The Park Savoy Estate

Florham Park, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn…

Our historic Park Savoy Estate is the perfect setting for celebrating your wedding! Our single goal: Create a unique, timeless setting for you and your guests, where you will experience superb cuisine, lovely outdoor gardens and unparalleled service.

$$$$ – Expensive

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Bow2007

236 Ridgedale Ave, Florham Park, NJ

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Diana

And to think, my husband and I almost didn’t visit because we thought we’d found our place! From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. They take care of absolutely everything, are extremely accommodating, and an incredible value for... Read More your money. Every time I had a question, it was answered. Any time I had a special request, it was delivered on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, at how incredible everything was – from the feast of delicious food, to the extremely accommodating staff, to the beauty of the venue itself. I could rave forever about this place, but some highlights include: 1) After our ceremony, the maitre’d swept us upstairs to the bridal suite and brought us all the things we wanted to eat. We had a good 20 minutes of private time together, which was wonderful. And we actually got to eat the food we paid for! 2) They take all the guesswork out of planning. This place is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. And they deal with hundreds of couples, and yet they remember you and your preferences. This place is very personal, which is great. 3) They take beer and signature cocktail requests – we got our Brooklyn Lager and Honkers Ale, and even though they hadn’t made a Pimm’s Cup before, they Googled it and mixed up our perfect signature cocktail. They went through many bottles of Pimm’s on our wedding day because our guests loved it! 4) They threw in some complimentary stations – not that we needed more food in the end, but still. 5) The Park Savoy seems to accommodate ANY kind of wedding – we had a largely unconventional one, and they were very helpful and supportive every step of the way. Our day was absolutely perfect, and this is in large part due to the wonderful staff at the Park Savoy.

A Truly Magical Night!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Suzanne S

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Park Savoy is - and it all comes down to one thing - THE STAFF. From our first meeting with Melanie, we always felt as if we were given the utmost attention throughout the wedding planning process. Melanie was always... Read More available to answer our questions, and was always very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. The true magic, however, occurred on the actual day of our wedding. From the moment we arrived in the limos to the moment we left at the end of the night, we truly felt like royalty. When our limos arrived at the Park Savoy, Melanie, Dianne, Mary, Julian and Vincent all came outside to greet us - I truly felt like a princess! Dianne and Mary, our two bridal attendants, knew what I needed even before I did. When we went up to the bridal suite to take photos, Mary followed me around with a glass of ice water and helped arrange the train of my gown in all of the photos. During the cocktail hour, my husband and I chose to stay upstairs in the bridal suite so that we could enjoy the food, and Dianne and Mary went downstairs multiple times for us to arrange plates of food from the cocktail hour...it is a good thing we did this as during the reception there wasn't too much time for us to eat since we were so busy greeting our guests and dancing! Dianne and Mary are STARS - they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them the evening of our wedding! Once we got downstairs to the reception, Dianne and Mary were available to us the entire evening, and they made sure that we had enough to eat and drink - they also both came in to bustle my gown after the first dance! Julian and Vincent, our maitre'ds were also absolutely wonderful. They made sure that the entire evening ran smoothly. I would WITHOUT HESITATION recommend The Park Savoy - it is an incredible place with incredible people. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and how outstanding the food was! Thanks to the outstanding staff, we truly had the most incredible, magical night of our lives.

