Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Denver, CO (303) 578-2255

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Aline R

Meagan was spectacular. Our invitations were gorgeous, and we received so many compliments on them. Meagan was very accommodating to my requests, even the last minute ones. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kim W

Meagan is the best! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is also responsive, knowledgeable, and very kind. I had only dreamed of having my wedding envelopes addressed with calligraphy and when I found Whimsy Design and spoke with Meagan, the dream became a reality. Her... Read More pricing is very fair and she is realistic on the timeline. She made our envelopes as well as custom wooden hangers for my bridesmaids and flower girls. Everything turned out better than I could have hoped and I cannot wait to work with her again! I absolutely recommend Meagan and Whimsy Design Studio to anyone looking at add a custom touch to their event.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amy P

Meagan is really the best ever! She made my invitation dreams come true. We worked on a unique one-of a kind design for my destination wedding. I was more than excited with the result. I am also a professional in the wedding industry as an event planner, my first choice was... Read More Whimsy and I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 kelsey w

Meagan at Whimsey was a joy to work with. She had the most creative, beautiful ideas that fit the theme of our wedding perfectly. I got more compliments on our wedding invitations than I could count. The detail she put into designing my invitations was so impressive, and I... Read More was always very pleased! I sent her countless e-mails to check on how things were coming, and she always got back to me in a timely manner. I was so happy with her work, I had her make my table numbers and menu, which also turned out beautiful! Meagan definitely has a special talent, and if you use her, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kellie B

Meagan is wonderful to work with and her creativity is unparalleled. As a wedding planner I work very hard to make sure I am choosing the best and most professional vendors for my clients, and Meagan has proved to be just that. I will continue working with Meagan for my... Read More clients' print materials and would recommend her to anyone who has a special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hadley R

Meagan at Whimsy was amazing to work with for our wedding! I came to her needing my reception paper pieces, calligraphy and signage turned around really quickly and she got me everything I needed on time and looking great! She understood my vision and was also able to offer... Read More other ideas that were great ones. She is not only a creative, but also extremely professional and organized, which made it super easy for me! Thank you Meagan!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

Meagan was fabulous to work with. She was responsive and had great ideas. Our friends and family raved about the invitations that Meagan designed. Working with her was a highlight of wedding planning!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Simply put, Meagan is a true master of her craft! She was able to take our initial ideas and create an invitation suite that was completely unique and personable-- just what we had envisioned. During the process, Meagan bent over backwards to ensure things went as smoothly as... Read More possible. We highly recommend Whimsy Design Studio if you're looking to invest in an awesome designer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Meagan was such a delight to work with!! Not only did she totally get the concept I was going for, but she added some ideas of her own that were completely amazing -- seriously, if there is ever a time to have someone paint a watercolor of you and your fiancé's names intertwined... Read More in a beautiful garland design, your wedding is it!! We also had her to some on-site calligraphy, and she knocked it out of the park. Everyone was raving about how beautiful all of the signage was, and loved taking home their marble tiles with their names on them. I can tell Meagan truly enjoys and cares about what she's doing; not only does that translate into the final product, but her positive energy during every meeting (and especially during set-up, which was definitely a long process) was such a great balance to the stress that is wedding planning. Along with her flexibility and creative ideas, I would absolutely recommend Meagan to anyone looking for amazing custom invites and signage!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Tori D

Not actually to happy with this invitation Designer. Being a designer myself it was hard to be impressed with what Meagan came up with. Her designs were boring a rudimentary for the first round to be sure, nothing like what is on her website or in her portfolio. And when we met... Read More again to revise and come to a conclusion on the invitations the next round still came out with mistakes and issues. Meagan is very professional and I appreciate her paying me back part of my deposite after quiting and not finishing. But I was not impressed at all to be honest.

2016-01-06T17:35:15 Response from the vendor

Tori, I'm very sorry to see that you felt the need to write this review after I thought we resolved this amicably in private. We both agreed that the initial project scope you provided did not match your very specific expectations; expectations which were not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Abbey C

Absolutely love everything about working with Whimsy! Meagan has it all — incredible design skills, acute professionalism, and spice! She approaches her work with contagious excitement and is great at listening to and adapting to her clients' vision.

