DJ Packages Starting at $1095 Call for Details!

Congrats on your engagement! I am here to make sure your wedding is a perfect & magical experience. I promise you a personalized service that big companies will never offer & I am excited to hear from you! Mention you found me on The Knot for a special offer just for you! Best wishes - DJ Adam

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Parlin, NJ Serving all of NJ (732) 829-2344

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jennifer W

DJ Adam is amazing!!! He did such an amazing job with the ceremony and reception! My husband and I are both in the military we got married a year ago in the courthouse. We decided to have a Wedding ceremony when our schedules worked out to where neither of us were deployed. I... Read More was referred To DJ Adam by Rev Diane who performed my ceremony. DJ Adam was very helpful from the beginning! It was also a huge help and a big weight off that he had contacted a videographer and photographer for my wedding and put together the whole package deal! His Motown routine was really fun and so awesome! My husband and I loved every minute of our wedding it was everything we could ever ask for! Adam really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing and keeps in touch with you often to make sure you are getting what you want! All my guests who came to the wedding raved about what an amazing job he did also. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Stacy H

If you are looking for the perfect DJ, you have found him! I have known Adam since high school (when he was already running his own DJ business.) When I got engaged, there was no question who I would hire for our entertainment. I called Adam first to see his availability for... Read More the time fame we were looking and pick our wedding date based on his availability. Sound crazy but that was more important to me then the venue. I would not have trusted anyone else to make our day perfect like Adam. Not only was he the DJ but the months leading up to our big day he would check in and offer help with anything, not just the music. He took the time to make the calls and get us organized and learn about our style, likes and dislikes. He was always ahead of the ball and guiding me every step of the way. It was if he was our Event Coordinator too. The day of the Wedding he arrived early to set up. He made sure he knew where we were the whole time, keeping us informed of the time and our schedule. Adam kept the music going and got the guests motivated on the dance floor. Everyone loved him and complimented how great he was. He truly made this experience enjoyable and stress free! Thank you Adam for making our Wedding Day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Beth W

Words can't express how thankful I am for having DJ Adam and his crew for our wedding! From day one, he was so helpful and so down to earth- I immediately felt comfortable working with him. A few years ago, I was at a friend's wedding and heard DJ Adam's voice. Memories from my... Read More childhood came flooding back and I remembered him from Family Fun Nights at the Clark Pool! I got so excited! So when I got engaged, I knew I had to contact This Magic Moment! Throughout the year of planning, DJ Adam checked in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly- not only was he a DJ, he was a therapist, too, and helped me with some questions I had! When the big day came, everything was absolutely perfect! My husband and I were a little nervous about how many guests would go out and dance but he got everyone on the dance floor and dancing in no time! Everyone was having a blast! We splurged for the TV screens and showed a photo montage that we put together (He has someone who can make one for you, too). This was a great idea because this is when my husband and I had a chance to sit down and eat! I highly recommend this part! Not only did we use the screens for the montage, but there was an additional photographer taking pictures that were projected on the screens throughout the night. We got all those pics handed to us on a flash drive at the end of the reception! It was so cool to have those right away! Another part I loved was that as my husband and I made sure to make it around to all the tables, DJ Adam kept calling us back to the dance floor so we can still dance and enjoy our party! If he didn't do that, we probably would've been stuck talking the whole time instead of dancing! We also did the "Shoe-ly Wed Game" which everyone loved! We got so many compliments on how awesome the music and DJ were from friends and family of all ages. I HIGHLY recommend This Magic Moment for your wedding or any type of party! DJ Adam is such a wonderful, nice, fun guy and he was so easy to work with! He definitely made our wedding one for the books!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Christina N

Words cannot describe how amazing DJ Adam was. From start to finish everything was perfect. He had EVERYONE out of their chairs and dancing all night long. I wanted all my guests to be up and having a great time and thanks to DJ Adam I got exactly that! I had so many guests come... Read More up to me at the wedding and so many texts in days to follow telling me how GREAT the DJ was and what a great time they all had! There was a even a moment during the garter toss that Adam diffused since the girl who caught the bouquet was my 17 year old cousin and the guy that caught the garter was our 29 year old friend. Instead of doing the up the leg thing, DJ Adam had him go up her arm instead. Super professional thinking on your toes moment!!! The days leading up to the wedding were awesome as well. He checked in with us and went through every detail to make sure everything was perfect. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he definitely delivered, and then some! The flow from song to song was PERFECT! The photo booth area was non stop too! Everyone had a great time taking pictures with the props and just being silly and having a great time! I couldn't have imagined my reception with any other DJ!! I wholeheartedly recommend DJ Adam to any bride out there that wants guests on the dancefloor and a non stop good time!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Erin D

