Waters Edge Events Center

(2)

Belcamp, MD

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Steps from the water...Miles from ordinary.

You get one chance to plan the perfect wedding. Our romantic waterfront venue and accomplished chefs and staff will work with you to create the cuisine and atmosphere that flawlessly match the moment—whether it's an intimate rehearsal dinner, casual brunch, bridal shower, or elegant reception.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

4687 Millennium Dr, Belcamp, MD

What a Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Samantha S

The Water's Edge Event Center was the perfect backdrop for my August Wedding. My guests raved about the food! They loved the outdoor ceremony by the "Water's Edge". Cathy was amazing to work with this past year. Always available and accommodating. Although they are a new venue they are well versed, everyone has a part and they work hard to ensure that all parties are comfortable. I highly recommend this venue for those that want an outdoor ceremony in a modern ballroom with bay windows. I am so happy I found this place on the Knot, they made my wedding day spectacular!

Well Rounded Venue

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Elizabeth D

This venue is not only beautiful but organized and managed extremely well. The banquet room overlooks the outside pier and where our ceremony was performed. Aside from the venue being gorgeous the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a venue on the water I would highly suggest looking into Waters Edge Event Center. It is a few miles down the road from close hotels and near all major high ways in the area.

Send Email