The Park Savoy Estate

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Park Savoy Estate can host both your ceremony and reception. A decorated, beveled ceiling highlights the 19th century architecture, and the enormous chandelier adds timeless elegance to the space. Wall-to-wall windows provide lots of natural light, while the fireplace adds depth and coziness to the airy, grand room. The Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 people

The Gardens. The gem of the Park Savoy Estate has to be their historic gardens. Couples can host their ceremony here on the well-manicured lawns. Flowers and water features decorate the gardens near the raised dais where couples can exchange vows. Up to 375 people can be seated in the garden.

If you choose the Park Savoy Estate for your ceremony and reception, catering and alcohol is provided. A cocktail hour can be held out in the gardens with an extensive cocktail menu available.

The cocktail hour comes with a premium and open bar. Appetizers like vegetable crudités and seasonal fruits are also provided, and the couple can pick 12 passed items like spring rolls, lobster bisque and miniature franks wrapped in dough, plus many more options. Up to six chafing dishes and different food stations can also be included in the cocktail hour.

For dinner, the couple chooses a signature salad, three different entrees and a signature dessert. All the food is served at the guests' tables with hot beverages and after-dinner cordials. The "Over the Top" menu is also an option for couples looking to enhance their meals. Stations like a martini bar, seafood station and a dessert table is available to add on.

The estate also has a flexible hours when it comes to the time of your ceremony and reception. Couples get a five-hour block of time to use the grounds, which includes setup and breakdown. Your time can start as early as 8 a.m., but has to conclude by 2 a.m. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee.

While only catering and alcohol is provided by the estate, the Park Savoy Estate does have a list of preferred vendors.

The Park Savoy Estate is all about elegance and excellent service. The estate strives to make each couple's wedding day the best it can possibly be, and in order to do this, there are a few bonuses to booking through them:

• Wedding coordinator available
  • Preferred vendors for specialties like horse carriages, makeup artists and limousines
  • Use of the mansion and grounds for portraits
  • Private bridal suite

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ (973) 377-7100

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Katie W

Our wedding at The Park Savoy was a dream come true. From the day we signed the contract to the days after our wedding, we have not one complaint. The service was impeccable, the food was outstanding, and every details was covered meticulously. If you want a wedding that your... Read More guests will be talking about forever, have your wedding at The Park Savoy estate. They make sure your day is the most magical day of your life!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alyssa B

My wedding was absolutely PERFECT! The Park Savoy staff took care of us and made my husband and I feel like family from Day 1. Sam, Melanie, Mary, and Victor treated us like royalty throughout our special day; constantly checking in to make sure we ate, were enjoying ourselves... Read More and had a drink in hand. Our outdoor ceremony was more beautiful than I ever imagined and the staff was great about allowing us to bring in any decor we desired and decorating to our specifications. My guests were wowed by the beauty and elegance of the estate and, of course, the food! The Park Savoy is the whole package for a dream wedding! Thank you Park Savoy!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Genna K

There truly aren’t words to express how perfect our wedding was, thanks to the incredible team at the Park Savoy. Our initial meeting with Sam left us making our decision before even visiting other venues. Sam and his team literally never said no to any of our requests, nor the... Read More requests of our guests. The venue’s classic beauty speaks for itself – there is a true “wow” factor the minute you walk into the building, each area having a different ambiance, all charming, elegant and the perfect setting for our wedding. The food is top notch – delicious, plentiful and diverse. We can say that with confidence, since we had multiple opportunities to eat at our own wedding, thanks to the amazing staff. Sam, Mary, Johanna, Victor and Vincent, along with the entire expert team that treated us, our families and each guest like royalty. Days after our wedding, stories surfaced about the incredible service that our guests received from this team, ranging from a pureed dinner, a gluten free tour of cocktail hour and many meals catered to our guests’ specific dietary needs. We had a front row seat to the Viennese hour, and were able to watch as our guests’ jaws dropped when they walked into the room, balancing plates of delicious desserts back to the ballroom. We know that every bride and groom think that their own wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to, but we can’t even count how many of our guests shared the same opinion. The team at the Park Savoy made our wedding day stress free, enjoyable and an overall perfect experience. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further and please invite us. We can’t wait to go back and enjoy it all again, it was truly the most incredible venue and team we could have asked for. To Sam and team: thank you for everything… we love you!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Erin G

