Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE2EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, ENCORE, RADIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, GROOVE ALLIANCE, PROTÉGÉ, GROOVIN’ YOU, ONE STEP AHEAD, BOSS, THE HUB, BAYSIDE,  and CLIQUE. A second generation family business, Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. provides entertainment for every event imaginable, from intimate beachside weddings to NFL SuperBowls. Celebrating more than 30 years of service, Wilson Stevens is New England’s most trusted entertainment resource.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area (978) 256-0360
INSTAGRAM

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jaclyn R

Protege was the best part of the wedding! Everyone was great. They made everyone feel comfortable and were so accommodating. They played from every genre and got everyone out on the dance floor. The band created our first dnace and totally killed it! We loved every moment and... Read More cannot express how great they were. They will make your big day incredible!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susan G

Beantown played at my daughter's wedding and I cannot emphasize how amazing they were! The Bride and Groom wanted everyone to be dancing all night and this is exactly what they got!!! The music was fantastic and the band a total delight to work with. Wilson-Stevens is a very... Read More professional organization and made it very easy to do business with. We are so excited that we will be able to dance the night away at another wedding with Beantown in the Fall!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amanda S

Splash! played at our wedding a few weeks ago and the whole experience leading up to and including the wedding day truly could not have been better!!! They played at my sister's wedding five years ago and were awesome, so it was no surprise that every single person at our... Read More wedding was on the dancefloor all night! They were interactive with the crowd (especially my husband/the groom who tried to have a dance off with one of the lead singers who happens to be an incredible dancer haha!!!), they sounded amazing, and their song variety was spot on. I highly recommend Splash! and any other WSJ band!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kelly D

We had Beantown as our band for our wedding on 7/1/17 and we cannot say enough good things about them! Seriously, if there wasn't a character limit on this review I would write for days! Between the initial correspondence from our first inquiries right up until the night before... Read More the wedding they were always responsive and did everything to ensure we had THE BEST day! My husband's mother had a special song she found online that she wanted for their first dance and the band learned it specifically for us--incredibly thoughtful! It's been almost a week since our wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about them! They truly brought the house down! We are now talking about the next event we can have just so that we can get them back! Beantown, see you at our five year anniversary! ;)

2017-07-11T10:18:49 Response from the vendor

So glad we were able to make your day one to remember. See you at your five year ;)

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Purple Orchid E

As a vendor, working with Encore was a seamless task - we cannot get over how easy it was to work with everyone in the band - from the sound tech to the lead singer. The band had EVERYONE on their feet and by the end of the night, members of the band were on the dance floor with... Read More the guests, dancing and singing and taking selfies. It was so fun to watch from the outside - Encore was such a great addition to our couple's day. Thank you, Encore, for being such a great addition the the wedding industry!

2017-07-11T10:18:59 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Katie F

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Beantown. Our priority for our wedding was to have a band that kept us up and dancing all night and Beantown far exceeded that expectation. It has been 2 weeks since the big day, and people are still raving about them (and I think they... Read More will for years to come). They blew us and all of our guests away! From the start of the wedding, they had the entire crowd up on the dance floor. I saw relatives that I've never seen dance breaking it down!! The singers even came out into the crowd and let us sing. Every single musician is SO talented and they make you feel like celebrities all night. I cannot gush enough about this band. If you are even considering them, DO IT! You will not regret it and they will make your wedding the best night of your lives, as they did for us. Beantown, I only wish I could tell all of you in person how special and instrumental you were in making our wedding so perfect. Keep doing what you are doing and I hope to see you again someday soon!!!

2017-07-11T10:20:34 Response from the vendor

The gratitude is definitely felt! Thank you for so many kind words. <3

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Damon C

Super easy communication from the very beginning. Dealt with one person, Justin, from beginning to end and he was extremely easy to get in touch with and very accommodating. He answered all my questions and gave me very honest answers to help me feel confident about my decision... Read More to hire Encore for my wedding band. Super convenient conducting business with Wilson Stevens. The entire process of booking the band went smoothly! It was also very convenient talking with Encore and their client liaison, Katlin through emails and on the phone. She answered all of my questions in a prompt manner and discussed all the details of our first dance, groom/mother dance, and bride/father dance songs. She was very organized and listened to all our requests and executed them perfectly on the day! Now about the band.... I will never have enough words to describe how special Encore made our wedding. It was an unforgettable night! The cocktail hour music with sax/piano duet was perfect. The music during dinner was also wonderful with great song selections, a lot of which were our favorites. They were also able to learn our first dance song and play it EXACTLY how we wanted it. We didn't get a chance to even hear it until they actually played it for our first dance. We were so pleasantly surprised! Can't wait to watch our video and listen to it again. But when the dance floor opened up and Encore got down to business, that's when the night really got fun! They absolutely killed it! Never a dull moment as they had the dance floor packed all night with our guests singing, dancing, and jumping up and down all night. I love how they came off the stage to sing and dance with our guests on the dance floor! Extremely energetic and fun group of vocals! They even let my best man sing the final song on stage with them! So many of my guests were asking me where I found them and telling me that it was the most fun they had dancing at a wedding! Hands down best band ever. We were so lucky to have booked them! Can't wait to refer them to everyone I know!

