for every piece and part of your wedding will definitely be noticed. My husband and I decided to book at The Park Savoy (10/31/15) because of... Read More their excellent sales and management staff. Despite the venue being slightly out of our price range, once we stepped inside, we knew we wouldn't be able to get married anywhere else. They take care of everything and so much more! The food was to die for! The service, unmatched! My guests couldn't believe how amazing and perfect everything was. The bridal attendants who helped me on my wedding day were life savers in so many ways - it's people like them and the maitre'd who make getting married easy! I can't say enough great things about The Park Savoy and their staff - just simply, they are the best! Can someone else who is getting married here invite me so I can be a guest?! I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Courtney C

My wedding was on Sunday March 13, 2016 at The Park Savoy Estates, to say this venue was a dream is an under statement! Not only is it absolutely beautiful inside and out, the food is incredible and the staff is amazing! We can't thank everyone at Park Savoy enough for making... Read More our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives. Everything was perfect, from getting ready in the morning is that unbelievable bridal suite to the attention to detail in everything they did. I wish I could live at the Park Savoy! I will recommend Park Savoy to everyone and anyone for the rest of my life. A million thanks you's to the staff! We are so grateful for everything you did to make our wedding one to remember!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kaitlynn H

Wow. From the minute we stepped foot inside The Park Savoy we knew this HAD to be our venue. My husband and I had that "omg this it" butterflies in your stomach feeling when we went there for the first time. This venue has hospitality down to a tee. They treat you like a king.... Read More Anything you need--no problem! Communicating with them before the wedding was smooth and painless. They were always ready to answer any questions I had or to address any concerns. My husband and I got married on March 4th and it was SPECTACULAR. SO much food and it's GREAT! The biggest thing I notice with venues is that their cocktail hours are good but when it comes to the plated dinner its typically ehhh. NOT HERE. Our appetizer and dinner was DELICIOUS! Our guests are STILL talking about it. Some of what they said: "Best night of my life" "Amazing food!" "Beautiful venue" "I could not wait to go to your wedding because I heard how fantastic it is there" "Staff is so attentive". When I tell you that they are AMAZING I mean it. From start to finish our day was perfect thanks to The Park Savoy and their wonderful staff. Sam (General Manager) is such a great guy. It was such a pleasure having him to help us plan our wedding. He made us feel like family. Laura (works in the office) was such a sweetheart. She was always available to answer any questions I had and she was constantly checking in on us the day of the wedding. Vin (our front of the house maitre'd) was so great. He had our wedding run smoothly and effortlessly. So attentive! Mary (my bridal attendant) Omg Mary! Honestly, every bride NEEDS Mary. She was there for me from 12pm to 12am. She even helped me pee. She's THE BEST!! Everyone else who worked our wedding was fabulous as well. In short, BOOK THE PARK SAVOY NOW! If you want the best wedding EVER you need this venue. Thank you again to everyone at The Park Savoy :)

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Liliya H

When looking for a wedding reception in Northern New Jersey, look no further but the Park Savoy Estate in Florham Park. When we first looked at the Park Savoy Estate, it was a feeling similar to love at first sight. I knew instantly that this is where I wanted to get married.... Read More My initial meetings were with Sam and John who were absolutely fantastic! They gave us a tour of the place and I was awestruck. Everything from its tasteful and modern décor, to the gorgeous bridal suites, a cozy man cave, immaculate bathrooms, and the picturesque outdoor landscape made our decision for booking this venue an easy one. It is thanks to everyone (Vincent, Julian, Victor, Sam, and the owners of this magnificent venue) that my wedding planning process was very easy and smooth. From the very beginning everyone made us feel like family, including when we visited the venue. All of the staff happy to see us and took care of us from the moment we walked in through the door to the moment we left. My maître d’ VINCENT made sure that our wedding day was a breathtaking affair and nothing short of a dream come true. He was there whenever I had a question or a moment of panic with a word of advice and took care of everything. When I came to drop off our things for the day of the wedding, he went through everything with me and reassured me that my vision for the day will be carried out as a reality! Another important person that I would like to shout out is my bridal attendant DEANA and her partner MYRON!!! They did an outstanding job taking care of our families, the bridal party, and us the entire night! Deana knew what I needed even before I knew and was there to take care of everything and anything. Deana and her partner Myron made sure that we were full and had our drinks filled throughout the night. Also, the night of the wedding Vincent and Victor were there whenever we needed them for anything and catered to our every need. They made sure that not only we were taken care of, but our families and friends as well. I visited several venues, but there is not a venue in New Jersey that can compare to the level of professionalism, food, and service that the Park Savoy Estate displays.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Kathryn M

