The Park Savoy Estate

Florham Park, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Park Savoy Estate

A BACKYARD IN FLORHAM PARK, NJ

The Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Park Savoy Estate can host both your ceremony and reception. A decorated, beveled ceiling highlights the 19th century architecture, and the enormous chandelier adds timeless elegance to the space. Wall-to-wall windows provide lots of natural light, while the fireplace adds depth and coziness to the airy, grand room. The Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 people

The Gardens. The gem of the Park Savoy Estate has to be their historic gardens. Couples can host their ceremony here on the well-manicured lawns. Flowers and water features decorate the gardens near the raised dais where couples can exchange vows. Up to 375 people can be seated in the garden.

If you choose the Park Savoy Estate for your ceremony and reception, catering and alcohol is provided. A cocktail hour can be held out in the gardens with an extensive cocktail menu available.

The cocktail hour comes with a premium and open bar. Appetizers like vegetable crudités and seasonal fruits are also provided, and the couple can pick 12 passed items like spring rolls, lobster bisque and miniature franks wrapped in dough, plus many more options. Up to six chafing dishes and different food stations can also be included in the cocktail hour.

For dinner, the couple chooses a signature salad, three different entrees and a signature dessert. All the food is served at the guests' tables with hot beverages and after-dinner cordials. The "Over the Top" menu is also an option for couples looking to enhance their meals. Stations like a martini bar, seafood station and a dessert table is available to add on.

The estate also has a flexible hours when it comes to the time of your ceremony and reception. Couples get a five-hour block of time to use the grounds, which includes setup and breakdown. Your time can start as early as 8 a.m., but has to conclude by 2 a.m. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee.

While only catering and alcohol is provided by the estate, the Park Savoy Estate does have a list of preferred vendors.

The Park Savoy Estate is all about elegance and excellent service. The estate strives to make each couple's wedding day the best it can possibly be, and in order to do this, there are a few bonuses to booking through them:

• Wedding coordinator available
  • Preferred vendors for specialties like horse carriages, makeup artists and limousines
  • Use of the mansion and grounds for portraits
  • Private bridal suite

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ (973) 377-7100

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kayla L

The moment I walked through the Park Savoy I knew I had to get married there. We planned the wedding from 600 miles away in the Carolinas, and everyone at the park savoy assured me that the night would run smoothly. They reached out to me on several occasions to make sure I had... Read More everything I needed from a distance to plan our wedding. They also went above and beyond to accommodate our travel schedule. On the night of, everything went so smoothly and my guests had the BEST time. The park savoy took charge of the night running right on time and the night progressed from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to goodbyes seamlessly. My bridal attendant, Mary, was an actual saint. She had a jacket full of necessities and she was ALWAYS there to give a bridesmaid a band-aid or bustle my dress (faster than the seamstress did, by the way). The park savoy was responsible for the best night of our lives and for them, we are so thankful <3

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Liz G

Amazing venue and staff. I emailed Sam every day leading up to the event as I was clearly a novice and had a ton of questions along the way. He was super responsive and flexible to ensure me and my now husband were happy. The day of the wedding their team went above and beyond... Read More ensuring that everything went down without a hitch. One of the main compliments was a) the bountiful and delicious food and b) how smooth everything ran. While I can’t say this was an experience I shared with all the vendors we worked with,The Park Savoy and staff was an absolute dream to work with. We LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 L E

My daughter's wedding was two weeks ago at the Park Saovy. It was perfect and I echo what everyone has said in their reviews. the staff was incredible along with the food and the venue itself. My 92 year aunt decided to sit in the outside room for a while and someone had... Read More mentioned to the staff that it was her birthday. this was at around midnight. A number of servers came over to her with a tray of treats and coffee and sang Happy Birthday to her. It was an example of the thoughtfulness that they offered throughout the night. Everyone from the manager to the maitre de to the entire staff was so kind and helpful that they made a perfect night into something even more spectacular.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amy M

