Water's Edge Events Center

Belcamp, MD

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Steps from the water...Miles from ordinary.

You get one chance to plan the perfect wedding. Our romantic waterfront venue and accomplished chefs and staff will work with you to create the cuisine and atmosphere that flawlessly match the moment—whether it's an intimate rehearsal dinner, casual brunch, bridal shower, or elegant reception.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

4687 Millennium Dr, Belcamp, MD

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill F

110% AMAZING. If I could do it all over again I would do it again at Water's Edge. We had a perfect day and perfect weather. So many people complimented the venue, the food was AMAZING. We did crab cakes and beef tenderloin, you could cut the tenderloin with a fork it was so tender. Absolutely beautiful venue. The staff was amazing and on top of everything the entire day. They did a great job of taking charge and easing all of my stress and fears. Great local venue for Harford County Residents or anyone else who wants to travel in. Several hotels located nearby.

2015-06-03T11:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are thrilled that your experience was so positive and that your day was so wonderful. Here at Water's Edge Events we continue to strive for excellence in all we do. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leah H

As soon as I walked into WEEC, I knew it was the perfect venue for me. Everything in this place is beautiful - the bathrooms, main lobby, bridal suite, ballroom, the pier, etc. I was looking for a modernized venue that was suitable for both the ceremony and reception. The pricing is pretty average for the cost of a wedding. The room rental fee was under $2000 (it depends how many rooms you need). They offer various options for food and drinks to fit your budget. The food was delicious! The event staff reached out to me numerous times to invite me for meetings to go over everything, which was reassuring (especially within the last couple months). I would recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride-to-be.

The Perfect Date/Wedding

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

What a Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Samantha S

The Water's Edge Event Center was the perfect backdrop for my August Wedding. My guests raved about the food! They loved the outdoor ceremony by the "Water's Edge". Cathy was amazing to work with this past year. Always available and accommodating. Although they are a new venue they are well versed, everyone has a part and they work hard to ensure that all parties are comfortable. I highly recommend this venue for those that want an outdoor ceremony in a modern ballroom with bay windows. I am so happy I found this place on the Knot, they made my wedding day spectacular!

Well Rounded Venue

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Elizabeth D

This venue is not only beautiful but organized and managed extremely well. The banquet room overlooks the outside pier and where our ceremony was performed. Aside from the venue being gorgeous the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a venue on the water I would highly suggest looking into Waters Edge Event Center. It is a few miles down the road from close hotels and near all major high ways in the area.

TO Water's Edge Events Center