The Park Savoy Estate

Florham Park, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Park Savoy Estate

A BACKYARD IN FLORHAM PARK, NJ

The Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Park Savoy Estate can host both your ceremony and reception. A decorated, beveled ceiling highlights the 19th century architecture, and the enormous chandelier adds timeless elegance to the space. Wall-to-wall windows provide lots of natural light, while the fireplace adds depth and coziness to the airy, grand room. The Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 people

The Gardens. The gem of the Park Savoy Estate has to be their historic gardens. Couples can host their ceremony here on the well-manicured lawns. Flowers and water features decorate the gardens near the raised dais where couples can exchange vows. Up to 375 people can be seated in the garden.

If you choose the Park Savoy Estate for your ceremony and reception, catering and alcohol is provided. A cocktail hour can be held out in the gardens with an extensive cocktail menu available.

The cocktail hour comes with a premium and open bar. Appetizers like vegetable crudités and seasonal fruits are also provided, and the couple can pick 12 passed items like spring rolls, lobster bisque and miniature franks wrapped in dough, plus many more options. Up to six chafing dishes and different food stations can also be included in the cocktail hour.

For dinner, the couple chooses a signature salad, three different entrees and a signature dessert. All the food is served at the guests' tables with hot beverages and after-dinner cordials. The "Over the Top" menu is also an option for couples looking to enhance their meals. Stations like a martini bar, seafood station and a dessert table is available to add on.

The estate also has a flexible hours when it comes to the time of your ceremony and reception. Couples get a five-hour block of time to use the grounds, which includes setup and breakdown. Your time can start as early as 8 a.m., but has to conclude by 2 a.m. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee.

While only catering and alcohol is provided by the estate, the Park Savoy Estate does have a list of preferred vendors.

The Park Savoy Estate is all about elegance and excellent service. The estate strives to make each couple's wedding day the best it can possibly be, and in order to do this, there are a few bonuses to booking through them:

• Wedding coordinator available
  • Preferred vendors for specialties like horse carriages, makeup artists and limousines
  • Use of the mansion and grounds for portraits
  • Private bridal suite

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

Backyard, Ballroom, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ (973) 377-7100

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Kayla F

To start our wedding was over six months ago and our family and friends are still raving about our wedding. We are constantly told how amazing the food and the staff was at The Park Savoy. The Park Savoy was the first venue we looked at when starting our search. I knew within... Read More the first five minutes of being at The Park Savoy that it was where I was going to be married. Every other venue we looked at didn’t even compare. From the moment you walk into The Park Savoy you are treated like family. Sam was with us every step of the way from our initial visit until our wedding day. He made the process so smooth, they take care of everything. Everyone talks about being stressed and worried about things going wrong on their wedding day but we had no worries all day because we knew we were in good hands. My bridal attendant Mary was amazing. She was by my side from morning till night. She was there for anything I needed, she thought of things before I even knew I needed them. Every single moment of our wedding was perfect and we have Sam, Mary, Victor, Vincent and the entire Park Savoy staff to thank! The food and staff are outstanding and the venue is absolutely gorgeous I would recommend The Park Savoy to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Terri M

We knew immediately that the Park Savoy was the place for our wedding reception! The Park Savoy is absolutely beautiful, elegant and very classy, which is what we wanted. We had our reception in October so the fall leaves, lighting in the trees and colorful mums placed around... Read More the grounds were breathtaking and added a special touch to the experience of being there. We looked at other places, but they did not have the indoor/outdoor space (within our budget) that we wanted for us and our guests. The staff was amazing! Sam and Melanie held my hand through the entire process - no worries. When my bridesmaids and I arrived to the Park Savoy to get dressed the morning of the wedding, the bridal suite had a warm fire going in the fire place. They served us breakfast (continental with mimosas and sparkling water) and lunch (chicken, vegetables and more). The groom and groomsmen were treated to the same in their man cave. When we returned to the Park Savoy after the wedding ceremony, we were treated like royalty! Johanna, my bridal attendant, catered to all my needs - from bustling my dress to carrying my jacket outside while were taking pictures in the cold. she was there for me all night and I really appreciated that. Myron, the groom attendant, catered to my husband the entire night as well. Johanna and Myron's presence were priceless! Vincent helped to make sure the evening went smoothly - from the bar, to food service, and reception activities (cake cutting, garter, slideshow, etc.). We even had sparklers - great photo op. Our guests are still talking about our reception - As they said "It was over the top" and "the best ever". It's all about the details and the Park Savoy handled everything and helped us make our dream come true!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Christine O