Choosing The Park Savoy for our wedding reception was truly the best decision we made! From the first time we toured the venue to the day of our wedding and beyond, everyone there made us feel like family and played a part in making our wedding so special! The staff and service... Read More are outstanding. Sam and Laura made our planning process seamless and were so helpful and accommodating every step of the way. On the wedding day, Vincent, Mary and Deana were amazing and made sure that not one detail was missed. The food and party were incredible, and our guests are still raving! You won't find a better place than The Park Savoy to have your wedding - we were blown away!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Maria V

Getting married at The Park Savoy Estate was an absolute dream come true all thanks to Vito, Joe, Barry, Melanie, Mary, Victor, and the rest of the staff at the Estate! My husband and I just celebrated our wedding there July 28, 2017. Our point of contact throughout the planning... Read More process was Melanie Clarke and she was incredible throughout the whole experience. She was just so helpful with every detail during our various meetings leading up to our big day and was very accommodating with all our requests. When the big day arrived, everything was done seamlessly and professionally. My bridal attendant, Mary, was also extremely helpful. She was assigned to assist Brian and I throughout the evening. Mary and the staff were very responsive and attentive to all our needs.The maitre D, Victor, was a calming influence the day of the wedding and treated us all like royalty. He took his time with us and made the day seamless. The waitstaff was very attentive to us and all of our guests. This venue is simply amazing! From the gorgeous entryway, the romantic bridal suite, the intimate ballroom, and the breathtaking grounds, it is straight out of a fairytale! The food was magnificent and abundant. All of our guests were blown away. They raved about the cocktail hour and were amazed at incredible Viennese hour. I want to commend the owners, and their entire staff on this amazing venue and the wonderful job that was done! We cannot thank you enough for giving us the most incredible wedding reception with memories that will last a lifetime! You guys are simply the best!!! -Maria & Brian Fierro

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Heather C

I don't know where to begin...My wedding was on July 21, 2017 and I am still processing it. It has taken me until now to sit down and write about how unbelievable and amazing The Park Savoy was! I have always wanted to get married at The Park Savoy. It has been my dream... Read More number one venue and it finally came true! My husband and I first met with Melanie on a Saturday and from the minute we walked into ballroom and saw the beautiful grounds of The Park Savoy we knew this was going to be the venue for our big day! Melanie was my "go to" woman and was so amazing throughout my entire planning process. She helped me up until the day before my wedding making sure everything was perfect! The entire process was stress free and so enjoyable with her help! Barry, the owner at The Park Savoy, was also extremely helpful making sure everything was perfect for our wedding day! On the day of my wedding Melanie came to make sure everything went smoothly. She was awesome!! Mary and Tara were my bridal attendants and could not have been more helpful! They both anticipated my husband and my every need before we could even asked! They were so amazing and made my special day even better! Victor and Vincent were my Maitre D's and they were both so accommodating with everything! Our cocktail hour was OUT OF CONTROL! The food was so unbelievable, our guests, family and friends are still talking about how amazing it was and how they are still full! The service during the cocktail hour was exceptional. All of the guests, including myself were so impressed with the waiters and waitresses at how happy they were. They did everything with a smile on their face. They were all superstars! The drinks were delicious! Our bridal attendants continued to bring my husband and I drinks including our signature drinks without us asking. My husband and I could not believe how waited on we were. We felt like movie stars! They also escorted us to our own private bridal suite with all of the foods from our cocktail hour. My husband and I both said this was our favorite part to have 30 minutes to ourselves and just admire the delicious foods and amazing venue. The reception was absolutely beautiful! The ballroom was so elegant the night of our wedding. The lighting in the ballroom made it extra special and beautiful! The food at the reception was delicious! Everyone raved about how unreal the food was and how they have never tasted such delicious food at any other venue before. My husband and I also had the after party at the venue that was soo much fun! We had such delicious foods, like sliders, egg and cheese sandwiches, cheese french fries and more yummy late night foods. The guests LOVED this after party and could not believe how the food just kept coming out and getting better and better. Not to mention the drinks! My husband and I were so sad when it was over! All of our guests, family and friends said this will be a wedding that is talked about for a long time! It was epic!! It was literally the most magical day in our lives! It could not have been any more perfect! Thanks to The Park Savoy I had my fairy tale wedding! It was the most magnificent day in my life! I LOVE The Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole R

