Westmount Country Club

Woodland Park, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Finest in Elegant Occasions

Few sites in New Jersey compare to the newly renovated Westmount Country Club. Situated on top of Garret Mountain on 30 beautiful acres, our manicured gardens, charming gazebos, and outdoor terrace area can create the perfect backdrop for cocktail receptions, ceremonies, and photo opportunities.

Ballroom, Country Club

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

728 Rifle Camp Road, Woodland Park, NJ (973) 256-2700

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 E F

This venue exceeded all our expectations!! Prior to booking, we saw many venues but when we found the Westmount our search was over. What a fantastic group of people! Bobby and his team were amazing and made sure we had everything we needed to make this day perfect. What makes... Read More this place special is that they take such pride in what they do and it shows in the exceptional food, service and the beautifully kept place. Thank you for a memorable wedding Bobby, Andrew, Tom and all the staff at the Westmount!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Francesca M

A++++! If you're planning the wedding of your dreams, the Westmount County Club is the place to book. Our guests from NJ, NY and out of town were all blown away by the extravagance. People came up to us and said it was the best wedding they ever went to. Bobby was incredible... Read More and followed my husband and I around the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed. He truly was amazing and so was the maitre de'. The cocktail hour was amazing, the entrees and dessert was spectacular. We had a perfect day at the perfect venue.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Natasha A

Thank you to the westmount for the best night of our lives. I have never experienced such amazing service and attention to detail. The Westmount is already the most beautiful venue, but they made it even more special. To have a room full of italians impressed by your food is not... Read More an easy task and a week later our guest cannot stop raving. Even the Westmount's recommendation on who to use for certain services and vendors was the best. I love the westmount and am forever grateful for the best party and night of my life. I cannot wait to have a family so that every event can be there. <3

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Irene D

We booked WMCC almost 2 years in advance for our wedding reception. My now-wife, initially came here on a whim from some friends suggestion and she instantly fell in love with it. I had not seen many venues, but to be honest, I really was impressed with the venue, especially... Read More their cocktail area. We worked with Stephanie, who was amazing throughout the entire process from start to end. She's not your typical banquet manager, as she is more personable and easy to talk to. Never had we felt pressured to add-on anything, and made reasonable suggestions to meet our budget. Come wedding day, we had Karen assigned to us as our maitre 'd who also was just as amazing. She made sure we ate during our cocktail hour and reception, something that doesn't happen often for the new bride and groom. She was very keen into keeping up with our timeline, and was able to make accommodations on the fly. Between our band, photographer, and videographer she was able to manage them as well and orchestrated the perfect reception in our eyes. Our guests continually rave about our reception especially about the cocktail hour, the Viennese hour, and we surprised our guests with a candy truck that also provided white castle. Our wedding reception is something we will never forget and we cannot wait to hopefully attend another wedding there in the future.

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Mary Grace G

If I could have picked 0 stars I would have. The Westmount had been my dream venue for YEARS. When my fiance and I got engaged, this was the first place we looked. He even said why bother making appointments elsewhere if this is where you want (thank God I did!). We basically... Read More got a half ass tour of the site. When we got there, two weddings must have been going on. We walked around the ballroom and cocktail hour space ourselves waiting to meet with someone. The receptionist kept moving us around. Then apparently she started to meet with us because I guess everyone else was too busy to give us any time of day. (Earlier she said she was the receptionist and that someone else was going to show us around) we sat in a little room, she fed us (Food was good though!) showed us pictures of cakes on an iPad, gave us prices, and sent us on our way. Not a tour of the grounds, no information about the venue, nothing. We left confused and thought this can't possibly be the way we see venues. The next day we visited two other venues and managers personally showed us around and took the time to show their interest in our business. Westmount could have cared less. What a huge disappointment!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 bill v

As a venue, the are quite good. But I must report that as a Customer you will be treated Horrribly. They have no ethics and Westmount management will steal from you as you proceed with your financial arrangements. They can not be trusted! You will not be treated fairly; they... Read More LOOK for ways to put their hands in your pockets. I would NEVER do business with them again and can not recommend them for any event. They have ruined our experience and I have been forced to hire an attorney to resolve our issues. THOUSANDS of dollars is at stake. Sorry, stay away!

