Twenty Mile House

Graeagle, CA

Book Your Wedding with Twenty Mile House

A BEACH IN GRAEAGLE, CA

Secluded and private with exquisite grounds and the charm of 1840s architecture, the Twenty Mile House is a wedding venue that creates the magic of a once-in-a-lifetime wedding that lives on in memories and photos. The Twenty Mile House was built in 1854 and is a secluded 200-acre eco-estate nestled along the middle fork of the Feather River. The venue is located in Cromberg, California and is known for its exceptional charm and beauty. The venue hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions with different all-inclusive wedding packages that offer the wedding party the entire premises to themselves, including the estate, and the option to customize each wedding to the couple's specific tastes and needs. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces.

The river is one of three stunning ceremony sites at the Twenty Mile House, and it offers an unforgettable setting. Couples stand along the banks of the spectacular Middle Fork of the Feather River, just 300 feet from the main gardens. The ambience is one of sheer romance with gently flowing water and the radiance of the sun highlighting natural landscapes.

The main gardens are two acres of spectacular gardens available to host both wedding ceremonies and receptions. The backdrop of the ceremony site is the fabulous Twenty Mile House. The aroma and colors of beautiful blooms and aspen and cottonwood trees add to the beauty. The main reception grounds include lush green grass with blooming flowers, mature trees and splendid lighting, with the mountain skies and the elegant Twenty Mile House in the background. The area also features a 20-by-24-foot dance floor.

The forest is another of the venue’s ceremony sites outdoors. It's serene and secluded for the most romantic of ceremonies, with the couple saying their vows under towering trees.

The Twenty Mile House offers wedding packages that include an all-inclusive weekend for the couple and their guests. The couple has two spectacular days of fairytale magic, celebrating their matrimony and the start of their lives together with the entire 200 acres and eco-estate private to themselves and their wedding party. The staff attends to all details of the wedding, as well as the guests, ensuring that each has a memory that lasts for a lifetime. Customized wedding packages are also available.

The venue requires a deposit to secure your wedding date. The remaining balance is due in full 30 days prior to the event. All-inclusive wedding packages start with a minimum of 20 people and are offered for a Sunday through Thursday wedding. For a Saturday wedding, the starting rate is more expensive. For the wedding night, there is a minimum requirement of 26 guests. The venue also charges a minimum 20 percent service fee.

Guests at the Twenty Mile House enjoy warm and comfortable rooms and cabins with exceptional charm and services. The bride and groom and their wedding party can take advantage of different activities while at the Twenty Mile House.

• Hiking
  • Boating
  • Skiing
  • Museums

Twenty Mile House Eco-Estate Wedding Venue

Twenty Mile House is a stunning & secluded eco-estate in the heart of the spectacular Sierra Nevada mountains. Specializing in all-inclusive eco-wedding packages you will create memories that last a lifetime with a backdrop of blue mountain skies, stunning gardens, flowing creeks & serene forest.

Waterfront, Museum, Historic Venue, Hotel, Loft, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

700 Old Cromberg Road, Graeagle, CA (530) 836-0375

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kate S

My husband and I were married here last July. We had a wonderful wedding day. The grounds are stunning and very secluded which we loved and created such a special experience for us and all our guests. We had our ceremony in the forest which we loved. It was very romantic and... Read More intimate. We can't say enough about the staff and vendors who were so helpful and friendly from the moment we showed up. Our day ran smoothly and just how we planned with our wedding coordinator. We didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was delicious from the caterer. We opted for a small cutting cake and extensive dessert which was all set up so beautifully. Twenty Mile House really was our dream wedding venue and many of our guests mentioned it was the best wedding they had been to. We couldn't have been happier with everything!.