We got married at The Park Savoy two weeks ago. Let me start out by saying that The Park Savoy is one of the classiest places I have ever been to. Literally all of our guests were raving about how over the top it was, and how AMAZING the food was. If you are looking for the best... Read More food from a wedding catering hall, this is it. Amazing service from start to finish. The staff takes care of all of your needs and treat you as though it is your special day- because it is! Amazing! Thank you too all who were a part of my day including Sam and Victor!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Phil M

Park Savoy was so great we want to get married again just to have another reception here ! Food is outstanding, service is unparalleled- Sam Maryand the entire team were always professional friendly and courteous. You can't do better than the Park Savoy - plain and simple.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Nurys I

I can only rave about how incredible our wedding was and how much it exceeded my expectations (and they were high)! We got married on Sunday, November 13th 2016. To be completely honest, The Park Savoy Estate was my 3rd choice in venues... I saw the first two I had selected... Read More and was so disappointed. I visited Park Savoy on a Saturday afternoon and the minute I walked into the ballroom, it took my breath away. It had everything I was looking for - gorgeous architectural detail with the wood, crown moldings and fireplaces, impeccable decor with those magnificent chandeliers and with all the glitz and glam, it still felt cozy, intimate and warm. The gardens and outdoor deck are so lush and beautifully cared for, the guest bathrooms so clean and luxurious, the "man cave" - totally out of hand (my husband was completely in love with this space!). I loved the parlor - it was such an elegant space, we had a cigar roller there for the cocktail hour. And my favorite part, aside from the ballroom was the Bridal suite. We got married in front of the fireplace in the ballroom and it was just magical... I met with Melanie the very first day, who was so nice and accommodating. From then on I spoke mainly with Sam, the General Manager and Laura, who was my go-to wonder woman for everything leading up to the wedding and day of. There's not a thing I can think of, that they did not indulge me with! Sam said yes to everything I asked for. I grew so fond of him I cannot say enough nice things about him. I asked for S’mores outside at the fire pit - got ‘em. Butternut squash vs. Lobster bisque - they gave me both. I’m cuban and asked for a roasted pig - not only did we get one, it was one of the best we’ve ever had! I wanted to make sure my husband and I ate the food at the cocktail hour - they whisked us up to the bridal suite after pictures and had the most incredible spread of tastes of almost everything our guests we’re eating at the cocktail hour for us to sample for 30 sweet private minutes. They accommodated for our Vegan guests and Children’s meals. I wanted a sparkler send off - they did it. Signature cocktails - done! Preferred Rum - they obtained it for us! Joanna was my bridal assistant the day of - I wanted to take her home with me! She practically carried me everywhere. She was at my side but yet so discrete. She anticipated my every need before I even verbalized it! Absolutely amazing! The food. My husband and I love to travel and have dined in many Michelin starred restaurants so this is very important to us and we customized the food at our wedding… It was UNBELIEVABLE! Not only was our cocktail hour THE MOST VARIED and delicious we and our guests have ever seen, everything tasted fresh and delicious! My husband is Indian and the Indian station was delicious. The Martini luge was gorgeous. The outdoor frozen bar was excellent. And this is just the cocktail hour… I kept hearing our guests say how they couldn’t believe there would be more food! We had the filet and chilean sea bass duet, and a vegetarian lasagna as the vegetarian option but they also had a delicious chicken florentine available upon request. We got the cake as part of the package from Palermo bakery (I highly recommend them) and in addition, they passed out mini pastries and desserts. Our cake was so good! Thanks to everyone at The Park Savoy Estate, my wedding was a perfect fairy tale… One I (nor my guests), will ever forget!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Stacy V

The Park Savoy Estate held out DREAM wedding! Anything we needed they has ready for us! The staff was amazing, the details of every room, the food, the style, every everything was PERFECT! I highly suggest you check them out! We couldn't be happier with the Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Crystine C

