VP Consulting Event Design LLC

The DC Metro, Northern Virginia area.

After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

The DC Metro, Northern Virginia area. (703) 894-7700

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kelsie W

If you want a coordinator that you know will have your back on your wedding day- then look no further. From start to finish Virginia was thorough, flexible, knowledgeable, creative, organized and great with the family members involved in the wedding process. During her meetings... Read More with you she truly takes the time to find out what is most important to you and your fiancé and suggests creative ways to fill the "gaps" you may have in your design and logistics thought process. She was available for me anytime I needed her (especially as the wedding stress got SUPER real as the day approached), was integral in corralling key individuals and synchronizing all of the vendors involved in the production. We can't thank her enough for all that she did and would recommend her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephanie S

Virginia and her staff were wonderful with making our special day even more special! She was very organized and made sure to make every detail perfect! Virginia was very flexible about our meeting times and dates before the wedding day (greatly appreciated by an already... Read More overwhelmed bride-to-be!). During the week of, she made sure to contact all our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, and made detailed timelines to give to the vendors as well as all the important players in our wedding party. She was very professional and I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a month-of planner. Very reasonably priced and well worth the cost! :)

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Andrea C

Simply stated -- Virginia is AMAZING! I am so thankful to have had her assistance with planning my wedding in Alexandria, Virginia on 14 May 2016. She had so many ideas that put us on the right path and seemed to save the day when the unexpected arose. She is energetic and so... Read More much fun to work with. Super attentive and timely is all of her responses. I cannot say enough good things and would recommend her services to anyone looking for help!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Fatimah T

Virginia was incredible and indispensable from start to finish. We had a wonderful feeling right from our first meeting, where she informed us of her services and rates, but never pressured us as we took a few days to decide. All through our wedding planning process, we felt... Read More she was available and knowledgeable. She always replied promptly and provided valuable advice. Virginia never told us what to do or made decisions for us, rather she educated us about the industry, presented a broad lay of the land and the wedding industry and presented options guided by our best interests, not by her maximum profits. She went above-and-beyond, sometime acting as a bit of a counselor, a personal shopper, a contract reviewer, negotiator, advocate, and even a friend. She was always professional, warm, knowledgeable and timely. As a day-of-coordinator, Virginia was excellent. The event ran smoothly thanks to her behind-the-scenes conducting. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND VP Consulting !!! Thank you Virginia!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Virginia is amazing! She understood the look I wanted for the wedding and she had a lot of experience. She helped me develop a timeline with all the details worked out. I didn’t have to worry about anything! She took care of setting up to cleaning up and everything in between.... Read More Virginia was prepared for any glitches and could address them quickly and with expertise. It was very important to me that my parents and my fiancé’s parents would be able to relax and enjoy the evening as guests instead of worrying about being hosts. I also wanted to stay in the moment to remember my wedding day instead of worrying about what I had to do next. In my opinion, these are some of the most important things and Virginia made them possible. I truly feel that every bride should have a wedding coordinator like Virginia. The venue will know the guest and reception information. Your photographer will know the shots you want to get. Your DJ will know the playlist and music but you need someone who knows all aspects of your wedding to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Thank you Virginia for making my wedding day perfect and everything I wanted it to be. I couldn’t have done it without you!

Great Wedding Planner and Designer

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Gin was awesome! We told her we had a very small budget and she was able to help keep us within our budget and make the wedding look and feel like we had twice the budget. She helped us with the planning and setup and made the whole experience less stressful and allowed us to... Read More enjoy our day. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Suzanne S

Virginia is every Bride's dream! Virginia was my day-of-coordinator for my wedding, and I honestly would not have survived the day without her! She helped with everything from making sure the vendors arrived on time, to keeping the flow of the evening running smoothly!... Read More Virginia is very assertive without being overbearing, and will ensure that your event runs perfectly from start to finish so that you can enjoy your day. Everyone needs a day-of-coordinator for their wedding to really just help with the little details that most people don't think about! Without her loving personality, exceptional organizational skills, and professionalism, I would have been lost on my wedding day. I can't recommend Virginia enough, and I will definitely hire her in the future to work another milestone event!

2015-09-17T13:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Suzanne, your wedding was one of the most beautiful I have EVER SEEN! What a great family!