New England's premier live entertainment resource.

In the early ‘80s, Kathy, a successful sales & marketing professional, and Tim, a Berklee College student & musician, launched Wilson Stevens with two exclusive bands and a commitment to treating others the way they wanted to be treated. Out the gate, they stood out from their competitors by being honest, transparent, and passionate about service. By sticking to that philosophy, today we’ve earned our reputation as the most trusted name in New England entertainment. As a company formed by musicians, we have proven instincts for what works - and what doesn’t. Our exclusive artists include Beantown, EYE2EYE, Splash!, Radiance, Groovin’ You, The Connection, Clique, Boss, Encore, FreeStyle, The Hub, Signature, Protege, One Step Ahead, Groove Alliance and Bayside.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Greater New England Area (978) 256-0360
INSTAGRAM

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Erin R

Signature!!! They were AMAZING! Working with Wilson Stevens productions was also such a positive experience. They were so professional and made everything seem less. Signature learned some new songs for us (Bruce!!) and kept the party going the whole night. 10/10. Love. Would... Read More highly recommend

2018-01-17T14:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Chelsey P

Everything about Wilson Stevens is top-notch. The communication before hand, availability, VERY friendly and helpful staff, and end product. We had an outstanding experience and EYE2EYE WAS OUTSTANDING. Definitely one of the highlights of our entire wedding. Guests, family,... Read More friends, everyone (especially us), loved them. We couldn't have made a better choice.and will forever recommend Wilson Stevens and EYE2EYE!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Danielle N

EYE2EYE was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! They are such a talented group! They were so fun and energetic, ALL of our guests were up dancing the ENTIRE night! We received so many compliments about the band as well!!! I just wish they could have played for another 5 hours!!! :)... Read More Thank You, EYE2EYE!! We love you!!!!

2018-01-17T14:05:47 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! So glad to hear that everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Courtney Y

We had Beantown for our wedding in May and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! The room was filled with so much energy and every single one of our guests had so much fun. We didn't leave the dance floor all night!!

2018-01-17T14:06:00 Response from the vendor

What a party! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Ricki M

The first call we made after getting engaged was to Beantown. We weren't going to pick a date unless they were available! They played at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and were fantastic. I didn't know it was possible, but they were even more energetic at our recent wedding! We... Read More and our guests were up on the dance floor the entire night. They are extremely talented musicians - they come down and sing with the crowd and get everyone involved - and Wilson Stevens is easy to work with. They welcome the couple's input for songs and overall feel of the night, and do an incredible job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing. I can't recommend them highly enough! And thank you to Beantown for the most memorable night!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Dawn C

Splash! I wish we could give them more stars!!! We were kinda nervous since we never saw Splash! before our wedding. We just watched their videos and I read a million reviews!! We couldn't be happier. They were absolutely AMAZING!! We had a smaller wedding and I was wondering... Read More if anyone would dance! They got everyone on the dance floor! All of our guests have been calling us and our parents and saying how amazing our band was! Im so happy we found them and working with Wilson Stevens was a pleasure. Everyone we talked to was very helpful & nice. Definitely made planning a wedding so much easier! Thank you again for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

2018-01-17T14:06:12 Response from the vendor

Thrilled that we exceeded your expectations! We’ll take all the stars you want to give, ha :-D

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristen P

Wilson Stevens and the band, One Step Ahead, made our wedding night an absolute blast! Working with Justin and Cheryl in the planning and booking process was seamless for both our band and our uplighting package -- they were responsive, transparent, open to any question or crazy... Read More request, and friendly. One Step Ahead with Dave LeBleu were truly fantastic -- they were flexible with adding in dancing time before we sat for dinner, working in certain songs that made the night extra special for our family and us, and kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. The band engaged the crowd, kept the energy high, and had a great mix of faster and slower songs so that even our 93 year old grandparents could take a turn on the dance floor. You will not go wrong with Wilson Stevens and One Step Ahead -- highly recommended! Thank you to both for making our night so fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Johanna B

Groove Alliance performed at our wedding and they were nothing short of amazing. This band put on a show! We did not give them much guidance on song choices and they nailed the playlist - clearly able to read the crowd and the feel of the night. The dance floor was packed... Read More start to finish and our guests LOVED them. Their 9 piece band was so much fun - dancing on chairs, playing through the crowd, instrument solos. Mike was a pleasure to work with and super helpful. Overall, our experience with Wilson Stevens and specifically Groove Alliance was the easiest, nicest, and best decision we made. Thank you, thank you!

