DJ Packages Starting at $1095 Call for Details!

Congrats on your engagement! I am here to make sure your wedding is a perfect & magical experience. I promise you a personalized service that big companies will never offer & I am excited to hear from you! Mention you found me on The Knot for a special offer just for you! Best wishes - DJ Adam

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Parlin, NJ Serving all of NJ (732) 829-2344

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Christina A

Words cannot describe how amazing DJ Adam was. From start to finish everything was perfect. He had EVERYONE out of their chairs and dancing all night long. I wanted all my guests to be up and having a great time and thanks to DJ Adam I got exactly that! I had so many guests come... Read More up to me at the wedding and so many texts in days to follow telling me how GREAT the DJ was and what a great time they all had! There was a even a moment during the garter toss that Adam diffused since the girl who caught the bouquet was my 17 year old cousin and the guy that caught the garter was our 29 year old friend. Instead of doing the up the leg thing, DJ Adam had him go up her arm instead. Super professional thinking on your toes moment!!! The days leading up to the wedding were awesome as well. He checked in with us and went through every detail to make sure everything was perfect. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he definitely delivered, and then some! The flow from song to song was PERFECT! The photo booth area was non stop too! Everyone had a great time taking pictures with the props and just being silly and having a great time! I couldn't have imagined my reception with any other DJ!! I wholeheartedly recommend DJ Adam to any bride out there that wants guests on the dancefloor and a non stop good time!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Gillian R

5 stars is not enough! I can't even describe how instrumental DJ Adam was throughout the whole wedding process. He is more than a DJ - he genuinely cares and is very helpful. I was referred to him by a friend who had been to multiple weddings he DJ'd. He came to my home when we... Read More first met and we spent hours chatting. We talked a lot throughout the year and he even referred me to my invitation girl who was amazing! He made my wedding day unbelievable! People have not stopped raving to me about how wonderful the DJ was. He made the night! Everyone is saying best wedding they have ever been to and he is a HUGE reason why! DJ ADAM thank you thank you for everything! Couldn't ask for a better guy to help us celebrate our wedding!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jenn E

I don't even know where to begin! DJ Adam is the absolute best!! He was the DJ for our wedding on 11-18-17, but he was so much more than that. Years ago, I met Adam when he DJ'd my 21st birthday party. Years later our paths crossed again and the day I got engaged I sent him a... Read More message! He's more than just a DJ. He's a life long friend. He's there for you throughout the whole process. He can give recommendations, opinions and ideas. He works with you and your vision. When you book him, you're booking someone you can trust and someone who wants nothing more than to make your big day all about you. I would recommend him day in and day out for any event. Thank you Adam for making our day so awesome!! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had dancing and how great you were! Can't wait to party with you in the future!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Michele L

I would name drop DJ Adam for any event big or small. Even though he does hundreds of events for the last 30 years, he still makes YOU feel like you are a special and significant client. No matter what time I contacted him- even months in advance during the planning process- he... Read More always replied promptly and efficiently. Even when it got a little chaotic at my wedding- and had a bride moment- he showed compassion and turned the mood right into he wedding I dreamed of having. Thank you DJ Adam you are the best!! I know at times I was anxiously you were so helpful. Bless you and keep doing what you do for brides, 16 year olds, birthdays, and all!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Ana G

I hired Adam as my Wedding DJ. While my wedding is next year, I have been in constant communication with Adam since the day I found him. I would of thought he would brush me off till I am closer to my wedding date but nope. He has answered all my questions and have put my mind... Read More at ease about everything wedding related even when it had nothing to do with music! the best part, its free of charge haha. Another Mayor plus about Adam is that he is not all about the money!!! I am a bride with a tight budget and a dreamer... I wanted sooo much and Adam talked sensed into me and gave me alternatives to still get the look I wanted but within my budget... This was impressing to me as anyone else would of tried to up sale me and make the extra dollar. I just had to leave a review and let all the brides to be know, that if your looking for a vendor that CARES about your special day and makes you feel like you are his only client Adam is it! It will feel like you hired your wedding Godfather.. I can not say enough about this guy! I can't wait to work with him! You will love him as much as me and my Fiance do!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Theresa H

If I could give him more stars I would because 5 stars is not nearly enough to show how amazing DJ Adam is. He is so devoted and dedicated to his business and always gives 120% to everything he does. He is also a go to person when it comes to needing recommendations for other... Read More vendors (flowers, hair make up etc) since he has been in the field for so long and has dealt with many awesome companies. From the beginning, we knew that DJ Adam would be the best DJ for our wedding. At first, my husband and I were like ok he is coming to our house, we wont commit to anything, we wanted to shop around. DJ adam came to our home and completely sold us on choosing him. From the mo-town routine, to the fun games he plays throughout the night, we knew we wouldnt find anyone else that could put on the best party besides him. And we were right. The whole night went perfect. He kept our guests on the dancefloor. I had people coming up to me saying "Where did you find this guy, hes amazing". You wont regret booking with DJ Adam.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Heather T

