where Happily Ever After begins

Ve'Lace Bridal is a bridal boutique that offers a wide selection of bridal gowns, special occasion gowns, and accessories. A fresh and updated yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. Step into our modern, clean boutique as we provide you with the full bridal experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

11 Mechanic Street, Bellingham, MA (508) 966-0091

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Micaela H

I have been working with her Shadia and the wonderful staff at Ve'Lace Bridal over the last couple months while I searched for my perfect wedding dress, dresses for my bridal party & my mom and have had a fantastic experience. My bridal appointment was an hour long and... Read More completely dedicated to me, there were no other appointments going on at this time. I tried on over ten dresses and ending up falling in love with a dress that was selected by the bridal consultant working with me that day. She looked at my pinterest, listened to what was I was looking for in a dress and ending up finding my perfect dress, in a style I had never thought about before! I have had two appointments for my bridal party and both were fantastic. Aly & Shadia were amazing and helped my girls find their perfect dresses for the big day! Shadia also worked closely with my Mom and helped her find a stunning mother of the bride dress. Shadia and her staff go out of their way for their clients, listen to their needs and quickly address any concerns. I have to set up appointments for two more bridesmaids and honestly can't wait to go back and visit Shadia and her team, they make you feel at home and are just as excited as you are for your wedding day! Shadia- Thank you for opening such a wonderful business. You have made the entire dress shopping experience so much fun and one I will never forget!

Who needs Kleinfelds, when you have Shadia?!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Olivia B

Shadia Velez (Ve'Lace Bridal Shop owner) is the best thing to happen to the bridal gown world! Ve'Lace is one of the very few stores I found that you actually get an individual appointment, and this is a truly unique experience. There is no standing in front of a mirror... Read More trying to tune out the other 5 brides in the store also trying on dresses. This turned me off to several stores because I was just so distracted! Ve’Lace Bridal shop is clean, modern, beautiful and the best part is, you get Shadia all to yourself for your bridal fittings! (Which is a real treat!) Shadia is warm, engaging, and always happy! I have never seen her without a smile on her face. Most importantly, she is super knowledgeable about wedding dresses. She can tell you before you put on a dress whether it will hug you a certain way, if the sizes run big/small, or if the color looks more white vs ivory in an indoor vs outdoor venue. Shadia helps you feel like the beautiful bridal goddess that you want to feel like on your wedding day! Did I mention Ve'Lace Bridal has its own seamstress that does all the work on your gown…right there in the shop?! I have since gone back to Ve'Lace Bridal to have a bridesmaid dress altered for a wedding I am in. (Tosh is a miracle worker!) I will continue to bring any future bridesmaids dresses to Shadia and her team at Ve'Lace bridal for alterations.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Felicia G

I had a really great experience at Ve'Lace Bridal. I went to Ve'Lace early in my dress search, really I had just planned to use it as a "first stop" to get a feel of what wedding dress shopping would be like. However, Allie (who found my dress), was so nice and so wonderful to... Read More work with and found my dress on the first try! I gave her some basic ideas about what I was thinking and she pulled the most beautiful dress. I tried on so many afterwards because I couldn't believe that the first one could be 'it'. From purchasing the dress through using their in-house alterations specialist (Benvinda is amazing!), I had a great experience. I also ordered the bridesmaid dresses from Ve'Lace!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Briana G

I got married 10/28/17. Ve'Lace Bridal was fabulous and was everything I could have hoped for when shopping for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. Shadia was incredible to work with! She made sure everyone was taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle S

I went in unsure of exactly what I was looking for and Allie picked out my dream dress for me! I also got my bridesmaids dresses here and had an overall great experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Colleen S

Such a great shop! I bought my dress here about a year ago and had the best experience. They stayed in my budget, they pulled SO MANY DRESSES! I had no idea the shop could hold that many dresses. It was incredible. I was the only bride in there so I felt like I was getting the... Read More princess treatment. They have a large variety of dresses for all budgets! After watching say yes to the dress I thought I had to start looking at the $2000 range. Ve’Lace proved me wrong! I didn’t have to break the bank for my gorgeous Mori Lee dress ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica S

I absolutely LOVE Ve'Lace Bridal!! I always had a wonderful experience every time I walked in. Shadia was absolutely amazing to work with - very patient, professional, and accommodating! Ve'Lace was the first and only shop that I went to go look for my dress and I certainly made... Read More the right choice. I felt comfortable and did not feel like I was rushed at all. My bridesmaids also picked their dress at Ve'Lace and it was a great experience for them as well. I will be highly recommending them to every bride. :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Chantal Z

