Walker's Bluff

Carterville, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Estate, Park, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

14250 Meridian Rd., Carterville, IL (618) 956-9900

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jill Y

I had my wedding last weekend on October 28th and I could not have asked for a better place to get married. Kelcey was great and made everything go smoothly for us with all the planning. The flowers were gorgeous and everything that I hoped for with my fall/Halloween themed... Read More wedding thanks to Jonathan. Walker's Bluff did a great job and words can't really say how happy I am.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jennifer B

We had our wedding at Walker' s Bluff this past weekend and were beyond pleased with how everything turned out. Kelcey the event coordinator was quick to answer any and all of our questions throughout the planning process, and was readily available the day of the wedding to... Read More help ensure everything flowed smoothly . Jonathan the florist did a wonderful job woth our flowers and decor. We simply showed him a picture of what we liked and he took our vision and made it even more beautiful than we can imagine. We recieved a lot of compliments on the flavors of our cake made by the pastry chef at Walkers Bluff. We would definitely recommend walkers bluff to other bride and grooms. It is by far the prettiest venue in Southern Illinois.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ayla E

I had my wedding at Walker's Bluff Sept. 3, and it was amazing! I live in New York City, but Kelcey and Stephanie helped eliminate the stress of planning a wedding from across the country. We visited Walker's Bluff twice during our year-long wedding planning process to tour the... Read More property and make some of the big decisions, and the on-site team helped us work out all of the other details. Kelcey stayed in constant contact with us via email/phone to ensure the planning process moved along smoothly and Stephanie was always there to answer questions. Stephanie even took the time to make us a video late one evening because we couldn't remember exactly what one area of our reception venue looked like. The whole Walker's Bluff team made sure our special day was stress free and helped us make sure every detail was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jessica L

Walker's bluff went above & beyond our expectations! Kelcey the event planner is great to work with. She's very organized & has a great eye on what will work for the wedding. Jonathon did a spectacular job on my flowers. He had the forest for our ceremony look like a whimsical... Read More fairytale. The tasting room for the reception was perfect too. The food for our reception was absolutely delicious. We had a tasting with the chef prior to the wedding & he did a great job of preparing everything we wanted for the reception. Get married at Walker's bluff if you want a gorgeous venue that's stress free. It was so nice not having to worry about outside vendors. They do it all for you & they are good at what they do.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Ashley T

Amazing! Truly brought my fairy tale to life!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Talia W

Our wedding at Walkers Bluff was on 10/08/16 and it was truly fantastic. The decor looked like a movie. Kelcey, Stephanie and Ellen are a superb combo and worked so well together to bring everything together. The ceremony in the wine cave was the most romantic moment I had ever... Read More walked into. There was a few small bumps in the road, but in the staff worked together to remedy most of the issues.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Rachel M

I had my wedding at Walkers Bluff on 08/06/16 and it was perfect! Kelcey and the staff were absolutely great to work with. They made sure the day went off with out a hitch and the day turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Tori B

My wedding was exactly a year ago, August 2015. Kelcey and her event staff did an incredible job and I never would have been able to pull off such a beautiful wedding without their help! Walkers Bluff did a great job making sure everything was so relaxed the day of and went... Read More above and beyond to accommodate my wishes. I could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Ashley T

My wedding was in April 2016 and it was absolutely amazing! Kelcey and her event staff were so professional, attentive, and extremely helpful. I couldn't have had a better 'best day ever' and I owe it all to walkers bluff!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jacquie W

Our wedding was in May of this year and I can confidently say, it was pulled off by a fantastic staff who knew exactly how to coordinate the most important day of our lives!! Kelcey, the event coordinator, was always within reach if we ever had a question or request during the... Read More planning process, which says a lot because I know she is probably a very busy person! The day went off without a hitch- the set up crew, Cathie and Kelcey followed all my requests in regard to decor. Many guests loved the venue- the tasting room, wine cave, and outdoor patio. Many people said it was the best wedding they had ever attended! We are so happy we chose Walker's as our reception venue as they were very easy to work with and always great about ensuring our expectations were met. Excellent venue with professional, very accommodating staff. We wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

I had my wedding at Walker's Bluff just a few weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful venue and amazing staff. Throughout the whole process Kelcey and Stephanie were amazing with communication and meetings, answering all of my questions quickly and... Read More helping me plan. They took care of literally every detail. The day before my wedding I dropped off a bin of decorations and supplies and they completely handled all set up and take down without needing direction or guidance. They truly can create a gorgeous wedding and they think of everything. The food was exceptional. We had a complimentary tasting beforehand and they were so accommodating and ensured that we really got exactly what we wanted. Our cake was gorgeous and looked exactly like the picture we gave. The day of the wedding Stephanie took charge and allowed me to truly enjoy my day with my family. She handled all issues without assistance from me or my bridal party and kept us on track. She took gorgeous pictures and the Bridal Suite is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been in. During the reception, Stephanie coordinated with the DJ and made the evening go so smoothly, and also provided guidance to my photographer who at times was less than professional. My bridal party was running a bit late to head to the ceremony so Stephanie sent us off in the limo and she packed all of our things from the bridal suite and cleaned and then packed all of our cars with our belongings while my family and I enjoyed the reception. I honestly could not have had a more beautiful wedding or a more positive experience with this venue. I recommend it for any occasion. When I called to inquire about their wedding package Kelcey called me back almost immediately and it was so nice to have her guide me through this process, she is an EXCEPTIONAL and very professional event planner. They truly know what they are doing. I will also say that our final bill was not a penny over the quoted price and they provided a few things I forgot like the cake cutting tools for me at no charge. They were warm and accommodating to all of my guests, even ones who were maybe a bit rowdy towards the end of the night. Overall they made me feel welcome and thankful for my business and I feel like I got an amazing value for my cost. They will make you feel like family at WB, go book your wedding there right now!!!