I could write forever about how wonderful of an experience it was to get married at The Park Savoy, but it says my review was too long so I cut it down a bit. Overall, our wedding planning experience with the staff from The Park Savoy couldn’t have gone more smoothly. EVERYONE... Read More – (Melanie, Julian, Mary, Laura, and the owners) were always so excited to see us whenever we visited and always made sure we had everything we need throughout the entire process. Carl and I would HIGHLY recommend The Park Savoy Estate to every bride and groom looking to make their wedding day the best night of their lives. The grounds and the mansion are simply stunning and the customer service is impeccable. They always made us feel like we were the only bride and groom getting married there! We never once felt that we were unsure of anything leading up to the wedding day, as everything was always explained to us in detail. Carl and I felt like a king and a queen on our wedding day and it is all thanks to the experienced and dedicated staff at The Park Savoy! We love everyone that works there and are hoping one of our friends gets married there soon so we can go back and visit everyone! It really was a fairytale of a day filled with such wonderful memories at The Park Savoy Estate! It was the most perfect winter wedding day and one we surely will never forget. Thank you, thank you!! Kathryn and Carlo Ventricelli – February 12, 2016

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Mary Y

I celebrated my wedding at the Park Savoy on 11/15/15. It was the absolute BEST day of my life! I cannot say enough great things about the Park Savoy. From its elegance, gorgeous landscapes, staff (Melanie, Mary, Vincent, and all the rest!!) I still get comments from guests who... Read More attended my wedding regarding the outstanding food (and the quantity) as well as the excellent service they had. I thank everyone at the Park Savoy for allowing me to live my dream on one of the most important days of my life.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

There is a reason the Park Savoy is the number 1 wedding venue in NJ every year. They are simply amazing!!! Joe, Melanie, Vincent, Mary, and the entire staff at the Park Savoy were unmatched in their service and professionalism. Besides the venue itself being absolutely... Read More stunning, you will not find a place with better food or service, anywhere. I took one look at the Park Savoy and immediately booked it. From the very beginning the staff makes you feel like a part of their family. You will not find another venue that takes care of their couples better than the Park Savoy...throughout the whole process and especially on our wedding night, they cater to your every need. If you want your guests walking away from your wedding saying it was the best they have ever been to, you will book the Park Savoy immediately!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

The Park Savoy is the best venue to hold a wedding! Highly recommend this place to everyone!!! All the staff (Melanie, Julian, Mary, countless others, etc) were professional, competent, responsive and helpful! My husband and I had our wedding here in Jan 2016. We probably... Read More visited 15+ venues before finalizing. The moment we saw Park Savoy's ambiance, clean/modern yet charming decor, we knew we were hooked! We love the fireplaces, spacious bridal suite, immaculate bathrooms, beautiful outdoor landscape. Everything was perfect - the owner even greeted us during our food tasting and spent time with us to answer questions. He is an excellent businessman! There is no doubt that the Park Savoy team will support and help you throughout the wedding planning process (all of them were patient in answering questions, accommodating specific requests to the extent possible). The wedding bridal attendants were catering (esp Mary who saved the day by lending me her wooden hanger that said "Bride" so that my photographer can snap pictures.) Needless to say, all our guests were impressed with the amount of food and dessert stations (one of my bridesmaids said she thinks my wedding was the best, second to her own wedding hahahaha, esp with the insane amount of dessert stations available). Not only was the wedding such a seamless event, the staff packed up our leftover food and belongings to take back the next day. They had every detail carefully planned -flawless organization. Special thanks to Melanie and Julian for their help, as well as the entire PS team! Now....my husband and I secretly have a goal - to be invited as guests to attend someone else's wedding at Park Savoy!!! Big thumbs up to this gem in NJ!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