2018-01-17T14:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kerry M

Working with Wilson Stevens was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We booked them based on a recommendation from a family friend and they were beyond incredible. Justin and Sam were so helpful from day one with our timeline and answered my many questions promptly... Read More and with great insight. They were incredibly professional. The band, Radiance, was also absolutely unbelievable!! We were able to see them live and they blew us away then and even more so at our wedding. Everyone was raving about how incredible the band was. Sal, who MC'd, did an awesome job staying on top of everything and being enthusiastic without being tacky during introductions. The set list was beyond perfect and they kept everyone dancing the whole night. I can't say enough good things about the band and the company. My only hope is that one of our friends will hire them so we can see them live again- they were just beyond words, absolutely incredible.

2018-01-17T14:06:33 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! Hopefully we’ll see you at another fabulous party soon.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kimberley H

I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens were for our October 2017 wedding. We had seen Eye 2 Eye at another wedding two years ago, but still wanted to go through the process of choosing a band. We reached out to Wilson Stevens who informed us of... Read More Showcases in our area. Let me tell you ... that was one of the BEST parts of our wedding planning process. We ate dinner and were entertained by all the amazing bands - but ultimately we had to go with our original choice, Eye 2 Eye, because they just blew us away. From the moment we signed the contract to the night of our wedding, we were treated with such professionalism and respect that we felt as though we were their only clients. Justin and Kaitlyn were amazing to work with and they were always readily available to answer any questions - whether by phone or email. I was VERY specific on what songs I wanted, what start and finish times I preferred, etc. and they adhered to all of my requests. There was also a very short turnaround time that they had to set up ... however, they did it with ease and never made me feel nervous about being able to get it done on time. We had the majority of our guests come up to us after our reception and for weeks after telling us how amazing our band was. They MADE the night and it was so special - our whole wedding was on the dance floor! Thank you a million times over to Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye - you made our wedding a night we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tia K

We loved everything about The Hub - and so did all of our guests! The first thing people bring up about our wedding is how amazing our band was. We wanted everyone on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what we got. They learned our first dance song and our last dance... Read More song and I wish I could listen to their versions over and over again. Could not be happier with our decision to use The Hub from Wilson Stevens for our wedding. 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lori A

We cannot say enough good things about PROTEGE! Rewinding to when we found PROTEGE online - Wilson Stevens and the whole PROTEGE team was extremely responsive, accommodating and flexible. We started with hiring them for the reception and added on services over the months... Read More leading up to our wedding. We had the absolute best time every second of the day. We were lucky enough for some of their band to join us for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. They played instrumental versions of some of our favorite songs that made for special touches during the procession and recession. During the cocktail hour they played a great variety of instrumental music that set a relaxed mood for the afternoon. Then from the second that we did the wedding party entrance, with Leah giving a great introduction, all the way through to the end of the night, PROTEGE kept every single guest on the dance floor. They had a wide range of songs, playing what we selected and playing to the crowds energy. At points of the night, we couldn't tell if our wedding guests were feeding off of PROTEGE's energy or if PROTEGE was feeding off of the wedding guests' energy - it was seamless and immersive. We wish we could relive this experience every weekend. Wilson Stevens and PROTEGE was flexible even down to the final hours leading up to the wedding. When we arrived at our wedding venue the weekend of, we found out that we had the space for an additional half hour beyond what we had initially contracted the band for. We worked with Katlin and Cheryl to coordinate having one of the band members DJ for the last half hour of our reception so that we could continue the party right down to the last minute. I'm not sure that a single guest ate the cake because everyone was too busy dancing all night. I cannot recommend PROTEGE and Wilson Stevens more!!

2018-01-17T14:06:49 Response from the vendor

Your review made our day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ryan J

We used Splash for our wedding and absolutely LOVED working with them! The band was one of the most important aspects of our wedding to us as we both love to dance, and so we did a lot of preliminary research reading reviews and speaking to bands before picking Splash. We were... Read More able to see them perform at one of the Wilson Stevens showcases and loved their high energy and chemistry as a group. We had such an amazing time on the dance floor at our wedding and will never forget what a special night it was. The group has such an amazing set list of top 40s hits as well as songs that will get all generations on the dance floor. We really appreciated the care the group took to take our musical preferences into account as they created the set. They also learned our first dance song and performed it beautifully. Everything made the night truly unforgettable! We hope we will get to work with Splash again in the future (my mom loved the band so much she is already taking about wanting to have a birthday dance party!).