We had our wedding at The Park Savoy a few months ago and it was AMAZING. Every visit we made there was just wonderful and we were always taken care of and truly listened to. They made you feel like you were the only wedding there. The grounds of the Park Savoy Estate are... Read More astonishing for any season you choose you will not be disappointed. Every detail of this venue is clearly thought out and breathtaking. The service from all of the staff was beyond what I could have imagined. They are so professional and dedicated to you and your big day and will go above and beyond to make sure it is the most memorable day of your life. The bridal suite was incredible and everyone loved getting ready up there with the fire on to keep us warm! My bridal attendant Joanna was always there for me holding my dress or laying it correctly or getting me whatever I needed. I did not have to think about any details except for marrying my best friend and having the best day of my life. Everything went smoothly and I still have compliments to this day! We had a lot of guests who had traveled a long distance and they were blown away. SO many compliments on the food and the abundance of it as well. There is something for everyone there. The boardwalk station, the fresh mozzarella, seafood, sushi, pasta, Italian food, etc. You can really find everything you are looking for. They even have a Cuban station which my side of the family LOVED. The Park Savoy is such a beautiful place inside and outside and I could NOT have asked for a better experience! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Allison P

Thank you for everything you guys all did. I honestly don't know where to begin. We felt so welcome from the moment we walked in to check out the venue. The attention to detail, the personalized attention, the food...I mean the food!! Three months after the wedding I'm still... Read More hearing rave reviews about the Martini Luge station...do it! Everything was so smooth. My wife and I shared a fantastic first meal as newly weds in the bridal suite during the cocktail hour and got to sample all of the amazing food. It was such a calming experience and the perfect way to start a marriage. Vincent and Mary were always two steps ahead of us all night long, thank you. Melanie was our wedding planner and went out of her way to get us the beer and the specialty dessert shots we wanted among much, much more. Thank you Melanie! Do yourself a favor and set up an appointment to visit the venue. They will make grandiose promises and follow through on each and everyone. They are a class act!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 mariaglenda D

My husband and I were married on 11/06/2016 and The Park Savoy was the perfect wedding venue. From the moment we first met Sam, our wedding and it's preparation was flawless. The staff was extremely helpful and anticipated our needs throughout the wedding. Our guests are... Read More still talking about the food, the venue, and how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Special thanks to Laura and my bridal assistants.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kaitlin C

Just wow. I don't even know where to begin. From the day we visited The Park Savoy as a potential venue until the day we returned to pick up our things the day after the wedding, has been simply incredible. Sam, Mary, Victor and Liliya...thank you from the very bottom of our... Read More hearts for a truly magical experience. Our wedding was more than I could ever dream of because of each and every one of you. Food - indescribably delicious. Service - professional, kind, tentative, FUN, helpful, and did I say FUN! Everyone who worked here were seemed to genuinely want to make our wedding day special. I've heard people talk about what feeling like a princess is like and now I know. If you want to be treated like royalty on your wedding day and not have to worry about ANYTHING on your big day - The Park Savoy is the place to go. Thank you to ALL the staff for this absolutely wonderfully amazing experience! We love you!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017

Best wedding venue from our first visit to the wedding day! Staff is top notch, every single detail was perfect! The ceremony and reception were beautiful and the food was outstanding! Everyone there made you feel like part of their family. A big thank you to the Park Savoy... Read More for helping to make our daughters wedding day perfect in every way!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Danielle M

My husband and I had our wedding here last night and I've got to say, this place is beyond incredible. From the impeccable service, to the delectible food, they've really outdone themselves. Mary was my bridal Attendant and she was the sweetest woman. She was there every part of... Read More the day making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. It really helped having her there especially when it was time to walk down the aisle and my nerves were crazy. She was amazing. Our maitre D Vincent was also outstanding. He assisted with every step of the planning. Whenever I had a question he was quick to get back to me and always very attentive. I've had so many guests tell me that our wedding was the best they've ever been to and I truly feel it was because of the amazing staff and gorgorus venue. Another great thing about the Park Savoy is the fact that it is so beautiful you don't need much decor. We had a winter wedding and the place was beautifully lit with Christmas lights which made for a perfect winter wonderland. I truly cannot express how amazing my wedding was. If you're looking for class and amazing, delicious, food I highly suggest The Park Savoy Estate !

