Steps from the water...Miles from ordinary.

Overlooking the Bush River, just 15 minutes north of White Marsh in Harford County, Water's Edge Events Center is a gorgeous waterfront venue featuring panoramic views, outdoor ceremony space with a 300 person ballroom and a number of unique spaces for timeless photos. Our sales team are industry experts who make it their mission to bring your dream wedding to life. We’ll work with you to ensure everything is to you and your loved one’s liking. Watch our Sales and Marketing Director on Fox 45: http://bit.ly/2FryCE8 Our in house catering team is led by award winning chef Manny Martinez. While we offer fixed menus and pricing per person, we are happy to work with you to make your special day unique to your palate. Watch our chef on WBAL’s Sunday Brunch: http://bit.ly/2nnJtYA

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

4687 Millennium Dr, Belcamp, MD (410) 297-9467
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill F

110% AMAZING. If I could do it all over again I would do it again at Water's Edge. We had a perfect day and perfect weather. So many people complimented the venue, the food was AMAZING. We did crab cakes and beef tenderloin, you could cut the tenderloin with a fork it was so... Read More tender. Absolutely beautiful venue. The staff was amazing and on top of everything the entire day. They did a great job of taking charge and easing all of my stress and fears. Great local venue for Harford County Residents or anyone else who wants to travel in. Several hotels located nearby.

2015-06-03T11:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are thrilled that your experience was so positive and that your day was so wonderful. Here at Water's Edge Events we continue to strive for excellence in all we do. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jami C

Hello, can you please give me and Jami a call back at 774-722-4578? we are trying to reach you for pricing options for food, for our planned wedding date of 2018 June 29th, Friday, lunchtime. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Annie C

If I could give this venue more stars I would! My husband and I just got married there on June 24th. The entire wedding planning process and wedding day were a breeze thanks to Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady. They and the entire staff were amazing through all steps of the... Read More process and made it an enjoyable process for my husband and our families. I can't say enough how wonderful the venue is and how wonderful the entire staff has been each time we have been there. They helped us have the wedding of our dreams and we will be forever grateful.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Heather S

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to... Read More us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 r d

The Water's Edge made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. My guests still rave about the food, and coming from a big Italian family, the food was really important! The staff was wonderful and took care of everything. We really could not have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Tanya

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a... Read More tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Cathy and the staff were amazing, the food and venue were complimented on for days after the wedding by our friends and family. They raved about how beautiful the venue was, the food and appetizers were absolutely delicious the cheese and fruit display were picture perfect they... Read More had never seen anything like it, the staff was on time with all food and beverage. I can tell you Cathy and Jenn were on hand at all times to make sure everything went smooth and on time, ceremony was to start at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter realized she forgot the wedding shoes and marriage certificate at 6:10 p.m. at home in Colora, MD luckily her neighbor had not left to come the the wedding, she literally got to the venue minutes before the wedding was to take place and Cathy and Jenn were right there to spring into action to get the shoes to my daughter and get us downstairs on time, they were right there at all times and always asking what could they do to help as my daughter was upset and worried the entire time before waiting for her shoes to arrive. Mother of the Bride who paid

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Caroline M

Amazing!!!! Best venue in the world! Thank you for making my big day perfect!! Caroline Willis

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Brittany S

Our wedding was August 8th and I have nothing but good words to say about the venue we chose. As soon as I entered into Water's Edge I fell in love! We had such an amazing time, Cheri and the staff were so helpful with every aspect. The food was so melt in your mouth good and we... Read More have heard nothing but great compliments from our guests about the food, drinks and the atmosphere. I would do it all over again if I could!!! Thank you for making this special day go off with a breeze!!!!

2015-08-24T09:47:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! At WEEC we strive to make each Bride's day unforgettable and as unique as they are. We loved all of your special touches that transformed our ballroom! Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leah H

As soon as I walked into WEEC, I knew it was the perfect venue for me. Everything in this place is beautiful - the bathrooms, main lobby, bridal suite, ballroom, the pier, etc. I was looking for a modernized venue that was suitable for both the ceremony and reception. The... Read More pricing is pretty average for the cost of a wedding. The room rental fee was under $2000 (it depends how many rooms you need). They offer various options for food and drinks to fit your budget. The food was delicious! The event staff reached out to me numerous times to invite me for meetings to go over everything, which was reassuring (especially within the last couple months). I would recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride-to-be.

The Perfect Date/Wedding

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff... Read More and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

What a Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Samantha S

The Water's Edge Event Center was the perfect backdrop for my August Wedding. My guests raved about the food! They loved the outdoor ceremony by the "Water's Edge". Cathy was amazing to work with this past year. Always available and accommodating. Although they are a new... Read More venue they are well versed, everyone has a part and they work hard to ensure that all parties are comfortable. I highly recommend this venue for those that want an outdoor ceremony in a modern ballroom with bay windows. I am so happy I found this place on the Knot, they made my wedding day spectacular!

Well Rounded Venue

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Elizabeth D

This venue is not only beautiful but organized and managed extremely well. The banquet room overlooks the outside pier and where our ceremony was performed. Aside from the venue being gorgeous the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a venue on... Read More the water I would highly suggest looking into Waters Edge Event Center. It is a few miles down the road from close hotels and near all major high ways in the area.