Breathtaking experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. The Park Savoy made my wedding day an absolute dream come true. Besides the grounds and estate being absolutely breathtaking, the staff was such a pleasure to work with from day one. They literally will bend over... Read More backwards in order to make all of your visions come true. Seven months later and my family and friends are still talking about the wedding and how beautiful everything was. The food alone (from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, right to the dessert venetian table) was unique, delicious, and enough to blow your guests minds away. Melanie, Barry, Vincent, Mary, and the rest of the Park Savoy Staff, thank you for making my wedding day an absolute dream come true for my husband and I and our family!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

I am shocked at the lack of 2015 reviews. My husband and I were completely blown away by the service and organization at the Park Savoy. Originally we crossed it off our list of venues because their website photos didn't look that great. My father-in-law keep pushing us to check... Read More it out as it is extremely close to where we live. We made an appointment (after visiting multiple other places) and knew this was the one after being there for maybe 5 minutes. My husband and I didn't want a traditional wedding venue, a catering a hall without windows, or a place where multiple weddings were going on at the same time. Melanie at the Park Savoy showed us the place and we fell in love with it. As others have mentioned, they were extremely organized and made sure we had everything we needed. I felt like we were in great hands and they knew exactly what they were doing. We got married at the end of December and were stunned with all of the beautiful holiday decorations. From the christmas tree, to garlands and wreaths everywhere, to the fireplaces that were lit all night long, our night was truly magical. The entire place is classy and romantic. There are multiple nooks that are great for photos. Thank you to Mary, one of my bridal attendants, who actually drove my veil to the church because I left it there while getting ready. Mary you are a life saver and thank you for helping me all day, I couldn't have done it without you. We loved having some time to ourselves in the bridal suite during cocktail hour to actually eat the food we picked out, which was beyond delicious. Almost every single guest at the wedding has told us this was the best wedding they've been to and were raving about the food and location. We couldn't be happier with our decision and we have nothing but the best to say about the Park Savoy.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Megan J

The Park Savoy met and exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day. Not only is this venue jaw dropping once you walk inside, but the staff makes you feel like you are family. We worked with Melanie from the very beginning and she was wonderful. Leading up to our wedding... Read More day she made sure everything was set up and that all of our needs were met. The night of our wedding I had Mary as my bridal attendant who was the most amazing person to have at your side on your wedding night. As a bride, it is so important to have that person with you to help you with anything you need. Not only did Mary bustle me among many other things, but she helped me go to the bathroom as well! Now that is service! Julian was also amaziing to work with as he worked with everyone in the wedding party and our families to ensure things run smoothly.My only regret is that I didn't get to eat as much of the amazing food as I wanted to! My guests are still raving about the food from the wedding. All in all, there is no better place to get married than the Park Savoy. It was worth every penny we spent :)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amanda M

To put into words how absolutely spectacular our wedding was seems nearly impossible to me, but here it goes! My husband and I were married at The Park Savoy on Saturday, September 5, 2015. We had a morning ceremony and an afternoon reception, both of which were at the venue,... Read More and it could not have been a more gorgeous day. The entire wedding was like a dream come true! From the very first time we set foot into The Park Savoy we knew that was where we wanted to be married. It was the first venue we visited and we simply could not get it out of our heads. We met with Sam the first day we went and worked with him throughout our entire process. In my wildest dreams, I could not have wished for a better person to help us plan our wedding. Sam is attentive, knowledgeable, honest and caring. He makes you feel at home from the moment you meet and at ease through the entire process. The planning could not have gone any smoother. I will be honest and say that I can be somewhat of a control freak, but the day of there was not one moment that I worried or thought about anything. Our Maître D’ Julian had every single thing under control and my bridal attendants, Viviana and Mary, were the most amazing people I could ever dream to work with! Between the three of them plus Sam, I had an all-star team! They took care of everything and most of all they took care of my mother who is very ill and was not doing well at the time. The thoughtfulness and the type of customer service you will receive at this venue is unmatched. I cannot state enough how utterly amazing these people are and it is not just them, it was the entire staff. The whole day we had guests coming up to us telling us how nice the staff is and how quick they are. That is so important to me! You can have a beautiful venue but if the people do not treat the guests properly or they are not attentive enough, then the experience just becomes horrible. The staff at The Park Savoy truly goes above and beyond for each and every person that walks through the door. Now besides the fact that this venue is truly one of the most gorgeous venues ever, the food is absolutely phenomenal! I’m going to try to put that in perspective for you – we have a friend who has gone to a LOT of wedding, about 5 a year for the last 10 years (I am not exaggerating) and I believe he summed it up the best when he said “I have been to a lot of weddings, and usually there is one item in particular that a place does really well, but I have to admit, I think that this venue did EVERYTHING really well! There wasn’t one thing I had that didn’t taste like I was at 4 star restaurant”. That is all we heard from everyone - that is all we are still hearing from everyone! The food did not make you feel as though you were at a wedding or a catering hall, it truly tasted amazing and was so well displayed! I really cannot say enough. If you are considering this venue I urge you to book with them, you will not be disappointed!! Every single room in the building is spectacular and the ballroom is one of the most gorgeous rooms I have ever seen! The gardens in the back are absolutely phenomenal and the view from the patio is breathtaking. I wish I had other adjectives to use but phenomenal and gorgeous are the two words that come to mind every single time I think of The Park Savoy. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over and I know that my husband agrees.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My wedding at the Park Savoy on October 18, 2015 was absolutely perfect. Melanie and the staff made sure every detail was taken care of. The venue is gorgeous, the food absolutely delicious and the staff outstanding. What you get at the Park Savoy is the wedding of your... Read More dreams!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Samantha L