I honestly can't say enough positive things about my experience at The Park Savoy. Planning a wedding can get stressful but we never had to stress about our venue. Every single time we stopped by The Park Savoy, we were made to feel like all we had to do was sit back and enjoy... Read More our day. Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was beyond accommodating, always had a positive and upbeat attitude about everything and really helped us to feel at ease. Victor, our maitre d' was also wonderful and super accommodating. Both he and Laura felt like family by the end of our wedding day (seriously I miss them already!) The entire staff at The Park Savoy, including my bridal attendant Mary, were top notch and went above and beyond to make our special day 100% about us. They made sure we always had a drink in our hands and that we were well fed. There is so much going on around you on your wedding day and I really appreciated feeling like they genuinely didn't want us to miss out on enjoying anything. We opted for the private cocktail hour tasting for the two of us in the bridal suite before we joined everyone in the cocktail hour downstairs (best decision ever!) We're SO happy we got to enjoy the cocktail food considering we are still hearing from our guests that it was the best cocktail hour they'd ever been to. Dinner was equally delicious and the Viennese hour was dessert heaven. We are SO grateful to everyone at The Park Savoy for making our wedding day so perfect and worry-free! We truly could not have asked for a better venue or team to be a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Nicole A

I don't even know where to begin! Everyone at the Park Savoy was a pleasure to work with and so helpful throughout the entire planning process. We worked most closely with Melanie, with whom we met with about 5-6 times before the wedding day! She was always available to speak by... Read More phone or email and responded to all our questions very quickly. They helped us bring all of our ideas to life! The day of the wedding went so smoothly. They took such great care of not only us but our family and our guests. The bridal attendants were so nice and incredibly helpful! I had a small spill on my dress and they were there with a wipe in a minute! All of our guests and our family members are still raving about how wonderful this venue is. They truly care for you like their own family! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Heather L

My husband and I recently got married at the Park Savoy. From the first time we walked into the venue, my husband knew it was the one and he was right. The venue is a beautifully restored manor house w/blooming gardens and a feel of elegance. It felt formal and regal but also... Read More relaxed enough for the more casual vibe we wanted. We worked w/Melanie throughout the process and she was very responsive and made things go very smoothly. We had an 11 AM ceremony so unfortunately myself and my bridal party were not able to get ready at the venue (as we had to start getting ready before 6 AM). From the moment, I arrived at the venue, though, we were taken care of like royalty. They have a gorgeous bridal suite upstairs where we did our first look which I know will look amazing in our first look pictures. . The food, service, environment - all were perfect t/o the day. The bridal attendants were amazing from helping me into my gown, carrying my train for pictures, and making sure we had enough to eat/drink. Cannot thank you ladies enough! The cocktail hour is still getting raves! Everyone complimented us on the quality and quantity of food. We were already getting "this is the best wedding ever" comments and we didn't even start the reception. We missed most of our cocktail hour and the staff made sure we sampled everything (past appetizers, carving stations, mac n cheese, everything we chose!) which was amazing. They also gave us boxes of food to take home (the day after) so we really got to enjoy our cocktail hour and our dinner meals. Overall, we had an amazing wedding w/little planning stress or hassle thanks to the venue. The day itself was everything we wanted and more. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Catherine K

After seeing multiple venues, once we saw the Park Savoy, we knew we had found the place where our wedding would be. The grounds are so beautiful and created a stunning backdrop for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They really took care of us like family from the first day the... Read More planning started to our wedding day. Working with both Laura and our Maître D’ Vincent, we never had to doubt that everything would be perfect. Both were so responsive in answering emails/calls with any questions or to go over the details. On the day of our wedding, we got ready in the bridal suite/man cave which were amazing. Vincent and all the staff made sure everything went smoothly, and bridal attendants Mary and Vivianna were phenomenal- they made sure we were comfortable throughout the day and that we had everything we needed and kept us hydrated. Mary is the BEST! The entire staff is so personable and truly care that your event is perfect. Our guests are still raving about the food, the beautiful setting and the level of service- nothing compares to the service they provided. We are forever grateful to everyone at the Park Savoy for the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica M