2017-07-11T10:20:44 Response from the vendor

ENCORE had such a blast! So glad we could be part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ryan W

Splash! was amazing! My wife and I were so impressed. They did a great job being masters of ceremony but it was their music and dancing that stood out. They learned our first dance song and even played it at a slower beat that we learned during our dance lessons. Once the dance... Read More floor opened post-dinner, Splash had our entire wedding group dancing non-stop!! Even some friends, relatives who aren't usually dancers were on the dance floor having a blast. We could not have chosen a better band for a truly amazing experience. Thank you so much!! Ryan & Julia

2017-07-11T10:20:55 Response from the vendor

We’re VERY happy you had a great experience with SPLASH! :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Robert G

I don't know where to start!! It's the dream of every father to walk his daughter down the aisle, and give her an incredible wedding. From the first time I saw Beantown on the Internet I feel in love. I was worried about not hearing the band and just booking it. It WAS the best... Read More decision of my life!!!! You are an unbelievable person....you made the process so easy and you listened to everything we asked for. The band itself was phenomenal!!!!....flawless!!! Every single person asked me where I found you.....told them I knew you for years!! My mom who is 88 y/o even loved it. I told my wife we have to have another affair just to have you there! I may have to crash a few weddings just to follow you. Again, I can not say enough about you and the band!!! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. Rob P.S. Can't wait for the video!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 K R

BAYSIDE !!! Bayside did a great job entertaining a wedding of 300 people. From 9 to 11 (non-stop) the dance was full with 150-200 people. They made the evening one that many will not forget. Our guests continue to comment (for 5 days now) about how great Bayside was. If you... Read More have a crowd that wants to dance and have fun, Bayside is a great band and choice

2017-07-11T10:19:22 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled you had fun with Bayside. Congrats to you both <3

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Beantown is AWESOME! Our guests are still talking about the great band and how much fun the wedding party was....nonstop dancing and great entertainment. Every member of the band was professional and they created the most memorable wedding reception ever...not enough... Read More superlatives to describe how great they were or how happy we are!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaitlin M

Eye 2 Eye - I cannot say enough amazing things about our experience with Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens. We had looked at a number of bands before our wedding venue recommended Wilson Stevens and I am so thankful that they did. We had a great experience working with Justin and the... Read More rest of their team. They were so knowledgeable and professional. As for Eye 2 Eye, they were above and beyond what I ever would have imagined. They were incredibly talented and so nice and professional. They absolutely made the wedding reception. They did the most beautiful renditions of all our favorite songs and picked an amazing mix of music that kept all our guests on the dance floor the whole night. Hiring them was one of the absolute best decisions we made for the wedding. You won't regret it!

2017-07-11T10:19:40 Response from the vendor

Aww, we’re truly humbled by the kind words. We’re so happy you enjoyed EYE2EYE at your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Melanie H

Bayside was absolutely unbelievable!! They had the dance floor packed all night and were interactive with our wedding guests! They learned multiple songs without hesitation and music choices couldn't have been better! During the whole process leading up to our wedding, both the... Read More Wilson Stevens Productions as well as the band, especially Chiam, were so responsive and wonderful to work with!! We can't recommend Bayside and Wilson Stevens Productions enough!! Steve & Melanie

2017-07-11T10:21:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing recommendation, Steve & Melanie! Congrats to you both

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Matthew O

We booked Eye 2 Eye site unseen based on a family member's feedback from a prior wedding and they did not disappoint. This was a professional, young group that was able to read the crowd and put on as good a show as you would want on your wedding day. I would book them again no... Read More question.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Beantown. We heard them at a friend's wedding, and couldn't leave because they were so good. They were the first vendor we selected, and it was before we were even engaged. They are experts at what they do, and know how to work the crowd. I... Read More would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good band!