There is a reason The Park Savoy is repeatedly named best wedding venue in NJ! In addition to the beautiful estate and impressive ballroom, we were immediately blown away by the staff. Once we met with Melanie, we knew this was our venue! From start to finish she made sure... Read More every detail was attended to, was extremely responsive and always gave great suggestions while leaving decisions up to us. I could not thank Melanie enough for making our day as amazing as it was (and making it so easy on us!) Any time we came to The Park Savoy during wedding planning, we were met with such graciousness and friendliness, you end up feeling like family when you leave! The wedding night was so seamless and perfect, they leave you with nothing to worry about! Our maître d Victor made us feel confident and calm as he took care of everything, seemingly with ease. I could not have been happier with having Mary as my bridal attendant. She was so wonderful to talk to and helped me with EVERYTHING from my dress to my veil to making sure I had a drink. I got a rip in my dress and Mary was even able to sew it for me right away! As the night went on, our guests were in awe of the food – from the AMAZING cocktail hour, to a delicious dinner, tons of dessert, and even late night breakfast sandwiches, you really couldn’t ask for more. We got married on New Year’s Eve and drop-down screens in the ballroom brought us the Times Square countdown while hats, noise makers, etc. were handed out to our guests (again, completely seamlessly). Whoever decorates The Park Savoy for the holidays is very talented, the venue looked even more amazing than it always does! I wish we could do it all over again, we really could not recommend the Park Savoy enough!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Lisa G

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Allison L

Our wedding day was perfect because of the people and staff at the park savoy! The best in so many ways!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Tracy S

My husband and I had a Saturday evening August wedding at The Park Savoy, it was fantastic! From our first visit to our big day they made the entire process, especially our wedding, effortless. The Parks Savoy Estate and its impressive grounds are gorgeous and very well kept.... Read More The staff is professional, polite and hospitable. The food is delicious, and plentiful. We had our wedding ceremony outside overlooking the neighboring golf course. The grounds have colorful blooming flowers which were perfect for our photos. The cocktail hour room is very large and we even had food stations outside on the patio so guests could enjoy the nice weather. The bridal suite and man cave are amazing. There was so much space to get ready and take photos. The ball room is also a perfect size. We had 16 tables, 2 bars, a 10 piece band, and a photo booth and there was still plenty of space. Everyone was on the dance floor partying all night. On our wedding day the team at the Park Savoy exceeded our expectations; they were timely, organized, took fantastic care of our guests, and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch. The GM, Sam, always makes himself available to answer questions during the whole process and was very involved in orchestrating the wedding. Vincent was incredibly attentive and did an amazing job making the day feel special. My bridal attendant Mary was AMAZING! She never left my side and did literally anything and everything I needed for the entire night. She made sure we had water, beverages, and food all night. We could not have gotten through the day without her help and support. We could not imagine having a more perfect wedding. The Park Savoy’s staff made it easy and never skipped a beat. We highly recommend this venue, every aspect of the wedding from our arrival to how neatly they packed everything for us to take home was flawlessly executed by an experienced and caring team.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jennifer L

Simply the best. For an elegant, classic, and professionally managed wedding, this is the only venue in the tri-state area that delivers on all fronts. The Park Savoy shines - from the house itself, to the greatest staff we've ever encountered at a wedding. The planning process... Read More was a breeze. We felt like family on any and every visit before the actual wedding day, and when we returned the next day to pick up some items, we were still treated with the utmost care and professionalism. While we, as bride and groom, felt extraordinarily taken care of, it was so lovely to hear from our guests how wonderful their experience was. It was the most special day and it's a testament to the people that own, manage, and work at the Park Savoy that countless other couples feel the same way. They go above and beyond on every last detail, and do it all with a smile. The bottom line - we had high expectations but were still blown away. That's The Park Savoy.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Andrea D

