Victoria's Bridal Shoppe

Williamsville, NY

Serving Area Brides for Over 75 Years.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

5225 Sheridan Dr, Williamsville, NY

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

We went there a few months ago, but I have been very busy so I'm finally writing my review now. Gina was amazing! She gave us wonderful customer service. She listened well to the whole family giving their ideas for the dress, but most importantly paid attention to my sister, the... Read More bride and focused on what she was looking for. My sister found the exact dress she was looking for and we bought it right then. We went to a few shops in the area and this by far is the best. The store is very pretty, great dress selection, and great overall experience. Thank you Gina!

Beautiful Dress But No Alterations

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Jennifer L

I got my wedding dress from Victoria's Bridal Shoppe. An Allure Romance dress. The process of selecting my dress went smoothly, I was able to stop in the shop a few times to see the sample and try it on with accessories, and my dress came in a month early! But I do wish I could... Read More have gotten the alterations done at the shop. They need at least 3 months to do alterations, which is a lot. They didn't have a full time seamstress. I would suggest hiring someone full time and offering to do all alterations, even if they need to charge a rush fee. Another shop I tried dresses on at told me they would do alterations overnight if it came down to it, and that level of service would have really put my mind at ease. But the dress I wanted was at Victoria's so went with them. I also would suggest updating the shop just a bit to make the dressing rooms and shop fancier in order to make wedding dress shopping feel more special and luxurious. But all and all this is a great shop and I had no problems and would recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Cori R

I was on a short timeline for my wedding so i needed to rush the wedding dress process. I didn't realize how fast I needed to order a dress at the time but Victoria's helped me narrow it down to the perfect dress and gave me a discount for ordering on the first day. They were... Read More all so helpful and friendly there.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

Walking into a bridal salon for the first time was intimidating and I hardly knew what I wanted. Luckily, Victoria's made the whole process fun and easy. For me, it was love at first sight. I bought the first dress I tried on. The staff was super friendly and supportive. I... Read More highly recommend Victoria's!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Nicole F

I stopped here with my mom one morning - I had seen that they carried a few names I liked when browsing online. Gina helped me find gowns and provided great feedback. She was so helpful in finding dresses in styles that I liked, based on what I was looking for and based on how I... Read More looked in dresses I tried on there. She was patient and dedicated her full attention! I found my dream dress and for a reasonable price! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely tell any of my newly engaged friends to come here!! :-)

Found "the one"

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 kelli b

After having visited 4 bridal shops, and found nothing, I was beginning to lose hope. I then scheduled my appointment with Victoria's Bridal Shoppe. Andrea was so welcoming and helpful. She made the process so enjoyable. It was the least stressful and most comfortable... Read More appointment I had had. I found my perfect dress there and couldn't be happier!! Thank you Victoria's Bridal Shoppe and Andrea!

Said Yes to the Dress @ Victoria's

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Ashley T

I loved my whole experience at Victoria's! I got the dress of my dreams and first class service. Thank you to Carol, Janet, Andrea, and Dawn who all created a magical experience for me and my family!

Lori was wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Leah H

My experience at Victoria's was great. My consultant Lori and I truly had that personal connection you look for when buying a wedding dress. I am very happy with the dress and veil and would definitely recommend this bridal salon.

The Dress of my Dreams on a Budget

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Cristina G

After going to big box Wedding Dress shoppe and being told that my dream of an Elegant lace A-line dress with Straps a-la Kate Middleton for my Fall Rustic Chic wedding was unrealistic within my price range- I was disheartened that my dream wedding dress was unobtainable. I... Read More remembered that I went to Victoria’s with a Friend in search of her perfect dress, and instantly headed over. Lori @ Victoria’s Bridal listened to a description of my dream dress, and pulled 5 gorgeous styles for me to try on. The best thing was that after those dresses were finished she pulled a dress from back stock and it turned out to be MY DREAM DRESS- in my size.. I cannot even express my happiness and finding the perfect dress, and purchasing the store sample at a discounted rate. Highly recommend for those who are looking for elegant, conservative styles, such as with straps, illusion necklines..etc plenty to chose from. Also have gorgeous selection of other styles and prices to suit any budget

