Villa Bellezza Winery

Pepin, WI

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in Pepin, Wisconsin, the Villa Bellezza Winery offers classic architecture and high-class atmosphere for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Inspired by Southern European architecture and built to live in harmony with its surroundings, the venue offers a special twist on the classic winery. Many find that the experience of stepping onto the winery is like going to France, giving it a feel of a destination wedding. With outdoor and indoor venues to choose from, couples can opt for a vineyard ceremony or great hall reception. For those seeking a winery with European charm, Villa Bellezza Winery is an excellent option.

Great hall. Inside a beautiful white stone building, the hall is expansive with high ceilings and exposed wood beams. There is lush carpeting and elegant lighting that hangs from the ceilings. The space does not require much additional decor because it exudes so much charm. The space has balconies that are conducive to mingling during receptions. French doors lead guests out to enjoy views of the vineyard and surrounding hills. It can accommodate over 300 guests.

The reception hall resembles the great hall and has similar high ceilings and exposed wood beams. It does differ in that it offers a more intimate space.

The courtyard & vineyard pavilion offers a beautiful outdoor backdrop of either nature or striking classical architecture. The courtyard has a beautiful fountain as a focal point and the pavilion offers a manicured lawn.

The venue provides a full catering kitchen and couples should plan on hiring a caterer from their list of preferred vendors. Couples are required to purchase wine according to the number of guests. There is only one wedding scheduled at a time, offering privacy and intimacy. The rental includes chairs and tables. Outside vendors also need to be hired for the following:

• Photographer
  • Florist
  • Decor

A bridal suite, called The Apartment, is also included in the venue rental. The space is luxurious and has views of the vineyard. It is an ideal place for the bride to prepare for her wedding day. One point to note is that many vendors are located outside of Pepin, so it's good to be aware of travel fees. Staffing is also provided, including bartenders and banquet servers.

Villa Bellezza Winery offers several extra perks. With it being a winery, guests can look forward to premium wine. The winery specializes in artisan blends and some have won awards. The grounds offer some breathtaking opportunities for photos as well.

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

1420 Third Street, Pepin, WI (715) 442-2424

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Brianne B

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Bellezza this past weekend. The staff was wonderful to work with. We worked with Xanath and Deanna and they were both very considerate, professional and easy to work with. We don't have a single complaint from start to... Read More finish. The place itself is so beautiful and unique. We got so many compliments on how it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. We didn't have to do much decorating since the place itself was enough, putting a lot less stress on me! While planning, if we had any questions, the staff replied very quickly to our emails so I could continue the process. The staff that was their the day of our wedding made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure all other vendors were there on time! I'm so happy we picked Villa Bellezza. I can't wait to continue to go back to visit and remember the wonderful day it was. I would highly recommend this venue! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Carrie T

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Bellezza in June. The entire experience, from start to finish, was simply amazing! We toured several wedding venues, and were so impressed when we visited Villa Bellezza for the first time. Our initial tour was organized,... Read More professional, and answered all of our questions. The facilities were beautiful and unique. Throughout the process of planning the wedding, the staff was prompt and extremely helpful. On the day of the wedding, our guests were so impressed with the beautiful site, and the staff was wonderful in making sure everything was coordinated and ran smoothly. Overall, I couldn't be happier we picked Villa Bellezza for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison L

Having our wedding at Villa Bellezza was a dream come true for us. We knew immediately upon visiting it the first time that it was exactly what we were looking for: a unique, elegant, romantic European setting with a beautiful scenic backdrop. Who knew you could find this in... Read More central Wisconsin? Everything came together even better than I'd imagined. We had our ceremony in the newly built pavilion, nestled in the middle of lush vines in prime September. We then had our cocktail hour and reception in The Great Hall. From the moment they first arrived to the time they filled their hands with as much pizza and candy possible before ambling onto the shuttles to go back to their hotels, our guests were absolutely blown away by the beauty and elegance of VB. Though the coordination staff changed halfway through our planning, they were all extremely helpful, accommodating and detail-oriented. I would send an email and would get a response within 10 minutes. You can tell that everyone who works there is extremely passionate about their jobs and how fortunate they are to be surrounded by so much beauty every day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kari K

We got married at Villa Bellezza Winery in August of 2016. My husband is from Lake City, MN so we stumbled upon VB as we began to look at wedding venues in the area. We fell in love with the winery right from the start, first of all because it is absolutely beautiful and second... Read More because the staff is exceptional. The staff is beyond organized. I was completely at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and the day of because of how much attention they pay to every single detail of your wedding day. Staff was easily reached leading up to the wedding and we had "detail" meetings with staff which kept everyone on the same page during the planning process. Guests loved traveling to the venue and could not have say enough nice things about how beautiful and unique the venue was. We are excited to always have Villa Bellezza Winery as a special place in our hearts. We look forward to being able to continue to visit the tasting room (the wine is amazing) and new restaurant as we celebrate milestones in our marriage.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica G

Pros: Amazing staff to work with from the start - they keep your organized and help with all the details like your own wedding planners. Insanely gorgeous venue, amazing wines for a midwest vineyard! They really help you customize the wedding to your preferences. Cons:... Read More Driving distance between rehearsal dinner options, hotels, etc. Cost & extra rental fees, although you probably get that anywhere.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Renata C

We couldn't have been happier with our choice to get married at this beautiful vineyard! It truly felt like we were in Wine Country. We live in the Twin Cities, so we provided shuttles for our guests to and from the reception which worked out perfectly. The staff was such a... Read More pleasure to work with, and were very accommodating to our requests. We searched so many different places for our dream venue, and knew we had found the one the second we arrived at Villa Bellezza for the first time.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Briana F

Absolutely stunning venue and our guests loved it. We had so many compliments on our wedding and they were very impressed by the vineyard. There could have been a little more communication leading up to the event. When we arrived the day off, all the vines were covered in nets... Read More and there was still construction on site, which we were told would be finished before our wedding date. Overall, it wasn't a huge deal but it would have been nice to know before hand. I'd recommend this venue to anyone thinking about a vineyard wedding. They building is gorgeous and the wine isn't bad either!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelsey G

Villa Bellezzza is perfect!! We would recommend the venue over and over again!