Where do I even begin?!! The night was perfect.... the planning process was made easy thanks to Melanie. She answered all my questions quickly and never made me feel like I was a bother. Victor was the perfect maître d'. He directed the flow of the night with a smile on his face... Read More and with ease. And Mary, my bridal assistant. She was a such a joy to have around for the evening. SHe carried my dress when I went for photos, she made sure my drink was full, she helped with my kids and she was just the sweetest person to talk to. She calmed my nerves and made sure I looked and felt beautiful all night. I highly HIGHLY recommend the Park Savoy as your number one choice for your wedding. Not to mention how outstanding the food was. It was a place that you definitely get what you pay for. The cocktail hour was PACKED with food that my guests were even shocked that were still going to have dinner. And the venetian spread had something for everyone. The staff was so professional and friendly as well. Thank you again to everyone at The Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Esther M

Not enough amazing things can be said!! We had our dream wedding and I️ didn’t have a wedding planner by the venue made sure every detail was taken care of while I️ sat back and got ready. Amazing staff and cannot be compared !! My family and guests kept raving about how amazing... Read More the venue was and the staff !!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lorraine L

It's almost impossible to express how grateful we are to the Park Savoy staff. From the moment we sat down with Laura, we were treated like royalty! Wedding planning can be stressful, but they made everything SO easy and really helped us enjoy planning our wedding day. The... Read More venue is stunning inside and out! The main room is just breathtaking and looks absolutely gorgeous in pictures! The food was AMAZING! Our guests raved about the food from cocktail hour through desserts. And thanks to the staff, we were actually able to sit down and taste ALL of the cocktail hour food! Thanks to Laura, Sam and all of the other staff at the Park Savoy, our day was more than we could have ever imagined. We did not have to lift a finger and the staff was always 10 steps ahead, leaving us to just relax and enjoy our day with each other and our family. Wish we could do it all over again! XOXO

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Melissa H

We were quoted $60000 for a Saturday evening wedding for anyone else curious out there. The Knot $$$ moderate rating definitely needs to be updated. The grounds were ok. Ballroom was huge and definitely very nice.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

This review comes almost 6 months after our wedding day, but our family, friends and friends of family members are still raving about our “Best Day Ever”. Laura at the Park Savoy answered every one of our ceremony and reception planning questions, helped make our vision a... Read More reality and assisted with logistics upfront, which was helpful because weddings in general can be a marathon of stress and excitement. The Park Savoy Management always emailed/called back in a timely manner and treated us like family. On the day of the wedding, the service was unbelievable, top of the line and every guest noticed how professional and polished every aspect was. The last thing a bride and groom want to do after 18 months of figuring out all the small details is to think about executing all those small details on the day of the wedding. The Park Savoy staff took care of the execution and made sure to ask for our final opinions. The food was unreal, and for a Celiac / Gluten Free Bride, they truly went above and beyond customizing several appetizers that would normally be inedible .. stuffed mushrooms, veal meatballs, and what blew us away was gluten free fried calamari. Bridal assistants and Maître D’ were very attentive, understanding, prepared and above all very supportive (Mary, Lily and Victor). The best decision in the planning process what choosing The Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Eleanor B

This review is long overdue but a pleasure to write! Our daughter's wedding took place on 7/15/2017.This venue is a stunningly restored traditional in design estate with a beautiful large patio and large and elegant garden. Both the inside and outside provide multiple areas... Read More for great pictures. The food is delicious, plentiful, varied and elegantly served. You will not easily find a staff so professional and accommodating to your every wish . The wedding coordinator , the maitre'd , the bridal assistant knew what we needed before we did and during the wedding kept appearing like magic to coordinate and accommodate . They and the rest of the staff created a magical evening for all of us. We didn't have to worry about a thing! If you are looking for a classically elegant venue, delicious food and a staff whose attention to detail is stellar, look no further than The Park Savoy Estate !

