The Park Savoy Estate

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Ballroom. The Ballroom at the Park Savoy Estate can host both your ceremony and reception. A decorated, beveled ceiling highlights the 19th century architecture, and the enormous chandelier adds timeless elegance to the space. Wall-to-wall windows provide lots of natural light, while the fireplace adds depth and coziness to the airy, grand room. The Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 people

The Gardens. The gem of the Park Savoy Estate has to be their historic gardens. Couples can host their ceremony here on the well-manicured lawns. Flowers and water features decorate the gardens near the raised dais where couples can exchange vows. Up to 375 people can be seated in the garden.

If you choose the Park Savoy Estate for your ceremony and reception, catering and alcohol is provided. A cocktail hour can be held out in the gardens with an extensive cocktail menu available.

The cocktail hour comes with a premium and open bar. Appetizers like vegetable crudités and seasonal fruits are also provided, and the couple can pick 12 passed items like spring rolls, lobster bisque and miniature franks wrapped in dough, plus many more options. Up to six chafing dishes and different food stations can also be included in the cocktail hour.

For dinner, the couple chooses a signature salad, three different entrees and a signature dessert. All the food is served at the guests' tables with hot beverages and after-dinner cordials. The "Over the Top" menu is also an option for couples looking to enhance their meals. Stations like a martini bar, seafood station and a dessert table is available to add on.

The estate also has a flexible hours when it comes to the time of your ceremony and reception. Couples get a five-hour block of time to use the grounds, which includes setup and breakdown. Your time can start as early as 8 a.m., but has to conclude by 2 a.m. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee.

While only catering and alcohol is provided by the estate, the Park Savoy Estate does have a list of preferred vendors.

The Park Savoy Estate is all about elegance and excellent service. The estate strives to make each couple's wedding day the best it can possibly be, and in order to do this, there are a few bonuses to booking through them:

• Wedding coordinator available
  • Preferred vendors for specialties like horse carriages, makeup artists and limousines
  • Use of the mansion and grounds for portraits
  • Private bridal suite

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ (973) 377-7100

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Danielle M

My husband and I had our wedding here last night and I've got to say, this place is beyond incredible. From the impeccable service, to the delectible food, they've really outdone themselves. Mary was my bridal Attendant and she was the sweetest woman. She was there every part of... Read More the day making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. It really helped having her there especially when it was time to walk down the aisle and my nerves were crazy. She was amazing. Our maitre D Vincent was also outstanding. He assisted with every step of the planning. Whenever I had a question he was quick to get back to me and always very attentive. I've had so many guests tell me that our wedding was the best they've ever been to and I truly feel it was because of the amazing staff and gorgorus venue. Another great thing about the Park Savoy is the fact that it is so beautiful you don't need much decor. We had a winter wedding and the place was beautifully lit with Christmas lights which made for a perfect winter wonderland. I truly cannot express how amazing my wedding was. If you're looking for class and amazing, delicious, food I highly suggest The Park Savoy Estate !

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kyle M

Our wedding at the Park Savoy was simply, absolutely perfect. From our venue tour about a year before the wedding, through our actual wedding day, the Park Savoy team was nothing but incredible. We toured with Sam, who was helpful, kind and answered all of our questions –... Read More explaining different options for consideration as well. He also kept us caffeinated with the Park Savoy’s coffee, which is seriously the best coffee I’ve ever had in my entire life. Leading up to our big day, we worked with Cathy and Laura who were a pleasure and helped us keep everything organized. We had both our ceremony and reception at the Park Savoy, and opted to get ready there as well. We arrived in the morning and had delicious pastries and coffee in both the bridal and groom’s suites, which are both beautiful. The day went by flawlessly, with Laura checking on us often to make sure we were all set. A few hours before the ceremony, Mary, our bridal attendant arrived, and was a true JOY to be with. Mary was attentive and amazing the entire night – she anticipated things before we even knew we needed them and helped make our night as perfect as it was. If you’re lucky enough to have Mary as your attendant, cherish every moment – she’s incredible!!! Our ceremony was inside the ballroom and was beautiful – the Park Savoy team had the space set up just as we wanted. Julian was our Maître D and was super friendly, attentive and kept the night moving smoothly. Our guests are still raving about cocktail hour, dinner and desserts. The presentation and service was top notch; we knew how everyone raved about the Park Savoy and their food and service, but there was nothing like experiencing it first hand. We had our dream wedding thanks to the Park Savoy – now we can’t wait to be guests at a wedding there!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Gabrielle R