I’m not quite sure where to begin, I have so many wonderful things to say!! The Park Savoy was the first venue we saw and nothing else we saw after even almost compared. We knew from the second we walked out the back patio and saw the spectacular view that the Park Savoy was... Read More where we were going to get married. Everything about the place is perfect. The ballroom is spectacular, the gardens are gorgeous, and the bridal suite is truly unrivaled! To top it off, the staff is wonderful. We primarily worked with Sam and he was responsive and great to deal with throughout. The staff on the day of was also extremely attentive. Everything we asked for they executed perfectly. All of the guests talked about how unbelievable the food was—the Chilean sea bass was amazing! Most people couldn’t believe we still had a full meal to serve after everything we had during the cocktail hour. The Venetian hour was also spectacular and all of the desserts were amazing. Our wedding was during the day which wasn’t what I had wanted going in but I’m so glad I did. Since it was light out the whole time you always had the gorgeous view outside and that’s one of the best features of the venue. We were also able to arrive early and my bridal party and I got ready in the large and beautiful bridal suite. There are some gorgeous venues in New Jersey but I really don’t think any of them compare to the experience and service you get at the Park Savoy. If you’re planning a wedding do yourself a favor and at go take a look-you will not be disappointed!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Samantha L

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

You cannot get any better than the Park Savoy. The friendly professional staff worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding was a huge success. The food is outstanding, and people are still talking about it one month later. I can't wait to attend my friends' wedding as a guest!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jillian D

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Park Savoy. My two friends were married here and when it came time to plan my wedding, I knew exactly where I wanted to have it. Melanie was the best, I was not living in NJ at the time so whenever I was able to get there Melanie was... Read More always so accommodating to our schedule. On the day of the wedding it was raining but having the ceremony inside was still as beautiful. Everything was so perfect, Mary was the BEST bridal attendant. We forgot our champagne flutes at my parents house and Mary bought us 2! It was the most magical day from beginning to end! Our guests are still raving about the food, nobody could believe how amazing it was! My husband and I even got to have some! After the ceremony they brought a taste of everything up to the bridal suite. It was the most perfect day and we could not imagine having it anywhere else! We recommend this venue all of the time to engaged couples!

