where Happily Ever After begins

Ve'Lace Bridal is a bridal boutique that offers a large selection of bridal gowns, occasion apparel, and accessories. A fresh and updated yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. Step into our modern, clean boutique as we provide you with the full bridal experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

5 Mechanic Street, Bellingham, MA (508) 966-0091

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Micaela H

I have been working with her Shadia and the wonderful staff at Ve'Lace Bridal over the last couple months while I searched for my perfect wedding dress, dresses for my bridal party & my mom and have had a fantastic experience. My bridal appointment was an hour long and... Read More completely dedicated to me, there were no other appointments going on at this time. I tried on over ten dresses and ending up falling in love with a dress that was selected by the bridal consultant working with me that day. She looked at my pinterest, listened to what was I was looking for in a dress and ending up finding my perfect dress, in a style I had never thought about before! I have had two appointments for my bridal party and both were fantastic. Aly & Shadia were amazing and helped my girls find their perfect dresses for the big day! Shadia also worked closely with my Mom and helped her find a stunning mother of the bride dress. Shadia and her staff go out of their way for their clients, listen to their needs and quickly address any concerns. I have to set up appointments for two more bridesmaids and honestly can't wait to go back and visit Shadia and her team, they make you feel at home and are just as excited as you are for your wedding day! Shadia- Thank you for opening such a wonderful business. You have made the entire dress shopping experience so much fun and one I will never forget!

Who needs Kleinfelds, when you have Shadia?!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Olivia B

Shadia Velez (Ve'Lace Bridal Shop owner) is the best thing to happen to the bridal gown world! Ve'Lace is one of the very few stores I found that you actually get an individual appointment, and this is a truly unique experience. There is no standing in front of a mirror... Read More trying to tune out the other 5 brides in the store also trying on dresses. This turned me off to several stores because I was just so distracted! Ve’Lace Bridal shop is clean, modern, beautiful and the best part is, you get Shadia all to yourself for your bridal fittings! (Which is a real treat!) Shadia is warm, engaging, and always happy! I have never seen her without a smile on her face. Most importantly, she is super knowledgeable about wedding dresses. She can tell you before you put on a dress whether it will hug you a certain way, if the sizes run big/small, or if the color looks more white vs ivory in an indoor vs outdoor venue. Shadia helps you feel like the beautiful bridal goddess that you want to feel like on your wedding day! Did I mention Ve'Lace Bridal has its own seamstress that does all the work on your gown…right there in the shop?! I have since gone back to Ve'Lace Bridal to have a bridesmaid dress altered for a wedding I am in. (Tosh is a miracle worker!) I will continue to bring any future bridesmaids dresses to Shadia and her team at Ve'Lace bridal for alterations.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Rebecca G

After visiting Ve'Lace this past weekend, all my expectations of wedding dress shopping were blown away. Side note: I am plus size and was very nervous about wedding dress shopping. Upon arrival everyone who worked there was unbelievably friendly and welcoming. As I waited for... Read More the other appointment to finish, the ladies checked in with me multiple times, making sure I was comfortable and asking me questions about my wedding. Once my consultant, Allie, was ready for me I knew I was in great hands. She took the time to go over with me what I was envisioning and then went to the back to get dresses. I was hesitant about certain styles but I told Allie I would be open to at least trying them on. All of the dresses Allie picked out were stunning and of course I fell in love with the fit Allie picked that I was originally uncertain of. She then added a veil and a belt and I was sold. I could not have imagined the wedding dress process to be this easy or this enjoyable. I cant thank Allie and the team at Ve'Lace enough for how they made me feel. I would highly recommend going to Ve'Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jillian A

This place is fabulous! I heard about it from a few different friends who all had nothing but good things to say, so I had to check it out for myself. The salon is extremely private and makes you feel very special. You're not fighting with another bride over the consultant's... Read More attention like at some other salons. I worked with Allie and she was OUTSTANDING. Couldn't have better things to say about her. She listened, cued into my likes and dislikes and knew what I was going to say before I even said it. My only complaint would be that she was too on the mark making my decision super hard! The best problem to have :) I definitely said "yes to the dress" at Ve'Lace Bridal and I couldn't be happier with my choice. If you live in the area or even if you don't, from one bride to another I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Christina C