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gabby C

Going into my wedding day I knew the Park Savoy was going to be spectacular. I did not even look at any other venues and took whatever date was available that was how much I loved it. However, I did not realize just how spectacular their level of service was until the big day.... Read More Melanie helped guide me during the entire planning process and was an amazing resource; offering ideas, helping me with setup, and answering any and all questions I had almost immediately. She was consistently checking on the groom, our families, bridal party, and I while we got ready and before we left for the ceremony. Mary and Deana were our bridal attendants and they were fun, professional, personable, observant, and beyond helpful. They held my flowers, helped me change my shoes, made sure the groomsmen were comfortable and fed while getting ready, and just provided a level of service that I have never even seen or heard of anywhere else. Victor was the maitre'd and his knowledge of how a wedding operates and his ability to keep everything moving was exceptional. He was friendly, easy to talk to, and made sure all of our requests were met. My guests could not believe the amount of food and the quality of it during cocktail hour, dinner, dessert, and the after party.. it was non-stop top of the line. The Park Savoy's reputation is second to none and they certainly lived up to it for our wedding! Thank you to Melanie, Mary, Deana, and Victor, and Joe, Barry, and Vito (the owners) who made our special day the greatest day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kayla L

The moment I walked through the Park Savoy I knew I had to get married there. We planned the wedding from 600 miles away in the Carolinas, and everyone at the park savoy assured me that the night would run smoothly. They reached out to me on several occasions to make sure I had... Read More everything I needed from a distance to plan our wedding. They also went above and beyond to accommodate our travel schedule. On the night of, everything went so smoothly and my guests had the BEST time. The park savoy took charge of the night running right on time and the night progressed from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to goodbyes seamlessly. My bridal attendant, Mary, was an actual saint. She had a jacket full of necessities and she was ALWAYS there to give a bridesmaid a band-aid or bustle my dress (faster than the seamstress did, by the way). The park savoy was responsible for the best night of our lives and for them, we are so thankful <3

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Liz G

Amazing venue and staff. I emailed Sam every day leading up to the event as I was clearly a novice and had a ton of questions along the way. He was super responsive and flexible to ensure me and my now husband were happy. The day of the wedding their team went above and beyond... Read More ensuring that everything went down without a hitch. One of the main compliments was a) the bountiful and delicious food and b) how smooth everything ran. While I can’t say this was an experience I shared with all the vendors we worked with,The Park Savoy and staff was an absolute dream to work with. We LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 L E

My daughter's wedding was two weeks ago at the Park Saovy. It was perfect and I echo what everyone has said in their reviews. the staff was incredible along with the food and the venue itself. My 92 year aunt decided to sit in the outside room for a while and someone had... Read More mentioned to the staff that it was her birthday. this was at around midnight. A number of servers came over to her with a tray of treats and coffee and sang Happy Birthday to her. It was an example of the thoughtfulness that they offered throughout the night. Everyone from the manager to the maitre de to the entire staff was so kind and helpful that they made a perfect night into something even more spectacular.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amy M

Choosing The Park Savoy for our wedding reception was truly the best decision we made! From the first time we toured the venue to the day of our wedding and beyond, everyone there made us feel like family and played a part in making our wedding so special! The staff and service... Read More are outstanding. Sam and Laura made our planning process seamless and were so helpful and accommodating every step of the way. On the wedding day, Vincent, Mary and Deana were amazing and made sure that not one detail was missed. The food and party were incredible, and our guests are still raving! You won't find a better place than The Park Savoy to have your wedding - we were blown away!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Maria F

