Tran-Star Executive Transportation

Deer Park, NY

Tran-Star Executive

You have found that special someone, now find that special limousine company to exceed your wedding day expectations. Tran-Star Executive has every vehicle for your wedding planning needs, from your bachelor/bachelorette parties to your big day! Give us a call.

Limousine + Sedan

Bow2010

321 Bay Shore Rd., Deer Park, NY (631) 243-3800

Tran-Star is the way to go!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jamie M

I needed a limo for my wedding day…and an extremely large bridal party. I needed a limo that would fit 16 people all with duffel bags and/or suitcases. Tran-Star provided me with their limo bus and it was perfect! The limo fit everything including 11 girls in dresses,... Read More comfortably. About 2 days before my wedding I had a problem with the hotel's shuttle service. Tran-Star provided me with a shuttle (last minute) for my guests to and from the hotel. They are awesome and completely reasonable. I highly recommend Tran-Star Executive!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Excellent service start to finish. Everyone in the office was helpful and very nice. Bob, our driver, was fantastic. He took care of everything we asked him to do. He was on time and courteous. Prices were entirely reasonable. I plan to use them again for other limo needs in the... Read More future. I recommend them without reservation.

Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Jennifer P

We rented a limo for the bridal party and shuttle bus for our guests and were beyond satisfied with the service provided. Both services were clean and on time and all of the staff was extremely professional and courteous.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Allison C

We used Tran-Star as our wedding transportation to and from our church. They did not let us down! We hired a car for our families as well as our wedding party. They didn't let us down! Everything was amazing and I would highly recommend using their services.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 JENNIFER S

TranStar was the perfect choice for my wedding transportation! The drivers were right on time (a few mins early actually), very friendly and accommodating. The planning process went so smoothly. The organization and attention to detail the company had was impeccable. The... Read More vehicles were spotless and in pristine condition. They are even providing a complimentary ride to the airport for our honeymoon! I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Cassidy K

Not only are Tran-Star's prices great, but the service is impeccable. The drivers are friendly and professional, and their cars are impeccable. The best transportation company on Long Island for sure!!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Dara S

Reasonable prices and easy to get in touch with. Our limos were clean, fully stocked, and on time. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nicole H

As far as I'm aware, the shuttles were okay going to/from the venue. My only experience with it day-of was when our shuttle driver (Jennifer) was trying to start the engine of the shuttle numerous times in front of the hotel while we were already running late trying to get to... Read More the venue. Luckily it probably took about 10 minutes and it was able to start as well as safely get us to Venetian. This was extremely stressful in the moment, but we have a good laugh about it now like go figure this is our luck. When people say things will go wrong on your wedding day, this is the silly stuff they mean!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Allison M

Amazing experience using them for my recent wedding. Prices were great and the vehicles were impeccable. We had the party bus and the rolls Royce and both arrived 15 minutes early to pick us up. Drivers were great and friendly. Vehicles were beautiful and stocked! Couldn't have... Read More asked for more. Also got a free ride to airport for honeymoon and that car was also 15 minute early and clean with a great driver. Book them for your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Erica R

TranStar was great! Very professional and gave a great price for the party bus we rented. The bus was in perfect condition and my family and bridal party were all very impressed. They were on time to pick me up and the driver was excellent... I would recommend them to anyone :)... Read More My wedding was on Saturday, April 1, 2017.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alisha P

I booked Tran-Star for my wedding for me and my guest staying at the hotel. The shuttle was the cheapest I found. It was clean and the driver was the sweetest. He stayed later and wait for the last minute guest. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda L

Michael was amazing to work with. They went through detail description of where and when the limo would pick up and drop of the bridal party. They worked with us when we had to change our hotel drop off location. I used them for my bachelorette party and wedding and all three... Read More drivers we had were so kind and attentive. I would definitely recommend this service and will use them again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 JamieLynn G

Wonderful experience from start to finish!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Vanessa M

Service was perfect. I dealt with Katherine during the booking process and she always answered my calls and emails in a timely fashion. On the day of, I never had direct interaction with the driver(s) since we booked the shuttle for our guests. However, everyone was delivered on... Read More time and there were no complaints!! The price was competitive and we definitely got our money's worth since we wanted to run as many shuttles back and forth as possible between our venue and hotel due to the inclement weather. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Veronica S

Transtar is the best as far as I'm concerned. They are incredibly easy to work with. Flexible with last minute changes. And always on time! Used them for my bachelorette party and for my wedding. They had the best prices by far compared to other LI vendors and they made the... Read More whole booking process extremely easy! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Allie R

They are so amazing! Perfect service, plus added bonus of car service that just picked us up from our honeymoon. Professional and courteous. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nicole R

Excellent service from start to finish! They listened to my requests and made sure they happened! We were happy with the service we received on our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica W

