The White Closet Bridal Co.

Our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding gown for her perfect day, and we do so by providing supreme personal attention & support. Our dedicated and talented stylists will provide you with one-on-one service by appointment, to find a gown that embodies and compliments you on your special day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3627 S. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL (813) 249-4696

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Kendra P

Kathy at the white closet bridal company was my bridal consultant and she was seriously amazing! She did not pressure me into buying a dress that day and she helped me with whatever I asked! I purchased my dress here and I would not have wanted to anywhere else! They have made... Read More the shopping experience more than I could have imagined it to be! Shortly after purchasing my dress I received a sweet card in the mail and follow up emails in regards to when my dress was estimated to ship!!! I can't wait to get my dress in a few months! Thanks White Closet:)

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Sara P

The White Closet Bridal Company was absolutely amazing! I looked for a wedding dress for 2 months and was disappointed because I couldn't find anything that I loved enough to commit to. I walked into this store expecting the same result and was blown away by their selection! I... Read More found my dress in a matter of minutes. The staff was very helpful and did not try to push me to do anything.

Love White Closet Co!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Sarah was amazing! I had to leave the next day to go back to North Carolina to finish the semester while planning a wedding back in Tampa. I was having to make a quick decision knowing it would be my last chance to try the dress on and I hadn't looked anywhere else yet. She was... Read More so flexible, gave input when it mattered, and really listened to what I was thinking, even though I was all over the place and didn't know exactly what I wanted. I was able to decide on a dress and feel completely comfortable with the decision. The options were unique and beautiful and I was able to find the right dress without breaking the bank.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jessica G

I had multiple appointments at other places the day I went but they were spaced out to not rush. The White Closet bridal was my first stop and I immediately fell in love with the intimate feel vs those large bridal shops where you feel like you are being cranked through like a... Read More machine. I felt no rush or pressure and did not feel like she was giong to show me anything out of my budget to make me fall in love with something I could not afford. As I tried on dresses she asked me what I did and did not like about each so the next one would fulfill those feelings even closer. I had my dress picked and I absolutely loved it but my one qualm was how thin and vunerable my stomach felt in it. She thought over all of my likes/dislikes and aske dme to try on one more. Now this was MY DRESS! It was thicker and made me feel more confident and had everything I wanted in a dress. Needless to say I canceled all of my other bridal shop appointments that day. Thank you Kristina! P.S. I found out while filling in the dress paperwork Kristina has the same last name as my future husband. It was kismet :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nichayla H

Loved this place!!! Sarah was so helpful and patient and so many amazing dresses to choose from. Love love love!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Donna T

Words cannot explain to you how much fun it was working with the White Closet crew to find my perfect dress! My crew and I had so much fun with the White Closet staff! They have AMAZING dress selections that cover all different types of styles and fit. I had the most amazing... Read More time saying yes to my perfect dress with The White Closet crew and will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kimberlynne P

Coming here was the best decision I’ve ever made!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Amanda S

I bought my wedding dress from this shop. I had eight people with me while shopping and they were very accommodating. They had a nice selection of dresses and the girl that helped me was good about picking out dresses in my budget. The girl helping me try on dresses was very... Read More helpful and didn't pressure me into buying a dress. I would definitely recommend this bridal store to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Karin L

Out of all of the bridal boutiques in the Tampa Bay, I️ had the best experience at The White Closet Bridal Company! I️ went to multiple boutiques in the Tampa Bay and could not find the Stella York dress I️ found online that I️ absolutely loved! Sarah was my consultant and she... Read More was sweet , patient, knowledgeable and never pressured me to buy anything; I️ can’t say that about the other boutiques in the area. Since my heart was set on the Stella York dress I️ found online, I️ returned to TWCBC and Sarah helped me get a loaner Stella York dress from a store in Connecticut. Once I️ tried on my dream dress, I️ 100% knew it was the dress I️ wanted to walk down the aisle in! I️ am thankful for the amazing service I️ received at TWCBC, and I️ can’t wait to wear my dress at my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kristen T

