where Happily Ever After begins

Ve'Lace Bridal is a bridal boutique that offers a wide selection of bridal gowns, special occasion gowns, and accessories. A fresh and updated yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. Step into our modern, clean boutique as we provide you with the full bridal experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

11 Mechanic Street, Bellingham, MA (508) 966-0091

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Micaela H

I have been working with her Shadia and the wonderful staff at Ve'Lace Bridal over the last couple months while I searched for my perfect wedding dress, dresses for my bridal party & my mom and have had a fantastic experience. My bridal appointment was an hour long and... Read More completely dedicated to me, there were no other appointments going on at this time. I tried on over ten dresses and ending up falling in love with a dress that was selected by the bridal consultant working with me that day. She looked at my pinterest, listened to what was I was looking for in a dress and ending up finding my perfect dress, in a style I had never thought about before! I have had two appointments for my bridal party and both were fantastic. Aly & Shadia were amazing and helped my girls find their perfect dresses for the big day! Shadia also worked closely with my Mom and helped her find a stunning mother of the bride dress. Shadia and her staff go out of their way for their clients, listen to their needs and quickly address any concerns. I have to set up appointments for two more bridesmaids and honestly can't wait to go back and visit Shadia and her team, they make you feel at home and are just as excited as you are for your wedding day! Shadia- Thank you for opening such a wonderful business. You have made the entire dress shopping experience so much fun and one I will never forget!

Who needs Kleinfelds, when you have Shadia?!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Olivia B

Shadia Velez (Ve'Lace Bridal Shop owner) is the best thing to happen to the bridal gown world! Ve'Lace is one of the very few stores I found that you actually get an individual appointment, and this is a truly unique experience. There is no standing in front of a mirror... Read More trying to tune out the other 5 brides in the store also trying on dresses. This turned me off to several stores because I was just so distracted! Ve’Lace Bridal shop is clean, modern, beautiful and the best part is, you get Shadia all to yourself for your bridal fittings! (Which is a real treat!) Shadia is warm, engaging, and always happy! I have never seen her without a smile on her face. Most importantly, she is super knowledgeable about wedding dresses. She can tell you before you put on a dress whether it will hug you a certain way, if the sizes run big/small, or if the color looks more white vs ivory in an indoor vs outdoor venue. Shadia helps you feel like the beautiful bridal goddess that you want to feel like on your wedding day! Did I mention Ve'Lace Bridal has its own seamstress that does all the work on your gown…right there in the shop?! I have since gone back to Ve'Lace Bridal to have a bridesmaid dress altered for a wedding I am in. (Tosh is a miracle worker!) I will continue to bring any future bridesmaids dresses to Shadia and her team at Ve'Lace bridal for alterations.

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 paige m

I genuinely can’t say enough wonderful things about Ve’Lace Bridal. Susan took every word we said into consideration but combined that with her expertise and ended up pulling my DREAM gown (that I never would’ve picked on my own). Everyone we interacted with was absolutely... Read More lovely and we felt comfortable the whole time. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and would do it all over again if I could!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Laura C

Love love love Ve'Lace Bridal! It was my first day, second stop looking for my bridal gown. My appointment was with Allie, and she was fantastic. She listened to everything I said I liked/didn't care for and pulled so many great dresses. She practically nailed it on the first... Read More dress! The other women there are wonderful, and the seamstress they have who comes to the store for your alteration is AMAZING. She's professional, and personable. I can't recommend Ve'Lace Bridal enough.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Jennifer K

I had a great experiencing finding my dress here. Shadia was amazing, listened to exactly what I was looking for and pulled several dresses that were amazing. I was so happy to find my dress here. Unfortunately, when I went to pick up my dress I had a much different... Read More experience. I had an appointment, but still ended up waiting about 20 minutes. The sales associate finally called me, and said she would be right back up to help me try my dress on. Fast forward another 10 minutes and I was still waiting! I finally said forget it and got into the thing by myself. She came up a few minutes later and apologized (I honestly think she forgot about me and was too busy socializing). Not the kind of service you expect when you've just spent thousands of dollars.

2018-02-20T11:41:44 Response from the vendor

To whom it may concern, We thank you kindly for taking the time to review our business. We are so sorry to hear that your 2nd visit at our store was not the 5 star treatment that you received and deserve as you did at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Tara W