DJ Adam is the best! He got everyone on the dance floor and that was it for the rest of the night! Everyone was up and dancing! Im so thankful we chose him to do our wedding! The music was perfect for the ceremony and the reception was even better! He played everything we asked... Read More for even music he didnt know what they were saying lol! He kept checking on us all night to make sure we were good and didnt need anything! Will definitley be reccomending him for anyone that asks for a DJ! Thank you so much DJ Adam for being a big part of our special day!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lindsay R

Dj Adam is amazing!!! He really made sure to accommodate for all our needs. I had my ceremony outside, knowing it will down pour in 30 mins. Dj Adam made sure he had all his equipment under an awning for protection, but close enough to still hear the music. During reception he... Read More played all the music we asked for and a lot of requested songs from our guests. Everyone kept telling me how great the Dj was. Best of all he put all the music on cds for myself to take home. However, the best part was the photo booth. It was a hit all night. At the end I received an album and all the pictures on a hard drive. Dj Adam made our night so much fun and special.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Gillian R

5 stars is not enough! I can't even describe how instrumental DJ Adam was throughout the whole wedding process. He is more than a DJ - he genuinely cares and is very helpful. I was referred to him by a friend who had been to multiple weddings he DJ'd. He came to my home when we... Read More first met and we spent hours chatting. We talked a lot throughout the year and he even referred me to my invitation girl who was amazing! He made my wedding day unbelievable! People have not stopped raving to me about how wonderful the DJ was. He made the night! Everyone is saying best wedding they have ever been to and he is a HUGE reason why! DJ ADAM thank you thank you for everything! Couldn't ask for a better guy to help us celebrate our wedding!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Christine K

DJ Adam is the best! Every time we spoke he was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. I gave him a list of artists we like and told him how we wanted the overall feel of the wedding to go and he knocked it out of the park. I got tons of compliments on the music playlist.... Read More Everyone danced and had a great time thanks to DJ Adam. Also, before the wedding while I was getting ready in my hotel room he called me on the phone to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. He then walked around the venue searching for someone that I was asking about and passed his phone off to that person, and when my husband needed to ask me something he passed his phone off to him too. Wow, what a great guy! I highly recommend DJ Adam and This Magic Moment! Almost forgot, he also has a photo booth that comes with an attendant and an album of all the pictures and guests signatures!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

DJ Adam did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 10, 2017. He was able to engage the crowd and get people up and dancing all night long. He was also very accessible to us as we planned our wedding, and very cooperative. He would be a great DJ at any special event.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Laurel H

DJ Adam made our Memorial Day weekend 2017 wedding an absolute dream come true. He came to me for our initial meeting and laid out his available packages which are all extremely affordable.In the months leading up to the big day, he would check in with me often to see how... Read More planning was going and if he could help in any way. He made the whole process so simple and pleasant. He answered phone calls, emails, and text messages promptly and with complete professionalism and kindness. The night was so much fun. He had our guests up and dancing the entire night and at the end, gave us a copy to take home! I can't say enough great things about Adam. He is a wonderful person and an even better wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Heather H

I cannot say enough positive things about Adam Aronow from This Magic Moment. From day one, Adam has made a lasting impression. He is so personable, funny and outgoing all of your stress and worries as a bride disappear. He is not just a Dj but a friend. He LISTENS!! gives... Read More advice, and is there anytime you need him. Last night at my wedding, he went above and beyond and had my guests dancing all night long. Guests who I know never dance were dancing the majority of the time. At the end of the night, ALL my guests and I mean ALL complimented his ways. He was absolutely loved. He is talented, passionate, and not to mention pays attention to detail. He really gets the party going! He played every song I requested, as well as any songs that guests requested. Last night was definitely a magic moment :) thank you for everything Adam! We couldn't have asked for anything better, you are amazing!! in all honesty, a positive review can barely say all we felt. Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Judy S

DJ Adam was a great DJ! He made our wedding on April 22nd the best ever. He came all the way to New York and provided great entertainment until midnight:) He played all of the songs requested and more! I've been to 2 other weddings with him as a DJ and he was absolutely... Read More wonderful!! I would recommend him as your DJ for any party you are planning!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017

