Boutique Event Rental

Ultrapom Event Rental is your source for wedding decor rentals. From Chiavari chairs, to candelabras, sequin tablecloths to dishes, Ultrapom has what you are looking for to make your event stand out from the rest! Check out our easy-to-use website, with online ordering and an inspiration-filled blog!

Lighting, Dinnerware, Draping, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

2125 Washington St, Kansas City, MO (816) 284-8449

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Aubrey D

I got married on 10.29.2016. We used Ultrapom for some of our decorations throughout the wedding and reception. It was wonderful working with Ultrapom, as they communicated with our wedding venue and coordinators throughout the process. [I truly recommend using vendors that have... Read More worked together in the past, it really helps with communication!] Every piece envisioned was brought to life by Ultrapom. We had a beautiful backdrop for the wedding/reception, and used gorgeous, glittery table cloths. Everything looked elegant, nothing looked cheap. Great services!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Working the folks at Ultrapom is a HUGE treat. They have the COOLEST stuff and are so incredibly nice. When I rent their products for my weddings and events it really takes it up a notch, to a whole other level of creativity and classiness. If you're looking for something unique... Read More to incorporate into your wedding you have to look through their inventory, I promise you won't regret it.

2016-04-24T01:06:51 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! We really appreciate it.

Excellent vendor for lighting

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Megan

We had Carolyn with Ultrapom add the lighting to our event - and it completely transformed the place. Everything was set up on time and looked more beautiful than we ever expected!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Emily W

We used Ultrapom for our gold candelabras and tufted chairs. The chairs really added a special touch for my husband and I. Everything was simply beautiful and looked so elegant!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Elizabeth K

Great unique rentals!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Abby R

Loved everything we rented from ultrapom! They were friendly and easy to work with! Very responsive to all my emails and all my silly questions! Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Erin C

Great selection and VERY easy to work with. I used Ultrapom for my wedding and would definitely use them again for another event.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel E

Everything was delivered on time and perfect, and great customer service. Would recommend this rental company to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katy W

When you need extra decor to celebrate your occasion, choose Ultrapom. I had a couple of questions about tablecloths and chandeliers and they graciously let me visit the showroom even as they were in the midst of moving to a new space. They were so welcoming and answered all... Read More my questions putting me a ease in the rental process. The items we rented were clean, pressed and polished to a shine! Thank you Ultrapom for helping to bring our reception space from beautiful to magical with a few extra accessories!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelly D

Ultrapom was reasonably prices and the customer service is phenomenal. I had to change a few things last minute and then had an issue with sending back my rental and they were incredibly helpful and accomodating!! And the votives were perfect - exactly as pictured.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Melissa Q

Ultrapom was an absolute delight to work with when planning our wedding day. They have a great variety of items that you can see online or in their KC location. Lauren was amazing and was always quick to respond to my emails. She was extremely patient and understanding when I... Read More would make changes or ask her opinion on what might look best to get our overall "look". Ultrapom provided delivery and same night pick up for (what I felt was) a fair fee. My venue was so happy to have the space totally cleared so quickly as we rented several linens, chiavari chairs, etc. Our items arrived in a timely manner and looked gorgeous. Ultrapom Rentals gave us the decor we needed to help transform our spaces into the beautiful vision that started in our heads. They worked great with the other vendors, and I would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or other event in the future! Big thank you to everyone at Ultrapom...especially Lauren!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alyssa P

Ultrapom was wonderful to work with, and their wide selection of styles and offerings was fantastic. I highly recommend using them for your rental needs. Lauren was so helpful!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Carrie S

Don't look for rentals anywhere else but Ultrapom! Their rentals really helped bring our day together for our romantic garden party-esque theme. Lauren was so responsive and made planning a wedding from afar a breeze. Not to mention, she has amazing hand-lettering skills to... Read More offer up, which you won't want to pass up! She worked her magic on Ultrapom's sandwich board sign, which we used at the entrance of our ceremony site, and it was perfect. Thank you so much Ultrapom, for helping making our wedding day even more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Britt F

Ultrapom is such an absolute delight to work with! They make everything from designing and ordering to delivery and drop-off, super simple! They will help your Pinterest-perfect vision truly come to life!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jennifer F

Very kind staff and easy to work with!! A huge help to have them deliver, set up and take down chairs on the top of the western auto building!! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

Where to start? Ultrapom went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They are so accommodating and knowledgeable. They work with other vendors and figure out the best solution for you. They have so many options to add so much extra oomph to your day. Lauren does STUNNING... Read More calligraphy! They are awesome, I cant say enough about their work!!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Julie B

Ultrapom Lauren and the team at Ultrapom paid attention to every detail of our order and went above and beyond in service. The mirror that we wanted was not in stock so Lauren offered to have the text we wanted written on our mirror and it looked perfect. The Ultrapom Team... Read More build a Farm Table for the Bar and we were the first to use it. The style of the Bar was a good fit for the Barn at Mildale Farm. Lauren and the staff were friendly and eager to find ways to meet our expectations for the linens and decorations. A Big Thanks to All from the Bride, Groom & Mother-of-the-Bride!

