DJ Packages Starting at $1095 Call for Details!

Congrats on your engagement! I am here to make sure your wedding is a perfect & magical experience. I promise you a personalized service that big companies will never offer & I am excited to hear from you! Mention you found me on The Knot for a special offer just for you! Best wishes - DJ Adam

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Parlin, NJ Serving all of NJ (732) 829-2344

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Christina N

Words cannot describe how amazing DJ Adam was. From start to finish everything was perfect. He had EVERYONE out of their chairs and dancing all night long. I wanted all my guests to be up and having a great time and thanks to DJ Adam I got exactly that! I had so many guests come... Read More up to me at the wedding and so many texts in days to follow telling me how GREAT the DJ was and what a great time they all had! There was a even a moment during the garter toss that Adam diffused since the girl who caught the bouquet was my 17 year old cousin and the guy that caught the garter was our 29 year old friend. Instead of doing the up the leg thing, DJ Adam had him go up her arm instead. Super professional thinking on your toes moment!!! The days leading up to the wedding were awesome as well. He checked in with us and went through every detail to make sure everything was perfect. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he definitely delivered, and then some! The flow from song to song was PERFECT! The photo booth area was non stop too! Everyone had a great time taking pictures with the props and just being silly and having a great time! I couldn't have imagined my reception with any other DJ!! I wholeheartedly recommend DJ Adam to any bride out there that wants guests on the dancefloor and a non stop good time!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Gillian R

5 stars is not enough! I can't even describe how instrumental DJ Adam was throughout the whole wedding process. He is more than a DJ - he genuinely cares and is very helpful. I was referred to him by a friend who had been to multiple weddings he DJ'd. He came to my home when we... Read More first met and we spent hours chatting. We talked a lot throughout the year and he even referred me to my invitation girl who was amazing! He made my wedding day unbelievable! People have not stopped raving to me about how wonderful the DJ was. He made the night! Everyone is saying best wedding they have ever been to and he is a HUGE reason why! DJ ADAM thank you thank you for everything! Couldn't ask for a better guy to help us celebrate our wedding!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tara B

DJ Adam was amazing!! So many people came up to me after our wedding to rave about his energy and music choices. He knows how to get the party started and keep it going! He's super easy to work with, extremely responsive and extremely personable! He's an expert on all things... Read More weddings so he's a good guy to know regardless! I want to throw another party just to have an excuse to use him. I will def recommend to friends and family and I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Toni L

DJ Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with! He not only did an AMAZING job on our wedding day...he was there throughout the entire process. Adam made sure the reception was exactly how we wanted it, but always offered suggestions. Adam was more than our DJ, he became our... Read More friend. We utilized his photo booth, lighting and DJ services. I suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ that is reasonable, honest, dependable and can deliver a REAL PARTY! Thank you for everything, Adam!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Samantha P

I can't even describe how amazing Dj Adam was at the wedding... he made the entire wedding beautiful. He is a down to earth easy to talk to wonderful overall person, he called and kept in touch until the day before the wedding which kept my nerves calm. He was very professional... Read More at all times. Adam also introduced me to my photographer Happy Harry who I tell yeah is just what his name is... Harry was very funny and very professional. He had so many personalities and so many ideas for each beautiful shot. I had so many of my family and friends say how much they loved Adam and Harry. They felt like part of the family. Thanks so much for the best day of my life you guys are truly awesome...

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Erynn B

Dj Jeff was the best for my wedding! He did such a great job with everything from the ceremony to the reception. He kept everyone enjoying the music and dancing. Everything flowed very smoothly and the music made the day great! Thank you to DJ Adam for working with us and... Read More getting this all set up for a great day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Keri O

DJ Adam from This Magic Moment was so fun to work with throughout the planning process. He was so upbeat and got everyone dancing at the wedding, yet was pleasant and down to earth when we met with him. He had so many clever ways to get people onto the dance floor and ideas for... Read More games that he discussed with us prior to the event. Several of our guests have complimented our DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Hannah S

DJ Adam was an incredible DJ, and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. He did a great job of creating a high energy environment, getting everyone on the dance floor, and keeping people out there. His center piece game, mo-town routine, and shoely wed game were some of the... Read More highlights of the wedding. Also his give-aways were absolutely fabulous! He really listened to what our taste in music was and created a wedding soundtrack that fit us perfectly. Not only did he do a great job at the wedding, but he was there every step of the way for us. He always checked in to see if we had any questions and was eager to help us. He was also just there as an ear if either of us needed to rant about something or were frustrated. To anyone getting married, I would highly recommend DJ Adam as their DJ. It will be your easiest decision of the entire wedding.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Erin D

DJ Adam is the best! He got everyone on the dance floor and that was it for the rest of the night! Everyone was up and dancing! Im so thankful we chose him to do our wedding! The music was perfect for the ceremony and the reception was even better! He played everything we asked... Read More for even music he didnt know what they were saying lol! He kept checking on us all night to make sure we were good and didnt need anything! Will definitley be reccomending him for anyone that asks for a DJ! Thank you so much DJ Adam for being a big part of our special day!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lindsay R