I don't even know how to begin to thank Shadia and Benvinda and the entire Ve'Lace Bridal team for all that they did for me!! They made the entire dress shopping experience fun, enjoyable and very personal. I had a vision of what I wanted and didn't want and they allowed me to... Read More try on silhouettes and styles that I always wanted. As I was getting discouraged they asked if they could put me in a silhouette they thought would look good and by the 2nd dress they pulled I was completely in love. They took my vision and pulled dresses that would look good but still gave me when I had always envisioned!! I originally went in there just to look at some gowns and take some pictures to show my grandfather who was paying for the dress, he was very sick and he had a short prognosis and wouldn't make it to the wedding; so I just wanted to show him me in some dresses. I did not expect to not only have a great experience my first time dress shopping but actually fall in love with a dress and a veil and buy it that day!! Benvinda was amazing with my alterations, she was so patient with my family not living close by and needing to facetime them during the alteration appointments. She did such an incredible job with making the dress fit me perfectly!!!! Ve'Lace Bridal makes you feel like you are part of their family! I recommend them to everyone that asks where they should get their dress!! They are affordable, have a huge selection, incredibly sweet and are good at what they do; they truly care about their clients!! If I had to do it all over again I would go to Ve'Lace in a heartbeat!!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Mayah

I had looked at so many dresses before walking into Ve'Lace. My sister-in-law recommended that we take a look and I couldn't be happier that we did. As soon as I tried on the Maggie Sottero Patience Dress, we knew it was the one. I had the corset tie in the back removed and... Read More changed to a zipper and also removed the train of the dress. We planned our wedding in 4 months and the team at Ve'Lace was so wonderful to help me get everything in time. The dress was amazing and I wish that I could wear it every day of my life! Couldn't thank them enough for the beautiful job they did or for all of their hospitality and support throughout the process. I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Allison M

I had such a great experience at Ve'Lace! I was honestly dreading dress shopping. I had a modern dress in mind, and I was bringing along two fashion strong family members with a different vision. Ve'Lace had plenty of dresses that matched my criteria. Julia, who helped me find... Read More The Dress, listened to my comments on each of the dresses, and used my feedback to choose additional dresses and suggest customizations. I felt both beautiful and special throughout the appointment. In the end, I found a dress that both I, and my family, loved! (Thank you, Julia and Ve'Lace!)

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Leanne M

My friend got her wedding gown here so once I got engaged I figured I'd check it out. I went in with an idea of what I wanted but every time I tried on that style I didn't like it. I kept saying "It's pretty but something is missing." I didn't know what was missing. The... Read More consultant just kept giving me the same style dress to try on. Turns out, what was missing was... an entirely different dress. What I wanted didn't work for my body and height. It was my first time trying on dresses and could have used more guidance. I feel like the consultant wasn't really trying because it was the last week of her schedule before she went back to college. I left feeling even more confused about what I wanted and felt like I was never going to find a dress. If you'd prefer more guidance and someone to recommend you try a new style, I'd go somewhere else.

2017-12-20T16:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our business. We value every review and take them very seriously. We are so incredibly sorry that you did not have a 5 star experience in our store. 3 out of 5 is unacceptable by our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Jennifer M

I had an amazing experience at Ve’Lace Bridal! I had an appointment with Allie and she helped me find my dream dress! The shop is beautiful and having a 1:1 appointment is something that you don’t see everywhere. Allie and Shadia helped make the planning process so much less... Read More stressful!I will absolutely be coming here for my bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kaitlin B

Everything about my appointment was perfect. Allie did such a good job making sure we we're all comfortable and was really helpful picking out dresses that I might like and she convinced me to try on the dress that ended up being the one! I cannot say enough good things about... Read More them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Natasha J

I love this boutique!! Very classy and cute! They have a great selection of dresses. Our consultant Julia was so helpful and brought out every type of dress I described. I was so thrilled to have said Yes to the Dress. My dress is gorgeous and I'm so in love with it. I can't... Read More wait to wear it on my wedding day. I will definitely be recommending this boutique. Thank you again for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Felicia G

I had a really great experience at Ve'Lace Bridal. I went to Ve'Lace early in my dress search, really I had just planned to use it as a "first stop" to get a feel of what wedding dress shopping would be like. However, Allie (who found my dress), was so nice and so wonderful to... Read More work with and found my dress on the first try! I gave her some basic ideas about what I was thinking and she pulled the most beautiful dress. I tried on so many afterwards because I couldn't believe that the first one could be 'it'. From purchasing the dress through using their in-house alterations specialist (Benvinda is amazing!), I had a great experience. I also ordered the bridesmaid dresses from Ve'Lace!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Briana G

I got married 10/28/17. Ve'Lace Bridal was fabulous and was everything I could have hoped for when shopping for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. Shadia was incredible to work with! She made sure everyone was taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle S

I went in unsure of exactly what I was looking for and Allie picked out my dream dress for me! I also got my bridesmaids dresses here and had an overall great experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Colleen S

Such a great shop! I bought my dress here about a year ago and had the best experience. They stayed in my budget, they pulled SO MANY DRESSES! I had no idea the shop could hold that many dresses. It was incredible. I was the only bride in there so I felt like I was getting the... Read More princess treatment. They have a large variety of dresses for all budgets! After watching say yes to the dress I thought I had to start looking at the $2000 range. Ve’Lace proved me wrong! I didn’t have to break the bank for my gorgeous Mori Lee dress ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica S

