Wedicity Wedding Day Planning & Detailing

Chicago wedding planning & design services. Affordable planning packages and "day-of" coordination available. Owner, Tionna Van Gundy, has been planning weddings since 2008 and has planned numerous weddings and corporate events since 2004.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

171 N. Aberdeen St., Chicago, IL Chicagoland and surrounding areas (614) 432-2334
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Rachel K

Tionna was absolutely incredible. On our search for a planner/coordinator, we interviewed 6 different companies/individuals. Tionna stood out from the very beginning. She was not just a day-of coordinator. She was so proactive and met with us several times leading up to our... Read More wedding. We were planning remotely, as we are not from Chicago - and she was always SO accommodating to our schedule when in town. Tionna built us a timeline and kept us to it. She had everything laid-out so perfectly as to not overwhelm us with decisions. When we didn't have an exact answer, she offered us great suggestions that we ended up taking! She hooked us up with excellent vendors, when needed. Tionna took over communications with all of our vendors and venue far in advance of the big day, and executed FLAWLESSLY. Our wedding took place at Lacuna Lofts on multiple levels, and she got everyone and everything where it needed to be. On our day, we wanted to enjoy ourselves. I never once felt stress about logistics or plans - because I knew Tionna had things on lock. On top of her impeccable professionalism, Tionna is an absolute joy of a person. She made us feel so special throughout this process, and we couldn't recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

On the advice of a friend who had also used Wedicity, we hired Tionna for our August 2015 wedding and I could not have been more thrilled with her services! Tionna met with us multiple time before our wedding to create a timeline and get into contact with our vendors. She... Read More brought up details that we would have never even thought of and was incredibly organized. The day of our wedding went perfectly, mostly due to Tionna's attention to detail and take-charge personality. She was the point of contact for all of our vendors, wrangled guests/family flawlessly, and kept my husband and I stress free. We were able to truly enjoy our wedding because Tionna was handling all of the logistics. What really blew us away was when, at the end of the night, Tionna decided that she didn't feel comfortable leaving all of our things (gifts/decor/etc) at the venue overnight. She somehow managed to get everything from the venue to our hotel room, unpack it, and leave us a bottle of champagne chilling. :) Hiring Tionna at WediCity was honestly the best money we spent for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Sasha M

After fighting internal battles to hire a day-of wedding planner, we hired Tionna and it was the best decision we made. We were able to have the wedding day of our dreams and enjoy it. Tionna jumped in without hesitation about a month out. She was available to answer any... Read More questions and took initiative to fix everything and anything. She handled multiple personalities and out of this world requests by my husband. She was detailed, organized, easy to work with, calm and a joy to spend time with. The day of the wedding, Tionna was onsite to assist with the venue setup, vendor load-in/setup, and managing family and bridal party needs. The day was truly one of the happiest days of our lives. We also made a good friend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Annie L

Our wedding day would not have been the perfect day that we never wanted to end, without Tionna's planning and support. Period. We waited till the last minute to ask for assistance, but Tionna jumped in head first and began assisting us with the planning process about a month... Read More out and was onsite to ensure everything went smoothly. We had some issues with our venue and Tionna handled the situation with professionalism and ease, despite my husband and my frustration. She was detailed, organized, easy to work with, funny, and calm. We fully trusted she had everything under control and that she would ensure our wedding day would be flawless. The day of the wedding, Tionna was onsite bright and early to assist with the venue setup, vendor load-in/setup, and the family and bridal party arrivals. She made sure that my husband and I could solely focus on getting married and being able to enjoy every moment together, by handling the venue contacts, vendors, timeline, and every situation that came up. If anything didn't go as planned, we had no idea. The day ran unbelievably smoothly. We could not have asked for a better wedding day, it was absolutely perfect. We can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Mark E

Wedicity was a dream come true for our wedding. They are prompt, professional and made sure that we didn't miss out on any of the important parts during our planning period. The day of the wedding went off with out ANY worries. Much of the success of our wedding is due in part... Read More because of Tionna and her staff. We were blown away Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lorraine Y

Using Wedicity was the BEST idea! Tionna is so passionate about making sure your big day is exactly as you see it. She makes it all come to life with ease. I have never worked with someone so organized and ready and willing to give 110% toward the goal! Tionna helped my day... Read More become a reality and for that I am so grateful! I would not recommend anyone else! She is truly fantastic!!

Tionna Van Gundy

I have a thing for details and your wedding needs someone who puts love into YOUR wedding day details! I have been fortunate enough to work within most segments of the event planning and hospitality industries. This allows me to give my clients a true white glove experience and flawless service. In 2004 I became a certified wedding planner where I furthered my passion for the wedding industry. I gained the knowledge of an array of religious traditions and how to perfectly mix them in for a unique ceremony and the right design elements into a reception that will represent your love story.