YOUR LIFE TOGETHER BEGINS HERE...

Dreaming of the perfect ceremony? One that really reflects your style, values and personality? A great ceremony begins with great communication. Husband and wife team Robert and Helen Sohne are both Interfaith Ministers and Wedding Officiants. They each have a warm, supportive style of relating and listening to couples. Whether you choose Robert or Helen to perform your ceremony you will get the benefit of experience, attention to detail, an Officiant that really listens to what you want. The result is a memorable, elegant ceremony that will touch the hearts of your friends and family. We would be honored to work with you to create the ceremony of your dreams!

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Southeast Florida (561) 376-7242

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Julie B

Robert is an outstanding wedding officiant. I came across him on The Knot when I was looking for a non denominational officiant. I come from Christian faith and my fiancee did not have a religion nor was he looking for one. Robert was professional from the start. What stood out... Read More was that he volunteers with the Fire Dept and my fiancee is a firefighter. He gave us a discount for being a first responder. Robert is very patient and listens when you tell him your hopes for what your ceremony will be. I wanted something touching on my faith while my fiancee wanted nothing to do with it. Robert did great when it came to writing a customized ceremony message to make us both very happy. He has a very calm and masculine voice and it sounded perfect in our wedding video! (His voice was in the background of almost out entire wedding video) He is always available through email and text and will always be there to answer any questions. I feel like we have made a lifetime friend with him and will recommend him to all our future friends that will be getting married. Thank you Robert!

2017-11-07T09:56:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review, Julie. It was joy to work with you and Jarrett to create a ceremony that reflected both of your values. Seeing the two of was a reminder of what true love is. It was truly an honor to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Brittany L

We are so glad that we hired Robert at Wedding Ceremonies Fl to officiate our wedding. Robert was very professional and personable. He helped us through the planning and communicated the entire process to us ahead of time. Robert made the planning process easy and run very... Read More smoothly. I would highly recommend Robert to anyone looking for a great officiant!

2017-11-07T09:44:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review, Brittany! You and Matt were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your adventures!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 CHRISTINA B

Robert was fantastic from start to finish! He made a personalized ceremony specifically tailored to our relationship, which gave our guests a deeper insight into who we were. Robert was always very responsive, and cooperated with any changes we wanted. I highly recommend Wedding... Read More Ceremonies FL if you're searching for an officiant to make your special day memorable and meaningful!

2017-11-07T09:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Christina. It was a joy and an honor to be your officiant. I wish you and Jerrod a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Barbara S

My husband and I loved working with Helen on crafting our perfect ceremony. She made sure to include our own personal style and to include my new step-son with a unique family unity ceremony. We were overjoyed at the simple, beautiful words Helen included for our vows and our... Read More intimate wedding ceremony. Helen also helped us with the music for the ceremony and everything came together wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

2017-07-19T16:00:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. It was so wonderful to officiate your ceremony this past March. Wishing you and your new family all the best.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Sonja G

My husband and I are from different faith backgrounds and couldn't make up our minds about our ceremony. Bob listened to our ideas and was able to bring in traditions from each to create a touching and elegant ceremony that everyone loved. He was great to talk to and so easy to... Read More work with. We would both highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Joshua K

Wedding Ceremonies FL was a big part of what made our wedding day special. My wife and I wanted a non-traditional wedding that reflected our relationship and personalities. A big part of accomplishing that was planning a ceremony that was unique and concise, but still felt as... Read More significant and meaningful as a ceremony structured by more familiar religious and cultural rituals. Bob helped create that for us, while also making what is arguably an inherently stressful process - planning a wedding - much more relaxing and even enjoyable. We will always be grateful for his effort, imagination, receptiveness, advice, and relaxed attitude.

2016-12-24T08:24:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and Lauren and being a part of your special day. It was great meeting your friends and family who really confirmed my impression that you two belong together! Wishing you all the happiness in... Read Less Read More

Robert and Helen Sohne

Robert has been an Inter-Faith minister for over 30 years and has performed weddings in New York and Florida before joining The Knot. He is also a Certified Wedding and Life Cycle Celebrant. Helen is an Interfaith Minister, an Officiant and has been a Social Worker for 30 years. As a Social Worker, Helen helped people to share their life stories. Now Helen  specializes in helping couples to share their love story as part of their ceremony.