Dj Adam is amazing!!! He really made sure to accommodate for all our needs. I had my ceremony outside, knowing it will down pour in 30 mins. Dj Adam made sure he had all his equipment under an awning for protection, but close enough to still hear the music. During reception he... Read More played all the music we asked for and a lot of requested songs from our guests. Everyone kept telling me how great the Dj was. Best of all he put all the music on cds for myself to take home. However, the best part was the photo booth. It was a hit all night. At the end I received an album and all the pictures on a hard drive. Dj Adam made our night so much fun and special.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Christine K

DJ Adam is the best! Every time we spoke he was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. I gave him a list of artists we like and told him how we wanted the overall feel of the wedding to go and he knocked it out of the park. I got tons of compliments on the music playlist.... Read More Everyone danced and had a great time thanks to DJ Adam. Also, before the wedding while I was getting ready in my hotel room he called me on the phone to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. He then walked around the venue searching for someone that I was asking about and passed his phone off to that person, and when my husband needed to ask me something he passed his phone off to him too. Wow, what a great guy! I highly recommend DJ Adam and This Magic Moment! Almost forgot, he also has a photo booth that comes with an attendant and an album of all the pictures and guests signatures!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

DJ Adam did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 10, 2017. He was able to engage the crowd and get people up and dancing all night long. He was also very accessible to us as we planned our wedding, and very cooperative. He would be a great DJ at any special event.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Laurel H

DJ Adam made our Memorial Day weekend 2017 wedding an absolute dream come true. He came to me for our initial meeting and laid out his available packages which are all extremely affordable.In the months leading up to the big day, he would check in with me often to see how... Read More planning was going and if he could help in any way. He made the whole process so simple and pleasant. He answered phone calls, emails, and text messages promptly and with complete professionalism and kindness. The night was so much fun. He had our guests up and dancing the entire night and at the end, gave us a copy to take home! I can't say enough great things about Adam. He is a wonderful person and an even better wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Heather H

I cannot say enough positive things about Adam Aronow from This Magic Moment. From day one, Adam has made a lasting impression. He is so personable, funny and outgoing all of your stress and worries as a bride disappear. He is not just a Dj but a friend. He LISTENS!! gives... Read More advice, and is there anytime you need him. Last night at my wedding, he went above and beyond and had my guests dancing all night long. Guests who I know never dance were dancing the majority of the time. At the end of the night, ALL my guests and I mean ALL complimented his ways. He was absolutely loved. He is talented, passionate, and not to mention pays attention to detail. He really gets the party going! He played every song I requested, as well as any songs that guests requested. Last night was definitely a magic moment :) thank you for everything Adam! We couldn't have asked for anything better, you are amazing!! in all honesty, a positive review can barely say all we felt. Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Judy S

DJ Adam was a great DJ! He made our wedding on April 22nd the best ever. He came all the way to New York and provided great entertainment until midnight:) He played all of the songs requested and more! I've been to 2 other weddings with him as a DJ and he was absolutely... Read More wonderful!! I would recommend him as your DJ for any party you are planning!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017

What can I say- Our wedding was AMAZING thanks to Adam with This Magic Moment. I’m a mother of 3 juggling full time work, sports, house, and everything else the thought of planning a wedding was giving me anxiety (which I never had before). With DJ Adam I was able to get through... Read More it all with little to no stress! Crazy right!?! From song suggestions, to the photographer, to the videographer, to the photo booth all was done through Adam. I have known Adam for 16 years and to have him DJ the most amazing night of my life was a blessing!! He was there to answer any questions and offer all the help we needed even on his off days he was there for us. The night of the wedding he kept checking in to make sure everything was ok and to see if I needed anything it’s awesome to know someone would go that extra mile anytime it’s needed! We were married 3/17/17 and he is still following up to make sure my husband & I were happy with everything we received from the photographer. The pictures were amazing I even had one picture I loved, but part of it was cut off what did ADAM do he went the extra mile once again and had someone fix it for me! I just really can’t believe he cares so much!! You’d think since the wedding was over he was paid, he’d just move on to the next gig, BUT that was not the case for DJ Adam!! There are not enough Thank You’ s I can send him to let him know how grateful we are for everything he did the last 6 months or so. People are still talking about it being one of the best weddings they’ve been too and can’t wait to see the video!! To have 95% of your guests on the dance floor pretty much all night (some never dance- EVER) is awesome! His Motown Routine was a lot of fun as well!! I love that we received a beautiful album of all of the photo booth photos at the end of the night along with the CD’s of all the music that was played from the ceremony to the last dance of the night, all these memories I can keep forever!! I would HIGHLY recommend DJ ADAM to everyone I know!! You are a wonderful friend & DJ and I just wanted to say this one more time- Thank you for making our magical night exactly that! It really was one of the BEST NIGHTS OF OUR LIVES!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Theresa S