Our wedding was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Stef P

We got married at the Twenty Mile House this past July. We fell in love with the venue when we first visited it on our wedding tour over a year ago. The grounds and gardens are beautiful and provides such a perfect setting for an outdoor wedding. In the evening they have lovely... Read More lighting through out all the grounds. We were very happy with all the vendors that were included. Our food was delicious and the caterer was very easy to work with, and made planning our meal a fun, easy process. Our wedding cake was delicious and the design work was exactly what we had envisioned. Sonia who did our flowers was awesome on our wedding day and went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. Ashley who is the wedding coordinator at the Twenty Mile House was very easy to work with. She was extremely organized, stayed on top of the details and made sure our day ran smoothly. All the staff at the Twenty Mile House were very friendly and professional and were happy to help us with whatever we needed. Overall from our experience we would highly recommend the Twenty Mile House to anyone who is looking to have an outdoor wedding in a beautiful setting.

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Morgan N

My husband and I changed all of our plans for a destination wedding at Twenty Mile House after our first interaction with Kevin (owner). We never saw more than pictures of the venue before arriving the day before our wedding day and we were not disappointed! The venue is... Read More gorgeous and offers a lot of options for the ceremony/pictures. The lodging was very well kept and spacious! The staff, especially Kevin and Ashley, were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. I wish I could go on and on about how absolutely wonderful the entire experience was but truly, if you're considering this location for your wedding, I can promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 tram h

My wedding was on 6/29/17 and twenty mile house made my once in a lifetime experience memorable. I was completely lost and didn't know where I want to start. Twenty mile house offered two wedding fairs during fall and spring before y wedding package. It was great because I got... Read More to meet with the vendors and tried the food. It was the best because it cut the hassle of calling different places to try food and desserts menu. Our flower designer, Sonia was great and got everything I had in mind based on the pictures I sent her. Southern Accent catering company, I fell in love with their food and what an amazing presentation. Quincy Cooking cottage also has amazing presentation. I asked for a nature look with my desserts table. They incorporated my wedding flower into the decoration. Rachel was our wedding planning and she was the best at it. I had the total Pinterest wedding; our theme was bohemian and Gypsy. I brought our engagement pictures and she hung them around the trees, she was attentive and genuine. The property is magnificent and I'd highly recommend it. Honesty, it's a bit pricy but they do everything for you. You can have a cheaper wedding but you're gonna have to do more work and get help from everyone. I didn't have to really lift a finger. I sent my info and let them know how I wanted my wedding to be and they made it happen. It's been a couple months since my wedding and every time I looked back at my wedding, I don't have a single regrets. It's everything I wanted for my dream wedding. There was a bit drama at the end of my wedding but Rachel took care of the whole thing. If we didn't have Rachel at the wedding, I don't know if everything would of gotten handle the way it should be. SHES IS THE BEST!!!!! I'd highly recommend The twenty mile house to everyone. Everyone at my wedding said what a beautiful place it is.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Brittany Z

Thank you to Rachel and the wonderful staff at twenty mile house for making mine and my husbands wedding absolutely perfect. We had a small intimate wedding with our family so we rented the venue for 3 nights so we could do some hiking and exploring. Everything is beautiful... Read More there and we highly recommend taking a float down the river even if the water is low it makes for a great adventure. Thank you again Rachel for all you did to make our day run smooth. Love the Strickers

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alli L

We had our wedding reception at the Twenty Mile House last month, and it was the best decision we made. Our event was full of lawn games, mingling, and dancing and the grounds (with all the hidden nooks and places to explore) were the perfect setting. The icing on the cake was... Read More that the accommodations allowed our immediate family to stay on-site for the weekend. The planning process was seamless, and it was so easy to have a curated list of local vendors to choose from. The two catering and two bakery options were excellent (tough choice!), and the DJ and florist were top notch. Rachel was a great resource, letting us know what worked best throughout the process and keeping us on track with planning and decisions. Our welcome cocktail party and the day-of went off without a hitch. All of our guests loved the location -- some even commented it was the best wedding they’d been to! -- despite some initial skepticism about making the trek to the Lost Sierra!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kristin H