2016-07-28T16:55:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We had such a great time working with Julie and Linda to make your vision a reality!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Hope J

This is the best event rental ever. Their selection is gorgeous, impeccable, and top-notch. We rented items for our entire wedding and our guests still comment on how amazing our place settings and signage were. The staff/designers are amazing, professional, creative, and fun.... Read More Slightly higher price point, but you are not going to find their type of inventory anywhere else.

2016-07-28T16:56:35 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! We love to hear that you enjoyed working with us!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Meghan J

AMAZING!! Ultrapom selection is something out of this world! The rental process was extremely smooth throughout the entire process. They delivered all of the items we ordered as well as picked-up from our reception venue the same night (required by our reception vendor). We are... Read More VERY happy with their services and recommend them to anyone! Thank you, Ultrapom!!! :)

2016-07-28T16:56:55 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! We really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Meagan P

LOVE LOVE loved working with Lauren at Ultrapom!! I am quite the type A planner, and had a million questions for her – all of which were answered very quickly. I had a intense vision for my wedding, and she was able to help me piece that together out of their amazing selection... Read More of products. Thank you so much for everything!!

2016-04-24T01:07:50 Response from the vendor

thank you for such kind feedback about Lauren, Meagan! We love her too. Your wedding was so beautiful, you did a great job bringing it all together.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kristen

Ultrapom is fabulous! I planned and decorated my wedding on my own and the Ultrapom website made it so easy. They had everything I wanted/needed plus the staff were so helpful every time I called with questions or changes to my reservation. The quality of the items is very good... Read More and the prices are affordable. I would use them again!

2016-04-24T01:09:18 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! We really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Beth K

I am a florist that works out of my home in the suburbs of Chicago. I was able to find exactly what I needed at Ultrapom. The website is easy to navigate, they have a huge selection of items, and are extremely quick to respond. When my order arrived, step-by-step photo... Read More instructions were included for how to assemble the candelabras. A wonderful company with wonderful service!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Melissa T

I stumbled upon Ultra Pom on instagram and immediately knew they were who i'd been looking for. I was really wanting someone to hang cafe lights and sheer fabric from the ceiling cross beams in my venue. Lauren was so knowledgable. I brought her the lay out and dimensions of... Read More the space and she could quickly tell me how much fabric and lights i would need. And then when it was set up and she had an extra strand of un-needed lights she refunded me costs! They did exactly what i asked and it was beyond beautiful. Their work was truly the final 'wow' touch to my reception. They took care of all the communication with my reception venue and all the set up and take down. It was gloriously easy and beautiful!

Labor Day wedding- A+++++ venue!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Casey F

I had my wedding the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, 9/6/15. I had about 100 guests in the Terrace room. It was a beautiful day to get married! Leading up to the wedding day, Jim, Jaime, and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Jim is VERY... Read More generous and really worked with us on things such as food and pricing. Many aspects of the wedding caused stress, but I can honestly say that not one bit of the venue process was stressful. They let us come whenever we wanted to go over things, or just to walk around the property. The food tasting was nicely put together in their Wine cellar, and was absolutely delicious! On our wedding day, everything was exactly how we expected it to be. Everything that I brought to be set up ahead of time was in its proper place, and the decorations were beautiful. The staff was extremely attentive throughout the day, and made the whole process really easy and smooth. Now, lets talk about the cocktail hour/dinner. I have heard from so many of my guests that the cocktail hour was the best they had ever been to! Everyone raved about the Hors d'oeuvres. We had lots of hot hors d'oeuvres, as well as stations of cheeses, sushi, bruschetta, etc. This was all down in their Wine Cellar, which everyone loved as well. Jim even let us add a couple of other hot Hors d'oeuvres to the list because I am a picky eater. Dinner was absolutely fantastic! We had the Filet, Chilean Sea Bass, and Savannah chicken. The salad was great, the appetizer of Lobster ravioli was very yummy, and dinner was out of this world! They even brought out all three options to me and my husband, which was great because we got to try everything! You will not be disappointed with using Auletto Caterers for your next event!

Exceptional Family-Owned Business

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Michelle H

I checked out several venues and this one just takes the cake. The price seemed a little daunting at first, but they included everything, from centerpieces to the cake to champagne on each table to the ceremony time/space at no extra charge. I went to other places that were less... Read More per plate, but then those places required chair rental and ceremony space rental and alcohol packages, which ended up nickle and diming us to astronomical prices. Auletto Caterers has exceptional staff and they organized every detail with each of my other vendors. The food was delicious and the place looked great! Jim Auletto, the owner, made sure my day was amazing!! I loved working with him and his family and his staff. I highly recommend them!!!