Water's Edge Events Center

Belcamp, MD

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Water's Edge Events Center

A BALLROOM IN BELCAMP, MD

Water's Edge Events Center is located in Belcamp, Maryland. This state-of-the-art venue has been built to flawlessly host every kind of event imaginable. Its timeless architecture, unique spaces and stunning waterfront views overlooking the Bush River offer a ideal setting for indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies and reception..

At Water's Edge Events Center, couples plan their dream waterfront wedding. With a selection of versatile spaces and rooms, this venue is the ideal setting for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions from intimate brunches to grand dinner celebrations.

The Grand Ballroom is a spacious and elegant ballroom with magnificent chandeliers and lush carpets. Natural light streams in through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens and river. An elegant foyer runs the length of the ballroom and is a ideal space for guests to mingle during the cocktail hour. The Grand Ballroom may be divided into the Heron, Eagle and Osprey rooms that accommodate 100 to 200 guests for smaller functions or indoor ceremonies. The Grand Ballroom accommodates up to 400 guests.

The Lawn is an extensive and well-manicured area set between the river and the center and is a romantic spot for outdoor ceremonies. A paved walkway leads out from the main building where the bride enters and the vows are exchanged under an elegant wedding arbor at the waterside. A long wooden pier runs into the river in the background and provides a fantastic backdrop for memorable wedding photographs. The Lawn hosts up to 300 guests.

The Veranda is a lovely paved outdoor area that leads off from the distinguished Bata Bar. With waterfront views, this area accommodates 50 to 100 guests.

The Eagles Watch is situated on the second floor above the Veranda. This lovely outdoor patio area has stunning views of the grounds and river and accommodate 50 to 100 guests.

Water's Edge Events Center provides couples with an experienced wedding coordinator backed by a dedicated team of professional staff that assists in all the planning to create a flawless wedding day. Water's Edge Events Catering is rated one of the top caterers in Maryland and their accomplished and creative chefs work alongside to tailor their original menus to suit individual tastes and budgets. Rental includes:

• Chairs for the ceremony
  • White floor-length linens and napkins
  • Classic china
  • Gold padded chairs for the reception

Water's Edge Events Center specializes in hosting memorable events and is the ideal place for couples to plan a romantic waterfront wedding. With this experience, you are able to rest assured of a memorable and stress-free day. Other perks include:

• Bridal suite in the elegant and spacious VIP Room
  • Free wireless Internet access
  • Audiovisual equipment and projection screen
  • Business center for copying, facsimiles and overnight shipping

Steps from the water...Miles from ordinary.

At WEEC, you get so much more than just a gorgeous waterfront wedding venue. From the moment you contact our sales team, all the way up to the moment you and your significant other drive off to your future lives together, you are working with a team of industry experts whose passion is bringing your dream wedding to memorable life. Our timeless architecture, unique spaces, and stunning waterfront views are built for every kind of wedding, vow renewal or celebration imaginable. Menus are priced per person and designed for your catering convenience. If you are looking for something a little different, we are happy to create a custom package for you. Please visit our website at www.watersedgeevents.com for more photos of our venue and past couples.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

4687 Millennium Dr, Belcamp, MD (410) 297-9467

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill F

110% AMAZING. If I could do it all over again I would do it again at Water's Edge. We had a perfect day and perfect weather. So many people complimented the venue, the food was AMAZING. We did crab cakes and beef tenderloin, you could cut the tenderloin with a fork it was so... Read More tender. Absolutely beautiful venue. The staff was amazing and on top of everything the entire day. They did a great job of taking charge and easing all of my stress and fears. Great local venue for Harford County Residents or anyone else who wants to travel in. Several hotels located nearby.

2015-06-03T11:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are thrilled that your experience was so positive and that your day was so wonderful. Here at Water's Edge Events we continue to strive for excellence in all we do. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Annie C

If I could give this venue more stars I would! My husband and I just got married there on June 24th. The entire wedding planning process and wedding day were a breeze thanks to Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady. They and the entire staff were amazing through all steps of the... Read More process and made it an enjoyable process for my husband and our families. I can't say enough how wonderful the venue is and how wonderful the entire staff has been each time we have been there. They helped us have the wedding of our dreams and we will be forever grateful.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Heather S

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to... Read More us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 r d

The Water's Edge made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. My guests still rave about the food, and coming from a big Italian family, the food was really important! The staff was wonderful and took care of everything. We really could not have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Tanya

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a... Read More tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Cathy and the staff were amazing, the food and venue were complimented on for days after the wedding by our friends and family. They raved about how beautiful the venue was, the food and appetizers were absolutely delicious the cheese and fruit display were picture perfect they... Read More had never seen anything like it, the staff was on time with all food and beverage. I can tell you Cathy and Jenn were on hand at all times to make sure everything went smooth and on time, ceremony was to start at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter realized she forgot the wedding shoes and marriage certificate at 6:10 p.m. at home in Colora, MD luckily her neighbor had not left to come the the wedding, she literally got to the venue minutes before the wedding was to take place and Cathy and Jenn were right there to spring into action to get the shoes to my daughter and get us downstairs on time, they were right there at all times and always asking what could they do to help as my daughter was upset and worried the entire time before waiting for her shoes to arrive. Mother of the Bride who paid

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Caroline M

Amazing!!!! Best venue in the world! Thank you for making my big day perfect!! Caroline Willis

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Brittany S

Our wedding was August 8th and I have nothing but good words to say about the venue we chose. As soon as I entered into Water's Edge I fell in love! We had such an amazing time, Cheri and the staff were so helpful with every aspect. The food was so melt in your mouth good and we... Read More have heard nothing but great compliments from our guests about the food, drinks and the atmosphere. I would do it all over again if I could!!! Thank you for making this special day go off with a breeze!!!!

2015-08-24T09:47:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! At WEEC we strive to make each Bride's day unforgettable and as unique as they are. We loved all of your special touches that transformed our ballroom! Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leah H

As soon as I walked into WEEC, I knew it was the perfect venue for me. Everything in this place is beautiful - the bathrooms, main lobby, bridal suite, ballroom, the pier, etc. I was looking for a modernized venue that was suitable for both the ceremony and reception. The... Read More pricing is pretty average for the cost of a wedding. The room rental fee was under $2000 (it depends how many rooms you need). They offer various options for food and drinks to fit your budget. The food was delicious! The event staff reached out to me numerous times to invite me for meetings to go over everything, which was reassuring (especially within the last couple months). I would recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride-to-be.

The Perfect Date/Wedding

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff... Read More and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

What a Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Samantha S

The Water's Edge Event Center was the perfect backdrop for my August Wedding. My guests raved about the food! They loved the outdoor ceremony by the "Water's Edge". Cathy was amazing to work with this past year. Always available and accommodating. Although they are a new... Read More venue they are well versed, everyone has a part and they work hard to ensure that all parties are comfortable. I highly recommend this venue for those that want an outdoor ceremony in a modern ballroom with bay windows. I am so happy I found this place on the Knot, they made my wedding day spectacular!

Well Rounded Venue

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Elizabeth D

This venue is not only beautiful but organized and managed extremely well. The banquet room overlooks the outside pier and where our ceremony was performed. Aside from the venue being gorgeous the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a venue on... Read More the water I would highly suggest looking into Waters Edge Event Center. It is a few miles down the road from close hotels and near all major high ways in the area.