My husband and I were married at Twenty Mile House this past July. The property is absolutely stunning! We found this property while searching for all-inclusive wedding venues in a forest setting. The owner, Kevin Gage, was very responsive, helpful and personable. He has a... Read More long family history and a deep connection with this property and his passion resonated throughout the wedding planning process and on our wedding day. Our wedding coordinator, Rachel Mann, was incredibly helpful and we could not have planned our wedding without her. She is organized, timely and thoughtful. I felt 100% confident going into the wedding day that everything would go as planned because of Rachel, and it did! She went above and beyond and was able to respond to the needs of the timeline that day. We went long on photography but she was able to make quick decisions so that our guests were happy and the delays didn't effect our overall timeline. She even helped bustle my dress when family was struggling! The day before the wedding we hosted a BBQ on the property for all of our guests, and the staff at TMH put together a beautiful event and the service was great! We hired a BBQ vendor from Lake Almanor (Sierra Smoke) and TMH provided the bartender, staff and everything else. My parents continue to get phone calls from friends and family about how much fun they had at the wedding and BBQ and how beautiful the setting was. Twenty Mile House is so romantic and peaceful, especially when it is all lit up with white lights at night. I could not imagine starting my life with my husband anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Mira G

My husband and my experience, both with the wedding planning process and the wedding events themselves, was truly remarkable. TMH went above and beyond in every way, and made our wedding the most magical experience of our lives. With respect to the wedding planning process,... Read More I am a very type A personality, and was constantly emailing with questions, design ideas, details, etc. The TMH staff, including the owner and most notably the wedding planner, Rachel Mann, responded to every question and concern with care, dedication, and promptness. We had plenty of last minute changes to make, i.e. the guest list, last minute rain, and adding drink service for the wedding ceremony, all of which TMH accommodated with ease. TMH also had these amazing planning worksheets for us to fill out, which accounted for every detail on the timeline, wedding events, decor, set up, etc. It really helped to have these worksheets to visualize our perfect day! With respect to the wedding weekend, the staff at TMH, and specifically Rachel Mann and Kelly (last name unknown right now!) were flawless. We were able to meet the day before wedding festivities to drop off our decor, discuss all of the details, etc. The TMH staff truly went above and beyond, offering to fix our broken wooden table numbers and having their boyfriends maneuver our lighting to make it work (even when I was ready to give up)! And the best part of their assistance with these things is that it was all done with ease, and out of the genuine care that we have the most remarkable wedding day/weekend! The rehearsal dinner and wedding itself was executed flawlessly. As the bride, I was truly able to relinquish control and trust the TMH staff to execute my vision for my wedding day....and that way, I was able to enjoy the wedding day to the fullest extent! And I do NOT relinquish control easily :) Even with spots of unexpected rain on our wedding day, TMH was prepared with a plan. Rachel Mann was such a calming force, and handled everything so perfectly! Our timeline was followed to the t, and everything flowed smoothly. Despite all of the amazing qualities of the TMH staff and how wonderful the logistics of the wedding turned out, the most magical aspect of our wedding was the beauty of the venue itself...immersed in true, pure natural beauty in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees, a river, and railroad tracks, the TMH created an incredibly intimate venue that was true to myself and my husband's desire to have a wedding where we felt engulfed by the love of our closest friends and family. Our photos turned out INCREDIBLE, which is in large part because of our amazing photographer Monique Sady...but the natural beauty of the TMH venue just created the most magical backdrop for photos! All of the TMH vendors worked together seamlessly. Our caterer, Holly from Pangaea, was so flexible with our guest count, and our guests raved about the food! Our florist, Sonia, was incredibly accommodating for our large bridal party, and creative with decorating our wooden wedding arch with beautiful floral arrangements. Our cake/dessert vendor, Quincy Cooking Cottage, was also very flexible, and made my husband's favorite - bacon wrapped maple donut holes! Anyways, I cannot say enough amazing things about TMH itself, the TMH staff, their vendors, and how memorable our wedding was. It truly was the perfect venue for us and our special day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Deanna J