I absolutely LOVE Ve'Lace Bridal!! I always had a wonderful experience every time I walked in. Shadia was absolutely amazing to work with - very patient, professional, and accommodating! Ve'Lace was the first and only shop that I went to go look for my dress and I certainly made... Read More the right choice. I felt comfortable and did not feel like I was rushed at all. My bridesmaids also picked their dress at Ve'Lace and it was a great experience for them as well. I will be highly recommending them to every bride. :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Chantal Z

I had an amazing experience with Ve'Lace throughout my wedding planning process and I highly recommend the shop to all brides. It was the first and only bridal shop I visited. I went to try on wedding dresses with my parents, cousin & future sister and mother-in-law, and all of... Read More the consultants were so friendly to our group. I came with a specific style in mind but was open to trying different dresses since it was my first time trying on wedding gowns. The consultant, Micayla, pulled several different style dresses for me and we narrowed down my options from there. I was very appreciative that she stuck to my budget when I asked about pulling more dresses in different styles. But in the end I kept going back to the first dress, even though it was completely different from what I had in mind walking in the door. Micayla, Allie and Shadia were so patient with me as I kept going back & forth between the first dress and the styles I thought I had wanted. Despite my hesitation, in the end, we all knew this was the dress! I said yes that day, and went back to Ve'Lace several times over the next few months. I returned to purchase a veil and hairpiece, and to try on and order Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses with each of my 4 girls. I also had my alterations done at Ve'Lace (very happy with that process too). With each visit Shadia & the consultants were always friendly and attentive. The entire experience was amazing and now that the wedding has passed, I will miss working with the ladies of Ve'Lace! Thank you Shadia & team for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Lyndsay J

I cannot say enough great things about Ve'lace. They made my entire family and I feel extremely welcomed and my consultant Micayla was absolutely amazing! She listened to everything I liked and disliked and knew exactly what to pull for dresses. She followed up with an email and... Read More a phone call to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it before placing my dress order. They made the experience absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah K

I cannot say enough good things about Ve'Lace! I purchased my gown in January for my August 12 wedding and they were wonderful every step of the way. You have an individual appointment so you truly get individual service. I also had my alterations done at Ve'Lace and those were... Read More expertly done as well. My gown fit like a glove, and I was able to add personal touches to my dress to make it truly one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Nicole P

I had such a great experience at Ve"Lace Bridal when looking for my wedding dress!! It was my first time looking for a dress so I did not really know what to expect. My mom is in the Wedding business and had actually met Shadia before and they were so so warm and welcoming to us... Read More from the start! I was the only bride there and Micayla was wonderful! She asked me what kinds of dresses I wanted to try and and went and found some beautiful gowns for me. She made me feel so comfortable and was so so great at her job! She listened very patiently to me and my families comments and all of our questions about each dress. It took me a while to find the dress I wanted but she was so patient with me I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience! I loved the feeling of it being so intimate and personal. I am not one for a big show or anything like that. I loved that all it was very private. I definitely recommend going here! They are such warm people and they know their dresses :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Stacy E

We had such a great experience at Ve'Lace! The shop may look small, but they have TONS of dresses. I came with my mom and we were the only appointment taking place at the time, so it felt like we had the whole shop to ourselves. Micayla was an awesome consultant - she pulled one... Read More of the dresses I'd been eyeing online and also a few others based on some other photos I found. She really listened to my likes and dislikes and helped me find the perfect dress, which surprisingly wasn't the one I had in mind coming in, but one I love so much more. The staff is friendly and welcoming, you know you're in good hands right when you walk in. I'm excited to come back for my fittings in the coming months. I highly recommend Ve'Lace!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle M

Ve'lace Bridal is absolutely wonderful! I had such a wonderful experience, and honestly wish I could go do it all over again! My first appointment was with Allie and she was just fantastic! I honestly can not say enough good things about her! She was so sweet and so down to... Read More earth and just made me feel so comfortable. Anyone looking for a wedding dress, PLEASE go to Ve'lace! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chelsea D

I was so pleased with my experience picking out my wedding dress at Ve'lace. I described to the attendant exactly what I was looking for and she nailed it with the first dress. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on! There was a great selection of dresses to try on... Read More and a nice area for the bridal party and mothers to watch. I know they are expanding so I can only imagine what improvements the must have made to keep their brides happy!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa K

I am so happy that I found Ve’Lace Bridal. This was my first time trying on wedding gowns and I had no idea what to expect. Micayla was my dress consultant and I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and did not like and she knew exactly what dresses to pull for me. She made... Read More the whole experience fun and stress free. I told Micayla my budget and she didn’t pull any dresses that were over that amount, which I greatly appreciated. I was there for about an hour and a half and no one made me feel rushed or that I needed to decide on a dress at that moment. I tried on what felt like a lot of dresses, but I fell in love with the 2nd one I tried on and knew it was it. I am so excited that I found the perfect dress. Thank you Ve'Lace!