Not Open or Honest

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Carriann S

I am rating my overall experience in purchasing a bridal gown a 1 out of 5 stars for the following reasons: Honesty and Openness: The owner of this shop, Lynn, places her own made up names on the tags inside private line dresses, which is fine, but then she tells her... Read More employees and brides that it is the actual name of the real private designer (not fine). "Private line" does not mean lie to the buyer, it means do not post pictures online. I ordered a private line dress, and when several other shop owners told me that my “designer” does not exist I naturally had questions and felt uneasy. Despite calling Victoria’s three times, and stopping in the store, they continued to give me dishonest answers. Later, I found out my dress’ actual designer logo name from an honest shop in Rochester, whom in hindsight I wish I could have given my business to. Professionalism: When the owner found out that I knew the real designer name, she called me at home and scolded me for not trusting her. She said that she “could not do business with someone when there is no trust,” and that “when my dress comes in, it will be the end of our transaction together.” This was her fault—I would have trusted her if what she told me was truth. Communication: When my dress did arrive, it was not the same as the sample gown that I tried on in her store and ordered. The boning inside the gown was 3x longer so that I could not even sit down, and there were changes to the inside brazier. She did not offer to fix these to be like her sample gown. If the designer makes changes to a gown, I would expect that the bridal store would communicate these changes with brides who have ordered the dress. Bridal Bags: When you pick up your bridal gown, they send it home in a thin, pink type of plastic garbage bag, rather than an actual garment bag—unlike most other bridal shops. I was appalled to watch them place my expensive gown a thin plastic garbage bag. Their lower quality garment bags can be purchased for $15, however.

Great quality and service!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Michelle M

I would recommend Victoria's to any bride shopping in the Western New York area. They have options for any budget and a great selection. Their onsite seamstress does great work.

Not Professional

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 stephanie g

Ordered all my bridesmaids dresses from here. I told them all my girls are from out of town and will need to call in their measurments. They assured me it was okay and they do it all the time. My girls spoke to the employee and stressed how they have never been that size in... Read More their life. They have been in weddings before and still never been that size! EX. one girl is a size 8-10 typically they suggested a size 20! she went with the 18 because she was nervous if she went smaller it wouldnt fit. We got the dresses late which i wouldnt care as long as everything worked out. After shipping them to all the girls myself no one fit into their dress. The girls would put the dresses on and they would fall right off!!!!! The tailor can only take in 2 size max so we are in a serious pickle 2 weeks before the wedding. I understand they went by the size chart given, but my girls told this woman how they are not that size and gave them their typical size. She insisted on these sizes and when i asked them to help with the issue they wouldnt do anything! All they can say is that these girls signed off on their sizes so nothing is on us. I am sorry but as a vendor you should know your brands and if they typically run large why would you suggest larger! I think the whole situation was unprofessional and they we not helpful at all! They do not care as long as they get paid. Go somewhere else!

2013-09-23T21:16:30 Response from Lynne, the member

Stephanie, sorry you feel we were unprofessional but let's state the facts here. You have 8 bridesmaids, 4 of the bridesmaids are local and were measured by us and according to our phone conversation (9-16-13) their dresses fit perfectly. Your 4 out of town bridesmaid... Read Less Read More

Great Deal

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Nicole B

I bought by dress off the rack on Black Friday. It was a great dress for a very low price. The ladies are quite helpful however their alterations are a little expensive.

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Karen R

I got my dress here. They had a good selection and I got great personal attention. I paid more here than what you would probably pay at a large chain, but the personal attention was worth it! Loved my dress!!!

wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Joette D

Victoria's was my favorite shop that we visited and I'm so glad I found my dress here. The dresses are clean, the girls are so helpful and not pushy at all, and it feels like what a bridal salon should feel like.

The dress

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 chelsea b

My dress was absolutely perfect! I loved this shop, there was only one other person in there and they really made me feel special. The attention was on me and what i wanted and that is all that mattered to them. I went to other bridal shops and this is the only one that made me... Read More feel special, and the dresses they have there are amazing. I highly recommend this shop for brides.

Great Experience and Outcome!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Michelle L

I visited a few dress shops, and I felt the most comfortable at Victoria's. I found my dress on my first visit and bought it immediately, but I had plans to dress shop with my future mother-in-law the following week. They played along and pretended to help me "find" the... Read More perfect dress when I came the second time, allowing me to get exactly what I wanted and still keep everyone happy. Fittings were great as well!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Teresa R

My dress blew me away and all of the guests. I worked with dawn there and she is the nicest person in the entire world! THe entire staff there was amazing. I loved the atmosphere and I went to other places and got grossed out by the carpeting and everything. This plce is so nice... Read More and personal!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Kristina S

These ladies are rude, pushy and seem to be bothered. Do yourself a favor and skip this place when looking for a dress.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Heather W

Everyone at the shop was helpful and friendly, I didn't feel pushed into buying anything.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Katrina M

Very helpful and easy to work with.

victoria's bridal

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Julee L

we bought the bridesmaids dresses here. they are lucky it was a very hard decision for me to make and they had one of the only dresses i liked. i wish i would have known what a pain everything would be. first off. they have horrible hours. closed by 4 or earlier during the week... Read More makes it extremely hard for people with full time jobs to get in to even get a fitting. it took an especially long time to get the dresses in. longer than we were told. some of the girls dresses came in much larger than they should have. and when we went to pick them up we were told they couldnt do fittings because they were behind. why didnt they have any extra hands to help? if i had to do it all over again i would have never dealt with this store.

Victoria's was great!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Mary Kate M

I had a very good experience at Victoria's. They had to do several alterations to my dress but when I went the week of, it fit perfectly! I would recommend Victoria's to every bride in the Western NY area!