I started wedding planning on Wednesday 6/14/17 and after receiving an estimate for another venue, I googled Northern CA wedding venues and found this gem of a venue. I loved that the pricing is laid out very clearly on the website and you can see exactly what's included and... Read More punch your own numbers based on your estimated guest list. I sent an email through the website on Friday 6/16/17 and received a quick response back from the owner Kevin. I called him the next morning and even though he was running errands for a wedding that day, he took the time to call me right back! I told him my crazy idea of getting married sometime in the first two weeks of August and by some miracle, Sunday 8/6/17 was available! Besides the beautiful outdoorsy scenery, one of the biggest reasons why I chose TMH is that food, DJ, flowers, and desserts are all included. I did not have time to independently research vendors so it was perfect for me. Kevin said this would be a record amount of time for them but that he was excited. Kevin is seriously one of the nicest people I've talked to and he's very easy going. He sent over the paperwork and deposit info and then Rachel the wedding coordinator got in touch with me immediately. I went up to tour with property with my parents and we fell even more in love with it. It's one of the most unique places! We got to meet Kevin and Rachel and sit down to make some decisions. I was pretty clueless and overwhelmed about all the little details and Rachel was amazing at giving me options and helping me decide. (I chose Southern Accent for the food(delicious, wish I would have ate more!) and Quincy Cooking Cottage(cutting cake & three dessert bar items!). Gray's Florist took some of my Pinterest pics and made them reality and DJ Todd kept everyone happy all night long!) Rachel guided me every step of the way and I could not have made this wedding happen without her. She stayed in touch with me the night before the wedding when rain decided to make things difficult and she handled everything with ease. She guided our families on what to do and how to do it the day of the wedding. She is ON POINT with absolutely everything!! I will never be able to thank her enough for her expertise and friendliness. She just made everything happen and is just so kind. We didn't want her to leave at the end of the night! Our day went by in a blur as I'm sure most couples' do but we had the best time and so did our guests. It's a day we will never forget and I'm so happy I found this stunning location! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Tim B

Everything about our wedding weekend at the Twenty Mile House last month was perfect. We stayed three nights with friends and family and had our ceremony in the forest on a Saturday in June. It was absolutely magical. Rachel was an incredibly responsive and attuned wedding... Read More coordinator and thought through every detail for our special day. It was truly the best weekend of our lives and we couldn't imagine a better wedding anywhere else. Thank you to all of the hard working staff at TMH. You were fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

The Twenty Mile House team was wonderful. Rachel and Kevin were both super responsive and patient with my questions and needs. They reassured me and came up with alternatives when mother nature didn't want to cooperate. They were there whenever I needed something and made the... Read More planning process so simple. Rachel especially was a gem. She was amazingly organized, provided guidance when we needed it, and genuinely cared about our wedding. The venue is beautiful and the team was able to bring our dream wedding to life. All the vendors - the DJ, Quincy Cooking Cottage, Southern Accents, and Gray's Flowers, were perfect. We truly enjoyed our weekend at the Twenty Mile House and could not have asked for more.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Ana S

We were married at the Twenty Mile House recently & were so impressed with the experience. We would not have changed one single detail of our wedding. Nothing went wrong & I really think that’s a true testament of their hard work & dedication to making the wedding experience... Read More nothing short of perfect. The wedding coordinator, Rachel Mann, is incredible. She was on top of every single little detail, always promptly got back to me, answered all my questions & was an integral part of our day. We could never thank her enough for everything she did for us. The rest of the staff was equally as wonderful. So much fun and so thoughtful (also Kelly who is such a doll). All of the vendors couldn't have done a better job. I mean that with so much sincerity. They made everything so easy for me & were so much fun to work with. I gave them little guidance & they somehow managed to make our wedding everything I could have ever dreamed of. Connie's desserts at Quincy Cooking Cottage were incredible. She took my pinterest board and re-created the most beautiful desserts & a great smore station. Kent & Adrienne's food (including late night pizza) was complimented by all and they were so sweet to deal with. And the food was delicious! And Sonia from Grays Flower Garden. My God did she deliver! I sent her one email & she managed to give me the most beautiful wedding. So talented and I'm so grateful she took creative control. DJ Todd kept us dancing all night long & got us all the Spanish music we asked for. It was so much fun! Overall, the venue is spectacular. Beautiful & well maintained. Everyone who takes part in the experience is amazing at what they do & they truly go out of their way to make sure you have everything you could want & more. They take all of the pressure off of wedding planning & make it so easy & flexible for couples and their families. I could never thank the Twenty Mile House enough for going above and beyond and making our day so special for us.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Caitlin H