I am shocked at the lack of 2015 reviews. My husband and I were completely blown away by the service and organization at the Park Savoy. Originally we crossed it off our list of venues because their website photos didn't look that great. My father-in-law keep pushing us to check... Read More it out as it is extremely close to where we live. We made an appointment (after visiting multiple other places) and knew this was the one after being there for maybe 5 minutes. My husband and I didn't want a traditional wedding venue, a catering a hall without windows, or a place where multiple weddings were going on at the same time. Melanie at the Park Savoy showed us the place and we fell in love with it. As others have mentioned, they were extremely organized and made sure we had everything we needed. I felt like we were in great hands and they knew exactly what they were doing. We got married at the end of December and were stunned with all of the beautiful holiday decorations. From the christmas tree, to garlands and wreaths everywhere, to the fireplaces that were lit all night long, our night was truly magical. The entire place is classy and romantic. There are multiple nooks that are great for photos. Thank you to Mary, one of my bridal attendants, who actually drove my veil to the church because I left it there while getting ready. Mary you are a life saver and thank you for helping me all day, I couldn't have done it without you. We loved having some time to ourselves in the bridal suite during cocktail hour to actually eat the food we picked out, which was beyond delicious. Almost every single guest at the wedding has told us this was the best wedding they've been to and were raving about the food and location. We couldn't be happier with our decision and we have nothing but the best to say about the Park Savoy.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Megan J

The Park Savoy met and exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day. Not only is this venue jaw dropping once you walk inside, but the staff makes you feel like you are family. We worked with Melanie from the very beginning and she was wonderful. Leading up to our wedding... Read More day she made sure everything was set up and that all of our needs were met. The night of our wedding I had Mary as my bridal attendant who was the most amazing person to have at your side on your wedding night. As a bride, it is so important to have that person with you to help you with anything you need. Not only did Mary bustle me among many other things, but she helped me go to the bathroom as well! Now that is service! Julian was also amaziing to work with as he worked with everyone in the wedding party and our families to ensure things run smoothly.My only regret is that I didn't get to eat as much of the amazing food as I wanted to! My guests are still raving about the food from the wedding. All in all, there is no better place to get married than the Park Savoy. It was worth every penny we spent :)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amanda M

