DJ Packages Starting at $1095 Call for Details!

Congrats on your engagement! I am here to make sure your wedding is a perfect & magical experience. I promise you a personalized service that big companies will never offer & I am excited to hear from you! Mention you found me on The Knot for a special offer just for you! Best wishes - DJ Adam

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Parlin, NJ Serving all of NJ (732) 829-2344

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jennifer W

DJ Adam is amazing!!! He did such an amazing job with the ceremony and reception! My husband and I are both in the military we got married a year ago in the courthouse. We decided to have a Wedding ceremony when our schedules worked out to where neither of us were deployed. I... Read More was referred To DJ Adam by Rev Diane who performed my ceremony. DJ Adam was very helpful from the beginning! It was also a huge help and a big weight off that he had contacted a videographer and photographer for my wedding and put together the whole package deal! His Motown routine was really fun and so awesome! My husband and I loved every minute of our wedding it was everything we could ever ask for! Adam really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing and keeps in touch with you often to make sure you are getting what you want! All my guests who came to the wedding raved about what an amazing job he did also. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Stacy H

If you are looking for the perfect DJ, you have found him! I have known Adam since high school (when he was already running his own DJ business.) When I got engaged, there was no question who I would hire for our entertainment. I called Adam first to see his availability for... Read More the time fame we were looking and pick our wedding date based on his availability. Sound crazy but that was more important to me then the venue. I would not have trusted anyone else to make our day perfect like Adam. Not only was he the DJ but the months leading up to our big day he would check in and offer help with anything, not just the music. He took the time to make the calls and get us organized and learn about our style, likes and dislikes. He was always ahead of the ball and guiding me every step of the way. It was if he was our Event Coordinator too. The day of the Wedding he arrived early to set up. He made sure he knew where we were the whole time, keeping us informed of the time and our schedule. Adam kept the music going and got the guests motivated on the dance floor. Everyone loved him and complimented how great he was. He truly made this experience enjoyable and stress free! Thank you Adam for making our Wedding Day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Beth W

Words can't express how thankful I am for having DJ Adam and his crew for our wedding! From day one, he was so helpful and so down to earth- I immediately felt comfortable working with him. A few years ago, I was at a friend's wedding and heard DJ Adam's voice. Memories from my... Read More childhood came flooding back and I remembered him from Family Fun Nights at the Clark Pool! I got so excited! So when I got engaged, I knew I had to contact This Magic Moment! Throughout the year of planning, DJ Adam checked in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly- not only was he a DJ, he was a therapist, too, and helped me with some questions I had! When the big day came, everything was absolutely perfect! My husband and I were a little nervous about how many guests would go out and dance but he got everyone on the dance floor and dancing in no time! Everyone was having a blast! We splurged for the TV screens and showed a photo montage that we put together (He has someone who can make one for you, too). This was a great idea because this is when my husband and I had a chance to sit down and eat! I highly recommend this part! Not only did we use the screens for the montage, but there was an additional photographer taking pictures that were projected on the screens throughout the night. We got all those pics handed to us on a flash drive at the end of the reception! It was so cool to have those right away! Another part I loved was that as my husband and I made sure to make it around to all the tables, DJ Adam kept calling us back to the dance floor so we can still dance and enjoy our party! If he didn't do that, we probably would've been stuck talking the whole time instead of dancing! We also did the "Shoe-ly Wed Game" which everyone loved! We got so many compliments on how awesome the music and DJ were from friends and family of all ages. I HIGHLY recommend This Magic Moment for your wedding or any type of party! DJ Adam is such a wonderful, nice, fun guy and he was so easy to work with! He definitely made our wedding one for the books!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Jamie H

I don't know if I can express how truly wonderful DJ Adam is. We found him on The Knot while looking for a DJ for our wedding and, out of at least ten DJs we talked to, he truly stood way above the rest both personally and professionally. In a world where customer service barely... Read More exists, he stands in his own category. He went above and beyond in every way while still making us feel like he was a friend that we have known forever. Any bride knows how stressful wedding planning can be and having someone like Adam was such a relief. He made sure we never had to worry about anything because he was always one step ahead. Thank you, Adam, for being someone in this world who makes a difference just by being the person you are. You genuinely deserve all of the success this world has to offer. We'll never forget what you have done for us.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lauren S

I am writing this review based solely on my brief interaction with DJ Adam, and I am truly blown away by his kindness and professionalism. After having a bad experience with a different company- last minute cancellation; I was in a state of panic and reached out to DJ Adam to... Read More see if he was by chance available on my date. He replied within minutes, but unfortunately for me, he was already booked. He could have left it at that, but instead he gave me some recommendations and put me in contact with a few different DJs he knows. As we all know planning a wedding can be ridiculously overwhelming and at times feels so impersonal. Many of the companies look so good on line and they know how to "talk the talk" but when it comes down to it, you are just another paying gig and if they can't make money off you, you aren't worth there time. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to here DJ Adam in his element, but the level of kindness he has shown me speaks volumes. I am envious of those who do get the opportunity to work with DJ Adam on their special day as I truly believe he is in the business for all the right reasons.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Rosa S

