Van Deusen Photography

Overland Park, KS

Have the time of your life!

7297 W 97th Street, Overland Park, KS

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Rebecca O

Lori was wonderful to work with. She kept us organized and on time the day of the wedding. We have beautiful pictures to remember our day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 molly r

I loved working with Van Deusen. My husband and I had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by them. We worked mainly with Lori, but Paul (who is also her dad, so they are a great team!) came to shoot our wedding too, so we had two photographers, which means even more... Read More pictures to choose from! There are several packages to choose from to accomidate different budgets, and Lori (or whoever you work with) really takes time to get to know you and your fiance and the kind of pictures you want to see, and they asked me several times on my wedding day if there was any other pictures I wanted them to take. They are all so nice too, we loved getting to know Lori. She (and the whole staff) have done soo many weddings, so they are quite the experts, and Lori took charge and emailed me a schedule of the wedding day and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be at what time, which really helped to calm my nerves! Thanks to Lori, I was a very calm bride! When your pictures are ready (about 5 weeks after your wedding day) you can go in and view the DVD, and they give you popcorn and snacks, so it is like watching a real movie! It was so cute! After that you will get instructions on how to view your photos (you have a password protected site) and how to order pictures. They will even upload some pictures to facebook if you ask them to! I hope that my husband and I have the oppertunity to work with them again in the future.

TO Van Deusen Photography