Torregrossa Fine Art & Live Painting

Will travel to your venue - local and abroad.

Stephanie Torregrossa - Live Wedding Artist

Did you know that you can have an artist paint live at your wedding reception?! Stephanie can add so much energy and entertainment to your event by setting up and creating a masterpiece from scratch, right before your very eyes! Live event paintings are a growing trend, especially at weddings, and can add a fun, contemporary twist to any affair. It is obvious that these live paintings provide captivating entertainment that your guests will rave about for years, not to mention the uniquely beautiful gift produced at the end of the night, capturing your big day as it happened! Request a quote for your painting today, as Stephanie is booking up quickly for the upcoming wedding seasons! See website for FAQs.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Will travel to your venue - local and abroad. (225) 341-9748

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jessica M

Stephanie was amazing. She is the most reasonably priced live-event painter on the New Orleans wedding circuit. She worked efficiently and quietly and created a piece for us that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. All of my guests enjoyed watching her work. She delivered... Read More a stellar product within the agreed upon timeframe. She captured the details of our first dance perfectly. I highly, highly recommend hiring Stephanie for your own wedding. She is incredibly talented and has an array of portrait sizes to choose from so making her fit in your budget is a breeze. Book her - you will not regret it.

2017-07-24T14:04:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Everything about your wedding reception was perfection, and I am so honored to have been a part of it! - Stephanie

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alayna D

Choosing Stephanie to paint a live portrait of my husband and I during our first dance was the highlight of our wedding! Our guests were in awe of how well she captured the moment, down to the smallest detail. Stephanie also added personal touches to our portrait!! A few Disney... Read More "hidden mickeys" and an Ole Miss logo for my husband. It is such a unique way to remember our big day. Seeing it now hanging in our house I am brought back to that night and filled with emotions. To say I love our portrait would be an understatement. Thank you Stephanie for being a breeze to work with! You created something we will cherish for a lifetime.

2016-06-21T23:10:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alayna! I was lucky enough to catch glimpses of the beautiful ceremony outside, and the entire night was a blast. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erica F

Stephanie is such a sweetheart! She was so great to work with. She listened to everything I wanted and didn’t want, and my painting could NOT have turned out better. It’s gorgeous and the center of my living room now!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Katherine R

Stephanie made all of my dreams come true! I knew I wanted a live artist at my wedding to capture a moment from the reception and boy did she do just that! She brought my groom and me to life in our painting! You can see how truly happy we were. Our painting will hang in our... Read More home forever and it will be so cherished. Having a live artist at your wedding is a fun experience for your guests to enjoy and it leaves you with a beautiful product! Stephanie was everything I hoped and wished for from a very professional artist to a kind heart! Thank you so much and I am STILL staring at our picture!

2017-07-24T14:06:27 Response from the vendor

You are the best! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the millions of brides on the Knot looking for a live painter like myself! Much love and happiness to you and your new husband!! - Stephanie

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Brandon C

I hired Stephanie of Torregrossa Fine Art to do a live painting of my sister's wedding. I cannot describe how much my sister loved the painting! She was more than happy with Stephanie's painting and cannot wait to hang it in her home. Stephanie was a consummate professional and... Read More her work is top notch. We received the painting very soon after the wedding. She was able to capture the mood and all the "important" people we love. I would definitely hire her again for any of my other siblings weddings!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Nicole T

We were going back and forth for a while trying to decide if we should book a live portrait painting for our wedding. The week of our wedding we contacted Stephanie to see if she was available and thankfully she was. It was our very last and BEST decision. Stephanie captured our... Read More first dance as husband and wife perfectly. Every detail is beautiful! Our guests were blown away and enjoyed watching the painting come to life throughout the night. We are so in love with the finished product and will treasure it for a lifetime. Stephanie is very talented, sweet and easy to work with. She truly added so much joy to our special night.

2016-11-11T12:09:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole! Your reception was a BLAST!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Chelsea J

We were absolutely thrilled to have Stephanie paint a live portrait at our wedding. It was a watercolor themed and was held at an art museum, and her painting was the perfect touch! She did an incredible job and the guests loved to watch her progress as the night went along. Her... Read More work in general is beautifully detailed and I couldn't be more happy with the way our painting turned out.

2016-06-21T23:11:39 Response from the vendor

My dear friend, thank you SO much for having me at your wedding! It was tricky as they changed the entire setup between the ceremony and reception, but it went off without a hitch. Congrats to you and Casey!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

My first encounter with Stephanie was when I commissioned her to do a portrait of my son's dog, Bugsy, as a gift to my son for Christmas. The portrait was so "Bugsy" and my son treasures it. Then I asked Stephanie to do a portrait of my son and his fiancée dancing at their... Read More wedding. All of the wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed watching this portrait come to life before their eyes. The night of the wedding I received nothing but positive comments from the guests about the painting, many of them returning during the reception to see the progress being made. Stephanie allowed the children at the wedding to help paint the portrait and this made them feel very special. My daughter-in-law was so delighted when she saw the painting that it brought her to tears. Giving Jennifer and Chase this special gift of their wedding night was the opportunity of a lifetime and I am so thrilled that I was able to do this for them. Stephanie brings joy into her paintings and she brings joy into the lives of everyone around her. You won't ever regret having her paint that special person, that special pet or that special event going on in your life. I recently had occasion to see more of Stephanie's work and was amazed. She is truly a gifted artist. Thank you Stephanie for bringing such happiness into my life. Barbara S. White

2016-06-21T23:13:21 Response from the vendor

Barbara, I am speechless. It was an pleasure attending and painting live at your son's wedding, and it has been an honor having you in my life! Thank you for your testimony.

Stephanie Torregrossa

Stephanie is a Baton Rouge native who thrives on the joy she brings to other people through her paintings. While she has found a true passion in the entertainment of live event painting, she also enjoys creating vibrant acrylic paintings that are tailored to the lifestyles and passions of her clients.