The sales girl I had was really nice, but fast forward 5 months and I haven't gotten my dress, and I now find out they ordered it incorrectly and now I have to pay extra because THEY messed up and didn't get it right the first time. Oh and bonus! I have to wait for a quote,... Read More because they don't have the prices for me.... I wouldn't suggest this place, try ANYWHERE else first

2017-03-21T17:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you're not happy with your service. We appreciate you taking the time to note the experience you had initially as a good one. It typically takes for all brides anywhere from... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Lindsey Y

After months of shopping for a mother of the bride dress, my mom and I came to Ve'Lace. Shadia was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made my mom feel extra confident when choosing her gown. I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie F

I came in here on a total whim and ended up finding my dress within moments of being there! It was exactly what I was looking for and everyone there was so super helpful. They have a ton of variety and are not pushy in the slightest. Definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Elizabeth D

I searched far and wide to find a shop that had sample dresses of the mother of the bride dress I wanted to try. I honestly called within 100 mile radius, and only Ve'Lace not not only had one, but both samples in stock for me to try! Even though Ve'Lace bridal was over an... Read More hour away from my home, I made the trip to try on these two dresses. I can't say enough good about how I was treated at this appointment! Not only did I try on the two samples I wanted, but the consultant Elizabeth actually picked out a few other contenders. I did choose one of the samples I originally came to try. I had a lot of advice on alterations and sizing which were spot on. I receive my dress fairly quickly, and when I came to pick it up I decided I wanted to try some other samples just to be sure this was the one. Elizabeth was not there, but the two consultants working went out of their way to help me, even though they had other customers in the store. I felt totally valued throughout this experience And again, cannot say enough good things about the fine people at Ve'lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tara C

I went to Ve'Lace with my maid of honor and 1 bridesmaid. We made an appointment to check out bridesmaids dresses and we had a wonderful experience! Alex was our consultant and she was the best. I had no idea what I really wanted, just knew I wanted the dresses long and a... Read More certain color. She was so patient, helpful, and cheerful the whole time! After trying on quite a few dresses, we found one I loved! Shadia was also extremely helpful and super nice. While I didn't get my wedding gown here (I bought it elsewhere prior to our appointment), I'd highly recommend Ve'Lace to anyone. You won't be disappointed :-)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Allison H

I could not have asked for a more amazing person to help me find my wedding dress. Shadia is absolutely amazing and brilliant at what she does! I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress. The pictures I brought in were all different styles, fabrics, designs...I didn't know... Read More what I wanted or what would look best! Shadia had so much patience with me, talking me through things when I got stressed, continuing to remind me not to worry and that we would find the perfect dress, even bringing me in the back to help pick out dresses with her! After trying on many dresses, I tried on the last one and immediately began crying because I loved it so much and Shadia cried with me! It was gorgeous and perfect!! I felt so special, so well taken care of and I am so happy and excited for my dress! I want to wear it now!! You should come here to pick your wedding dress! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again Shadia! You are the best!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Sarah D

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Shadia and the staff at Ve'Lace Bridal are. When I got engaged over a year ago there was no question as to where I would buy my dress. My sister had previously gotten her dress at Ve'Lace and had an amazing experience, and I knew I... Read More wanted the same. I went in not really knowing what style or fabric I had wanted, but it took one appointment to narrow it down and find my dream dress. The staff at Ve'Lace honestly make you feel like a princess and you have their complete focus during your appointment. We of course went back for the bridesmaid dresses and my mothers dress and got the same experience each time. Even after I had found my dress, every time I went back for my fittings they made me feel so welcome and special. Benvinda does amazing work and made my dress look like it was made for me. Shadia is such a kind and generous person and truly wants to give you the most amazing experience. I would highly recommend to anyone in search of their dream dress.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lauren D

I absolutely LOVED working with Allie. She genuinely listened to me and helped choose dresses for me to try on that were perfectly my style. It was a really fun experience and ultimately she helped me find my dream dress! Shadia was fantastic as well, and the two of them worked... Read More so well together. I cannot wait to go back for my bridesmaids and mother's dresses! I highly recommend Ve'Lace!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Rachel C