Couldn't have asked for better invites, RSVP cards

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Emilie R

Meagan's wedding invitations rock. Period. She can do custom designs or, if you're like me and on a tight budget, she's got some awesome, really affordable options on Etsy. Either way, expect great customer service -- she even volunteered to deliver our order herself, rather... Read More than make me pay for shipping -- strong design sense and tons of compliments from your guests. We could't have asked for better invites and RSVP cards.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Valerie S

It would be the WORST mistake of your life if you DIDN'T pick this company!! After searching tirelessly through several different invitation vendors and not finding anything that truly felt like me, I stumbled upon Whimsy Design Studio. All I can say is wow. From the moment that... Read More my husband and I had our first conference call with Meagan we knew we had hit the wedding jackpot. Even though we lived in Texas and Meagan is based in Colorado, she was still able to perfectly convey the exact essence of what we wanted with our Save the Dates and invitations without ever even meeting in person!!! Everything was set and done in an extremely timely manner and I enjoyed every second of working with Whimsy Design Studio. She is flawless and a hard worker and will work her hardest to ensure that your wedding invitations are exactly what you dreamed of!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Valerie S

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Meagan was one of my favorite wedding vendors! Not only did she re-create exactly what I wanted but she was incredibly flexible and helpful during crunch time! I didn't give Meagan the easiest task, our wedding wasn't very traditional, we wanted a lot of it to be unique and... Read More different and Meagan didn't hesitate to design it all perfectly! Her pieces fit into our wedding perfectly! She did it all in short notice and she ran multiple errands for me during crunch time just to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Seriously, well deserved five stars, you will not regret hiring Meagan!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren S

Meagan is absolutely amazing at what she does! I've collaborated with her on multiple projects, weddings, and events and her work is absolutely flawless. It's of the highest quality and unique to the client's needs. If it's paper goods or even just design work, Meagan will work... Read More with you until your vision comes to life for your event! Her attention to detail is perfection, I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Meagan has been so great and easy to work with! A year ago she designed my housewarming/ engagement party invitations. Most recently she designed my wedding invitations just a few weeks before her own wedding! She was fantastic, responsive and timely. Plus her designs rock!!... Read More Thanks Meagan!

Our Daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Meghan was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly and both myself and the wedding couple were thrilled with the "hops" design, just what they were looking for. When I ran out of place cards because the person doing them messed up and it was getting closer to the wedding... Read More date and to her wedding date also (same day as our daughters xoxo) she stepped up and just gave the extras to me as a wedding gift to them. So very sweet and I had them by the end of the week besides. Whew, diverted problem. With that kind of PR she will go far. Keep up the good work, I will pass your name to everyone planning an event and congrats on your wedding day also. Michelle Rehrauer

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Katie C

Meagan was great to work with. I asked her to create a custom direction card and a do not disturb door hanger. Both came out beautiful. My guests were so impressed by the direction card. Her response time and flexibility were greatly appreciated.

2015-10-06T11:23:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind review, Katie! You were so much fun to work with. I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Marcie d

Meagan was a pleasure to work with! It took me a very long time to find wedding invitations that I liked and I happened to find one of her designs while searching online. Meagan was professional and quick to respond to all of my emails. The turn around time from initial contact... Read More to receiving our invitations in the mail was short, which was very important to us as we wanted to get our invitations out quickly. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful design she created and all of her help throughout the process!

2015-10-06T11:25:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet words, Marcie! I enjoyed working with you long distance to craft the perfect set for your big day - hope your wedding day was everything you envisioned and more!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Phylicia B

Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio helped me bring my vision to life. After a year of searching daily for a wedding invitation online,and never finding anything that matched "me" I stumbled upon whimsy design studio. I thought I could never afford custom invitations but decided to... Read More go for it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised by just how affordable they were! Meagan took my brief description and somehow depicted exactly what I invisioned. The quality of paper is excellent, the design was perfect, and Meagan's customer service was unmatched. She responds to emails promptly and is always so friendly. I would recommend Whimsy design studio to anyone and everyone I know. You won't be disappointed! Your wedding is such a special day, your stationary should reflect that!