My husband and I just got married here on December 17, 2016. Words cannot describe our experience. The venue and staff are just amazing. From the stunning decor to the exceptional staff our experience was just this from the moment we walked into the door. They were willing to... Read More work with us and accomodate our every need. Sam was a absolute pleasure to work with. He made my family, husband and I feel like his own family when we first met him. My bridal attendants were wonderful at taking away any stress (wasn't much) from my day. My guests are still raving over their experience. Many have told us that this was by far the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was to die for. Everyone couldn't believe how much food there was and how everything tasted amazing. We truly wish we could redo that day again just to enjoy every moment all over agin. Thank you to all the staff who made this day absolutely perfect for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura M

My wedding was absolutely flawless and the best day of my life! The Park Savoy was there every step of the way and all their suggestions for partnering vendors were perfect...including the band, florist, make-up artist and hotel suggestions! My bridal attendants were the... Read More kindest / most helpful people and assisted in a perfect night!! I cannot express how perfect The Park Savoy was in making my wedding the best, beyond words! I wish there were more than 5 Stars!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lucia D

Let me start off by saying I am an extremely tough critic when it comes to writing reviews. I can wholeheartedly say that The Park Savoy is truly a dream come true, it is unmatchable. Their attention to EVERY detail blew me away from start to finish. My husband and I had looked... Read More at so many wedding venues before visiting The Park Savoy and really could not connect with any. From the moment we walked in we knew that this would be the place we would we would celebrate the best day of our lives. And we truly did on September 5, 2016. Not only were we blown away by the venues timeless elegance, but the staff was incredible. Julian our maitre d' was our right hand throughout our entire experience. And we got to eat! Julian made sure we sat down and enjoyed our first meal as husband and wife. I am so thankful because as we sat there looking around we truly were able to take it all in and have a moment to ourselves. It was one of those moments I will forever cherish. My guests are still raving about the food and sheer class of The Park Savoy. One of my guests told me .. "that was the most polished wedding venue I have ever been too." And if you knew this guest personally you would know it is such a HUGE compliment. I can not say thank you enough to everyone at The Park Savoy! Thank you for treating us like family and for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Angel S

The place was very beautiful but when I went on a tour, there was another wedding going on which was extremely awkward and I couldn't see some rooms because of it. The woman was very cold and I could tell that I wasn't wanted and not really welcomed. She went through the tour... Read More very quickly, clearly just trying to get me out of there ASAP. Very disappointing, also extremely expensive.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren E

I literally can not say enough good things about The Park Savoy. The entire staff was amazing through out the whole process. The day was perfect from start to finish. We got married on a friday and were able to come in around 9 to get ready in the bridal suite. We had breakfast... Read More and took our time doing hair and make up and enjoying the venue. Around 12 the guys came in to use the Man cave and we all had lunch. Being there early really took the stress out of the day. Mary and Dena our bridal attendants were with us throughout the day making sure we were comfortable and needed for nothing. I am so grateful to the entire staff for all there hard work and dedication to perfection. We could feel the love and pride that goes into each and every event. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was especially the cocktail hour. Not to mention the space will take your breath away. I could not have asked for more and every one of my expectations was not only met but blown away. I hope one day I get invited to a wedding there so I can experience it all again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Samantha H

From day 1 to our wedding day, The Park Savoy is as top notch as you can imagine. From the absolutely wonderful staff, to the magic of the estate, it is a gorgeous and unforgettable place to have your special day. All of our guests are still talking about the food, the service,... Read More and the atmosphere. We are overjoyed with how our wedding went from start to finish and would highly recommend the Park Savoy to anyone who asks. My husband and I fell in love with the Park Savoy's charm and magic the instant we entered the building, and our love for this place only grew with time. Everything about our day was flawless and so stress free. The staff at the Park Savoy treated us like family from day one and we can never thank them enough for all that they did to make our day truly unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gabriella C

My wedding was a dream come true and most of that reason was because of The Park Savoy. Besides the fact that the venue is breathtaking, the staff/service is even more amazing. They have always made my husband & I feel welcomed and accommodated us in every way possible. I... Read More received so many compliments & my guest were all beyond satisfied with the food. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further .. it's right here!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Skylar C

The Park Savoy is a first class operation all of the way. The entire staff is professional, competent, extremely accommodating, and more then willing to provide any assistance required to make your day perfect. Melanie, Mary, and Johanna were phenomenal. Julian and his staff... Read More were also top of the line. We had numerous guests approach us afterward and say that they had never been to a better wedding. If you are considering the Park Savoy Estate, or any of their other venues, you do NOT need to look anywhere else. This place goes above and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nicole L

