YOUR LIFE TOGETHER BEGINS HERE...

Dreaming of the perfect ceremony? One that really reflects your style, values and personality? A great ceremony begins with great communication. Husband and wife team Robert and Helen Sohne are both Interfaith Ministers and Wedding Officiants who are LGBTQ friendly. They each have a warm, supportive style of relating and listening to couples. Whether you choose Robert or Helen to perform your ceremony you will get the benefit of experience, attention to detail, an Officiant that really listens to what you want. The result is a memorable, elegant ceremony that will touch the hearts of your friends and family. We would be honored to work with you to create the ceremony of your dreams!

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Southeast Florida (561) 376-7242

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Brad P

Robert Sohne did an amazing job officiating our wedding this past weekend at Breakers West! We received several comments on how great our ceremony was. Throughout the planning process, Robert really took the time to get to know us and was so easy to work with. He helped us plan... Read More a ceremony that incorporated our personal “love story”. He was very well organized and helped us stay on track with everything we needed to do. The day of, Robert’s officiating was polished and put us at ease. Robert - thank you for all your work, and we are so grateful that you were part of our special day! -Brad + Paula

2018-02-17T11:10:33 Response from the vendor

Dear Paula and Brad, I can’t thank you enough for such a lovely review! Working with couples like you is the reason that I love what I do so much! Hugs! Robert

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Roy G

We selected Helen Sohne as our officiant and she was exceptional to work with. Starting with a prompt response to our initial call we could immediately tell Helen was a kind loving person interested in creating a wedding ceremony just for us! She immediately set up a meeting to... Read More get to know both of us, designed a ceremony based on our desires and helped us through the process. Helen was so eloquent and we received so many compliments on the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Helen Shone as your wedding officiant!

2018-02-21T10:34:30 Response from the vendor

Dear Roy and Carmen, Your beautiful review is the icing on the cake! It was such a joy to be part of your wedding celebration. It was an honor to create a special ceremony for a very special couple. All the best to you in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jenny P

Helen was amazing! She was always there to talk to no, very in depth into wanting to know about our love story to create our ceremony based on us and not a generic one. She was attentive, on time, spoke beautiful and everyone loved the ceremony very much! Would recommend her... Read More services anytime

2018-02-01T09:40:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Being your officiant was an honor and a pleasure! I am so happy that your ceremony was just what you both wanted. I absolutely loved meeting your friends and family, being with you all at Green Glades Ranch (Bergeron) in such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Janel M

We absolutely loved Robert! He was great he made our special day even that more special. He had a very Romantic way to caption our relationship that made our small ceremony feel like a fairytale ❤️ Thank you so much Robert ! Love Matt & Janel

2018-01-10T14:15:46 Response from the vendor

You’re very welcome Janel and Matt, and thank you for your kind words. It was a real joy being part of your ceremony! I’ll never forget The Ring of Fire! I wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Emerson D

Robert Sohne officiated our wedding at the Cooper Estate and he made the day so wonderful! He knew exactly how to set up everything and direct everyone to make sure the whole ceremony ran smoothly and looked beautiful for pictures! From the moment we first met Robert, he was... Read More very personable and professional. He was with us every step of the planning process making sure we were prepared and comfortable for our big day. The ceremony he planned for us was exactly what we wanted and he also took into account our ideas which was great! He arrived very early to the venue to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. He communicated with us and our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same for a flawless ceremony. And flawless it was! Thank you so much Robert for making our ceremony so special we are so grateful!

2017-12-20T04:05:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your beautiful review, Emmy! You and Stratton are such a great couple and were wonderful to work with! It was an honor to your officiant. I wish you all the blessings that life has to offer. Merry First Chistmas as husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Allison M

We highly recommend Robert Sohne from Wedding Ceremonies, FL! He did an awesome job officiating our wedding. He was great at communicating everything and made us feel very comfortable. He made our ceremony personal and included us in the planning process. This made him and us... Read More feel prepared. Thank you, Robert, for making our wedding day so special!