We chose Twenty-Mile house in Graeagle California. It was the most beautiful place to get married. We fell in love with the scenery the first time we saw it. The owners Kevin and Karen are very helpful and very friendly. They have all inclusive packages that include food,... Read More flowers, DJ, and venue. They also have cabins on site for friends and family to stay. This made getting ready before our wedding really easy since everyone was in the same spot. I am however giving it 4 stars because the communication was less than ideal. I had a really hard time communicating with their wedding planner and that was frustrating. I had questions that went unanswered and things that went not as planned because of poor communication. But at the end of the day the location itself is beautiful and one of a kind.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 kim c

My husband and I were married here in one of the first weddings held in this beautiful spot. I cannot say enough about how perfect our day was: the ceremony surrounded by wildflowers, The champagne toast that made us all cry, the delicious food (that salmon!), the music that... Read More had our grandparents out on the floor as long as our friends were, the impeccable service from the staff, were all just as we had envisioned. Kevin, the owner, attended to all of our needs from a year before the wedding all the way up until we left the day after. He even helped us set up pre-wedding yoga and helped my in-laws with our rehersal dinner in neighboring Blairsden, which was really kind. Every one of our guests said ours was the most beautiful, unique, and fun wedding they had ever been to, and since many were from out of state, that was really saying something. If you want to get married in a gorgeous, homey, elegant place that no one will forget and have unbeatable service and organization, Twenty Mile House is your perfect pick. Thank you, Kevin, for making our day unforgettable.

Our wedding was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Stef P

Poor Communication

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Our experience with Twenty Mile House was mixed. At first everything was great, we met with the owner and the wedding planner to view the grounds and discuss options for our wedding. Honestly everything was great up until a month or so before the wedding. But once the wedding... Read More got closer and especially the day of the wedding, everything seemed to go down hill. I feel that the biggest problem with Twenty Mile House was the horrible communication and lack of hospitality on the wedding day. Emails to the TMH should not take more than a week without response when you have less than 30 days before your wedding. One of the main communication issues was in regards to the Wedding Planner. First, it is important to note that we DID NOT add the wedding coordinator to our wedding contract, however it's also important to point out that because of what was on the "wedding event timeline" that she (the wedding planner) typed up in combination with what she told my wife lead us to believe her being there the day of our wedding was supposed to occur. I must restate that the wedding planner gave us the impression that she would be there to make sure everything would go well; in addition her name was on the “wedding event timeline” as being there. A few hours before the wedding the owner stated that she (the wedding planner) was given the day off. He did not state that she was absent because we needed to pay for her to be there the day of. This along with what was on the timeline is what continued our understanding that she was supposed to be there that day and made us feel disappointed with their lack of clarification/communication. To top off the whole experience we attempted to contact them many times to get information about our deposit. My wife emailed Twenty Mile House twice, I emailed them twice (once to their direct email and another email submitted through their website), I called twice, and she called once before we finally got any response. After 4 emails and 3 phone calls over the course of several weeks we finally got a call back. There was absolutely no response from them of any kind for weeks while we tried to get a hold of them. We did get our deposit back in full, but spent weeks worrying about why they wouldn't respond to us. The communication was extremely poor and unprofessional. I would like to end by saying that one THW staff member (Jonathan) was very helpful and courteous; he did a great job of making us feel welcome. I should also mention that the setting and scenery at the Twenty Mile House is extremely beautiful and picturesque.

