The White Closet Bridal Co.

Our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding gown for her perfect day, and we do so by providing supreme personal attention & support. Our dedicated and talented stylists will provide you with one-on-one service by appointment, to find a gown that embodies and compliments you on your special day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

5915 Memorial Hwy, Tampa, FL (813) 249-4696

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Kendra P

Kathy at the white closet bridal company was my bridal consultant and she was seriously amazing! She did not pressure me into buying a dress that day and she helped me with whatever I asked! I purchased my dress here and I would not have wanted to anywhere else! They have made... Read More the shopping experience more than I could have imagined it to be! Shortly after purchasing my dress I received a sweet card in the mail and follow up emails in regards to when my dress was estimated to ship!!! I can't wait to get my dress in a few months! Thanks White Closet:)

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Sara P

The White Closet Bridal Company was absolutely amazing! I looked for a wedding dress for 2 months and was disappointed because I couldn't find anything that I loved enough to commit to. I walked into this store expecting the same result and was blown away by their selection! I... Read More found my dress in a matter of minutes. The staff was very helpful and did not try to push me to do anything.

Love White Closet Co!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Sarah was amazing! I had to leave the next day to go back to North Carolina to finish the semester while planning a wedding back in Tampa. I was having to make a quick decision knowing it would be my last chance to try the dress on and I hadn't looked anywhere else yet. She was... Read More so flexible, gave input when it mattered, and really listened to what I was thinking, even though I was all over the place and didn't know exactly what I wanted. I was able to decide on a dress and feel completely comfortable with the decision. The options were unique and beautiful and I was able to find the right dress without breaking the bank.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Amanda P

There are hardly words to show my appreciation and love for The White Closet Bridal Company! As a plus-sized bride it isn't easy finding a store that carries a wide selection of quality and top-notch wedding gowns for full-figured brides in the Orlando area that compares to... Read More what is available at The White Closet Bridal Company. From the moment we got there: everyone was so friendly, kind, (and helpful!!!), I was put right at ease. In fact, my consultant Sara knew what I was looking for before I even knew! After hearing a small portion of what I envisioned the look I was going for my in my upcoming wedding with just a few words: "New Years Eve wedding", and "old Hollywood glam", Sara was able to pick out EXACTLY what I was looking for in my dress! As she soon as she pulled the dress and showed it to me, I didn't even have to think twice about it because I knew it was THE dress; and once I tried it on, I really knew it was the dress for me! What I appreciated more about my consultation was that I was not pressured in any way to make a decision on the spot about purchasing. They were comfortable with me going home, talking it out with my mom (who is out of state), and letting me make the decision officially on my own. There was no crazy sales pitch like other mass stores that make you feel like you're in a car-dealership when you're buying a dress. Once I made my decision (literally 12 hours later), I called the ladies up, set up a new appointment to do my measurements with ease and place my order. The process was easy and comfortable. If you're looking for a bridal shop that has 5-star service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and a wide selection of styles catered to brides in the Central Florida/Tampa-Bay area then this is the place for you! Thank you again to Sara and Cindy for your help and your affirmation! With your help I said YES! to the dress of my dreams at White Closet Bridal Company!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Elisabeth S

One of the best experiences I had while trying on dresses. Kathy was so helpful and knowledgeable, she's actually the reason I even tried on my dream gown! I would have never thought in a million years it would flatter me the way it did, but I couldn't be more grateful for the... Read More assistance on Kathy and the charm of The White Closet. I absolutely cannot wait for my big day in the most beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kelsey S

The White Closet Bridal made my first, and only, bridal appointment extremely special and smooth! Cindy helped me try on multiple gowns in front of my mom and maid of honors. It was definitely a tough group I brought with me but Cindy handled everyone like a champ, and was... Read More behind me the entire appointment. We went over our appointment time, but she didn't rush us at all and let me take my time in making sure I chose the right dress, and veil! I was truly impressed with our entire experience and was so glad that this was the first shop we went to! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sarah D