A PERFECT Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 caitlin b

From start to finish, everything at the Park Savoy was AMAZING. From the first meeting to the final meeting to the day of, the staff made us feel welcome and everyone was incredibly helpful. My family and I met with Melanie throughout our planning and she is simply... Read More amazing. She is a total PRO! She was always open to questions and concerns and also made GREAT suggestions and offered advice. She made us feel 100% comfortable. On the day-of, everything went PERFECTLY and exactly according to plan. Julian was our maitre'd and the communication among the staff and vendors is great! The service provided by the staff is phenomenal and many of my guests told me that the service was some of the best they've ever seen. Another thing that EVERYONE can't stop talking about is the FOOD. The cocktail hour is the BEST you will get ANYWHERE. Everything is delicious and there's SO MUCH to chose from, its impossible for any of your guests to be unsatisfied. Many of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!! Our bridal attendant, Mary, was one of the highlights of my experience on the night-of! She was CONSTANTLY asking my fiance and I if we needed more food or drinks, and even kept reminding us to drink water :) When I was experiencing a minor stomach ache, she had Tums for me right away. She is truly willing to help in any way and made the night completely stress-free! I HIGHLY recommend the Park Savoy. As I stated earlier, many of my guests said it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to and that is SO nice to hear. The owners, Barry and Joe, really do a great job and you can tell that they work hard on making this venue the best there is. The entire staff gives you the confidence that you will have your perfect wedding here! I hope to attend a wedding there so I can enjoy everything as a guest!

Dream wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jane B

I had a Saturday morning wedding which was much cheaper than the Saturday night wedding. Everything about this venue is magical. The grounds, the house, the staff, and the food are all amazing. Vincent did a great job making sure everything went smoothly. They treated me... Read More like a princess and I still can't stop thinking about how perfect everything was. Sad it's over, but I'll have such amazing memories for the rest of my life.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

I can not explain how unbelievable the experience I had with the Park Savoy was. From the moment I walked in as a potential client to the time I walked out as a newly married woman, I was amazed at the attention to detail, the extraordinary customer service and the quality of... Read More the services I received. Julian, our manager, was out of this world. No question was ever silly and no request was every too small. He treated us with such respect and amazed me every time I had the pleasure of speaking with him. My personal bridal attendant, Deanna, was phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better person to be there with me to help me in anyway I could on my special day! Words can not capture how happy I am that I was able to celebrate my wedding bliss at the Park Savoy Estates. One last piece of advice to future brides would be: if you decide to pick The Park Savoy Estates for your wedding, YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT REGRET YOUR DECISION!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Nick W

On the day of our wedding one of my favorite words was perfect! That is really the only word my husband and I can think of to describe our wedding - absolutely perfect! Melanie, Mary, Deana and Vincent were amazing to work with and did everything they could to make sure... Read More everything was going according to plan and exactly how we envisioned. We really can not think of anything we would have changed or done differently on that beautiful July 3rd day! All of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and my parents friends have told them that their children will be getting married at The Park Savoy when their time comes!! With a big Italian family, the food is very important and we have only heard raving reviews from very tough critics! Our only regret is that the day is over but we have a feeling that we will be back for another wedding very soon!! Can't wait for another PERFECT day!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Leslie P

My husband and I recently had our wedding at The Park Savoy and it was everything we dreamed of and more! From the moment you book this venue, they make you feel like family and like you are their only client. Barry and Joe, two of the owners, were amazing... and Vincent, our... Read More maitre d', was outstanding! Vincent answered any email I sent to him and made sure the day went exactly how we pictured it. The entire staff, waiters, and bridal attendants went above and behind on the day of the wedding. The Park Savoy is truly the "fairy godmother" of venues! I am begging all my engaged and unmarried friends to get married here so I can go back as a guest! This will be the best decision you make! :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Georgia R

We had our wedding at the Par Savoy in July. It was by far the most amazing night of our lives. The staff was so respectful and accomodating. My bridal attendant, Mary, was the best ever! Everything I needed/ wanted she did. They did a fabulous job making sure my daughter and... Read More babysitter were taking care of. The food was the BEST EVER! Everything was fresh and the guests all raved about the food. Numerous times I had people tell me the food was the best they had in their life. My husband and I are so thankful and appreciative of the Park Savoy and the staff, Everything was perferct!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Laurie L