2015-05-29T13:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review, Phylicia! You were such a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Ashleigh S

I cannot speak more highly of Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio. My fiance and I are having a craft beer themed wedding and I was having a difficult time finding wedding stationary that reflected this theme and our aesthetic. I stumbled upon Meagan's website where I found a craft... Read More beer styled shoot that I absolutely loved. I just knew Meagan would be able to create something just perfect for us, but I will admit, I was worried about the cost of a custom wedding suite. Now that I have our invitations in hand, I can honestly say that it's the best money we've spent on the wedding (and it was incredibly reasonable considering our suite an original design). After exchanging a few emails, Meagan called for a consultation and asked such thorough questions (some I hadn't even thought of) to get a sense of our vision. She provided three separate concepts, each beautiful and unique, but it was immediately clear to my fiance and I which one we loved the most. Once we settled on the them, Meagan created a matching reply card and a map based on our venue, which fit perfectly in our pocket folders. She even made a custom hops and barley liner for our envelopes. Our wedding suite is just perfect all thanks to Meagan. She is incredibly talented, responsive, and easy to work with. I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding design truly like no other.

2015-05-29T13:02:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words and point of view on the custom design process! I truly enjoyed working on your unique craft beer suite and can't wait to see how it fits in with the rest of your wedding details!

Perfect Suite - Distinctive and Unique

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Aubrey D

My daughter and I wanted her wedding invitation suite to be distinctive and unique. We described our design concept and wedding colors to Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio. She was responsive to our vision and provided draft concepts that we used to mix fonts and graphics,... Read More resulting in the perfect suite! The Thank You Notes are especially fabulous – the quality is unmatched! Meagan’s positive energy and enthusiasm are an added bonus – she is a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Laura M

We cannot thank Meagan with Whimsy Design Studio enough for how she made the visions we had for our wedding paper come to life. When we started out, we didn't realize how coordinating all of the paper elements (invites, programs, menus, table numbers etc.) really helps set and... Read More carry the mood of the wedding both before and throughout the day. Everything she has made is well thought out, personal, and beautiful. She even did a hand-drawn map for our invite set-it was amazing! We were told over and over again by our friends and family that our invites were the most beautiful and unique that people had ever seen--and while we may be biased, we definitely agree! Her work is from the heart, and that is so clear. We are so thankful for her tireless dedication to making sure every piece she created was absolutely perfect for us. She is a master of her craft, and we would most certainly recommend her to anyone looking for something affordable yet totally personal and unique for any type of event. And we love that we were able to support a local small business here in Denver-we had an excellent experience throughout the whole design process. Thanks, Whimsy Design Studio for being such huge part of our wedding day!

2015-05-08T22:14:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laura! I loved working with you and Justin on all the pieces for your wedding. You were both so easy to work with and so responsive to all of my ideas! Best of luck on your wedding... Read Less Read More

beautiful custom invitations

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Whimsy design studio recently did all of my wedding stationary for my wedding in July. It was absolutely wonderful working with meagan and everything she created was absolutely beautiful and unique. Meagan helps you to come up with custom and unique invitation ideas catered to... Read More your own personality and style. We had many phone calls and emails back and forth and she was available whenever I needed her. She made it so easy. If you have trouble thinking of designs or what you like, you can basically just describe your style and she will come up with a basic design/ draft for you that somehow is exactly what you were thinking. I got so many compliments on my invitations and wedding stationary. She even made me and my husband a map of our "favorite places" in New Orleans that we put in our welcome bags. People could not stop talking about how they loved the map and thought it was such a cute design and idea. Meagan will work with you on every level. She is super professional, friendly and reliable. Whimsy design studio is one of the best decisions you could make for your wedding!!