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kyle M

Our wedding at the Park Savoy was simply, absolutely perfect. From our venue tour about a year before the wedding, through our actual wedding day, the Park Savoy team was nothing but incredible. We toured with Sam, who was helpful, kind and answered all of our questions –... Read More explaining different options for consideration as well. He also kept us caffeinated with the Park Savoy’s coffee, which is seriously the best coffee I’ve ever had in my entire life. Leading up to our big day, we worked with Cathy and Laura who were a pleasure and helped us keep everything organized. We had both our ceremony and reception at the Park Savoy, and opted to get ready there as well. We arrived in the morning and had delicious pastries and coffee in both the bridal and groom’s suites, which are both beautiful. The day went by flawlessly, with Laura checking on us often to make sure we were all set. A few hours before the ceremony, Mary, our bridal attendant arrived, and was a true JOY to be with. Mary was attentive and amazing the entire night – she anticipated things before we even knew we needed them and helped make our night as perfect as it was. If you’re lucky enough to have Mary as your attendant, cherish every moment – she’s incredible!!! Our ceremony was inside the ballroom and was beautiful – the Park Savoy team had the space set up just as we wanted. Julian was our Maître D and was super friendly, attentive and kept the night moving smoothly. Our guests are still raving about cocktail hour, dinner and desserts. The presentation and service was top notch; we knew how everyone raved about the Park Savoy and their food and service, but there was nothing like experiencing it first hand. We had our dream wedding thanks to the Park Savoy – now we can’t wait to be guests at a wedding there!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Gabrielle R

My husband and I just got married here on December 17, 2016. Words cannot describe our experience. The venue and staff are just amazing. From the stunning decor to the exceptional staff our experience was just this from the moment we walked into the door. They were willing to... Read More work with us and accomodate our every need. Sam was a absolute pleasure to work with. He made my family, husband and I feel like his own family when we first met him. My bridal attendants were wonderful at taking away any stress (wasn't much) from my day. My guests are still raving over their experience. Many have told us that this was by far the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was to die for. Everyone couldn't believe how much food there was and how everything tasted amazing. We truly wish we could redo that day again just to enjoy every moment all over agin. Thank you to all the staff who made this day absolutely perfect for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura M

My wedding was absolutely flawless and the best day of my life! The Park Savoy was there every step of the way and all their suggestions for partnering vendors were perfect...including the band, florist, make-up artist and hotel suggestions! My bridal attendants were the... Read More kindest / most helpful people and assisted in a perfect night!! I cannot express how perfect The Park Savoy was in making my wedding the best, beyond words! I wish there were more than 5 Stars!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lucia D

Let me start off by saying I am an extremely tough critic when it comes to writing reviews. I can wholeheartedly say that The Park Savoy is truly a dream come true, it is unmatchable. Their attention to EVERY detail blew me away from start to finish. My husband and I had looked... Read More at so many wedding venues before visiting The Park Savoy and really could not connect with any. From the moment we walked in we knew that this would be the place we would we would celebrate the best day of our lives. And we truly did on September 5, 2016. Not only were we blown away by the venues timeless elegance, but the staff was incredible. Julian our maitre d' was our right hand throughout our entire experience. And we got to eat! Julian made sure we sat down and enjoyed our first meal as husband and wife. I am so thankful because as we sat there looking around we truly were able to take it all in and have a moment to ourselves. It was one of those moments I will forever cherish. My guests are still raving about the food and sheer class of The Park Savoy. One of my guests told me .. "that was the most polished wedding venue I have ever been too." And if you knew this guest personally you would know it is such a HUGE compliment. I can not say thank you enough to everyone at The Park Savoy! Thank you for treating us like family and for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Angel S

The place was very beautiful but when I went on a tour, there was another wedding going on which was extremely awkward and I couldn't see some rooms because of it. The woman was very cold and I could tell that I wasn't wanted and not really welcomed. She went through the tour... Read More very quickly, clearly just trying to get me out of there ASAP. Very disappointing, also extremely expensive.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren E

I literally can not say enough good things about The Park Savoy. The entire staff was amazing through out the whole process. The day was perfect from start to finish. We got married on a friday and were able to come in around 9 to get ready in the bridal suite. We had breakfast... Read More and took our time doing hair and make up and enjoying the venue. Around 12 the guys came in to use the Man cave and we all had lunch. Being there early really took the stress out of the day. Mary and Dena our bridal attendants were with us throughout the day making sure we were comfortable and needed for nothing. I am so grateful to the entire staff for all there hard work and dedication to perfection. We could feel the love and pride that goes into each and every event. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was especially the cocktail hour. Not to mention the space will take your breath away. I could not have asked for more and every one of my expectations was not only met but blown away. I hope one day I get invited to a wedding there so I can experience it all again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Samantha H