If you’re looking for a venue that is aesthetically beautiful, that provides amazing service, food, and drink, and is filled with a staff that goes above-and-beyond to produce the PERFECT wedding, then stop looking and book The Park Savoy. Our recent wedding at The Park Savoy... Read More Estate was literally a dream come true. Guests are still talking about how amazing the venue, food, and staff were. From the moment you book your event with The Park Savoy, you feel as if you’ve become one of the family. Never once did we feel that we were “just another couple” with “just another wedding.” Throughout the entire process, Melanie and The Park Savoy work with you to nail down every detail of your big day. When my husband and I were searching for our venue, we saw dozens upon dozens of venues, but NOTHING even compared to The Park Savoy. Julian was our head maître d’ – he was amazing and coordinated the day so everything went off without a hitch. Melanie was a superstar who helped us from booking all the way through the end of our wedding (almost 2 years!). Mary was our main bridal attendant, and she MADE our wedding. If you are getting married at The Park Savoy, I hope Mary is your bridal attendant because she will rock your world. Also, if food is a big concern to you (which it was for me and my many judgmental Italian family members), then you cannot go wrong with booking The Park Savoy. Their food is out of this world. My Italian grandmothers even complimented the food, and THAT’S saying something. I could ramble on for hours talking about how amazing our experience was with The Park Savoy, but I won’t. If you’re still on the hunt for a venue, stop, and check out The Park Savoy. In our opinion, this is the top tier of wedding venues.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brianna C

Flawless, simply flawless. From Melanie, to Sam, to Barry, to Julian, to Mary - you will never receive top-notch service if you go anywhere else besides The Park Savoy. I got married there on Saturday evening, 9/24/2016 and I wish I could relive that day every single weekend.... Read More We had an abundance of stations for cocktail hour [some of the best food, anywhere], top-shelf bar, ceremony on site [outdoors], the list goes on and on. Throughout the year and half process, the staff has certainly become family. Julian is one of the nicest people I have ever met and is willing to go above and beyond for every bride and groom, Mary literally made my day - everything I needed I had, and was kept calm! Look no further for a wedding ceremony and reception venue. From the grounds, to the staff, to the exclusivity of one wedding at a time, timeless interior design and a ballroom and terrace to die for, you cannot go wrong with the Park Savoy. I am hoping to return as a guest one day soon!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren K

My husband are I feel so fortunate to have had our wedding at the Park Savoy. Our guest are still raving about how spectacular the grounds are and how fantastic the food was. Everyone at the Park Savoy was incredibly friendly, courteous, and accommodating - a big thank you to... Read More Vincent, Mary, and the entire staff for making our wedding so memorable! We only have positive things to say about our experience and would absolutely recommend the Park Savoy.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mia P

The Park Savoy is amazing! Melanie (who is the BEST) and team did a wonderful job with our wedding! The beautiful venue, delicious food and staff made our day perfect. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Rick G

The only way to describe every aspect of having your wedding at The Park Savoy is simply “PERFECT”. From the time we walked through the doors and were greeted by Vincent and Sam, we knew this was where we were going to have my daughter and son-in-laws wedding. From the... Read More spectacular setting, elegant ballroom, amazing food and exceptional service, Park Savoy is absolutely the best venue to choose to host your wedding. The food is absolutely amazing and features a cocktail hour which was sensational but was just the beginning as the dinner was as good as any five-star restaurant and the venetian room, not table was incredible. But the thing that makes The Park Savoy so special is the people, starting with the owners Joe, Barry and Vito. Joe was there from the beginning to the end to make sure that it was a perfect night and became personally involved in the planning. Vincent our Maître D’ and primary point of contact, was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process of planning the wedding and on the day of took care of every detail and made sure everything was executed as planned. And then there is Mary, who is one of the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet who not only served as my daughter’s bridal assistant throughout the day but was also our waitress during the wedding. She took care of everything you could ask for all day and night and was truly an absolute delight to have as a part of such a special day. Everything about the Park Savoy is tremendous including the wait staff which includes the head waiter Myron who is a true gentleman and professional. Everyone at the Park Savoy you encounter throughout the whole process of planning one of the biggest days in a family’s life is genuinely a pleasure to deal with and this is why there is no better place to hold such an important occasion.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Courtney M