2017-12-11T18:38:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Allison. Working with you two was such a pleasure and it was an honor to be your officiant. Love to you and Kris and Merry First Christmas as husband and wife!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Alex J

Helen Sohne officiated our wedding at Vizcaya Gardens. We wanted to have a non-traditional and bilingual wedding ceremony. Helen made an effort to get to know us before the wedding, helped us create the ceremony together, and supported us throughout the process. She did a... Read More fantastic job! Our ceremony was one of the most memorable moments of our wedding and we were delighted to have Helen officiate the ceremony. We highly recommend her!

2017-12-04T09:20:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alex! I enjoyed our long distance conversations leading up to your wedding. It was such an honor and a great pleasure to officiate your ceremony. I wish you many joy filled years together.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Brittany L

We are so glad that we hired Robert at Wedding Ceremonies Fl to officiate our wedding. Robert was very professional and personable. He helped us through the planning and communicated the entire process to us ahead of time. Robert made the planning process easy and run very... Read More smoothly. I would highly recommend Robert to anyone looking for a great officiant!

2017-11-07T09:44:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review, Brittany! You and Matt were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your adventures!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 CHRISTINA B

Robert was fantastic from start to finish! He made a personalized ceremony specifically tailored to our relationship, which gave our guests a deeper insight into who we were. Robert was always very responsive, and cooperated with any changes we wanted. I highly recommend Wedding... Read More Ceremonies FL if you're searching for an officiant to make your special day memorable and meaningful!

2017-11-07T09:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Christina. It was a joy and an honor to be your officiant. I wish you and Jerrod a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Barbara S

My husband and I loved working with Helen on crafting our perfect ceremony. She made sure to include our own personal style and to include my new step-son with a unique family unity ceremony. We were overjoyed at the simple, beautiful words Helen included for our vows and our... Read More intimate wedding ceremony. Helen also helped us with the music for the ceremony and everything came together wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

2017-07-19T16:00:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. It was so wonderful to officiate your ceremony this past March. Wishing you and your new family all the best.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Julie B

Robert is an outstanding wedding officiant. I came across him on The Knot when I was looking for a non denominational officiant. I come from Christian faith and my fiancee did not have a religion nor was he looking for one. Robert was professional from the start. What stood out... Read More was that he volunteers with the Fire Dept and my fiancee is a firefighter. He gave us a discount for being a first responder. Robert is very patient and listens when you tell him your hopes for what your ceremony will be. I wanted something touching on my faith while my fiancee wanted nothing to do with it. Robert did great when it came to writing a customized ceremony message to make us both very happy. He has a very calm and masculine voice and it sounded perfect in our wedding video! (His voice was in the background of almost out entire wedding video) He is always available through email and text and will always be there to answer any questions. I feel like we have made a lifetime friend with him and will recommend him to all our future friends that will be getting married. Thank you Robert!

2017-11-07T09:56:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review, Julie. It was joy to work with you and Jarrett to create a ceremony that reflected both of your values. Seeing the two of was a reminder of what true love is. It was truly an honor to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Sonja G

My husband and I are from different faith backgrounds and couldn't make up our minds about our ceremony. Bob listened to our ideas and was able to bring in traditions from each to create a touching and elegant ceremony that everyone loved. He was great to talk to and so easy to... Read More work with. We would both highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Joshua K

Wedding Ceremonies FL was a big part of what made our wedding day special. My wife and I wanted a non-traditional wedding that reflected our relationship and personalities. A big part of accomplishing that was planning a ceremony that was unique and concise, but still felt as... Read More significant and meaningful as a ceremony structured by more familiar religious and cultural rituals. Bob helped create that for us, while also making what is arguably an inherently stressful process - planning a wedding - much more relaxing and even enjoyable. We will always be grateful for his effort, imagination, receptiveness, advice, and relaxed attitude.

2016-12-24T08:24:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and Lauren and being a part of your special day. It was great meeting your friends and family who really confirmed my impression that you two belong together! Wishing you all the happiness in... Read Less Read More

Robert and Helen Sohne

Robert has been an Inter-Faith minister for over 30 years and has performed weddings in New York and Florida before joining The Knot. He is also a Certified Wedding and Life Cycle Celebrant. Helen is an Interfaith Minister, an Officiant and has been a Social Worker for 30 years. As a Social Worker, Helen helped people to share their life stories. Now Helen  specializes in helping couples to share their love story as part of their ceremony.