To put into words how absolutely spectacular our wedding was seems nearly impossible to me, but here it goes! My husband and I were married at The Park Savoy on Saturday, September 5, 2015. We had a morning ceremony and an afternoon reception, both of which were at the venue,... Read More and it could not have been a more gorgeous day. The entire wedding was like a dream come true! From the very first time we set foot into The Park Savoy we knew that was where we wanted to be married. It was the first venue we visited and we simply could not get it out of our heads. We met with Sam the first day we went and worked with him throughout our entire process. In my wildest dreams, I could not have wished for a better person to help us plan our wedding. Sam is attentive, knowledgeable, honest and caring. He makes you feel at home from the moment you meet and at ease through the entire process. The planning could not have gone any smoother. I will be honest and say that I can be somewhat of a control freak, but the day of there was not one moment that I worried or thought about anything. Our Maître D’ Julian had every single thing under control and my bridal attendants, Viviana and Mary, were the most amazing people I could ever dream to work with! Between the three of them plus Sam, I had an all-star team! They took care of everything and most of all they took care of my mother who is very ill and was not doing well at the time. The thoughtfulness and the type of customer service you will receive at this venue is unmatched. I cannot state enough how utterly amazing these people are and it is not just them, it was the entire staff. The whole day we had guests coming up to us telling us how nice the staff is and how quick they are. That is so important to me! You can have a beautiful venue but if the people do not treat the guests properly or they are not attentive enough, then the experience just becomes horrible. The staff at The Park Savoy truly goes above and beyond for each and every person that walks through the door. Now besides the fact that this venue is truly one of the most gorgeous venues ever, the food is absolutely phenomenal! I’m going to try to put that in perspective for you – we have a friend who has gone to a LOT of wedding, about 5 a year for the last 10 years (I am not exaggerating) and I believe he summed it up the best when he said “I have been to a lot of weddings, and usually there is one item in particular that a place does really well, but I have to admit, I think that this venue did EVERYTHING really well! There wasn’t one thing I had that didn’t taste like I was at 4 star restaurant”. That is all we heard from everyone - that is all we are still hearing from everyone! The food did not make you feel as though you were at a wedding or a catering hall, it truly tasted amazing and was so well displayed! I really cannot say enough. If you are considering this venue I urge you to book with them, you will not be disappointed!! Every single room in the building is spectacular and the ballroom is one of the most gorgeous rooms I have ever seen! The gardens in the back are absolutely phenomenal and the view from the patio is breathtaking. I wish I had other adjectives to use but phenomenal and gorgeous are the two words that come to mind every single time I think of The Park Savoy. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over and I know that my husband agrees.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My wedding at the Park Savoy on October 18, 2015 was absolutely perfect. Melanie and the staff made sure every detail was taken care of. The venue is gorgeous, the food absolutely delicious and the staff outstanding. What you get at the Park Savoy is the wedding of your... Read More dreams!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Samantha L

I’m not quite sure where to begin, I have so many wonderful things to say!! The Park Savoy was the first venue we saw and nothing else we saw after even almost compared. We knew from the second we walked out the back patio and saw the spectacular view that the Park Savoy was... Read More where we were going to get married. Everything about the place is perfect. The ballroom is spectacular, the gardens are gorgeous, and the bridal suite is truly unrivaled! To top it off, the staff is wonderful. We primarily worked with Sam and he was responsive and great to deal with throughout. The staff on the day of was also extremely attentive. Everything we asked for they executed perfectly. All of the guests talked about how unbelievable the food was—the Chilean sea bass was amazing! Most people couldn’t believe we still had a full meal to serve after everything we had during the cocktail hour. The Venetian hour was also spectacular and all of the desserts were amazing. Our wedding was during the day which wasn’t what I had wanted going in but I’m so glad I did. Since it was light out the whole time you always had the gorgeous view outside and that’s one of the best features of the venue. We were also able to arrive early and my bridal party and I got ready in the large and beautiful bridal suite. There are some gorgeous venues in New Jersey but I really don’t think any of them compare to the experience and service you get at the Park Savoy. If you’re planning a wedding do yourself a favor and at go take a look-you will not be disappointed!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Samantha L

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

You cannot get any better than the Park Savoy. The friendly professional staff worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding was a huge success. The food is outstanding, and people are still talking about it one month later. I can't wait to attend my friends' wedding as a guest!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jillian D

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Park Savoy. My two friends were married here and when it came time to plan my wedding, I knew exactly where I wanted to have it. Melanie was the best, I was not living in NJ at the time so whenever I was able to get there Melanie was... Read More always so accommodating to our schedule. On the day of the wedding it was raining but having the ceremony inside was still as beautiful. Everything was so perfect, Mary was the BEST bridal attendant. We forgot our champagne flutes at my parents house and Mary bought us 2! It was the most magical day from beginning to end! Our guests are still raving about the food, nobody could believe how amazing it was! My husband and I even got to have some! After the ceremony they brought a taste of everything up to the bridal suite. It was the most perfect day and we could not imagine having it anywhere else! We recommend this venue all of the time to engaged couples!