My husband and I were very fortunate to have been married at The Park Savoy this past August. I truly cannot say enough about my experience with absolutely everything at The Park Savoy. It is the most beautiful, wonderful, perfect place to get married. After visiting about... Read More six other highly rated venues, I walked into The Park Savoy and fell in love with it. Nothing compared. It is GORGEOUS, both inside and outside. The cocktail room is so beautiful that it is astonishing that there is a main dining area could be even more stunning. The venue is extremely classy and elegant. The owners were tremendously welcoming and accommodating. I am so appreciative of their help and kindness with everything. Additionally, Sam Tillawi worked very closely with us prior to the big event and during our wedding day and made the entire process very enjoyable and seamless. A wedding day can be stressful, but Sam handled everything and made us feel truly comfortable, allowing us to fully and wholeheartedly enjoy the day. Every phone call to The Park Savoy was warmly answered, with immediate top-notch assistance with everything and anything. The food at The Park Savoy is unbelievably delicious and the Cocktail Hour and Viennese Station are incredible. The staff at The Park Savoy truly understands the importance of a wedding day and will do everything possible to make you feel special on your big day. I truly felt like a princess and could not have been happier. I could not have had a better wedding experience thanks to everyone at The Park Savoy. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and perfect our wedding day was. In addition to loving everything about the venue, they were shocked with how incredible the food was! I can’t imagine a better wedding venue and I am truly grateful to everyone at The Park Savoy for making our wedding day unbelievably magical. The Park Savoy is one of a kind. <3 Courtney & Michael

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Katie and Steve S

My husband Steve and I fell in love with The Park Savoy the second we saw it. We had only looked at one other venue with my parents and we all knew the moment we walked in that we would be getting married there! My parents fell in love with this venue just as much as my husband... Read More and I did. It is absolutely breathtaking in more ways than one. The grounds are so stunning! The interior is just as gorgeous and the ballroom is to die for! It's extremely classy and beyond elegant! It ended up raining on our wedding day, but it never took away from how gorgeous our wedding was! Our guests were still able to have cocktail hour outside and the staff took care of everything and made us feel at ease. From the moment we met with Sam he treated us like gold. We immediately felt like family with him. He was there for us from the start and helped us with anything we needed. My dad had a lot of requests and Sam took care of it all! He is the kindest man you will ever meet. We truly love Sam and feel so grateful to have been able to work with him. He makes you feel at ease and takes care of your every need. He made sure our wedding was everything we dreamt of and more! He completely exceeded our expectations! Melany was there for us from the beginning as well. She helped us pick the most amazing cocktail hour and menu for our guests. She was extremely responsive and helpful. She always made us feel like a priority and we never felt stressed. Our guests cannot stop talking about the food! The cocktail hour is truly to die for. You will never find a better cocktail hour! The Viennese hour is insane!! Our guests went on and on about the amount of food that was given. The food just does not stop and your guests will walk away feeing full for the next week!! Julian was our maître d. He is such a wonderful man! He made sure we had everything we wanted and more. He took care of Steve and I the entire day and was so fun to work with. He made sure we were top priority at all times. He was always on top of the time and made sure the day flowed smoothly. We did not have to think of a single thing on our wedding day because he thought of it all! Lastly, Mary was my bridal attendant and I can't even begin to say how amazing she is! She was by my side every second of the day. She is the sweetest woman and you can tell that treats all of her brides like gold. She made me feel so special! She always had a fresh drink in her hand ready for my husband and I. She constantly made sure we were eating! She seriously took care of my every need that day. I cannot say enough about her and what a wonderful experience she gave me. The entire staff is exceptional! We can't thank them enough for all they did for us. They truly made our wedding an unforgettable experience. My family and I keep saying we want someone else to have a wedding there so that we can go back and enjoy the food! Everyday since our wedding (which was July 30th) we have had people talk about our wedding and how wonderful it was. It is so nice to hear from so many people what a beautiful wedding we had! We only have The Park Savoy to thank for that! They completely blew us away and we will never ever forget how amazing the day was! July 30th will always be remembered as the best day of our lives! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 William M

A week after my husband and I got engaged, my mom took me to The Park Savoy because she knew this is where we would be married. After taking a look around, we knew it too. Driving up to the entrance of the estate is beautiful and classic, we couldn't wait to go inside. You have... Read More access to the entire estate and you are the only wedding on that day, its truly magnificent. The grounds are also breathtaking. My wedding party and I got ready in the bridal suite and the second we arrived we were catered to by the amazing staff. Mary assisted me all day and was the most tentative person, she truly took amazing care of me and my family. Melanie was with us from the start and she went above and beyond as well. The night was truly magical and we wouldn't not change a thing. The food was AMAZING. My husband and I talk about our wedding every day and say it was beyond perfect because of the Park Savoy. The Park Savoy deserves more than 5 stars.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christina F