I absolutely cannot write enough good things about Shadia and Ve’Lace Bridal. During my first appointment with Shadia, I casually tried on a couple dresses but had not yet decided on the one. After visiting other bridal salons and finally finding my dress, I knew I had to go... Read More back to Ve’Lace to work with Shadia. She was the kindest and most sincere salon owner I had met during the whole process and I could not imagine working with anyone else but her. She remembered my mother and I (by first name!) when we returned to her to order my wedding dress and was so excited to see us! The salon is immaculate and beautiful – and Shadia’s selection is amazing and continues to grow. I live out of state but really wanted my bridal party to come to the salon for a girls day to decide on a bridesmaid dress. Shadia was unbelievably accommodating and made a special appointment for me and my girls to come in – and we had an absolute blast! We ended up ordering all the bridesmaids dresses and my mother’s dress at Ve’Lace. My fittings were perfectly timed and so easy to schedule – and my dress fit seamlessly on my wedding day! Shadia truly cares about all of her brides and is so knowledgeable about all of the dresses and vendors. I am so happy to be a Ve’Lace bride – thank you Shadia!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jocelyn B

Shadia and the staff at Ve'Lace are amazing! I was able to make an appointment there at the last minute. I love the boutique feel that Ve'lace has, and after visiting another bridal salon earlier that day, I loved how we had the salon to ourselves while we were there. It really... Read More helped me to focus on what we were there for, falling in love with a dress, and that we did! Shadia picked out the perfect dress for me, it was exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. I ended up going back to Ve'Lace for my bridesmaids dresses, who also all had great experiences, as well as my veil and all alterations. The woman who did my alterations did an amazing job, my dress fit like a glove and she did the alterations so quickly, what I was expecting to take a month only took a few weeks. I would absolutely recommend Ve'Lace to an brides out there who are looking for a special dress shopping experience and not just digging through racks of dresses!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle W

Shadia is absolutely amazing! The entire staff at Ve'Lace Bridal is wonderful, they are so easy to talk to and you can tell that they all love what they do. Shadia was so patient and kind when I was trying to find my wedding gown. She defiantly has an eye for which dress will... Read More look perfect on you. She made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day! I received so many wonderful compliments on my dress. I wish I could wear it every day! I highly recommend Ve'lace bridal if you're looking for a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erika F

Amazing staff!! They take care of their clients the way I would imagine they take care of their family. Very detailed oriented and always interested in what is important to me! Will recommended time over time.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jacqueline K

Most beautiful dress I've ever imagined. Customized to her liking. Truely proffesional. Will refer everyone to Ve'Lace bridal

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allison D

My experience at Ve'Lace was incredible. While I had originally planned to go look at dresses, I ended up leaving with the exact dress I had been hoping to find. The consultants were nothing short of amazing and truly listened to what I wanted. I would recommend Ve'Lace in a... Read More heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayla S

Ve'Lace Bridal is a fantastic bridal shop to go to for the best dresses, selections and varieties, and the most amazing service from the sweetest staff!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabriella K

Love everything about Ve'Lace!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Liza A

Most amazing dresses with best prices. Very nice and helpful service.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Elisa W

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Shadia is the best!! I had such a positive experience finding my gorgeous bridal gown at her store. Shadia was involved with every detail from picking out my dress, finding the perfect accessories, to the alterations. She is on top of... Read More it all! Shadia has such an eye for what looks good on each bride and made the whole process fun and stress free. Thank you Shadia and your staff for such a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tina B

Was not planning on going dress shopping for another few months but decided to check out the sample sale. I am so glad I did!! One of the dresses I saw online I fell in love with!! I couldn't believe how many dresses they had in my size!! Extremely pleased and really loved... Read More how I got one on one attention (from Sandy) and was totally the center of attention. So happy!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley J

amazing!!! The staff and owner Shadia are great with customers and make every customer feel special. I was a Velace bridal bride and my bridesmaids went to Velace too. It was one of the best choices I made planning my wedding, and I recommend everybody go to Velace too !

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jamie H

I can't say enough about how truly amazing Shadia and the staff at Ve'Lace are!!! Every step of the way you feel welcome and at home. You feel like your choosing your gown with someone who is already a friend. I am so glad I found Shadia!!! Thank you for everything!!!