I waited almost two years to have my wedding at The Park Savoy and it was well worth the wait! From our first meeting with Melanie, I knew we were in good hands. Melanie is the nicest and most pleasant person to work with. She always remained so calm and accommodating that she... Read More kept my (and my mom’s!) mind at ease during the entire wedding planning process. Our Maître D’s, Julian and Vincent along with Mary, my Bridal Attendant are truly professionals at what they do and the night ran seamlessly because of them. The entire staff at The Park Savoy is the best and their dedication to their guests does not go unnoticed. We even had the pleasure to meet Barry, one of the owners who was so welcoming and really took the time to accommodate our needs to ensure we would have the best wedding! Now onto the food…our guests are still talking about the food and not only how much there was, but how good everything tasted! The cocktail hour really set the tone for the evening – there was so much excitement around the food which continued throughout the entire night. The Viennese Hour was incredible, I highly recommend this addition – your guests will absolutely love it. We also had our after-party at The Park Savoy (with more food!) and it was a great way to continue the party without having to break up the night. Overall, you truly cannot go wrong in choosing The Park Savoy. They are by far the best in class for weddings especially when it comes to food and service (not to mention that the venue and gardens are so beautiful, timeless and classic). Most importantly, they will go above and beyond to make sure that you have the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 marisa p

Our wedding reception at the Park Savoy was truly a dream come true. The Park Savoy exceeded my/our expectations on every level possible. The staff are so attentive and professional and really go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. Sam T. is outstanding and... Read More made me feel so comfortable. He really helped me not stress about little details - he just took care of everything. And Mary, the bridal assistant, what a gem! She too made my day super easy and carefree and always had my champagne glass full! Every single staff member, waiter, bartender, etc., was absolutely incredible. I can't thank them enough. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the room is absolutely perfect. There is not a single thing I would change!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Samantha B

From our initial visit to our wedding day, every moment at the Park Savoy was perfect. It keeps coming up in reviews but it has to be said again – the Park Savoy is a well-oiled machine without being a wedding factory. They make the entire process very personal and remember... Read More your preferences, which is impressive given the amount of weddings held there. Melanie helped me throughout the entire wedding planning process, answering all of my questions and making great suggestions. I was so calm leading up to the wedding because of our correspondence - I knew everything would be taken care of. Mary, my bridal attendant, was absolutely amazing - she put me at ease from the moment I arrived. She helped me and my husband with everything we needed and made us feel so comfortable. She was the absolute best - I am so thankful to have had her by my side on such a big day! Vincent was also incredible - he kept everything flowing smoothly and allowed us to truly enjoy our day without having to keep track of everything going on. Our guests are still raving, weeks later, about how incredible everything was at the Park Savoy. The food was a huge hit. It was never ending and delicious! The service from the rest of the staff was also incredible, professional and went above and beyond - from the service at every table during dinner to sewing up our friend's ripped pants because he got "too low" while dancing. Thank you to everyone at the Park Savoy for making our wedding dreams come true! We can’t wait to come back and visit and hopefully soon be a wedding guest there!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Gina B

From the day we went to go look at the Park Savoy to our wedding day- it was a first class experience. We had the wedding of our dreams and the staff at the Park Savoy made sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Sam was a dream to work with - the food was... Read More incredible and many of my guests have told me it was the best wedding they have been to, to date. I wish I could re do the entire experience all over again because it was so great. I would recommend The Park Savoy for anyone who is getting married and hope to be invited to a wedding there to experience it again!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Jessica C

The Park Savoy is the best wedding venue in NJ! We worked with Sam to plan our event and he was so open and accommodating to all of my ideas. As a bride there a million things to do and worry about and at the Park Savoy you do not need to worry about a thing! The entire staff is... Read More so professional and you truly feel part of a family. The venue is beautiful and our guests continue to compliment how delicious the food was. Thanks for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! A true fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Lauren F