Dj Adam is a fantastic choice. He is a dedicated and reliable DJ with a very reputable history. I have never heard a bad work spoken about him. He goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want. He was helpful through the entire wedding planning process. He wold... Read More check in from time to time asking if I needed help with anything, if I needed any recommendations etc. He did more then any other BIG brand company would do. Dj Adam makes the process very stress free, and he's an honest business, that makes you feel important, not a company just looking to take your money. I had a great time, and my guests had a fantastic time as well. He had everyone on their feet all night. He was up beat and aware when it came to the guests. I was very happy with his services. A big plus was the end of the night when he handed me all the music from start to finish. My ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception music were all on cd for me to enjoy whenever I decide to take a trip down memory lane. I also used Adam for the photo booth at my wedding, his prices and services with that were fantastic as well. He had a photo assistant who was kind, patient, and professional. I got a photo album with copies of photo strips for everyone who entered the booth. This was a great way to end the night, because when we got home I was able to see all the fun photos! If you choose DJ Adam, you can have full confidence that your night will be fantastic and fun!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Jamie H

I don't know if I can express how truly wonderful DJ Adam is. We found him on The Knot while looking for a DJ for our wedding and, out of at least ten DJs we talked to, he truly stood way above the rest both personally and professionally. In a world where customer service barely... Read More exists, he stands in his own category. He went above and beyond in every way while still making us feel like he was a friend that we have known forever. Any bride knows how stressful wedding planning can be and having someone like Adam was such a relief. He made sure we never had to worry about anything because he was always one step ahead. Thank you, Adam, for being someone in this world who makes a difference just by being the person you are. You genuinely deserve all of the success this world has to offer. We'll never forget what you have done for us.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lauren S

I am writing this review based solely on my brief interaction with DJ Adam, and I am truly blown away by his kindness and professionalism. After having a bad experience with a different company- last minute cancellation; I was in a state of panic and reached out to DJ Adam to... Read More see if he was by chance available on my date. He replied within minutes, but unfortunately for me, he was already booked. He could have left it at that, but instead he gave me some recommendations and put me in contact with a few different DJs he knows. As we all know planning a wedding can be ridiculously overwhelming and at times feels so impersonal. Many of the companies look so good on line and they know how to "talk the talk" but when it comes down to it, you are just another paying gig and if they can't make money off you, you aren't worth there time. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to here DJ Adam in his element, but the level of kindness he has shown me speaks volumes. I am envious of those who do get the opportunity to work with DJ Adam on their special day as I truly believe he is in the business for all the right reasons.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Rosa S

DJ Adam was absolutely amazing! This was our 25th wedding anniversary celebration and we wanted our guests to have fun. He got everyone out on the dance floor; he included games for my husband and I and games for the kids (and included their parents in the games as well)... Read More Everyone had a wonderful time. He played all the music we love and he knew when to play what music. He even gave us CDs of our music to keep as a memory of our event. We cannot thank him enough for making the party such a huge success. Our guests were talking about it for days.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Renee D

DJ Adam is wonderful! Not only is he an expert in what he does, he is very friendly to work with. He knows A LOT about weddings and will go the extra mile to help you out. Our guests had so much fun and we received a lot of compliments about our DJ. The nice & reasurring thing... Read More about him is that he is a 1 man DJ company- so you don't have to worry about him not showing up the day of your wedding. Also, you get burned music on CDs after the wedding that you can play in your car :) Definitely book him! It will save you a huge headache and money.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

I am super late but we worked with DJ adam for our October 2013 wedding. He was kind, patient, and knew how to work the crowd. He was eager and the smile never left his face. He got back to us in a very timely manner and did whatever he could to make that part of our wedding go... Read More smoothly. My sister is newly engaged and I can't wait for her to contact him!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Gina B

DJ Adam is absolutely amazing! I worked in multiple wedding venues for two years prior to getting married. I would work up to three weddings a weekend over those two years and Adam's DJ card is the only card I collected for my future wedding! I knew when I called him to book my... Read More wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. He was more then just a DJ, he was so helpful with suggestions, wedding planning, and he was the entertainer of the night at the wedding. The wedding was on October 22nd and I am still getting compliments on how amazing he was. My husband and I have two completely different tastes in music which he was able to blend together and get everyone from age 2 to age 93 up onto the dance floor. We all had the time of our lives! I cannot thank Adam enough for making our special day so magical!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany N

DJ Adam is by far the best DJ to have at your wedding!! We got married just this past October and our guests are still raving about him!! He had everyone on the dance floor and always kept the music floor going! He nailed every song we wanted on our list! We can't thank him... Read More enough for the awesome job he did in making our wedding memorable forever!! We are definitely suggesting you to people we know getting married soon!Thank you Adam again!!