2017-07-11T10:19:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing feedback!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Lisa B

Splash! was AMAZING! They had such great energy all night, our guests could not stop talking about how great they were. The music was fabulous, a great mix of fast and slow dancing at the right times. They read our crowd perfectly and were out dancing with us all night.... Read More Absolutely loved them! Wilson Stevens was overall great to work with, they were patient and didn't push us to make a decision, and they helped us choose the perfect band for us. Their showcases are also fabulous - go check them out! Book them as soon as you can - they'll go fast!

2017-03-08T10:37:34 Response from the vendor

You just made our day!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Megan S

If you are looking for a band that will entertain and have people on their feet and dancing throughout the night, Beantown is absolutely it! We wanted to spend most of the night dancing and that was exactly what we did thanks to the amazing talents of Beantown. It was very easy... Read More to communicate with the band leading up to the wedding and they were very accommodating and dedicated to helping us have a memorable reception. At our wedding we were blown away with how amazing they were! Their music set list is extensive which meant we were able to sing and dance to so many classics as well as current music. A few highlights of the night included the singers who came onto the dance floor to sing with the crowd, the musicians who performed various solos, and ending the night as husband and wife singing and dancing on their stage! Guests consistently told us how much they loved the band and how it was their favorite part of the night. We could not have been happier with Beantown as our wedding band!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gina C

The Connection! The Connection is absolutely fantastic, and Joey is AMAZING to work with. From the start, Joey makes you feel as though your wedding is the most important wedding the band will be performing at. He was so incredible responsive, thoughtful, and easy to work... Read More with. Not to mention hes such a nice guy (actually, everyone in the band is very nice). We wanted more of motown/oldies/70s/80s (earth wind and fire, whitey Houston, jackson 5, etc. ) sound track to our wedding, and that's exactly what the band gave us. They had the dance floor packed all night. I come from a big Italian family and I let Joey know that, he incorporated some Italian songs (the Tarantella which I asked for) and some other great music during dinner. I have had multiple people tell me the band was the best band they ever heard at any wedding...in fact 4 months later people are STILL talking about the band. My best friend and I actually booked this band for each of wedding so I got to hear them twice, and they were FANTASTIC at her wedding as well. STOP LOOKING for the band for your wedding and book Joey and the Connection. You will not be disappointed.

2017-03-08T10:37:46 Response from the vendor

THE CONNECTION had a great time, too! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Brian T

A great band was at the top of our "what's the most important thing at our wedding" list. If you are looking for the BEST band for your wedding, let me save you time and tell you BOOK Eye2Eye IMMEDIATELY! We just got married in October and they were amazing! The dance floor... Read More was packed all night long and we extended an hour at the end because we didn't want the night to stop. They are engaging, professional, incredibly talented, fun and they know how to get the crowd going! The most common compliment we got from all of our guests was "your band was amazing". And the age range at our wedding was 4 years old to almost 100 - these guys covered it all! You simply can't go wrong with these guys! And if you go book them, let me know so I can crash your wedding and hear them again!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Zach R

Eye 2 Eye is hands down the best band in the city. If music / dancing is important to you and you want your guests to have an unforgettable experience, you need to book these guys.  The artists are so talented and really know how to connect with the audience to ensure everyone... Read More is having a good time. We used the band for our wedding and received so many compliments from our guests, who couldn’t believe the range of songs they were able to play and how interactive the band was with the crowd. Thank you, Eye 2 Eye, for making our wedding such a once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Allie H

Our wedding day went from great to unbelievable with the help of LoveSounds. They were able to deal with a large hiccup in the catering service that pushed our dinner service back, and seamlessly adjusted their playlist and timing to make sure that everything went smoothly. Our... Read More guests even commented on how it was really fun that they went straight into a small dance set before dinner service. They also started an actual dance off between two sides of the wedding which was amazing and something I have never seen before at a wedding!! Every single guest at the wedding came up to myself and my husband and commented on how great of a performance they gave! Their quality of music and their communication skills throughout the entire planning process were nothing short of fantastic. Two thumbs up doesn’t really do them justice, so I will just say that without them I know our wedding would not have been the same!

2017-03-08T10:37:57 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to share this! Congrats.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Megan K

I cannot thank the band enough for making our wedding so much fun! They were incredibly talented and high energy the entire night. I did not want to leave the dance floor, and neither did my guests! An amazing experience through and through. Thanks, Eye 2 Eye!