Getting married at The Park Savoy Estate was an absolute dream come true all thanks to Vito, Joe, Barry, Melanie, Mary, Victor, and the rest of the staff at the Estate! My husband and I just celebrated our wedding there July 28, 2017. Our point of contact throughout the planning... Read More process was Melanie Clarke and she was incredible throughout the whole experience. She was just so helpful with every detail during our various meetings leading up to our big day and was very accommodating with all our requests. When the big day arrived, everything was done seamlessly and professionally. My bridal attendant, Mary, was also extremely helpful. She was assigned to assist Brian and I throughout the evening. Mary and the staff were very responsive and attentive to all our needs.The maitre D, Victor, was a calming influence the day of the wedding and treated us all like royalty. He took his time with us and made the day seamless. The waitstaff was very attentive to us and all of our guests. This venue is simply amazing! From the gorgeous entryway, the romantic bridal suite, the intimate ballroom, and the breathtaking grounds, it is straight out of a fairytale! The food was magnificent and abundant. All of our guests were blown away. They raved about the cocktail hour and were amazed at incredible Viennese hour. I want to commend the owners, and their entire staff on this amazing venue and the wonderful job that was done! We cannot thank you enough for giving us the most incredible wedding reception with memories that will last a lifetime! You guys are simply the best!!! -Maria & Brian Fierro

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Heather C

I don't know where to begin...My wedding was on July 21, 2017 and I am still processing it. It has taken me until now to sit down and write about how unbelievable and amazing The Park Savoy was! I have always wanted to get married at The Park Savoy. It has been my dream... Read More number one venue and it finally came true! My husband and I first met with Melanie on a Saturday and from the minute we walked into ballroom and saw the beautiful grounds of The Park Savoy we knew this was going to be the venue for our big day! Melanie was my "go to" woman and was so amazing throughout my entire planning process. She helped me up until the day before my wedding making sure everything was perfect! The entire process was stress free and so enjoyable with her help! Barry, the owner at The Park Savoy, was also extremely helpful making sure everything was perfect for our wedding day! On the day of my wedding Melanie came to make sure everything went smoothly. She was awesome!! Mary and Tara were my bridal attendants and could not have been more helpful! They both anticipated my husband and my every need before we could even asked! They were so amazing and made my special day even better! Victor and Vincent were my Maitre D's and they were both so accommodating with everything! Our cocktail hour was OUT OF CONTROL! The food was so unbelievable, our guests, family and friends are still talking about how amazing it was and how they are still full! The service during the cocktail hour was exceptional. All of the guests, including myself were so impressed with the waiters and waitresses at how happy they were. They did everything with a smile on their face. They were all superstars! The drinks were delicious! Our bridal attendants continued to bring my husband and I drinks including our signature drinks without us asking. My husband and I could not believe how waited on we were. We felt like movie stars! They also escorted us to our own private bridal suite with all of the foods from our cocktail hour. My husband and I both said this was our favorite part to have 30 minutes to ourselves and just admire the delicious foods and amazing venue. The reception was absolutely beautiful! The ballroom was so elegant the night of our wedding. The lighting in the ballroom made it extra special and beautiful! The food at the reception was delicious! Everyone raved about how unreal the food was and how they have never tasted such delicious food at any other venue before. My husband and I also had the after party at the venue that was soo much fun! We had such delicious foods, like sliders, egg and cheese sandwiches, cheese french fries and more yummy late night foods. The guests LOVED this after party and could not believe how the food just kept coming out and getting better and better. Not to mention the drinks! My husband and I were so sad when it was over! All of our guests, family and friends said this will be a wedding that is talked about for a long time! It was epic!! It was literally the most magical day in our lives! It could not have been any more perfect! Thanks to The Park Savoy I had my fairy tale wedding! It was the most magnificent day in my life! I LOVE The Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole R

We got married at The Park Savoy two weeks ago. Let me start out by saying that The Park Savoy is one of the classiest places I have ever been to. Literally all of our guests were raving about how over the top it was, and how AMAZING the food was. If you are looking for the best... Read More food from a wedding catering hall, this is it. Amazing service from start to finish. The staff takes care of all of your needs and treat you as though it is your special day- because it is! Amazing! Thank you too all who were a part of my day including Sam and Victor!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Phil M

Park Savoy was so great we want to get married again just to have another reception here ! Food is outstanding, service is unparalleled- Sam Maryand the entire team were always professional friendly and courteous. You can't do better than the Park Savoy - plain and simple.