My husband and I had only looked at 2 venues. The moment we walked into the Park Savoy we knew that this was the place we were going to get married. Especially when my father told us that we were not longer looking anywhere else because he loved the Park Savoy so much. My dad is... Read More a man of few words, so for him to have a huge impact on our decision meant so much to us. The entire staff is so amazing and dedicated their heart into making our dream wedding come true. We had the pleasure of working with Sam our entire journey. He is a wonderful man with a heart of gold, and he made sure our wedding was everything we hoped and dreamed for. Sam is one of the main reasons we booked at Park Savoy and we are so blessed to have worked with him and forver grateful for everything he did for us. From the breathtaking grounds, to the amazing food, staff, and service, everything about our wedding was amazing and absolutely perfect. Everyday since our wedding we have had numerous people just rave about it saying how it was the most amazing and beautiful wedding they have ever been to. And from the bottom of our hearts we have the Park Savoy to thank for that. - Christina and Vincent

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Stephanie W

My husband and I fell in love with the Park Savoy at first sight! The grounds are absolutely STUNNING and the interior is just as beautiful! It is extremely classy and elegant, yet very welcoming. It does not look like a wedding factory, but definitely runs like clockwork. It... Read More has its own character and atmosphere that our guests have been raving about since our wedding.Not only is this place breathe taking, the service and staff are EXCEPTIONAL! Melanie gave us a tour of the venue and has been there for us throughout the whole process. She was extremely helpful, responsive, and insightful. She was a pleasure to work with and always made us feel like a priority. She made sure our cocktail hour amazed our guest, and it did, as we can't stop hearing about how delicious our food was. Julian(maître d) was a saint! He made sure we had everything we wanted and more. We had an outdoor ceremony and the forecast predicted rain. He put our minds at ease by having his team set up the ceremony outside and gave us until an hour before the ceremony to decide if we want to remain outside. Because of him and his amazing team, we were able to have our ceremony outside, just like we wanted! He was so reassuring and calming. He also kept us on schedule and made sure we ate. He had only the two of us go upstairs to the bridal suite for our cocktail hour to enjoy our food and soak in the moment of our marriage. Johanna and our other bridal attendant brought us every single appetizer, passed hor d'oeuvres, and captain station dish. She was an amazing bridal attendant. She was always there with a glass of water in hand, fixing my train, bustling my bustle, and helping with anything you could think of. She was super friendly, nice, and professional. We cannot thank the Park Savoy enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Tips:The Westin Governor provides transportation to the Park Savoy They have another bridal suite behind the sweetheart table, which is extremely convenient!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Rachel S

The Park Savoy Estate is a beautiful facility with amazing food. My guests couldn't stop raving about how great the food was and what a great time they had. Sam was especially helpful while my husband and I were planning our wedding. He was very knowledgable and helped us... Read More craft our menu. They were very accommodating, and allowed us to be at the venue at 6AM for my 11:30 ceremony. Sam also checked in with me the morning of the ceremony and brought some extra food for all of us to nosh on while waiting for the festivities to really begin. Johanna, the bridal attendant was very helpful. She made sure I was comfortable throughout the day and helped start bustling my dress while others were looking for the bridesmaids who had the instruction for the rest of my insane bustle. Also, she made sure I didn't get food on my dress while having food before the reception. She saved the day picked up to take the pouch with the broken glass from our ceremony, which could have been forgotten. Unfortunately, I cannot give the Park Savoy a full 5-star review, as much as it pains me to do so. I got married on August 20, 2016 and was the morning wedding. I found the maitre'd Julian really rushed me during cocktail hour to get me food in the bridal suite when I wanted to take pictures (I didn't do a first look and stated that I didn't care about missing cocktail hour).Honestly, I was starting to have anxiety from his hovering. Also, I found that my guests left at 4:00 when my wedding was supposed to go until 5 because cake was served around 3:30. It's really disappointing as a bride to see all your friends and family leave before the wedding is over when you have a smaller wedding to begin with. While I understand there was another wedding after ours, I would have like to had my full 4 hours and not have the end of my reception hurried out when paid to have the venue until 5.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Debbie W

We are the parents of the bride and would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and all of your outstanding staff for making our daughter and SIL's special day even more memorable. From the moment we selected this venue to the last item that was picked up on the day after... Read More the wedding, everything went like clockwork. Melanie's input and assistance was exceptional every step of the way. She was extremely pleasant, helpful, and calm. Julien and Victor were super heroes during the entire event. There wasn't a thing that they didn't attend to and they always checked with us to make sure everything went exactly as planned. No wedding day would be complete without a wonderful and dedicated attendant, such as Johanna. We greatly appreciated her attentiveness to every detail. Please extend our compliments and gratitude to everyone for their phenomenal and professional job. We would certainly recommend your excellent establishment to others for whatever special occasion they may have. Yours truly, Debbie & Tom