Cindy was amazing! She stayed late for our appointment, gave great advise and truly listened to what I was looking for out of my dress! This was the second appointment and time I was looking at dresses and my experience was exponentially better! Everyone was so welcoming and... Read More helpful and they were even pulling pictures of previous brides for me to see. Once we found my dress, Cindy immediately starting pulling Bridesmaid dresses and showing me the different options. I'm an out of state bride, and she even offered to call around and find me the perfect seamstress in MN to work with! I can't say enough great things about my experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Tamara D

I was on a pretty strict budget for my dress, and because of that, I didn't think I'd be able to afford the cute, boutique, dress shopping experience. At the recommendation of a friend who insisted that I at least make an appointment at one boutique for the experience, I called... Read More the White Closet, and surprisingly, they had a lot of dresses in my price range and they were able to fit me in for an appointment, even though I was calling last minute, right before flying down from Philly to go shopping with my family in Florida! My consultant was Kathy and she was so sweet and patient. She helped me find my dream dress and tune out the naysayers, and I am so thankful for her and the White Closet! Even sweeter, Kathy sent me a sweet little follow-up in the mail a few days later to congratulate me on finding the dress. Thanks again! I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had here.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah K

These ladies are so awesome and sweet. Can't wait till my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Katie H

We LOVED our experience at The White Closet! I was shopping for my wedding dress with my mother, grandmother, MOH, and bridesmaid. They were professional, extremely attentive, and helped me find the PERFECT dress! We worked with Sarah, who was absolutely lovely. She found a... Read More handful of gowns that fit my style and budget. Every dress I tried on was within the budget we discussed (very thankful for that). I would highly recommend The White Closet! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Ashley C

I wasn't very impressed with the consultation. I may have been in a lower price range so they didn't have many options, but I think I tried on about 4 dresses until my consultant told me "Okay, your consultations over. Come back another day if you want to try on more dresses".... Read More We left feeling very underwhelmed and when we looked at the clock, my consultation was only 30 minutes...

2016-09-23T10:46:24 Response from the vendor

​I apologize you felt this way. I checked back in our records and the consultant who helped you, Sarah, is known to be very personable and always willing to work with all our customers. She did write down some notes on a style you did... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Keriann B

Cindy was absolutely AMAZING!! She understood my style and my budget and knew every dress like the back of her hand. I loved my experience at The White Closet! It was my 1st day ever trying on wedding dresses. Cindy took the time to sit and really listen and understand what I... Read More was looking for. She seriously knew her stuff, her attention to detail and her client's wishes. Thank you for making this a day I will always remember!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cassie S

The girls at White Closet are amazing! Kathy helped me try on a lot of dresses before finding the perfect dress and then was there for my later fittings. Meagan did the alterations for my dress and made it fit perfectly. I received a phone call to confirm every one of my... Read More appointments. The girls at White Closet could not have been any sweeter!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

The ladies here are the absolute best! My mom used this shop when she got married and Cindy helped her find her dress as well as me find a bridesmaid dress and I just knew I needed to have her help me too. They have a wide variety of dresses in the store but I had my mind made... Read More up on what kind of look I was going for. Cindy had a several options ready for me try when I showed up for my appointment. She made the experience so fun! She's very personable and extremely patient. Everyone in there was super helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Briana P

Incredible! One word to sum up my overall experience. I just purchased my dress last weekend. This was my first and last stop. Sarah was amazing, and she is so talented in bridal fashion. I was anxious, eager, excited, etc about my dress shopping...the usual bride emotions I... Read More think. Sarah and the white closet bridal salon made this literally one of the most fun day's of my life. I was so impressed with their ability to find out what I like, without just saying "what style do you want", giving feedback without over or under sharing, being patient, and not being pushy about anything. If you're looking for a quaint, but high end, and reasonably priced boutique, this is your place. Thank you, thank you, thank you Sarah and staff! I cannot wait to come back for my fittings.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kayla D

The White Closet is such a cute bridal boutique hidden in Tampa! I went there after falling in love with a dress just over my budget at another salon. They made sure to stay within my budget while still showing me beautiful options! They have so many options to show you and will... Read More help you find exactly what you are looking for! Their tailoring services are top notch and you will not be disappointed with your dress! Great dresses and lovely people!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Andrew M