From day 1 to our wedding day, The Park Savoy is as top notch as you can imagine. From the absolutely wonderful staff, to the magic of the estate, it is a gorgeous and unforgettable place to have your special day. All of our guests are still talking about the food, the service,... Read More and the atmosphere. We are overjoyed with how our wedding went from start to finish and would highly recommend the Park Savoy to anyone who asks. My husband and I fell in love with the Park Savoy's charm and magic the instant we entered the building, and our love for this place only grew with time. Everything about our day was flawless and so stress free. The staff at the Park Savoy treated us like family from day one and we can never thank them enough for all that they did to make our day truly unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gabriella C

My wedding was a dream come true and most of that reason was because of The Park Savoy. Besides the fact that the venue is breathtaking, the staff/service is even more amazing. They have always made my husband & I feel welcomed and accommodated us in every way possible. I... Read More received so many compliments & my guest were all beyond satisfied with the food. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further .. it's right here!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Skylar C

The Park Savoy is a first class operation all of the way. The entire staff is professional, competent, extremely accommodating, and more then willing to provide any assistance required to make your day perfect. Melanie, Mary, and Johanna were phenomenal. Julian and his staff... Read More were also top of the line. We had numerous guests approach us afterward and say that they had never been to a better wedding. If you are considering the Park Savoy Estate, or any of their other venues, you do NOT need to look anywhere else. This place goes above and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nicole L

If you’re looking for a venue that is aesthetically beautiful, that provides amazing service, food, and drink, and is filled with a staff that goes above-and-beyond to produce the PERFECT wedding, then stop looking and book The Park Savoy. Our recent wedding at The Park Savoy... Read More Estate was literally a dream come true. Guests are still talking about how amazing the venue, food, and staff were. From the moment you book your event with The Park Savoy, you feel as if you’ve become one of the family. Never once did we feel that we were “just another couple” with “just another wedding.” Throughout the entire process, Melanie and The Park Savoy work with you to nail down every detail of your big day. When my husband and I were searching for our venue, we saw dozens upon dozens of venues, but NOTHING even compared to The Park Savoy. Julian was our head maître d’ – he was amazing and coordinated the day so everything went off without a hitch. Melanie was a superstar who helped us from booking all the way through the end of our wedding (almost 2 years!). Mary was our main bridal attendant, and she MADE our wedding. If you are getting married at The Park Savoy, I hope Mary is your bridal attendant because she will rock your world. Also, if food is a big concern to you (which it was for me and my many judgmental Italian family members), then you cannot go wrong with booking The Park Savoy. Their food is out of this world. My Italian grandmothers even complimented the food, and THAT’S saying something. I could ramble on for hours talking about how amazing our experience was with The Park Savoy, but I won’t. If you’re still on the hunt for a venue, stop, and check out The Park Savoy. In our opinion, this is the top tier of wedding venues.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brianna C

Flawless, simply flawless. From Melanie, to Sam, to Barry, to Julian, to Mary - you will never receive top-notch service if you go anywhere else besides The Park Savoy. I got married there on Saturday evening, 9/24/2016 and I wish I could relive that day every single weekend.... Read More We had an abundance of stations for cocktail hour [some of the best food, anywhere], top-shelf bar, ceremony on site [outdoors], the list goes on and on. Throughout the year and half process, the staff has certainly become family. Julian is one of the nicest people I have ever met and is willing to go above and beyond for every bride and groom, Mary literally made my day - everything I needed I had, and was kept calm! Look no further for a wedding ceremony and reception venue. From the grounds, to the staff, to the exclusivity of one wedding at a time, timeless interior design and a ballroom and terrace to die for, you cannot go wrong with the Park Savoy. I am hoping to return as a guest one day soon!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren K

My husband are I feel so fortunate to have had our wedding at the Park Savoy. Our guest are still raving about how spectacular the grounds are and how fantastic the food was. Everyone at the Park Savoy was incredibly friendly, courteous, and accommodating - a big thank you to... Read More Vincent, Mary, and the entire staff for making our wedding so memorable! We only have positive things to say about our experience and would absolutely recommend the Park Savoy.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mia P

The Park Savoy is amazing! Melanie (who is the BEST) and team did a wonderful job with our wedding! The beautiful venue, delicious food and staff made our day perfect. Thank you!!!