The party bus staff and driver were great. We were all quite disappointed when the "fully stocked" party bus which was suppose to have alcohol for 40 people for 4 hours came with 1-12 pack of bud light and 1 bottle of wine and a few sodas. So basically there wasn't even enough... Read More for 1 beer per person. We had to waste 40 minutes of our 4 hours to go on a beer run. I don't know if there was a mix up or something but I thought i paid for drinks for 40 people and got 1 beer for 12 people. Other then that the bus and staff were great, but i felt like i was lied too about what a "fully stocked" bus should have for 4 hours of partying. So other then having to spend an extra 100 on alcohol, the rest of the service was fine.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Julia S

We rented a party bus for our very large bridal party and could not be more pleased! I spoke with Mary in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was so helpful! She helped me figure out timing of the pickups and dropoffs, and everything turned out perfectly. Our driver on... Read More the day of was also extremely nice!! The bus itself was clean, with waters and other beverages ready for us after the ceremony. If you are looking around for a limo company do not look any further! I had heard horror stories about limos showing up late, or not at all, rude drivers etc etc, but dealing with Tran-Star was exactly the opposite! One of the easiest vendors we dealt with, I would highly recommend!!!!

Awesome limo company!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Brenda S

Limos were early, drivers were extremely courteous and made sure that we had a great time. Limos were clean and well stocked. Their customer service was very good and met any last minute needs. Communication was solid. Prices were excellent. High volume and high quality limo... Read More service. I'm very pleased.

Reliable & easy!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Deborah

We arranged for a shuttle to run between our hotel and venue. This company was easy to work with and had the best value. We were able to specify the times of the runs (the first was just for the bridal party for example). The drivers showed up early and stayed on time throughout... Read More the day. We got a complimentary towncar with our package, which we used for my Dad to escort me to a separate location for first-look and family pictures.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Robert B

We hired Tran-star for our wedding to drive the bridal party. Our driver was Tom, a very handsome older gentleman. The vehicle was due to meet the wedding party at 2pm. He showed up at 1pm. He drove the vehicle like a limo- you know.... so we didn't spill our champagne, but... Read More not too slow either- he drove it just right. Tom's service was amazing. He showed up early, He came into the church and helped attend to the bride, and direct traffic for the bridal party, he drove us to the reception, went into the reception hall to find the bridal attendant....You know... he looked out after these small details to make the day awesome for us. We really appreciated him, and his service. He was very helpful. A true professional. During the booking process, Mary helped us. She sent us a quote within one day, and it included all of the details of the trips. Further for the service that they delivered, the price was very good. I would highly recommend Tran-star for any transportation needs. Great company.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Beth D

Book them! I looked at 5 other limo vendors. They had the best price and so happy i went with them. We had a few friends recommend them after using them for weddings and/or business. They had nothing bad to say. When they came in with lowest quote,we booked and so glad we... Read More did. No complaints!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jessica K

Unfortunately, my experience with one of our drivers completely tarnished my experience with Tran-Star executive for our November 1 wedding. The entire process leading up to the wedding, working with Mary, was a breeze. She is very responsive and was willing to make a few last... Read More minute schedule changes to ensure everything ran smoothly. Then, our shuttle arrived. Our driver first took the wedding party and parents for photos and it just went downhill from there. First, the driver didn't help or offer assistance to my bridesmaids getting out of the shuttle and my maid of honor tripped on her dress and fell face first. Even after this, he just stood there not being useful at all. Then, he was INCREDIBLY awkward and came walking all around with us for our pictures!! He just joined right up to our bridal party and was just eerily around and watching us the entire time. This was so bizarre and everyone was uncomfortable. After pictures, we arrived at our venue before he was to go pick up guests at our hotel. Well, I don't know what he was thinking because he attempted to drive under the awning at the venue which had very obvious clearance markings. Needless to say, he hit the awning and had to fill out a whole incident report, leaving all my guests stranded at the hotel!! Thank GOD, somehow, he was able to make two trips just before the ceremony started (I'm talking seconds before...they barely made it) but all my guests were really confused by how late the shuttle was. He was so unprofessional and awkward, and I would not work with Tran-Star at the risk of working with him again. I should mention that our evening driver, who took guests from the venue back to the hotel, was so much better. He was kind and totally flexible. He did not do his final run from the venue until he was sure all guests were accounted for, and this was something I greatly appreciated.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Danielle K

Tran-Star Executive was recommended to us by the previous couple in our circle of friends to get married. They were reasonable priced, responsive, professional, and flexible. I don't think we ever waited more than 24 hours to receive an answer and most were within minutes. They... Read More extended airport shuttle services into our contract and were phenomenal. We will be recommending them to other engaged couples and also use them for our all shuttle services in the future!