2016-11-21T15:59:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Michaela S

This place is BEAUTIFUL and a perfect spot to have a wedding. The location is a bit out of the way, but this wasn't a problem. The winery has amazing wines, and a perfect area for both a cocktail hour, reception, and ceremony. We worked with Victoria, and we couldn't rave about... Read More her enough. She was very professional, fun and on top of it. She responded quickly and helped with anything needed. If looking for a spot to have a wedding I wouldn't look any further!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Sara P

My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding at the Villa Bellezza. It’s a gorgeous venue that we fell in love with and couldn’t wait to share our wedding day there with our family & friends. The vineyard, great hall and piazza make great backdrops for photos. We both... Read More have large families and so the great hall was the perfect spot for dinner and the dance. We really enjoyed the wine and are excited to make a trip back. Victoria was a pleasure to work with and very organized which made the planning and the day of run very smoothly.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Mary Jane G

Villa Bellezza is a beautiful venue. The staff is excellent and the wine is wonderful. Our guests raved about the beauty of the facility and the grounds. There are well organized to deal with weddings and have a lot of references and recommendations for everything from... Read More caterers to makeup artists. WE feel very fortunate to have been able to have our wedding at Villa Bellezza.

2015-10-01T10:38:21 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the great testimonial! We'll pass this on to our staff, who very much enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day. We're so happy that your experience was what you had hoped. Please stop in whenever you feel like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Stephanie S

We had our wedding reception at Villa Bellezza and had such a great experience! Victoria was so wonderful, both in the planning process and with helping everything run smoothly on the day of our wedding! Our reception actually stayed on schedule and we had no issues. The... Read More winery is so beautiful - we loved having such a variety of backdrops in all of our pictures there! We also really liked all of the wines at the winery - we had a hard time narrowing down our wedding picks, and both the people in the tasting room and Victoria were really helpful and were able to help us get a perfect mix of wines for our wedding day. We are still so pleased with picking Villa Bellezza as our wedding venue!

2015-09-29T16:33:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your experience at Villa Bellezza was great! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. Your wedding was beautiful and we all (Victoria especially) enjoyed helping you make it a reality. We hope you both... Read Less Read More

A Smooth Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Justine E

I absolutely loved the Villa, it was beautiful, well run and we almost had no issues. I love Victoria, she is so sweet and great to work with, she was such a rock star with helping us with our needs. Even though it is a bit of a drive, it is a beautiful one and worth it to have... Read More such a wonderful spot. I absolutely loved my experience!

2015-09-29T15:53:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your Villa Bellezza wedding experience! Victoria - and all of us - loved working with you to create the wedding day you wanted. It was a pleasure to be the site of your... Read Less Read More

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Katy H

I had looked at vineyard across Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois. I was actually suprised how many there were. The Villa Bellezza didn't have a ton of photos out there of their vineyard, but the ones that they did showed that the vineyard was very Italian themed. I studied in... Read More Italy during college, and fell in love with the scenery and architecture. This vineyard looked like it was picked up out of Tuscany and dropped into Wisconsin. I can't say that for any of the other vineyards we looked at! They were all very nice, but none compared to the Villa. Sarah was our coordinator at the vineyard, and was my godsend! She helped us with SOOO much. She is so creative and has such an eye for detail. She can be as involved as you want or very little. But I wanted her to help as much as possible as no one else was as familiar with the vineyard. On the day of the wedding she painted all of these adorable chalkboard signs for our wedding. She played host, errand girl, anything I needed. She helped us set up the decor we brought and helped to take it down at the end of the night. I want to make sure I mention though, the Villa's Italian decor doesn't just exist outside in the architecture of the building or the fact that it has a vineyard. The detail inside is spectacular. The grand hall had these amazing exposed rafters, and intricate iron rails, beautiful uplighting, domed windows, a tower, an amazing bridal suite... I could list things forever, but I won't. Just trust me that if you want to get married in the midwest at a vineyard- None compare to the Villa Bellezza!

2014-10-08T14:42:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding experience at Villa Bellezza, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We always love hearing from our couples. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we loved working with... Read Less Read More

AMAZING Venue!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Emily H

From start to finish our experience was wonderful. When a problem did arise, the staff was quick to go above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!!! I would highly recommend to anyone getting married that wants something a little nontraditional! The setting is so... Read More beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of our guests raved about the wine too!

Breathtaking venue

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Emily S

Villa Bellezza is a beautiful venue! All of our guests raved about the amazing wine and atmosphere. We truly had the wedding reception of our dreams at Villa Bellezza! The only downside was what you get for the price if you are not having your ceremony there. Other than that, we... Read More have no complaints!!