I had an amazing experience with Ve'Lace throughout my wedding planning process and I highly recommend the shop to all brides. It was the first and only bridal shop I visited. I went to try on wedding dresses with my parents, cousin & future sister and mother-in-law, and all of... Read More the consultants were so friendly to our group. I came with a specific style in mind but was open to trying different dresses since it was my first time trying on wedding gowns. The consultant, Micayla, pulled several different style dresses for me and we narrowed down my options from there. I was very appreciative that she stuck to my budget when I asked about pulling more dresses in different styles. But in the end I kept going back to the first dress, even though it was completely different from what I had in mind walking in the door. Micayla, Allie and Shadia were so patient with me as I kept going back & forth between the first dress and the styles I thought I had wanted. Despite my hesitation, in the end, we all knew this was the dress! I said yes that day, and went back to Ve'Lace several times over the next few months. I returned to purchase a veil and hairpiece, and to try on and order Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses with each of my 4 girls. I also had my alterations done at Ve'Lace (very happy with that process too). With each visit Shadia & the consultants were always friendly and attentive. The entire experience was amazing and now that the wedding has passed, I will miss working with the ladies of Ve'Lace! Thank you Shadia & team for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Lyndsay J

I cannot say enough great things about Ve'lace. They made my entire family and I feel extremely welcomed and my consultant Micayla was absolutely amazing! She listened to everything I liked and disliked and knew exactly what to pull for dresses. She followed up with an email and... Read More a phone call to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it before placing my dress order. They made the experience absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah K

I cannot say enough good things about Ve'Lace! I purchased my gown in January for my August 12 wedding and they were wonderful every step of the way. You have an individual appointment so you truly get individual service. I also had my alterations done at Ve'Lace and those were... Read More expertly done as well. My gown fit like a glove, and I was able to add personal touches to my dress to make it truly one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Nicole P

I had such a great experience at Ve"Lace Bridal when looking for my wedding dress!! It was my first time looking for a dress so I did not really know what to expect. My mom is in the Wedding business and had actually met Shadia before and they were so so warm and welcoming to us... Read More from the start! I was the only bride there and Micayla was wonderful! She asked me what kinds of dresses I wanted to try and and went and found some beautiful gowns for me. She made me feel so comfortable and was so so great at her job! She listened very patiently to me and my families comments and all of our questions about each dress. It took me a while to find the dress I wanted but she was so patient with me I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience! I loved the feeling of it being so intimate and personal. I am not one for a big show or anything like that. I loved that all it was very private. I definitely recommend going here! They are such warm people and they know their dresses :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Stacy E

We had such a great experience at Ve'Lace! The shop may look small, but they have TONS of dresses. I came with my mom and we were the only appointment taking place at the time, so it felt like we had the whole shop to ourselves. Micayla was an awesome consultant - she pulled one... Read More of the dresses I'd been eyeing online and also a few others based on some other photos I found. She really listened to my likes and dislikes and helped me find the perfect dress, which surprisingly wasn't the one I had in mind coming in, but one I love so much more. The staff is friendly and welcoming, you know you're in good hands right when you walk in. I'm excited to come back for my fittings in the coming months. I highly recommend Ve'Lace!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle M

Ve'lace Bridal is absolutely wonderful! I had such a wonderful experience, and honestly wish I could go do it all over again! My first appointment was with Allie and she was just fantastic! I honestly can not say enough good things about her! She was so sweet and so down to... Read More earth and just made me feel so comfortable. Anyone looking for a wedding dress, PLEASE go to Ve'lace! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chelsea D

I was so pleased with my experience picking out my wedding dress at Ve'lace. I described to the attendant exactly what I was looking for and she nailed it with the first dress. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on! There was a great selection of dresses to try on... Read More and a nice area for the bridal party and mothers to watch. I know they are expanding so I can only imagine what improvements the must have made to keep their brides happy!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa K

I am so happy that I found Ve’Lace Bridal. This was my first time trying on wedding gowns and I had no idea what to expect. Micayla was my dress consultant and I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and did not like and she knew exactly what dresses to pull for me. She made... Read More the whole experience fun and stress free. I told Micayla my budget and she didn’t pull any dresses that were over that amount, which I greatly appreciated. I was there for about an hour and a half and no one made me feel rushed or that I needed to decide on a dress at that moment. I tried on what felt like a lot of dresses, but I fell in love with the 2nd one I tried on and knew it was it. I am so excited that I found the perfect dress. Thank you Ve'Lace!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lauren F

I went to Ve'Lace in November to buy my dress. I was very nervous and I felt like a queen the moment I stepped in. I didn't realize I had a private appointment and felt immediately at ease. I tried on over 10 dresses and never felt like I was taking up too much time. I tried on... Read More "the dress" multiple times before saying YES. Their email reminders for appointments is amazing. The seamstress who I wish I had her name was phenomenal and affordable. I never felt like I was pressured to do something for $ like other shops. I can't recommend this bridal boutique enough.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michelle J