You could pick the Park Savoy because of the amazing food, classically refined yet open and airy venue, staff’s attention to detail, stress free exclusive wedding package, or just because of its stellar reviews. For whatever reason you pick the Park Savoy and from the moment you... Read More pick it, know that your wedding will be nothing short of wonderful! I can’t express enough how much the staff did to make our day special, from “Sam” calling in favors to help find the most wonderful vendors that seemed to be self-sufficient mind readers with a proactive nature, to Julian ensuring that everything went so incredibly smoothly on the day of the event. It was not just the day of my wedding but the whole year leading up to it, from every request to show nosy visiting relatives the venue, to taking engagement pictures for the save the dates, our requests were never denied or even treated as an inconvenience. We were always made to feel welcomed, embraced and special, never rushed and never like just another wedding. However as a Bride, the best advice I can give you to pick the Park Savoy would be the wonderful, magical, kind, spectacular “Mary”!! Mary is a bride’s most valuable asset!! As the Park Savoy’s “Bridal Attendant” for the day she was rarely seen yet every time I began to think of something, I would look up and notice it had already magically appeared! It was almost spooky! In the morning “Mary” asked what I liked to drink, for the rest of the day magically three new glasses appeared everywhere I stood for more than a moment. I literally never got the chance to want for anything. Mary even saved my dress by insisting she cover me moments before my groom slid a meatball right off the plate into my lap. She kept both myself and my groom fed, ensured we received samples of everything to take home, helped hold things during photos and was just filled with this glowing kind nature that made you feel as if she truly wanted to be a part of your day. However what truly sealed Mary’s review for me was after my cake was cut when she let me know that she had saved all the decorations from my personally designed story book wedding cake, (something I never asked for) and packed them for me. It takes a truly special person these days to proactively meet a stranger and choose to do something that will mean so much to them. In conclusion, pick the Park Savoy for its scallops wrapped in bacon, lobster mac ‘n cheese bar, or martini ice fountain, all of which your guests will fall in love with. Or pick the park savoy because you desire a stress free affair that does not include having to pick levels of food and beverages and colors of table clothes. However maybe what you truly value is people, in which case you’ll pick the Park Savoy because of Sam, Julian, Mary and the rest of the staff as it seems very clear that’s what they value. Oh and I forgot to mention you could just pick it because the place is gorgeous! Any of these reasons could be why you’d have your wedding here, and all of them are why you’ll have an amazing stress free perfect day. My groom and I would like to formally thank the Park Savoy for helping us have a beautiful day to start our lives together. Sincerely Lauren & Joseph Juzwin Married- April 11th 2015

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Samantha L

I had my wedding this weekend at the Park Savoy. It was nothing short of fantastic. Sam, Mary, Anthony and Julian truly were the best team. There was not one thing I needed to ask for that wasn't already brought to me. The food, ambiance and gorgeous view are still the talk of... Read More the town! Dream come true!

Perfect Hall, Perfect Day.

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Michelle P

We can’t possibly express how thankful we are that we booked this as our wedding venue. The Park Savoy, from the entrance to the ballroom, took our breath away from the minute we first walked in. No other wedding halls even came close to offering what TPS did. The property is... Read More beautiful, spacious and unique! You won’t find many wedding halls around the world that are designed like this one. The mansion is magnificent, the grounds outside of it are perfect, and most importantly, it’s run by an amazing group of people on the inside. We booked our event with Melanie, Mary was our bridal assistant and Julien was our maitre d’ on the night of our wedding. They all did an A+ job. Planning our event with the entire crew was an absolute pleasure. Every single detail you could ever possibly imagine was covered, and every part of our perfect wedding vision came to life. We didn’t have a single guest at our event that didn’t praise TPS and we’re still hearing about how much everyone enjoyed being there. The food is incredible, the service was outstanding and the experience was unforgettable. Thank you very much to everyone there for a great day!