I had the best experience coming to The White Closet Bridal Company, I found my dress the very first time I've ever been there, and it was all thanks to Kathy Garcia! She did an amazing job and ensured me that the decision I was making would be the perfect fit for me! She gave... Read More me true/honest opinions! Thank you so much! I'm so excited for my big day!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Carly D

I can't put into words how amazing this boutique bridal shop is. I had hesitations before I went in. We had just wrapped up an awful experience at Alfred Angelo and headed here, already feeling defeated. OHHH MY GOODNESS! THIS PLACE IS PERFECT! We were there on a Saturday... Read More afternoon (1pm apt) and we had the whole place to ourselves. My consultant, Cindy, took the time to sit down with me. We talked about what I was looking for. She was able to take my mumble and turn it into actionable words which allowed her to pull beautiful gowns that I loved. Cindy had me in and out of dressed, clipped, and ready to present quickly and efficiently. She reminded me that dresses don't have feelings and it's okay to not like them. She wouldn't be offended. I have to say, out of the 5 or 6 that I tried on, there was only one minor detail I didn't like. She instantly "got me" and my budget. Less than an hour later, I had already picked the gown I was in search of, I felt beautiful, and I only slightly went over my budget :) If you have formal-ware needs (bridal, bridesmaid, etc.,) this is seriously the place to go. THANK YOU, CINDY for making me feel special, pretty, and confident.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Heather O

The staff are very nice and helpful. I really didn't know what I wanted and felt very overwhelmed with the idea of choosing one dress. I found my dress on my first appointment and I love it. I would highly recommend them for your dress.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lindsay J

I really appreciate the ladies at The White Closet! I found my dream dress at my first appointment.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Audrey M

The White Closet Bridal is amazing. It's beautiful and the staff is fantastic! Cindy stayed open late and was extremely helpful as I was deciding on my dress. She brought the best choices to me and I ended up finding the perfect dress! My experience there was amazing and i'm so... Read More happy to be working with Cindy.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jessica M

I cannot say enough great things about Kathy and The White Closet! Before coming to Kathy, i had searched at David's Bridal multiple times and always left feeling very overwhelmed. My experience at The Whit Closet could not have been more opposite! They only schedule one... Read More appointment at a time, so when I came in and met with Kathy I already felt more relaxed and at ease. Kathy is such a sweet person and she could not have made my experience finding a dress any easier! After speaking with me about my style and budget, she choose a few dresses for me to try until we found a style I liked. I found a gorgeous dress, but didn't want to rush into any decisions, and Kathy was so patient with me as I came back in on multiple occasions to try it on. I ordered the dress and just went in on Tuesday to pick it up and it is GORGEOUS and the size Kathy recommended fit so perfectly, i will not require hardly any alterations! Kathy has been so very helpful from day 1 and is now helping me decide on accessories. I am so thankful for Kathy and the White Closet for helping me find a gorgeous dress that is timeless and stunning and that I feel confident in. Make an appointment with The White Closet- you will not be disappointed!

Great Wedding Botique!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kelly V

I never spent time looking at wedding dresses growing up, so I had a small idea of what I wanted. The ladies at the White Closet were amazing. The second dress I put on ended up being the one I purchased, and LOVED!I ended up going 3 or 4 times and each time they were friendly... Read More and extremely helpful! They have a lot of designers, styles and colors to choose from. It was a very cute and clean store. I went to several different dress boutiques and even walked out of 1 because I cant stand pushy sales people, or obnoxious compliments to get you to buy! The ladies at The White Closet never pressured, and complimented when it was appropriate!

I love my dress!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Kelley B

I had such a great experience at White Closet Bridal with Cindy. I purchased my dress in January for my December wedding and they were the only salon I went to. I purchased my belt, veil, and earrings there too. Everyone was so very nice and helpful. I couldn't have asked... Read More for a better experience. Everyone commented on how beautiful my dress was. It fit our venue and theme perfectly.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Ashleigh O

Sarah and the staff at White Closet bridal are so sweet and will help you find the perfect dress! I had one dress in mind and lucky for me they had it! From picking out the dress to alterations everything was perfect and I can't thank them enough for helping me find the dress of... Read More my dreams.