2018-02-11T11:39:54 Response from the vendor

What Mr. Von Jura is failing to say is the wedding was cancelled three months prior to the date. The Westmount Country Club has done everything in their power to re-book the date to minimize financial damages that would be sustained by both parties. In... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Vito B

Bobby Golucci and the team at westmount country club helped create one of the best nights of our lives. We recently held an engagement party there. To call them Gay friendly is an understatement. They consistently went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and welcomed... Read More in their spectacular venue. They have exceeded every expectation we had with regard to cuisine, decor, and most importantly, customer service. We are big foodies, and the cuisine is over the top in every way! Another key indicator describing the quality of service at the Westmount is the preferred vendors they reccomended. We booked our florist and photographer from their preferred vendor list and they were excellent, and very eagar to provide us with affordable pricing options. They are truly a must-see venue, and we can’t wait to return as guests.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jamie K

We could not be happier with our wedding experience at the Westmount! Tom was incredibly helpful and attentive throughout our planning months and ensured all of our questions were answered and details were taken care of. Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the... Read More sunset looked from the balcony and inside of the Continental room, as well as how impressed they were with the cocktail hour spread. The day of the wedding, Fred and staff were beyond attentive and made sure we (and our families) constantly had drinks in our hands and a great selection of food in the bridal suite during the start of the cocktail hour. The "pre-cocktail hour", complete with drinks and a selection of food, was a great surprise addition for early arriving guests as well. All of our decorations, favors, and unique table signs were displayed beautifully throughout the rooms. Many of our guests had great reviews as well, with one summing up our feelings quite accurately - "That was the best wedding I've ever been to!". We hope we are invited back to the Westmount for a wedding in the near future to enjoy everything all over again!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Theresa S

Amazing!! The setting and food are out of this world. We got married in the continental room and the windows create such a beautiful setting. The Venetian table is something out of a fairytale. The staff is what makes this place priceless though. Tomasso was out banquet manager... Read More and everyone working the night of our wedding was great. I was so carefree and felt like the Queen all night. I had no worries all night - everything was organized , ran so smoothly, and was taken care of. for us. The Westmount created the fairytale wedding and the atmosphere for me to relax and enjoy every second of it

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole S

Every expectation we had for our wedding day was blown out of the water. Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning two years ago until the big day yesterday. The staff was extremely accommodating, helpful, and welcoming. We had the PERFECT October... Read More wedding and the grounds were just beautiful and decorated so nicely for our outdoor ceremony. The cocktail hour was outstanding. The reception and Viennese hour really blew everyone away. We received so many compliments. We couldn’t have chose a more perfect venue.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina A

The Westmount exceeded ALL of our expectations. We knew we were getting quality food and service and a gorgeous venue when we booked with Bobby G, but we never could have imagined how classy, extravagant, professional, and just overall AMAZING our wedding day would be. The... Read More cocktail hour was insanity, and DELICIOUS. Endless amounts of food that our guests are STILL talking about. Dinners came out HOT and also so tasty and make with quality ingredients. (Coming from an Italian family with amazing cooks, we KNOW these things and everything was truly of the utmost quality). Our Viennese dessert was honestly a showstopper that even my husband and I didn't know was going to happen!! We and everyone else were speechless!! The presentation of everything was just gorgeous and done with so much class, I swear I could go on for days about it all. Bobby, Karen and the staff were SO attentive the entire night. Anything we wanted, they made sure we had it. Anything we couldn't find at the end of the night, they made sure they found and brought to us before we left. There was never a time when you didn't return to your seat with your napkin re-folded and your glass refilled. Working with Bobby was like talking to family. He could NOT have been more accommodating or kind to us through the whole process. Now, I'm dying for the next wedding or event so we can go back!! Simply the BEST!!! xox