Such a wonderful experience wedding dress shopping! My consultant was sensitive to my budget as well as conscious of the style I was going for. Less than an hour after starting my appointment I found my perfect dress! Will definitely be back for bridesmaid dress shopping! Thank... Read More you!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Rebecca G

After visiting Ve'Lace this past weekend, all my expectations of wedding dress shopping were blown away. Side note: I am plus size and was very nervous about wedding dress shopping. Upon arrival everyone who worked there was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. As I waited for... Read More the other appointment to finish, the ladies checked in with me multiple times, making sure I was comfortable and asking me questions about my wedding. Once my consultant, Allie, was ready for me I knew I was in great hands. She took the time to go over with me what I was envisioning and then went to the back to get dresses. I was hesitant about certain styles but I told Allie I would be open to at least trying them on. All of the dresses Allie picked out were stunning and of course I fell in love with the fit Allie picked that I was originally uncertain of. She then added a veil and a belt and I was sold. I could not have imagined the wedding dress process to be this easy or this enjoyable. I cant thank Allie and the team at Ve'Lace enough for how they made me feel. I would highly recommend going to Ve'Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jillian A

This place is fabulous! I heard about it from a few different friends who all had nothing but good things to say, so I had to check it out for myself. The salon is extremely private and makes you feel very special. You're not fighting with another bride over the consultant's... Read More attention like at some other salons. I worked with Allie and she was OUTSTANDING. Couldn't have better things to say about her. She listened, cued into my likes and dislikes and knew what I was going to say before I even said it. My only complaint would be that she was too on the mark making my decision super hard! The best problem to have :) I definitely said "yes to the dress" at Ve'Lace Bridal and I couldn't be happier with my choice. If you live in the area or even if you don't, from one bride to another I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Christina C

The sales girl I had was really nice, but fast forward 5 months and I haven't gotten my dress, and I now find out they ordered it incorrectly and now I have to pay extra because THEY messed up and didn't get it right the first time. Oh and bonus! I have to wait for a quote,... Read More because they don't have the prices for me.... I wouldn't suggest this place, try ANYWHERE else first

2017-03-21T17:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you're not happy with your service. We appreciate you taking the time to note the experience you had initially as a good one. It typically takes for all brides anywhere from... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Lindsey Y

After months of shopping for a mother of the bride dress, my mom and I came to Ve'Lace. Shadia was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made my mom feel extra confident when choosing her gown. I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie F

I came in here on a total whim and ended up finding my dress within moments of being there! It was exactly what I was looking for and everyone there was so super helpful. They have a ton of variety and are not pushy in the slightest. Definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Elizabeth D

I searched far and wide to find a shop that had sample dresses of the mother of the bride dress I wanted to try. I honestly called within 100 mile radius, and only Ve'Lace not not only had one, but both samples in stock for me to try! Even though Ve'Lace bridal was over an... Read More hour away from my home, I made the trip to try on these two dresses. I can't say enough good about how I was treated at this appointment! Not only did I try on the two samples I wanted, but the consultant Elizabeth actually picked out a few other contenders. I did choose one of the samples I originally came to try. I had a lot of advice on alterations and sizing which were spot on. I receive my dress fairly quickly, and when I came to pick it up I decided I wanted to try some other samples just to be sure this was the one. Elizabeth was not there, but the two consultants working went out of their way to help me, even though they had other customers in the store. I felt totally valued throughout this experience And again, cannot say enough good things about the fine people at Ve'lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tara S

I went to Ve'Lace with my maid of honor and 1 bridesmaid. We made an appointment to check out bridesmaids dresses and we had a wonderful experience! Alex was our consultant and she was the best. I had no idea what I really wanted, just knew I wanted the dresses long and a... Read More certain color. She was so patient, helpful, and cheerful the whole time! After trying on quite a few dresses, we found one I loved! Shadia was also extremely helpful and super nice. While I didn't get my wedding gown here (I bought it elsewhere prior to our appointment), I'd highly recommend Ve'Lace to anyone. You won't be disappointed :-)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Allison H

I could not have asked for a more amazing person to help me find my wedding dress. Shadia is absolutely amazing and brilliant at what she does! I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress. The pictures I brought in were all different styles, fabrics, designs...I didn't know... Read More what I wanted or what would look best! Shadia had so much patience with me, talking me through things when I got stressed, continuing to remind me not to worry and that we would find the perfect dress, even bringing me in the back to help pick out dresses with her! After trying on many dresses, I tried on the last one and immediately began crying because I loved it so much and Shadia cried with me! It was gorgeous and perfect!! I felt so special, so well taken care of and I am so happy and excited for my dress! I want to wear it now!! You should come here to pick your wedding dress! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again Shadia! You are the best!!