Cindy was my bridal consultant at The White Closet. She was so helpful in picking out dresses based on what I wanted. She was also helpful by asking just the right questions to help me narrow my choices down to the dress of my dreams. The dresses at The White Closet are... Read More gorgeous! My party and I had such a wonderful time there. I can't wait until my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mike R

All of the employees at The White Closet were very friendly and helpful. I was super indecisive when I went in to look for gowns and they were incredibly patient and willing to work with me, pulling down several gowns and making suggestions. I also did my alterations through... Read More them and they were very knowledgeable. I got so many compliments on my dress and would definitely recommend The White Closet to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jennifer P

I had such a great experience at The White Closet Bridal! I went in with somewhat of an idea of what I wanted, but not fully. This was my first time trying on dresses. Sarah was my consultant and she was super sweet the whole time. She hit every aspect I could have ever asked... Read More for in a dress. I found my perfect dress and canceled all of my appointments for the rest of the day, there was no need to look anymore! Thank you for such a great day, I cannot wait to see you guys in a few months when my dress arrives!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Aphrodite M

I am so happy I found out about The White Closet Bridal Co.-SO HAPPY! I had been following the store on Instagram for a while and could not wait to get in for an appointment when my family was in town. This was my first, and only appointment finding a dress. Kathy was... Read More PHENOMENAL. The store is beautiful, and I immediately felt very comfortable when I walked in. I knew I was in good hands. I had more people with me than the recommended 2-3 as I have your typical big fat Greek family and Kathy was not phased by it at all. She was more than accommodating and so professional. I was open to trying on any style to find what worked best for me so Kathy pulled a little bit of everything for me to try on. As I tried on each dress, she let me decide what I did and did not like until we moved onto the next one. I did not feel rushed one bit, or pressured into anything. She was a doll. I am the first of my sisters getting married and I could not have pictured dress shopping any more perfectly. I said yes to my dress that day and am so excited for it to come in. I look forward to returning for fittings and meeting the rest of the staff. Thank you Kathy!!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lyndsie E

I can not begin to explain how amazing my experience was with White Closet Bridal. It was the first shop I had gone to to try on dresses and although I didn't buy "my dress" that day, I found myself going back 2 additional times to try on the only dress I had fallen in love... Read More with. The third time I visited the store, I had full intentions to say yes to the dress during a designer Trunk Show but instead found myself falling in love with a completely different dress! Kathy and Cindy were so patient with me and the group I brought. I never once felt pressured or persuaded in any way. From the second I walked in the door I felt welcomed and comfortable. Cindy was patient, diligent, and sincere. I am excited to work with Cindy and the White Closet Bridal through my process and can't wait for my fiancé to see me walk down the isle. Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Amanda P

There are hardly words to show my appreciation and love for The White Closet Bridal Company! As a plus-sized bride it isn't easy finding a store that carries a wide selection of quality and top-notch wedding gowns for full-figured brides in the Orlando area that compares to... Read More what is available at The White Closet Bridal Company. From the moment we got there: everyone was so friendly, kind, (and helpful!!!), I was put right at ease. In fact, my consultant Sara knew what I was looking for before I even knew! After hearing a small portion of what I envisioned the look I was going for my in my upcoming wedding with just a few words: "New Years Eve wedding", and "old Hollywood glam", Sara was able to pick out EXACTLY what I was looking for in my dress! As she soon as she pulled the dress and showed it to me, I didn't even have to think twice about it because I knew it was THE dress; and once I tried it on, I really knew it was the dress for me! What I appreciated more about my consultation was that I was not pressured in any way to make a decision on the spot about purchasing. They were comfortable with me going home, talking it out with my mom (who is out of state), and letting me make the decision officially on my own. There was no crazy sales pitch like other mass stores that make you feel like you're in a car-dealership when you're buying a dress. Once I made my decision (literally 12 hours later), I called the ladies up, set up a new appointment to do my measurements with ease and place my order. The process was easy and comfortable. If you're looking for a bridal shop that has 5-star service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and a wide selection of styles catered to brides in the Central Florida/Tampa-Bay area then this is the place for you! Thank you again to Sara and Cindy for your help and your affirmation! With your help I said YES! to the dress of my dreams at White Closet Bridal Company!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Elisabeth A

