Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

6624 11th Ave., Brooklyn, NY (718) 236-1558

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Diana S

Trio Productions is the only Dj company I recommend! They really know how to elevate any party. They threw my wedding just last week and my brother's wedding couple of years ago. Tommy and Garry are super friendly and quite professional to work with.

Excellent! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Dana D

BEST DJ IN THE NY AREA! I used Trio for my sweet 16 and I am so glad I called them back for my wedding 12 years later. They were great back then and they are amazing now. So impressed with their work. The whole night they had everyone up on the dance floor. Garry is a pleasure... Read More to work with. Can't wait to have another party to use them again. Highly recommend!!

Through the storm...

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Carrie O

While in talks with our reception we alerted them as to the the possibility of a venue change because Hurricane Sandy had knocked out power to our venue in Spring Lake, NJ (to Warwick NY...which is almost 2 hours from Brooklyn as opposed to 1 hour to Spring Lake. Garry (the rep... Read More I was in contact with) was as collected as it comes. He told me, "Obviously gas is scarce, but we're confident we can still make this happen for you. Keep us in the loop if anything else changes." In the midst of having to re-plan all the aspects of our reception, we couldn't have been more relieved to hear the lack of panic and amount of flexibility in our DJ. It just too a lot of pressure off our minds to find someone we liked on such short notice that could coordinate our evening appropriately. This vendor is not currently listed on your website but we would think it appropriate that you list them. Not only were they fearless in the face of adversity, they provided an atmosphere that would have been amazing under normal circumstances, never mind the chaos following the hurricane. Not sure why they dot have more positive reviews, we were extremely impressed and will recommend to others!