Exclusive Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, and Mothers

Virginia’s Bridal, located in White Plains, NY, is Westchester County’s premiere bridal boutique, offering the utmost variety in elegant bridal gowns, an extensive selection of world renowned couture designers, and excellent service. Virginia’s Bridal is dedicated to ensure brides receive a most cherished and memorable experience. Virginia’s Bridal wants to fulfill all your Wedding Party needs and expectations, from Bridesmaids Mothers, Flower Girls, Grooms and Groomsmen, to formal guest attire. We are experts in coordinating all kinds of designs styles, colors, and fabrics to make everyone look their best on the special day. Upcoming Bridal Trunk Shows: Pronovias and Atelier Bridal (October 6-8) Calla Blanche Bridal (October 14-15)

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

170 E Post Rd, White Plains, NY (914) 428-3957

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren B

I could not have asked for a better experience in finding my dress. Nani was phenomenal and truly knows how to make a bride feel special. Not only is she extremely sweet, but also very knowledgable! I went to the store twice and each time she did not rush me at all. The... Read More store is absolutely gorgeous and very spacious. You can walk around and choose dresses to try on yourself in addition to the staff making suggestions. The selection they have is incredible. When you purchase your dress, they really go above and beyond to make it a special moment. Thank you Virginia's Bridal and Nani for creating such a beautiful memory for me I will never forget! I can't wait to wear my dress next year :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Christina S

I had a great experience at Virginia's Bridal finding my wedding dress! Nani was great to work with! I couldn't decide between 2 dresses and tried them both on numerous times and Nani was patient, understanding and helpful! Virginia's bridal has a very large selection of... Read More dresses and is very spacious inside!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Erin R

I had the BEST experience at Virginia’s Bridal. The store is beautiful, I believe it was recently redone, it’s clean, bright, the dresses are tidy and most importantly they kept the big dressing rooms nice and cool (it can get very hot trying on dresses)! Nani was my bridal... Read More consultant, and I believe that I would not have found my dress without her. We were allowed to pull dresses from the racks, but as I started trying on dresses Nani brought in a dress that she thought I would like…turns out I LOVED it and I have purchased that very dress (I also purchased my veil from the salon as well). I never would have chosen it for myself but with Nani’s experience she found the perfect dress for me. Throughout the entire process Nani was extremely patient and helpful. I had several members of my family with me, and she never seemed to get tired of their different requests. I went to the store a total of three times before actually purchasing the dress, and Nani always had a smile on her face and answered all of my questions. The salon also provides little signs for your family/bridal party to use to show their reaction to your dress which is very cute. And when you actually select a dress, they open champagne and celebrate with you. Virginia’s Bridal made an already special occasion even more special not only for myself but for my family as well. I am so happy that I chose to come to Virginia’s and I highly recommend it to anyone else, with Nani as your consultant of course!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica C

Virginia & her team were fantastic through out the entire dress process! I was extremely hesitant to "say yes to the dress".... it took me 3 visits to finally commit, but Virginia and her team were patient and understanding at every appointment, I never felt forced to pushed to... Read More just pick one. Through out the alterations process the VB team took wonderful care of my dress and were reasonable and up front about the costs. I highly recommend VB to any bride !

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Arlene J

I went with my mom searching for a mother of the bride gown and she isn't easy but the consultant Nonni was so patient and caring that mom was able to relax and feel confident about her selection. Thanks so much for your professional and caring assistance. The place is... Read More immaculate and very spacious also

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Toni H

I purchased my wedding dress from Virginia's Bridal and Nani was my Bridal Consultant! She was amazing from start to finish, she was attentive to what I liked or didn't like about a dress and helped me tremendously to narrow down to my ultimate choice. It was a unanimous... Read More decision the moment I walked out in THE dress and everyone in my bridal panel started crying and had goosebumps! Virginia's Bridal has a nice selection of designers and silhouettes to choose from. I would definitely recommend the store and Nani as your Bridal Consultant.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Briana O

Westchester Brides, Bridal Parties & Beyond Virginia bridal is immaculate. Appointments can be made online & bridal specialist NANI worked with me during my many visits to find the perfect bridesmaid dress. The bridesmaid dresses for my wedding came out beautiful! If you... Read More choose to go ask for NANI she is one of the most patient, knowledgeable and customer focused bridal specialists I have come across. She answers every question, always followed up and even sent me she thought I would be interested in! Virginia's is large enough to service your entire bridal party & small enough where you don't feel as if you are in a factory. Our dresses were ordered in January we got them in April!

Vincent Saladino & Virginia Runco

Loving bridal design and couture fashion, Virginia Runco had always been in search for an opportunity in the wedding industry. In 2014, Virginia came upon a chance to purchase a 40 year successful bridal boutique, and venture away from corporate. Virginia then joined up with her good friend Vincent Saladino as business partner and together manage the newly branded Virginia’s Bridal.