One of the best experiences I had while trying on dresses. Kathy was so helpful and knowledgeable, she's actually the reason I even tried on my dream gown! I would have never thought in a million years it would flatter me the way it did, but I couldn't be more grateful for the... Read More assistance on Kathy and the charm of The White Closet. I absolutely cannot wait for my big day in the most beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kelsey S

The White Closet Bridal made my first, and only, bridal appointment extremely special and smooth! Cindy helped me try on multiple gowns in front of my mom and maid of honors. It was definitely a tough group I brought with me but Cindy handled everyone like a champ, and was... Read More behind me the entire appointment. We went over our appointment time, but she didn't rush us at all and let me take my time in making sure I chose the right dress, and veil! I was truly impressed with our entire experience and was so glad that this was the first shop we went to! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sarah D

Cindy was amazing! She stayed late for our appointment, gave great advise and truly listened to what I was looking for out of my dress! This was the second appointment and time I was looking at dresses and my experience was exponentially better! Everyone was so welcoming and... Read More helpful and they were even pulling pictures of previous brides for me to see. Once we found my dress, Cindy immediately starting pulling Bridesmaid dresses and showing me the different options. I'm an out of state bride, and she even offered to call around and find me the perfect seamstress in MN to work with! I can't say enough great things about my experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Tamara D

I was on a pretty strict budget for my dress, and because of that, I didn't think I'd be able to afford the cute, boutique, dress shopping experience. At the recommendation of a friend who insisted that I at least make an appointment at one boutique for the experience, I called... Read More the White Closet, and surprisingly, they had a lot of dresses in my price range and they were able to fit me in for an appointment, even though I was calling last minute, right before flying down from Philly to go shopping with my family in Florida! My consultant was Kathy and she was so sweet and patient. She helped me find my dream dress and tune out the naysayers, and I am so thankful for her and the White Closet! Even sweeter, Kathy sent me a sweet little follow-up in the mail a few days later to congratulate me on finding the dress. Thanks again! I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had here.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah K

These ladies are so awesome and sweet. Can't wait till my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Katie H

We LOVED our experience at The White Closet! I was shopping for my wedding dress with my mother, grandmother, MOH, and bridesmaid. They were professional, extremely attentive, and helped me find the PERFECT dress! We worked with Sarah, who was absolutely lovely. She found a... Read More handful of gowns that fit my style and budget. Every dress I tried on was within the budget we discussed (very thankful for that). I would highly recommend The White Closet! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Ashley C

I wasn't very impressed with the consultation. I may have been in a lower price range so they didn't have many options, but I think I tried on about 4 dresses until my consultant told me "Okay, your consultations over. Come back another day if you want to try on more dresses".... Read More We left feeling very underwhelmed and when we looked at the clock, my consultation was only 30 minutes...

2016-09-23T10:46:24 Response from the vendor

​I apologize you felt this way. I checked back in our records and the consultant who helped you, Sarah, is known to be very personable and always willing to work with all our customers. She did write down some notes on a style you did... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Keriann B

Cindy was absolutely AMAZING!! She understood my style and my budget and knew every dress like the back of her hand. I loved my experience at The White Closet! It was my 1st day ever trying on wedding dresses. Cindy took the time to sit and really listen and understand what I... Read More was looking for. She seriously knew her stuff, her attention to detail and her client's wishes. Thank you for making this a day I will always remember!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cassie S

The girls at White Closet are amazing! Kathy helped me try on a lot of dresses before finding the perfect dress and then was there for my later fittings. Meagan did the alterations for my dress and made it fit perfectly. I received a phone call to confirm every one of my... Read More appointments. The girls at White Closet could not have been any sweeter!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

The ladies here are the absolute best! My mom used this shop when she got married and Cindy helped her find her dress as well as me find a bridesmaid dress and I just knew I needed to have her help me too. They have a wide variety of dresses in the store but I had my mind made... Read More up on what kind of look I was going for. Cindy had a several options ready for me try when I showed up for my appointment. She made the experience so fun! She's very personable and extremely patient. Everyone in there was super helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to everyone.