Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Denver, CO (303) 578-2255

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

I found Meagan through The Knot and I'm so glad we did! She is so talented, creative, and an absolute joy to work with. We live in Colorado, but got married in Florida, so I wasn't sure how everything would work - but Meagan made it happen! She made all of paper goods for our... Read More wedding - invitation suite, escort cards, table numbers, programs, and thank you cards. We had very simple ideas and Meagan was able to create several different options for us to choose from. We received so many compliments on her work and how well everything came together! I would recommend Whimsy Design Studio to anyone planning their wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jon-mikel P

Meagan is super talented and easy to work with. I was planning my wedding from out of state and hired Meagan to design and print the wedding programs, escort cards, and several display signs. I gave Meagan a sample of our invitation suite and she mirrored the design in our... Read More programs, signs, etc. Everything came out coordinated, customized, and within our budget. I had an amazing experience with Meagan and highly recommend her for all of your wedding design needs!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Megan T

Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio is super easy to work with and does AMAZING work. She has a true talent and brings your visions to life. I definitely recommend her for any of your events!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Katie S

Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio is a DREAM. She worked within our budget to create the most beautiful signage and details for our wedding day. Her creativity is AMAZING and I could not have been happier with her work!!!! And I really didn't have to do anything- which was... Read More great!! I just explained our theme/vision and she came up with the rest and it was JUST WHAT I WANTED!!! She made the most unique itinerary sign for our wedding and it came out even better than I ever could have imagined!!!I give her 100 stars out of ten!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Beth K

Such a joy to work with for my daughter's wedding. My daughter had a destination wedding and Meagan was able to offer creative ideas for the details of the wedding and reception. Meagan is organized, creative, attentive and she is so nice! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Alex S

We were introduced to Meagan at Whimsy from our wedding planner, and OH MY GOSH I am SO thankful! Meagan was a pleasure to work with. I am not the creative type at all, so we vaguely told her our idea for the wedding and she brought that to life in a fully customized invitation... Read More suite. The invites turned out like art, I cannot wait to frame one up on our wall. She is also doing the 'day of' signage, and I cannot express how excited I am to see what she does with that piece of the wedding! I would 100% use her again for our next event!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lisa B

We were introduced to Meagan by our wedding planner, and we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. She is one of the most creative, bubbly people you’ll meet and an absolute joy to work with. She did several different elements for our wedding day from our invitation suite to... Read More our ceremony backdrop, escort board, signage and beyond. She’s not afraid to think outside the box and is totally on board to take on a challenge. We were so happy with how everything came together and could not recommend Whimsy Design Studio enough! We love you, Meagan!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Dana C

Meagan is truly a joy to work with. She is creative, professional and patient with her clients. I am SO GLAD we hired her for all of our stationary and paper decor needs. When we started our stationary design process, our vision for the wedding wasn't fully defined. It was... Read More actually our conversations with Meagan that helped us narrow in on a style and aesthetic for the big day. She named what we were thinking, and used her talent to dial in all of the details. Our invitation suite was a perfect "taste" of the weekend for our guests. From the color palette to the hand-drawn map, Meagan's expertise created something that was classic enough to stand the test of time, but different enough to meet our contemporary tastes. We also added calligraphy for the envelopes and assembly for the invitations. The finished product received so many complements from our guests. Not only did we get to admire Meagan's creativity on our invitations, but Meagan made several signs for our wedding in addition to designing the menus, seating chart, etc. All of it was even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. I would absolutely hire Meagan for your stationary needs.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kent N

Meagan truly is one of a kind. She was so enjoyable to work with, a natural at what she does. Meagan did our invitations, the calligraphy for our envelopes, our day of program, a little message for our wedding gift bags. She did it all!! I have never received so many... Read More compliments!!! I am planning on framing the invitation and putting it up in our home as it is just that gorgeous. She made all my hopes come to reality so beautifully and effortlessly. I will absolutely be recommending Meagan and will be working with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Aline R

Meagan was spectacular. Our invitations were gorgeous, and we received so many compliments on them. Meagan was very accommodating to my requests, even the last minute ones. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kim W

Meagan is the best! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is also responsive, knowledgeable, and very kind. I had only dreamed of having my wedding envelopes addressed with calligraphy and when I found Whimsy Design and spoke with Meagan, the dream became a reality. Her... Read More pricing is very fair and she is realistic on the timeline. She made our envelopes as well as custom wooden hangers for my bridesmaids and flower girls. Everything turned out better than I could have hoped and I cannot wait to work with her again! I absolutely recommend Meagan and Whimsy Design Studio to anyone looking at add a custom touch to their event.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amy P

Meagan is really the best ever! She made my invitation dreams come true. We worked on a unique one-of a kind design for my destination wedding. I was more than excited with the result. I am also a professional in the wedding industry as an event planner, my first choice was... Read More Whimsy and I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 kelsey w