Dj Adam was amazing!!! If you’re looking for a dj who’s going to keep the party going and get everyone up, dancing, and having a great time look no further!! I can’t even begin to tell you how helpful he was even from the very beginning. Not only was he our dj, but he also... Read More became one of our good friends. My husband is very big into music (specially being an interracial couple) we wanted to make sure we had the perfect mix of both to make all the guests happy. He definitely did just that! I couldn’t have asked for more of a perfect night. Everyone was dancing all night and our guests loved his photo booth. Even the lady working the photo booth was great. She even got involved with some of the guests and took pictures with them it was so cute! He even put together this awesome book with all of our guests pictures and I’m so glad and thankful I can look back on that day forever. Nothing is better than seeing your guests have a great time and we couldn’t have done that without you, Dj Adam. So thank you again for making the best day of our lives so perfect!! I will definitely be using and referring you in the future!! Always, Heather and David 💜

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Tammy B

DJ Adam was absolutely amazing!!! Helped us pick out our music and played exactly what we wanted to hear. He had our guests out there dancing and enjoying themselves all night. Even worked with us on lighting since we couldn’t have strobes. And the photo booth was a favorite for... Read More our guests as well. We have bonus funny photos and messages from our guests during our amazing night. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle M

We got married on October 27 and had DJ Adam as our DJ! I cannot say enough how much we absolutely loved having him. He got the party started right away and nobody stopped dancing all night! I have never ever been to an event where the dance floor was filled with people all... Read More night and am so happy that it just happened to be our wedding. Despite having hernia surgery a few weeks before our wedding, DJ Adam brought the energy and excitement to maximum levels, we still have people talking about the day and how awesome our DJ was! He made sure to include some music that we requested that probably was difficult to find and I am so grateful for all of his help and communication in the weeks leading up to our big day. Thank you DJ Adam!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lauren M

DJ Adam is awesome through and through. From talking to him on the phone to communication via text or email he was supportive, thoughtful, and had extensive knowledge about his profession. He clearly has an amazing amount of experience as a DJ and I trusted all of his opinions... Read More and suggestions. Everyone at the wedding raved about how awesome the music was all night. I know I didn’t want to stop dancing. Even down to the props and give aways, everything was stellar. Even my parents were wearing funny hats and dancing like crazy. I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m so glad I had the chance to book and work with Adam.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Casey T

Adam was HANDS DOWN the best vendor we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the beginning, he always promptly answered my emails, texts, calls. He was there for me when I had to vent, if I needed advice, anything. He completely understood the vibe we... Read More were going for, and he had every guest from age 12 to 85, even a guest with Parkinson's Disease was tearing up the dance floor all night!! He did a spectacular job of integrating our "must plays" with his own picks, which we encouraged him do as he got a sense of the crowd. The dancing music was the best, and the music earlier in the night was at a perfect background level of noise for dinner and cocktail hour - no one had trouble hearing each other. My older brother is now using DJ Adam for his wedding in 2019!! We LOVE Adam!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stacie W

I can't thank Adam enough for all that he did for us for our wedding July 22, 2017. From the start of our planning down to the day of the wedding he was so genuine, knowledgeable, and helpful. Adam came to us and discussed different packages that may be right for us. He... Read More helped us book our photographer and videographer as well who were also phenomenal! He went through the music that we wanted and gave input as to what the other people have done. Adam is passionate about his work and made our special day a memorable one. He had so many people up dancing, and even gave my uncle a birthday shout out and got him to dance with us as well! He knows how to read the crowd and is a true professional. Anyone looking for a dj should give him a call! Thanks again Adam!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Maggie G

DJ Adam was amazing to work with from the minute we booked him. He was recommended from several friends and did not disappoint! We hosted our wedding at the Newark Museum and he did everything from the ceremony to the entire reception. If you have some sleepy guests, this is the... Read More man to get everyone up and dancing! Even though our wedding was on his birthday, he made us feel like number one the whole time, always checking on us to make sure we were having a great time. Not only did he serve as a fantastic DJ, he gave us recommendations for several other vendors which came into great use when we were looking for officiants. Skip those one stop shops, and rely on someone who has done this for years! I would recommend DJ Adam for any wedding, party, or celebration in which you need such entertainment. We are so happy with how the night went and guarantee that a dj can make or break a wedding...DJ Adam certainly made ours the best yet!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lisa K

I don't even know where to begin! Adam was amazing from start to finish and every moment in between. We booked him about a year and a half before the big day and he kept in contact with me over all those months. All questions we had were answered promptly and professionally. Our... Read More big day was last night and I couldn't wait to write the review because he had everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! We got so many compliments on the music and energy he had going. Adam worked with us to compile our playlist and really helped me understand the flow of the ceremony and reception. He treats all of the guests like family, especially us as the bride and groom. We are SO GLAD we hired him as our DJ and we highly recommend him for special occasions like this. I promise you won't find anyone more genuine, spirited, and passionate about their work. Thanks again Adam!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tara B