What can I say- Our wedding was AMAZING thanks to Adam with This Magic Moment. I’m a mother of 3 juggling full time work, sports, house, and everything else the thought of planning a wedding was giving me anxiety (which I never had before). With DJ Adam I was able to get through... Read More it all with little to no stress! Crazy right!?! From song suggestions, to the photographer, to the videographer, to the photo booth all was done through Adam. I have known Adam for 16 years and to have him DJ the most amazing night of my life was a blessing!! He was there to answer any questions and offer all the help we needed even on his off days he was there for us. The night of the wedding he kept checking in to make sure everything was ok and to see if I needed anything it’s awesome to know someone would go that extra mile anytime it’s needed! We were married 3/17/17 and he is still following up to make sure my husband & I were happy with everything we received from the photographer. The pictures were amazing I even had one picture I loved, but part of it was cut off what did ADAM do he went the extra mile once again and had someone fix it for me! I just really can’t believe he cares so much!! You’d think since the wedding was over he was paid, he’d just move on to the next gig, BUT that was not the case for DJ Adam!! There are not enough Thank You’ s I can send him to let him know how grateful we are for everything he did the last 6 months or so. People are still talking about it being one of the best weddings they’ve been too and can’t wait to see the video!! To have 95% of your guests on the dance floor pretty much all night (some never dance- EVER) is awesome! His Motown Routine was a lot of fun as well!! I love that we received a beautiful album of all of the photo booth photos at the end of the night along with the CD’s of all the music that was played from the ceremony to the last dance of the night, all these memories I can keep forever!! I would HIGHLY recommend DJ ADAM to everyone I know!! You are a wonderful friend & DJ and I just wanted to say this one more time- Thank you for making our magical night exactly that! It really was one of the BEST NIGHTS OF OUR LIVES!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Theresa S

Dj Adam is a fantastic choice. He is a dedicated and reliable DJ with a very reputable history. I have never heard a bad work spoken about him. He goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want. He was helpful through the entire wedding planning process. He wold... Read More check in from time to time asking if I needed help with anything, if I needed any recommendations etc. He did more then any other BIG brand company would do. Dj Adam makes the process very stress free, and he's an honest business, that makes you feel important, not a company just looking to take your money. I had a great time, and my guests had a fantastic time as well. He had everyone on their feet all night. He was up beat and aware when it came to the guests. I was very happy with his services. A big plus was the end of the night when he handed me all the music from start to finish. My ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception music were all on cd for me to enjoy whenever I decide to take a trip down memory lane. I also used Adam for the photo booth at my wedding, his prices and services with that were fantastic as well. He had a photo assistant who was kind, patient, and professional. I got a photo album with copies of photo strips for everyone who entered the booth. This was a great way to end the night, because when we got home I was able to see all the fun photos! If you choose DJ Adam, you can have full confidence that your night will be fantastic and fun!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Jamie H

I don't know if I can express how truly wonderful DJ Adam is. We found him on The Knot while looking for a DJ for our wedding and, out of at least ten DJs we talked to, he truly stood way above the rest both personally and professionally. In a world where customer service barely... Read More exists, he stands in his own category. He went above and beyond in every way while still making us feel like he was a friend that we have known forever. Any bride knows how stressful wedding planning can be and having someone like Adam was such a relief. He made sure we never had to worry about anything because he was always one step ahead. Thank you, Adam, for being someone in this world who makes a difference just by being the person you are. You genuinely deserve all of the success this world has to offer. We'll never forget what you have done for us.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lauren S

I am writing this review based solely on my brief interaction with DJ Adam, and I am truly blown away by his kindness and professionalism. After having a bad experience with a different company- last minute cancellation; I was in a state of panic and reached out to DJ Adam to... Read More see if he was by chance available on my date. He replied within minutes, but unfortunately for me, he was already booked. He could have left it at that, but instead he gave me some recommendations and put me in contact with a few different DJs he knows. As we all know planning a wedding can be ridiculously overwhelming and at times feels so impersonal. Many of the companies look so good on line and they know how to "talk the talk" but when it comes down to it, you are just another paying gig and if they can't make money off you, you aren't worth there time. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to here DJ Adam in his element, but the level of kindness he has shown me speaks volumes. I am envious of those who do get the opportunity to work with DJ Adam on their special day as I truly believe he is in the business for all the right reasons.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Rosa S