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Brittaney D

Let me begin this review by saying I had an excellent wedding and our guest can’t stop talking about it! From the out of this world cocktail hour to the amazing Venetian hour, they exceeding our expectations. But.... everything leading up to the wedding was nothing like the... Read More

night of the wedding. Let me start by saying the fact that we had to use their florist was so stressful, until we met Pedestals, they were a pleasure to deal with. One of the many issues I had was with Anna at the front desk. She couldn’t even answer simple questions, like making an appointment for our food tasting and her favorite phrase was “you need to TEXT Tommaso.” After that they had me schedule my “food tasting” appointment and they never informed me I should have our foods picked out prior to the appointment. My husband and I felt very uncomfortable and when we would ask for their suggestions, they would say, “It’s whatever you like.” Tommaso did make it up to us and threw in a few things. A few days before our wedding we went and dropped off our stuff for the wedding. When Anna pulled out our file, in big letters on the bottom it read “PROBLEM”, I want to know, what was there a problem with? Our money? Or were we a problem? So unprofessional! Then it came time for our wedding night. Everything was beautiful and went smoothly. Until it came time to give the Maitre D fee. Once I handed Fred the required $1500 he was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Literally disappeared and left us there with the staff cleaning up. They throw great parties but the most unprofessional staff I have ever met. They leave you in the dark about what needs to be done and they have WAY TOO MANY RULES!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jennifer M

What else can I say except that our wedding reception was perfection thanks to The Westmount Country Club! Not only are the grounds simply gorgeous, the entire venue is so beautiful! We had our reception in the Continental Room which has floor to ceiling windows which overlook... Read More the skyline (and yes, the sunset views are breathtaking!). Bobby was so helpful throughout the planning process and was with us the entire night to make sure everything was perfect. The service is truly next level and the food is out of this world! If you're looking for the best of the best, look no further than the Westmount Country Club! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jen A

They know the wedding business! Bobby & his team take care of you from the moment you walk in the door to book to the last second of your wedding. They were very attentive throughout the night and ensured that the bride, groom, AND parents were able to truly enjoy! A perfect 10... Read More in the world of wedding venues!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Michele B

My husband and I had our wedding at The One and Only Westmount CC in June 2017. Bobby and his team were the best! Everything, and I mean everything, was taken care of for us. The staff was professional and courteous. The food was out of this world and our guests continue to rave... Read More about the amazing cocktail hour, four course dinner, and the gelato cart and fresh zeppoles. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our special day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ravi S

Horrible to deal and they don't want to work with Indian events. The sales man Bobby asked me what price do I want per person and he responded with that will never work at WestMount and didn't give a reason why and just stopped responding to me. Wasn't even will to work with me... Read More on a price

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lorraine L

Our wedding at the Westmount was nothing short of amazing. Aside from the beautiful grounds and venue itself--the people that work there will truly do anything to make sure your day is perfect. The service is absolutely impeccable. They were helpful from the beginning and... Read More throughout our year of planning I was always able to call and ask a question and get an answer right away. I would highly recommend The Westmount Country Club--they will truly make your wedding so memorable and do everything for you to have the most perfect day. You have nothing to worry about with the Westmount.

2017-05-23T12:29:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Here at The Westmount, we take pride in providing exceptional service and will always be happy to assist our brides every step of the way. We are honored... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Jennifer A