Poor experience for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

This review is based on the communication issues we had with Twenty Mile House and our day of experince. My now husband and I booked this venue not long after we got engaged, in the beginning we didn't have any issues communicating or working with the Twenty Mile House or its... Read More owner and things were going well. However, that all changed about one month before the wedding and even after the wedding when it came to our deposit when there were many unreturned emails and phone calls (more about that below.) It was about 2 weeks before the big day when I spoke with the Wedding Planner and she told me she'd be there on our wedding to help make sure things would run smoothly; in addition her name WAS on the “Wedding Event Timeline” as being there. While we DID NOT add a Wedding Coordinator to our package, we were still given the idea that the Wedding Planner would be there the day of. This impression was based on the info the TMH Wedding Planner passed along to us. But 3 hours before the wedding the owner said the Planner was given the day off. It caught us off guard when she wasn’t and left us very confused as to why she put her name on the timeline. It would have saved us so much stress had it been made clear who would or wouldn't be helping us the day of. To many of the guests and us the owner seemed unwelcoming and did not come across as professional. While the other TMH staff was welcoming and answered a couple of the questions that I had, I felt like the owner had an unfriendly attitude towards me when I first got there until he learned I was the bride. I wasn't even that bothered by how he acted towards me, what bothered me was that he was rude to some of our guest. We had three guests come up that night after the wedding and tell us he was rude to them, since the wedding I have talked to others who said the same thing. Another issue was regarding to our deposit. To start off it took 46 days to get it back, in that time my husband and I contacted them several times inquiring of its whereabouts. On 7/14/15 I was told by the Wedding Planner that the owner was on vacation but that he'd be back within a couple of days and she'd remind him of our deposit and try to get it returned to us as quickly as possible. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I contacted her again on 7/28/15 and asked again about the deposit. Again she never responded so then my husband sent an email directly to the owner on 7/31/15, heard nothing, flash forward about 1 week into Aug and my husband tries to call them first leaving a message, but with no return call tries again a couple of days later. This time he reaches the Planner who tells him the owner isn't there but that he'll call us back. A few more days go by and we hear nothing so I try again and finally get a hold of the owner who tells me "he thought the deposit was sent out weeks ago" The contract states that Twenty Mile House will return the $2000 wedding deposit within a month, but we were told it wouldn't even take that long. Pros: *Beautiful venue. *Table setup staff and Jonathan (not sure of his official title) were friendly. Cons: *Extremely poor communication. *The owner seemed unfriendly and unprofessional the day of the wedding. *Deposit was returned 2 weeks late.

2015-09-23T14:57:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Mary & Sam, We are sorry to hear that your experience at the Twenty Mile House was anything but the highest quality of service we aim for. We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. As... Read Less Read More

TMH is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Karen A

We had our wedding here on 7/19/14 and 100% recommend TMH, they threw us a great party, what a thrill! Twenty Mile House is a gorgeous and special property with wonderful Sierra and Western character. The website pictures and videos only do it partial justice. The owner,... Read More Kevin, his staff, and all of the local vendors are phenomenal and NOT your typical rural / local quality, they are top notch. Renting out the whole property (including the Northfield) allows you to keep close friends or family on-site making the day-of very comfortable and easy. TMH's offering is all-inclusive, which means the vendors know the routine, saving you time and coordination. Local, sustainable food (Pangea was A+) and flower options, delicious cake, etc. Can't say enough about the community of vendors they've put together from Quincy, Graeagle, etc. Kevin and his staff run a family-feel, relaxed, no panic, but very professional operation. Expect them to go out of their way and surprise with the little details and character. If you and your family need to micromanage every little detail from afar, they are capable of it, but may not be the best cultural fit for you. The wedding coordinator is a day-of coordinator, not a planner, so if you have needs beyond their consultation, be up front about them and don't wait until the last minute. They are very flexible but rely on you to speak up about your needs and what you want customized, otherwise they put on their standard and spectacular routine. Customize it as you like to add your own character. Our one big takeaway recommendation: consider renting the property for the day/night after your wedding (e.g. Sunday night for a Saturday wedding) to take full advantage of your time in the Lost Sierra, and soak in and relax on their grounds and by/in the river, and keep close friends and family around. It's a great day to bask and not have plans after all of the festivities.