2017-10-17T11:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of the kind words :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelsey K

We used Splash! for our wedding and they were amazing!!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and we had the best time. All of our guests were raving about the band and how energetic they were. I have nothing but positive things to say about the band and Wilson... Read More Stevens. The production company was incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and were very thorough in making sure our wedding was perfect. You will not be disappointed if you choose Wilson Stevens for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katina F

Aside from the fact that they were playing at our wedding, and therefore we might seem biased, we can wholeheartedly say that Eye2Eye was the best wedding band we have ever seen perform!!! Even before their performance, the band (through Katlin) was extremely communicative and... Read More made sure they had an understanding of the tone we wanted to set for our big day! On the day of our wedding, Jason took the lead in coordinating and confirming the timeline of events and he, Nella and Chauncey all made sure that the night ran smoothly. They kept the party going all night long and not once did we look around and see anyone sitting, which was exactly what we wanted!! Their vocals are incredible and the other musicians are a perfect compliment! Eye2Eye helped make our wedding a truly incredible night for us and one that we will never forget!! All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the band was and we cannot recommend them enough!!! We are forever grateful to each and every one of the members of this amazingly talented group of artists!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alissa L

I cannot recommend the band FreeStyle highly enough!!!! This band was amazing and made our wedding day! All of our guests were obsessed with them and could not stop raving about how entertaining and talented they are. The planning process with the band was extremely easy and... Read More flexible and they have a great method for identifying exactly what you are looking for. They kept the whole night going smoothly and really facilitated in the flow of events. You are getting more than just a band when you hire FreeStyle you are getting trusted organization of your night so it can be worry free for everyone else! Everyone is extremely talented and really able to get the crowd going! Thank you so much FreeStyle!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Julie B

I can not say enough good things about the Wilson Stevens company and our wedding band Protege! The band was INCREDIBLE. They played one great song after another and had my family dancing the ENTIRE TIME! They even played a few extra songs and went over their time limit which we... Read More SO appreciated. No one wanted the night to end. At times I had to glance over at the band to see if they were actually playing because it was so good I thought it might be a track. Top of the line musicians who were fun and full of endless energy. I would recommend this band to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much for making the night so very memorable. -Julie Broschard

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lindsay B

When my husband and I started to plan our wedding in Vermont, his parents insisted we hire Beantown. We heard rave reviews from multiple friends, family and coworkers and we knew they had to be part of our wedding – music and dancing is just too important at a wedding to mess... Read More around! We actually had a Friday wedding just to book them – they book up very quickly for Saturday nights. I worked with Anita leading up to our day and she was amazing – organized, helpful and offered great ideas while understanding exactly what we wanted. Now… the wedding… Beantown was everything we could have imagined and more. It’s been almost 2 months since we were married and we still have guests raving about them. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night! Beantown really got all guests, of all ages, dancing! Anita and the band even surprised us for our last dance and played a song that was special to us, as she knew we considered it for our first dance! They also learned 3 songs for our first dance and parent dances. Simply put, Beantown in incredible. We can’t wait to see them at a future wedding (as guests!) - THANK YOU BEANTOWN!

2017-10-17T11:58:46 Response from the vendor

It was a privilege to be part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brittany S

We used Beantown for our wedding in Maine a few weeks back and it was one of the best decisions we made over the course of the wedding weekend. They were seriously incredible. We had very specific requests of them in terms of music to play, guest performances by friends of ours,... Read More timing, etc. They not only accommodated each and every one but turned it into the party of a lifetime. We had guests literally throwing credit cards around at the end of the night saying "this was too good we have to pay somebody for this party!!!!" All in all Beantown is worth every penny and then some. Do yourself a favor and use them for your event!!!

2017-10-17T12:00:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Andrea M

Protege was amazing!!! Highly recommend them to anyone for any event! Everyone was great to work with. The band had every single one of our guests on the dance floor before our first course! Trust me these guys are worth the extra buck!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sage S

Groovin' You was absolutely wonderful! So fun, young, lots of energy. So many people kept coming up to me asking where they were from and how good the band was. the whole process was seamless and i couldn't have been happier. highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Allison M

Signature was the absolute best!!! They were on top of everything and so entertaining. I saw friends and family members dancing whom I have never seen dance in my life. 3 weeks later and people are still telling us how amazing they were. My mom has been driving me crazy all... Read More year griping that we paid so much for a band (before the wedding), but she is eating her words now and even talking about getting them again when my sister gets married. It's great when you can say "I told you so!"

2017-10-17T12:00:25 Response from the vendor

Glad we could your mom a believer ;) Congrats to you and yours!