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I got married here on 7-7-17 and it was more than I could have ever imagined! I worked with Laura, who was the most exceptional person! She was personable and helpful- always answered my emails promptly and made me feel so... Read More comfortable throughout the entire process. Thanks to her, I never once doubted that everything would be perfect. Vincent was our maitre d and was amazing! He made sure the whole day ran smoothly. Again, so personable and helpful! I had two bridal attendants who kept me calm, hydrated, and happy throughout the day. Especially Mary- she was a lifesaver! She went above and beyond for me! My guests could not say enough good things about the food, grounds, ballroom etc. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Michelle P

Hands down the BEST place to get married. The place is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was so incredibly accommodating. The food is out of this world good and your guests will be raving about it weeks/months later. Many of our guests have told us it was the best wedding... Read More they had ever been too; completely blown away by the venue itself, the food and the staff. I really can’t say enough good things about the staff; from the moment we had our first meeting until the time we left the wedding; every single person was there to make the entire planning process and day go off without a hitch. It truly was such an incredible day. The price tag is a little higher than some of the other venues in NJ but trust me it is worth every penny and after all is said and done you will not regret spending the money to have your wedding here. So worth it!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sonia F

I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I felt like we were living a dream at this venue! From the moment we met with Melanie our manager to the day of the wedding working with our Maitre d' and the bridal attendants, we could not have been more pleased. They were all... Read More so attentive and pleasant to work with and we received so many compliments from our guests! Not to mention how phenomenal the food was! I would give this venue more stars if I could!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Stephany L

The Park Savoy did an amazing job with our wedding. Melanie was extremely helpful leading up to the day of the wedding and was always readily available to answer any questions. The staff on the day of the wedding were absolutely incredible. Any problems we encountered, they... Read More were more than willing to help and accommodate our needs. My husband's button fell off and there was another issue with my dress but Johanna (my attendant for the day) was able to fix both and more. My guests had a great time and could not stop raving about the food! My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kim M

We had our wedding at the Park Savoy in May, and it was truly amazing! From start to finish we had such great customer service from the staff. We worked with Melanie as our onsite contact and planner, and she was always there to answer any of mine or my parents' questions. On... Read More the day of the wedding everything went smoothly because of the staff, Victor was always by our side making sure we had everything we needed. The bridal attendants were also very helpful to me as I got ready for the big moment. The venue at the Park Savoy is so beautiful, inside and out. We were lucky that the weather was beautiful so that we could have our ceremony and pictures in their beautiful gardens. The ballroom is also a very special room with high ceilings and grand chandeliers making the night beautiful. Last but not least I want to mention the food, which is by far the best food I have ever had at an event! The cocktail hour was amazing with so many diverse choice that we could pick from. Dinner was great, and don't forget the dessert hour, that is a must. Some of our guests are still talking about how great the desserts were. We even got meals packed up for us that we picked up the next day, so we were able to eat great wedding food for a few days before we went on our honeymoon! We can't thank the people at the Park Savoy enough for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Lauren L

This place was amazing from the gorgeous grounds, ballroom, superb food, and the excellent service. Melanie and the rest of the staff clearly know they are doing and anticipated my every need at all times. They also have great preferred vendors.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Noelle G

The Park Savoy was the perfect venue for our wedding! Everything was perfect and we couldn't have been happier with our wedding. The staff was super accommodating and made everything so easy on us...They took all of the day-of stress away! Food was amazing and venetian hour was... Read More out of this world! Thank you for making our day perfect! So worth it!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Todd S

If we could give 10 stars to The Park Savoy we would. We got married Memorial Day weekend and still 3 weeks later our family and friends are still talking about our wedding. From Day 1 of the planning process the staff was incredibly helpful, attentive and patient. On the day... Read More of the wedding, the service, food and grounds was impeccable. Not one detail was missed! It truly the best day of our lives and The Park Savoy delivered on every aspect. We cannot say enough about this venue. It was the easiest and best decision we made for our wedding! We highly recommend.