Is this your business? claim it now

Wholesale Diamond Consultants

Frederick, MD

Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

5301 Buckeystown Pike Suite 104, Frederick, MD (301) 695-8068

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michael O

I got both my engagement ring and my wedding band from Wholesale Diamond Consultants! My husband had Wholesale Diamond recommended to him by a friend and we could not have been more impressed. Larry is the consultant and worked closely with us to design the ring of my dreams at... Read More a completely reasonable price. I wanted pearls on my ring and couldn't even find good example pictures online, but Larry totally understood my vision and the finished product is absolutely stunning. My husband and I walked in knowing zero about diamonds or rings, but Larry went over everything with us without judgement and we felt so comfortable waking out afterwards. I would recommend Wholesale Diamond Consultants to anyone!

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Melissa A

I did some research for the area and found great reviews on Wholesale Diamond in Frederick so I decided to check them out. I really could not be happier. My engagement ring was custom designed the way I wanted. My fiance found a pearl in an oyster he ate so I wanted to use that... Read More in a design that looked like an ocean wave. I would have never guessed how beautiful it turned out. On top of that they made my wedding band to fit right in with the engagement ring and it was even more beautiful. The gentleman at this shop are so nice and genuine. They work really hard to ensure you get what you want. On top of all that, they are so reasonably priced. With all the wedding requirements costing so much these days, it was refreshing to have something reasonable. Definitely check them out if you are looking for any jewelry, it will be worth your while!

PERFECTION, PROFESSIONALISM, & KINDNESS

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Dina D

Larry is the NICEST guy we've ever met. He will custom make you the rings of your dreams at a price you can afford. He is a lovely person, so genuine and sweet and knowledgeable. We will always go back for all of our jewelry needs.

I will never go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Judy C

After much frustration with the big box store jewelers in the shopping mall, my husband stopped into Wholesale Diamond Consultants when he was looking for my engagement ring. Larry patiently sat with him for hours, explaining the different considerations for buying diamonds, and... Read More helped him pick out a ring that I love. Then when it was time for us to buy my wedding band, I knew we had to go back to Larry. I showed him exactly what I wanted, and they made it perfectly for me. The level of care and service at WDC is light years beyond any store I've ever been in. Every time we go in, it feels like we're visiting an old friend. We will never use another jeweler, and we recommend WDC to everyone!

most beautiful rings

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Jaimie H

My husband wanted me to have the most beautiful engagement ring and he couldnt find one he liked so he found wholesale diamond. my ring is beautiful he got to sit one on one with a designer and design the perfect ring. they make a digital image then once that is approved they... Read More make a ring out of wax so you can see it an hold it. then they save the digital file so when it was time for my matching weddingband it was so easy. they pulled up the digital file and sent us a picture so we couuld see thhe pair together. couldnt have been betterr! and o top it off they clean my rings for free whenever i stop by!