DJ Adam was absolutely amazing! This was our 25th wedding anniversary celebration and we wanted our guests to have fun. He got everyone out on the dance floor; he included games for my husband and I and games for the kids (and included their parents in the games as well)... Read More Everyone had a wonderful time. He played all the music we love and he knew when to play what music. He even gave us CDs of our music to keep as a memory of our event. We cannot thank him enough for making the party such a huge success. Our guests were talking about it for days.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Renee D

DJ Adam is wonderful! Not only is he an expert in what he does, he is very friendly to work with. He knows A LOT about weddings and will go the extra mile to help you out. Our guests had so much fun and we received a lot of compliments about our DJ. The nice & reasurring thing... Read More about him is that he is a 1 man DJ company- so you don't have to worry about him not showing up the day of your wedding. Also, you get burned music on CDs after the wedding that you can play in your car :) Definitely book him! It will save you a huge headache and money.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

I am super late but we worked with DJ adam for our October 2013 wedding. He was kind, patient, and knew how to work the crowd. He was eager and the smile never left his face. He got back to us in a very timely manner and did whatever he could to make that part of our wedding go... Read More smoothly. My sister is newly engaged and I can't wait for her to contact him!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Hilary B

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Gina B

DJ Adam is absolutely amazing! I worked in multiple wedding venues for two years prior to getting married. I would work up to three weddings a weekend over those two years and Adam's DJ card is the only card I collected for my future wedding! I knew when I called him to book my... Read More wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. He was more then just a DJ, he was so helpful with suggestions, wedding planning, and he was the entertainer of the night at the wedding. The wedding was on October 22nd and I am still getting compliments on how amazing he was. My husband and I have two completely different tastes in music which he was able to blend together and get everyone from age 2 to age 93 up onto the dance floor. We all had the time of our lives! I cannot thank Adam enough for making our special day so magical!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany N

DJ Adam is by far the best DJ to have at your wedding!! We got married just this past October and our guests are still raving about him!! He had everyone on the dance floor and always kept the music floor going! He nailed every song we wanted on our list! We can't thank him... Read More enough for the awesome job he did in making our wedding memorable forever!! We are definitely suggesting you to people we know getting married soon!Thank you Adam again!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Margaret G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Adam! Adam was our DJ for our wedding at a local independent league baseball stadium in October 2016, and because of DJ Adam, our day was a HOME RUN! If you're looking for a DJ who truly cares about his couples, will help and support... Read More you every step of the way, and guide you through any and all possible wedding crisis that may arise, DJ ADAM IS YOUR MAN! Everything that DJ Adam did for us was tailored just for our wedding and our day went perfectly because he was there! We received countless compliments from our guests about how entertaining and professional DJ Adam is, and our reception was so much fun because of him (his Motown routine is an absolute BLAST!). Once you book DJ Adam, he becomes your wedding guru who will help you in any way he can. My husband and I LOVE DJ Adam and are so thrilled he was available for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Josh G

Adam, owner of This Magic Moment, was such a blessing as a experienced DJ and consummate MC for our wedding. Leading up to our big day we had plenty of questions, ideas for things we liked and a lot of other details that needed to be clarified and planned, luckily Adam's level... Read More of expertise and professionalism paired with his genuine attentive and caring nature made the entire process easy. We were so shocked at his availability, always willing to talk to his clients no matter the time of day or night and for however long it takes to put your mind(s) at ease. With all the stress surrounding planning a wedding its a comfort to know that Adam handles the process with poise and personality. For our wedding night he was the spark that ignited our reception, getting the guests to cheerfully move, smile and dance. Throughout the evening he not only orchestrated the songs and guests for activities but mindfully ushered the events as the Master of Ceremony. I highly recommend Adam, he's a standout. Certainly the wedding industry has its share of DJ services and entertainment, but no one carries a true passion for their clients and work like Adam does!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kellie R

Dj Adam isn't just your DJ when you book with him. He becomes a friend, wedding therapist haha, as well as someone who goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience you are looking for. I booked Adam with no hesitation after hearing him DJ at my cousins... Read More wedding. He is the only DJ that has ever stood out to me and make a lasting impression. I have been to many events/weddings and I loved everything about his way of entertaining. From his Motown routine, shoelywed game and DJing and MCing at the same time. He is exceptionally talented. Adam really knows how to get the party started in which many DJs don't do smoothly. Many many guests complimented his ways and how great he was. Adam is a very genuine, caring man who is very passionate about his business. You won't go wrong when you book with him. Thank you for everything Adam! We couldn't have asked for anything better! Xox Mark and Kellie 0ctober 2nd 2016.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Elizabeth T