I got married here 15 years ago- I have to be honest, I don't remember much. When I decided to have my birthday party here, I was surprised and impressed on how much it had changed, for the better. The decor was new, the ceilings were higher and they had a slew of signature... Read More drinks. And i was happy to see how affordable the price was! They are so willing to work with you and your budget. Tommaso was amazing. He made sure everything went without a hitch. I was nervous because I had two different vendors for linens and 2 different ones that I rented lounge furniture from, also the floral company and all of the performers I hired were ala cart. With so much going on, I was sure that something would be misplaced or wrong. Nope. The whole staff at the Westmount treated me like family and they were so meticulous about everything. The food was deliscious and non stop. They assigned a server to me for the night. Dawid! He was this tall, skinny, kid and he was my shadow- everytime I turned around, he was there- like lurch! "Can I get you something? Where's your drink? Did you eat? Let me get you food". I want to know where I can hire one of those! He catered to my every need! This was an adult party but of course I had my kids there and my nieces and nephews too ,to keep them company.This is a family owned business and it's nice to see people that were so nice to my kids and all my guests and that seemed to care so much. The room was beautiful! My party was in the continental room. Tomasso, Stephanie, Bobby, Annette, Dawid, Tricia... sorry if I left out any names, but you all rocked! I really can't Thank you enough! I can't wait for the next time I have an event to plan! My daughters Sweet 16 maybe? Time will tell- but Bravo to the Westmount! This is where your party needs to be!

2017-04-29T14:17:41 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your special night here at The Westmount Country Club and we are grateful you took the time to write such a kind review. We take pride in providing all of our guests with quality food and service... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Cathy F

Fini/DiPilato Wedding What an amazing celebration we had! Stephanie and the staff took care of everything from placing family pictures out for us to reserving a table at the cocktail hour for the parents and bride and groom. The food was above and beyond what we expected and... Read More the service was like I have never seen. They are very attentive to the family and wanted to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. My son and daughter-in-law could not have chosen a better venue for it was really a no worry evening. We are still getting phone calls telling us how great the evening was. I would highly recommend The Westmount! Thank you again Westmount for helping us create such a wonderful memory. Dan & Cathy Fini

2017-04-29T14:20:38 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to hear you had a great wedding! Here at The Westmount, we take pride in providing all of our guests with quality food and service to match. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to write... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 A V

Wow! Choosing the Westmount Country Club was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding this past August. Bobby was terrific to work with, always available to speak to us or let us see the space when we were figuring out details such as the seating... Read More chart. He led a great team on the day of, coordinating among the staff so we could live in the moment. Many venues will promise you a lot of things, but the Westmount truly delivers. They made our families feel like VIPs, which allowed us to relax in the fact that everyone was having a great time at our reception. The space and service for the price is a tremendous value. Would absolutely recommend to any couple looking to host a reception.

2017-04-06T14:12:07 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all of your kind words and are so happy you chose The Westmount to be a part of your special day. Your kind words will be passed along to the staff. On behalf of The Westmount, we wish you a lifetime of happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Alissa H

We had the wedding of OUR DREAMS in the Continental Room at The Westmount Country Club on 12.30.16. From the second we booked with Stephanie, our experience was nothing short of perfection. Every detail was covered with the staff. Our Maitre De, Karen, even sent us a... Read More schedule of the evening in advance. The food was exquisite, the drinks were perfect (including our 'signature cocktails'), the venue was absolutely gorgeous, the staff was incredible, and Stephanie and Karen bent over backwards to ensure that our night went off without a hitch. They even packed up food and desserts for my husband and I to take with us. Our guests are still raving about every part of the night! Everyone said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alice K

It was an April wedding. The ceremony was outside and reception inside. The entire wedding from start to finish could not have been better. The food was outstanding. The service impeccable. Fred was so wonderful and paid such attention to detail. I couldn't have asked for... Read More anything more!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Mary M

All our guests had a blast. The food and service were great. We dealt with Bobby and he made sure everything went smoothly, and we followed up with us a few time leading up to the wedding to check if we needed anything. Great venue, we loved it.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Paola I

Thank you Westmount Country Club for making my husband and mine dream wedding come true! Bobby you were great to work with and made sure we had everything we wanted and needed.. everyone can't stop talking about how beautiful westmount is and how great the food and service was.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Laura R

Everything was perfect! the food was amazing, overall and excellent choice our guests had an amazing time.