DJ Adam was absolutely amazing! This was our 25th wedding anniversary celebration and we wanted our guests to have fun. He got everyone out on the dance floor; he included games for my husband and I and games for the kids (and included their parents in the games as well)... Read More Everyone had a wonderful time. He played all the music we love and he knew when to play what music. He even gave us CDs of our music to keep as a memory of our event. We cannot thank him enough for making the party such a huge success. Our guests were talking about it for days.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Renee D

DJ Adam is wonderful! Not only is he an expert in what he does, he is very friendly to work with. He knows A LOT about weddings and will go the extra mile to help you out. Our guests had so much fun and we received a lot of compliments about our DJ. The nice & reasurring thing... Read More about him is that he is a 1 man DJ company- so you don't have to worry about him not showing up the day of your wedding. Also, you get burned music on CDs after the wedding that you can play in your car :) Definitely book him! It will save you a huge headache and money.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

I am super late but we worked with DJ adam for our October 2013 wedding. He was kind, patient, and knew how to work the crowd. He was eager and the smile never left his face. He got back to us in a very timely manner and did whatever he could to make that part of our wedding go... Read More smoothly. My sister is newly engaged and I can't wait for her to contact him!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Gina B

DJ Adam is absolutely amazing! I worked in multiple wedding venues for two years prior to getting married. I would work up to three weddings a weekend over those two years and Adam's DJ card is the only card I collected for my future wedding! I knew when I called him to book my... Read More wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. He was more then just a DJ, he was so helpful with suggestions, wedding planning, and he was the entertainer of the night at the wedding. The wedding was on October 22nd and I am still getting compliments on how amazing he was. My husband and I have two completely different tastes in music which he was able to blend together and get everyone from age 2 to age 93 up onto the dance floor. We all had the time of our lives! I cannot thank Adam enough for making our special day so magical!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany N

DJ Adam is by far the best DJ to have at your wedding!! We got married just this past October and our guests are still raving about him!! He had everyone on the dance floor and always kept the music floor going! He nailed every song we wanted on our list! We can't thank him... Read More enough for the awesome job he did in making our wedding memorable forever!! We are definitely suggesting you to people we know getting married soon!Thank you Adam again!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Margaret G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Adam! Adam was our DJ for our wedding at a local independent league baseball stadium in October 2016, and because of DJ Adam, our day was a HOME RUN! If you're looking for a DJ who truly cares about his couples, will help and support... Read More you every step of the way, and guide you through any and all possible wedding crisis that may arise, DJ ADAM IS YOUR MAN! Everything that DJ Adam did for us was tailored just for our wedding and our day went perfectly because he was there! We received countless compliments from our guests about how entertaining and professional DJ Adam is, and our reception was so much fun because of him (his Motown routine is an absolute BLAST!). Once you book DJ Adam, he becomes your wedding guru who will help you in any way he can. My husband and I LOVE DJ Adam and are so thrilled he was available for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Josh G

Adam, owner of This Magic Moment, was such a blessing as a experienced DJ and consummate MC for our wedding. Leading up to our big day we had plenty of questions, ideas for things we liked and a lot of other details that needed to be clarified and planned, luckily Adam's level... Read More of expertise and professionalism paired with his genuine attentive and caring nature made the entire process easy. We were so shocked at his availability, always willing to talk to his clients no matter the time of day or night and for however long it takes to put your mind(s) at ease. With all the stress surrounding planning a wedding its a comfort to know that Adam handles the process with poise and personality. For our wedding night he was the spark that ignited our reception, getting the guests to cheerfully move, smile and dance. Throughout the evening he not only orchestrated the songs and guests for activities but mindfully ushered the events as the Master of Ceremony. I highly recommend Adam, he's a standout. Certainly the wedding industry has its share of DJ services and entertainment, but no one carries a true passion for their clients and work like Adam does!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kellie R

Dj Adam isn't just your DJ when you book with him. He becomes a friend, wedding therapist haha, as well as someone who goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience you are looking for. I booked Adam with no hesitation after hearing him DJ at my cousins... Read More wedding. He is the only DJ that has ever stood out to me and make a lasting impression. I have been to many events/weddings and I loved everything about his way of entertaining. From his Motown routine, shoelywed game and DJing and MCing at the same time. He is exceptionally talented. Adam really knows how to get the party started in which many DJs don't do smoothly. Many many guests complimented his ways and how great he was. Adam is a very genuine, caring man who is very passionate about his business. You won't go wrong when you book with him. Thank you for everything Adam! We couldn't have asked for anything better! Xox Mark and Kellie 0ctober 2nd 2016.