BOOK DJ ADAM, IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU MAKE!!!! The moment we met with DJ Adam we knew we had found the right DJ for our wedding. His communication is awesome (which is so important when planning a wedding!), his set-up is professional and beautiful, and he is VERY... Read More interactive with the guests, you are really getting a DJ and Master of Ceremonies rolled into one! Adam is so accomodating, I found a version of Canon in D on YouTube that I was totally in love with and he managed to play that exact version for our processional!! He's much more than a DJ, he offers his services in any way he can, he was even willing to give our best man a lift back to our house after the wedding if he didn't have a ride!! Adam was the one vendor we felt totally comfortable with from the moment we met him right until the last song ended. You won't find a better DJ, or a better price, believe me, I looked! Thanks for everything Adam!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dawn W

DJ Adam was amazing. His attention to detail,his passion for his job as well as his demeanor makes him the best choice for your affair. When I asked a question he was there with an answer.I gave him free reign on some musical choices and he did not disappoint me. Everyone is... Read More still raving about the music days after the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristina G

DJ Adam was awesome! Plain and simple. He really knew how to get everyone up and moving! He DJ’d at our wedding on September 17, 2016. We had a daytime wedding. I was worried not everyone would dance because of the timing but DJ Adam had everyone dancing right from the... Read More beginning. He started out with his Motown routine and had the floor packed from there on out. He knew how to keep the crowd hype. We are a couple where the groom is Peruvian American and the bride is Jamaican American. He was able to cater to all in the crowd. All of our friends, are still raving about DJ Adam. If you want the best party ever, I suggest you hire him. He makes sure that he is on time and he ask questions to make sure your party is perfect. Our wedding was truly the best day ever and that is because of him and our awesome team. Thank you for everything DJ Adam! Kristina & Michael

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Jessica R

Dj adam is the best!!!! He was so helpful through the whole process and was always available to answer any questions!. Our wedding was amazing! Everyone was always out on the dance floor, he knew how to get the party started and keep it going. We got so many compliments about... Read More how great dj adam was. I would highly recommend him for weddings or any event :) super excited I get to go to two weddings that he is dj at next year!!! Thanks again adam for the great party!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tiffany R

What can I say other than DJ Adam was absolutely AMAZING! Everybody danced all night long. He was so much fun and everybody at our wedding adored him! The music was perfect and made our entire wedding! He was very helpful on our wedding day, constantly asking us if we needed... Read More anything and was just great. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Tara M

Dj Adam is the best you can get! He did an outstanding job during our reception. I literally can't count how many people complimented us about how great the energy was at our wedding, and he knew exactly how to keep everything flowing from one thing to the next. He'll tailor... Read More whatever type of vibe you want for your day and is always available to talk if you want to meet or call him with questions/concerns. Rick and I could not be happier to with choosing him. You won't go wrong, not much more to say... He's the best!!! Thank you so much Adam! We had the best day ever! :o) <3 Tara & Rick

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Nicole A

We had DJ Adam for my wedding on August 12th. He did an amazing job playing what we asked for and more. He had everyone up and dancing the night away. I had some couples at my wedding that are engaged and took his business card. We had a great time and thank you so much for... Read More everything.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

DJ ADAM WAS amazing at our August 20th wedding. He had done my husbands cousin and uncles wedding so when we were planning our wedding we knew we wanted to call him. He was amazing the enter way, offering any assistance and dealing with my controlling demands. Everyone loved him... Read More and I'm sure we will be calling him for future parties. Thank you so much Adam for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

DJ Adam was the best DJ I have heard in my experience. We had a wonderful wedding, and it was organized with DJ Adam. He knew what we wanted and had a great communication. We loved being there and I was on the dance floor the whole time, I forgot it was my wedding, I was... Read More having so much fun. The games and involvement with the crowd was also a great time. My family and friends are still raving about him....The music, fun, and dancing was unstoppable......

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 danielle d

DJ Adam was awesome! Adam was on top of it and knew exactly what I wanted no matter how crazy my ideas were. He catered to the little details of my ceremony through cocktail hour and reception. Let's face it at a open bar wedding normally people complain of their hangover the... Read More next day. I literally had more complaints from people about sore feet from dancing all night. The music was non stop, it had everyone up and dancing all night long. His energy was awesome. I would totally recommend his to anyone to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Amanda J

DJ Adam is the best! I met him about 6 years ago when he was the DJ for my cousins wedding, and once it was our turn to get married, there was no one else who we would have rather hired than him. From start to finish, Adam is with you every step of the way, and really... Read More personalizes the experience for you. I was nervous about a couple of things regarding intros/timing of songs, and he really took the time to go over every little detail with me. All we wanted was for our guests to enjoy themselves, and dance all night long, and that's just what they did! Thanks to Adam, we had a blast at our wedding, and I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks Adam!!!