DJ Adam was amazing!! So many people came up to me after our wedding to rave about his energy and music choices. He knows how to get the party started and keep it going! He's super easy to work with, extremely responsive and extremely personable! He's an expert on all things... Read More weddings so he's a good guy to know regardless! I want to throw another party just to have an excuse to use him. I will def recommend to friends and family and I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Toni L

DJ Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with! He not only did an AMAZING job on our wedding day...he was there throughout the entire process. Adam made sure the reception was exactly how we wanted it, but always offered suggestions. Adam was more than our DJ, he became our... Read More friend. We utilized his photo booth, lighting and DJ services. I suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ that is reasonable, honest, dependable and can deliver a REAL PARTY! Thank you for everything, Adam!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Samantha P

I can't even describe how amazing Dj Adam was at the wedding... he made the entire wedding beautiful. He is a down to earth easy to talk to wonderful overall person, he called and kept in touch until the day before the wedding which kept my nerves calm. He was very professional... Read More at all times. Adam also introduced me to my photographer Happy Harry who I tell yeah is just what his name is... Harry was very funny and very professional. He had so many personalities and so many ideas for each beautiful shot. I had so many of my family and friends say how much they loved Adam and Harry. They felt like part of the family. Thanks so much for the best day of my life you guys are truly awesome...

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Erynn B

Dj Jeff was the best for my wedding! He did such a great job with everything from the ceremony to the reception. He kept everyone enjoying the music and dancing. Everything flowed very smoothly and the music made the day great! Thank you to DJ Adam for working with us and... Read More getting this all set up for a great day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Keri O

DJ Adam from This Magic Moment was so fun to work with throughout the planning process. He was so upbeat and got everyone dancing at the wedding, yet was pleasant and down to earth when we met with him. He had so many clever ways to get people onto the dance floor and ideas for... Read More games that he discussed with us prior to the event. Several of our guests have complimented our DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Hannah S

DJ Adam was an incredible DJ, and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. He did a great job of creating a high energy environment, getting everyone on the dance floor, and keeping people out there. His center piece game, mo-town routine, and shoely wed game were some of the... Read More highlights of the wedding. Also his give-aways were absolutely fabulous! He really listened to what our taste in music was and created a wedding soundtrack that fit us perfectly. Not only did he do a great job at the wedding, but he was there every step of the way for us. He always checked in to see if we had any questions and was eager to help us. He was also just there as an ear if either of us needed to rant about something or were frustrated. To anyone getting married, I would highly recommend DJ Adam as their DJ. It will be your easiest decision of the entire wedding.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Erin D

DJ Adam is the best! He got everyone on the dance floor and that was it for the rest of the night! Everyone was up and dancing! Im so thankful we chose him to do our wedding! The music was perfect for the ceremony and the reception was even better! He played everything we asked... Read More for even music he didnt know what they were saying lol! He kept checking on us all night to make sure we were good and didnt need anything! Will definitley be reccomending him for anyone that asks for a DJ! Thank you so much DJ Adam for being a big part of our special day!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lindsay R

Dj Adam is amazing!!! He really made sure to accommodate for all our needs. I had my ceremony outside, knowing it will down pour in 30 mins. Dj Adam made sure he had all his equipment under an awning for protection, but close enough to still hear the music. During reception he... Read More played all the music we asked for and a lot of requested songs from our guests. Everyone kept telling me how great the Dj was. Best of all he put all the music on cds for myself to take home. However, the best part was the photo booth. It was a hit all night. At the end I received an album and all the pictures on a hard drive. Dj Adam made our night so much fun and special.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Christine K

DJ Adam is the best! Every time we spoke he was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. I gave him a list of artists we like and told him how we wanted the overall feel of the wedding to go and he knocked it out of the park. I got tons of compliments on the music playlist.... Read More Everyone danced and had a great time thanks to DJ Adam. Also, before the wedding while I was getting ready in my hotel room he called me on the phone to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. He then walked around the venue searching for someone that I was asking about and passed his phone off to that person, and when my husband needed to ask me something he passed his phone off to him too. Wow, what a great guy! I highly recommend DJ Adam and This Magic Moment! Almost forgot, he also has a photo booth that comes with an attendant and an album of all the pictures and guests signatures!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

DJ Adam did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 10, 2017. He was able to engage the crowd and get people up and dancing all night long. He was also very accessible to us as we planned our wedding, and very cooperative. He would be a great DJ at any special event.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Laurel H

DJ Adam made our Memorial Day weekend 2017 wedding an absolute dream come true. He came to me for our initial meeting and laid out his available packages which are all extremely affordable.In the months leading up to the big day, he would check in with me often to see how... Read More planning was going and if he could help in any way. He made the whole process so simple and pleasant. He answered phone calls, emails, and text messages promptly and with complete professionalism and kindness. The night was so much fun. He had our guests up and dancing the entire night and at the end, gave us a copy to take home! I can't say enough great things about Adam. He is a wonderful person and an even better wedding DJ!