TWENTY MILE HOUSE REVIEW

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Kimberly F

The Twenty Mile House provided my husband and I with the wedding of our dreams at an amazing price. This venue gave us the stress free experience of an all-inclusive wedding (imagine having your entire wedding planned in one weekend!), while still allowing us to customize our... Read More wedding to make it uniquely "us". For example, the girls had a private group yoga session the morning of our wedding, while the boys played in a wiffle ball tournament on the other end of the property- it was awesome. Our caterers, Pangea, provided a delicious, locally grown and organic meal (no rubber chicken here). We liked Pangea so much we also had them cater our rehearsal dinner, and in return they threw in late night snacks and homemade scones for breakfast... these snacks come in handy when you have all your friends staying on the property and drinking large volumes of alcohol : ) Gwen, the on-site coordinator was absolutely amazing and made the entire property look like something out of a fairytale- while incorporating all of the DIY decorations I had brought from home. Our wedding photographs were absolutely gorgeous (we used composing reality) as the property offers river views, train tracks, forest and garden areas for pictures, so we got a ton of cool shots in different locations. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got (and continue to get) from our guests regarding the cake, cupcakes, dinner, staff and property. Overall- I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone who wants to have the weekend wedding of their dreams!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Katlin N

The Twenty Mile House is an absolutely gorgeous location to have your wedding. The old train station that is now a bed and breakfast is where I had both my ceremony and reception with almost 200 people. The cool summer nights are great to dance the night away and celebrate... Read More your wedding!

Our Rustic Vintage Ideals...

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Ashley M

Looking back I believe I just simply stumbled upon this historic bed & breakfast...it's kind of a miracle that I found it the way that I did because I cannot image our wedding any other place. The Twenty Mile House is a phenominal place, a true gem locked in time in all... Read More it's glory. This 1800's B&B was the foundation for our rustic vintage ideals. Our dreams truly came to fruition on the stoic property that is the Twenty Mile house. TMH is located in the town of Cromberg, CA, just a short jaunt from it's neighboring town of Graeagle. There are many amazingly talented vendors in the area & I do suggest keeping it local if you chose to have your wedding here. For our event, the ceremony, reception and lodging for some of our family and friends took place all at the TMH. Some may find the B&B's location to be too secluded but it was exactly what we wanted... our guests to take a memorable journey to a simpler time and completely live the experience that weekend. Our family and friends traveled from all over California and some from Colorado, they all exalted that the experience was worth every mile. Kevin Gage & his wife Karen, owners and managers/officiant at the TMH were instrumental is providing us with refferals for our event. We were astonished by all of our vendors except one (I beleive she let us down simply because all the others we're beyond expectation). Kevin offers all that you require for an event of almost any size. Our 40 something group was no stretch and the property was perfect for us. There are 2 cabins that lodge about 4 guests each, a main house with 5 rooms that sleeps 14 comfortably - all furnished in classic antique splendor. Breakfast was provided for all of our guests staying on the property - amazing I might add, prepared by Kevin himself. My husband and I arrived on a Thursday early evening to prep for our family and departed Sunday morning - my only regret was that the weekend didn't linger longer. We had originally planned to have an outdoor ceremony and reception, watching the weather for May 28th adamantly...all was set up when the weather changed suddenly and we were given rain which promptly turned to snow. Kevin was amazingly flexible and assisted in changing the plan completely, all at the last minute. Kevin's officianting was right on mark, he assisted me with phenominal wording suggestions for our vows. The ceremony and reception could not have been more perfect, all things considered. Our ceremony was held in front of the living room fireplace in the main house - it was nothing we ever expected and everything we didn't know we wanted. The Dinner and reception were held in the General Store, I heard praises from each guest that evening regarding how amazed they were at the atmosphere. Thank you Kevin and the Twenty Mile House! The energy of that property is amazing, undeniable, we will be back to create new memories no doubt!

Absoultely Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Michelle K

I grew up in a small town nearby The Twenty Mile House. Never knew such a beautiful oasis existed just off the highway. It is private, secluded and beautiful. Flowers, plants and trees are in abundance in this historic bed and breakfast. Couldn't imagine a more perfect place to... Read More get married.