Meagan at Whimsey was a joy to work with. She had the most creative, beautiful ideas that fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. I got more compliments on our wedding invitations than I could count. The detail she put into designing my invitations was so impressive, and I... Read More was always very pleased! I sent her countless e-mails to check on how things were coming, and she always got back to me in a timely manner. I was so happy with her work, I had her make my table numbers and menu, which also turned out beautiful! Meagan definitely has a special talent, and if you use her, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kellie M

Meagan is wonderful to work with and her creativity is unparalleled. As a wedding planner I work very hard to make sure I am choosing the best and most professional vendors for my clients, and Meagan has proved to be just that. I will continue working with Meagan for my... Read More clients' print materials and would recommend her to anyone who has a special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hadley R

Meagan at Whimsy was amazing to work with for our wedding! I came to her needing my reception paper pieces, calligraphy and signage turned around really quickly and she got me everything I needed on time and looking great! She understood my vision and was also able to offer... Read More other ideas that were great ones. She is not only a creative, but also extremely professional and organized, which made it super easy for me! Thank you Meagan!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

Meagan was fabulous to work with. She was responsive and had great ideas. Our friends and family raved about the invitations that Meagan designed. Working with her was a highlight of wedding planning!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Simply put, Meagan is a true master of her craft! She was able to take our initial ideas and create an invitation suite that was completely unique and personable-- just what we had envisioned. During the process, Meagan bent over backwards to ensure things went as smoothly as... Read More possible. We highly recommend Whimsy Design Studio if you're looking to invest in an awesome designer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Meagan was such a delight to work with!! Not only did she totally get the concept I was going for, but she added some ideas of her own that were completely amazing -- seriously, if there is ever a time to have someone paint a watercolor of you and your fiancé's names intertwined... Read More in a beautiful garland design, your wedding is it!! We also had her to some on-site calligraphy, and she knocked it out of the park. Everyone was raving about how beautiful all of the signage was, and loved taking home their marble tiles with their names on them. I can tell Meagan truly enjoys and cares about what she's doing; not only does that translate into the final product, but her positive energy during every meeting (and especially during set-up, which was definitely a long process) was such a great balance to the stress that is wedding planning. Along with her flexibility and creative ideas, I would absolutely recommend Meagan to anyone looking for amazing custom invites and signage!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Tori D

Not actually to happy with this invitation Designer. Being a designer myself it was hard to be impressed with what Meagan came up with. Her designs were boring a rudimentary for the first round to be sure, nothing like what is on her website or in her portfolio. And when we met... Read More again to revise and come to a conclusion on the invitations the next round still came out with mistakes and issues. Meagan is very professional and I appreciate her paying me back part of my deposite after quiting and not finishing. But I was not impressed at all to be honest.

2016-01-06T17:35:15 Response from the vendor

Tori, I'm very sorry to see that you felt the need to write this review after I thought we resolved this amicably in private. We both agreed that the initial project scope you provided did not match your very specific expectations; expectations which were not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Abbey C

Absolutely love everything about working with Whimsy! Meagan has it all — incredible design skills, acute professionalism, and spice! She approaches her work with contagious excitement and is great at listening to and adapting to her clients' vision.

Couldn't have asked for better invites, RSVP cards

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Emilie R

Meagan's wedding invitations rock. Period. She can do custom designs or, if you're like me and on a tight budget, she's got some awesome, really affordable options on Etsy. Either way, expect great customer service -- she even volunteered to deliver our order herself, rather... Read More than make me pay for shipping -- strong design sense and tons of compliments from your guests. We could't have asked for better invites and RSVP cards.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Valerie S

It would be the WORST mistake of your life if you DIDN'T pick this company!! After searching tirelessly through several different invitation vendors and not finding anything that truly felt like me, I stumbled upon Whimsy Design Studio. All I can say is wow. From the moment that... Read More my husband and I had our first conference call with Meagan we knew we had hit the wedding jackpot. Even though we lived in Texas and Meagan is based in Colorado, she was still able to perfectly convey the exact essence of what we wanted with our Save the Dates and invitations without ever even meeting in person!!! Everything was set and done in an extremely timely manner and I enjoyed every second of working with Whimsy Design Studio. She is flawless and a hard worker and will work her hardest to ensure that your wedding invitations are exactly what you dreamed of!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Valerie S

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Meagan was one of my favorite wedding vendors! Not only did she re-create exactly what I wanted but she was incredibly flexible and helpful during crunch time! I didn't give Meagan the easiest task, our wedding wasn't very traditional, we wanted a lot of it to be unique and... Read More different and Meagan didn't hesitate to design it all perfectly! Her pieces fit into our wedding perfectly! She did it all in short notice and she ran multiple errands for me during crunch time just to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Seriously, well deserved five stars, you will not regret hiring Meagan!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren S

Meagan is absolutely amazing at what she does! I've collaborated with her on multiple projects, weddings, and events and her work is absolutely flawless. It's of the highest quality and unique to the client's needs. If it's paper goods or even just design work, Meagan will work... Read More with you until your vision comes to life for your event! Her attention to detail is perfection, I highly recommend her.