Weddings And Dreams

(3)

Fremont, CA

Your Dream Wedding Starts Here!

Weddings and Dreams is a family-oriented business here to take care of you. Our staff is excited to help you create your dream wedding! We carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids/flowergirl dresses, evening dresses, wedding accessories, tuxedo rentals, and barong tagalogs. Set up an appointment today!

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

40530 Albrae St, Fremont, CA

Wedding and Dreams

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Cristina D

They provided great customer service with no pressure. Always helped even after their closing time. I got my dress and all my bridemaid dresses and my future husband's tux and all his bestmen. Loved it!

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Irene M

I loved my dress. Tried it on the first session, but was not sure how I felt. I could not help but go back to weddings and dreams and try it on again. When I did, there was no going back. I loved that they knew me by name and steamed my dress for me before the wedding. My only complaint is that the bag in which they gave me my dress had a few holes and I don't believe it is the original bag that came with my dress when I ordered it.

beautiful gowns and handsome barongs

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Christine C

Went here to purchase a barong for my then fiancee for our wedding.  The man who helped us was friendly, helpful, and not pushy.  Answered all our questions about barongs and gave helpful tips (i.e. wearing a red shirt underneath to match my red Chinese dress).  We found a style of barong we liked for my fiancee but it did not come in his size.  We didn't have time to order it in my fiancee's size since our wedding was in 4 days.  Fortunately they knew a good tailor who they brought the barong to and had it altered and ready in time for our wedding.   The cost of the alteration was very reasonable. Before coming here I checked 3 other stores that carried barongs, all of them had a smaller selection and were more expensive.  Even with the alteration, our  barong still cost less than the other stores.  My now husband looked handsome in his barong, it fit perfectly!  I even found a fabulous pair of earrings that complimented my white wedding dress! They also seem to have a beautiful selection of dresses.  If I knew about this place earlier I would have also browsed through their dresses. Much better service and selection than the nearby Wedding Gown Superstore (which honestly had the worst service I've ever encountered, but that's another story).  I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for formal occasion clothing. Service: 5 stars! Selection: 5 stars p. s. - The place is a little hard to find.  Park in the parking lot of Payless Furniture, the walk around the corner from Payless Furniture, the store faces Albrae Street.

Send Email