Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE2EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, ENCORE, RADIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, GROOVE ALLIANCE, PROTÉGÉ, GROOVIN’ YOU, ONE STEP AHEAD, BOSS, THE HUB, BAYSIDE,  and CLIQUE. A second generation family business, Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. provides entertainment for every event imaginable, from intimate beachside weddings to NFL SuperBowls. Celebrating more than 30 years of service, Wilson Stevens is New England’s most trusted entertainment resource.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area (978) 256-0360
INSTAGRAM

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brittany S

We used Beantown for our wedding in Maine a few weeks back and it was one of the best decisions we made over the course of the wedding weekend. They were seriously incredible. We had very specific requests of them in terms of music to play, guest performances by friends of ours,... Read More timing, etc. They not only accommodated each and every one but turned it into the party of a lifetime. We had guests literally throwing credit cards around at the end of the night saying "this was too good we have to pay somebody for this party!!!!" All in all Beantown is worth every penny and then some. Do yourself a favor and use them for your event!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Andrea M

Protege was amazing!!! Highly recommend them to anyone for any event! Everyone was great to work with. The band had every single one of our guests on the dance floor before our first course! Trust me these guys are worth the extra buck!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sage S

Groovin' You was absolutely wonderful! So fun, young, lots of energy. So many people kept coming up to me asking where they were from and how good the band was. the whole process was seamless and i couldn't have been happier. highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Allison M

Signature was the absolute best!!! They were on top of everything and so entertaining. I saw friends and family members dancing whom I have never seen dance in my life. 3 weeks later and people are still telling us how amazing they were. My mom has been driving me crazy all... Read More year griping that we paid so much for a band (before the wedding), but she is eating her words now and even talking about getting them again when my sister gets married. It's great when you can say "I told you so!"

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Whitney C

Radiance just played our wedding in Newport, RI and they made the day! All of our guests could not stop dancing and raving about the day! We absolutely love Radiance and cannot wait to book them for our next party!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Siobhan L

We hired Bayside from the Wilson Stevens production company and could not have been more thrilled with how well they performed at our wedding. Bayside agreed to learn 4 new songs for us, so that we were able to dance to all of our songs live opposed to on a recording. They were... Read More prompt in learning them, and had beautiful renditions of everything we chose. They had a great system in which we could fill out a google doc with all of our needs, timeline and requests so that they could make sure everything worked, and then we had 2-3 follow up conversations via phone and email. Chaim responded promptly and was able to deliver everything he promised they could! During the wedding, the band was able to command the attention of all of the guests during key moments like the first dance, parent dances, toasts and cake cutting. These are events that I have seen overlooked at other weddings due to the DJ's inability to get the attention of the guests, and I was really impressed at how well Bayside handled this. For my husband and I, the highest priority for our wedding was to make sure that our guests had fun. As my dad said, if people did not have a good time at our wedding, it was their own fault. The band had people out on the dance floor from the first to last song, and only took one break, at a time when everyone needed it! They were able to read the energy in the crowd, play songs that crossed generational interests, and fulfill different guest requests. Bayside was amazing, and a perfect addition to our wedding, and I would recommend them time and again to anyone searching for a band.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Abby H

The Hub was FANTASTIC. Admittedly we were a little nervous because their demo seemed a bit auto-tuned, but that was not true at all in real life. In fact, they blew everyone away at our wedding! Even people who "never dance at weddings" were up on the floor all night! The Hub... Read More has awesome energy, are super talented and my guests are still talking about them almost 3 months later!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sam S

We hired Encore from the Wilson Stevens group and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The group was organized and in touch with us about what sort of music we wanted played, and was incredibly professional. The band had everyone partying so hard that a breaker blew - but... Read More they kept playing acoustic without any power and the party kept going. All of our guests raved about Encore being the best wedding band they had ever seen.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Megan N

Wilson-Stevens is an incredible organization to work with. They were responsive, thoughtful and a pleasure to communicate with. We had Freestyle as our band at our wedding and they were AMAZING! They were so engaging and knew exactly what to play to keep the everyone dancing... Read More the whole night. I cannot say enough good things about them! Truly incredible.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Beth S

The Connection was the perfect dance band for our daughter's magnificent June wedding celebration! It was pure joy to work directly with Joey Scott to plan the reception music, as well as relying on his expertise to guide us with the equipment for the ceremony, as our son served... Read More as the Officiant for the wedding. Joey's professionalism and talent was apparent from our initial phone conversation. His enthusiasm, joy for life, and love of music and entertainment was infectious and set the stage for an unforgettable evening of celebration. From the onset, he listened to our needs, and made our family feel both unique and special. As the mother of the bride planning a wedding for over 250 guests, working with Joey Scott was both a pleasure and gave me peace of mind to know everything would be perfect! It is with enthusiasm and total confidence that I recommend this band for all weddings and milestone celebrations. From his technical guidance with the ceremony, to the father/daughter, mother/son dances, first couple dance, to the epic Hora welcoming all of our guests to the dance floor, I knew the evening would be full of energy, entertainment, joy and love. Joey was an outstanding master of ceremonies, and The Connection (band) is professional, high energy and very talented musically (instruments and vocals). From the moment we entered the room, no one wanted to leave the dance floor, and all of our guests raved about the band! Our bride and groom said all their favorite songs were played, and we all didn't want the evening to end - as was apparent by the full dance floor after the last song was played! It was a special treat to hear the father of the bride surprise our guests with his rendition of "La Bamba" along with the full band! To say this is an evening we will forever cherish for a lifetime is an understatement. We will relive the true connection our families and friends made that magical June evening when hearts became one, cultures were joined and celebrated, and new bonds were made. Through music, love and joy - Joey Scott and The Connection helped bring out the very BEST of our world in true celebration of what is perfect about the human spirit. It was a magnificent celebration, and we are forever grateful for this fantastic band and leader, Joey Scott! Rock on!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Laura A

Our band was Encore and they were so, so amazing!! Everyone at our reception (and for days following our wedding) was raving about them! My husband and I danced the whole time and so did many of our guests. They really made the reception! We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jaclyn R

Protege was the best part of the wedding! Everyone was great. They made everyone feel comfortable and were so accommodating. They played from every genre and got everyone out on the dance floor. The band created our first dnace and totally killed it! We loved every moment and... Read More cannot express how great they were. They will make your big day incredible!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susan G

Beantown played at my daughter's wedding and I cannot emphasize how amazing they were! The Bride and Groom wanted everyone to be dancing all night and this is exactly what they got!!! The music was fantastic and the band a total delight to work with. Wilson-Stevens is a very... Read More professional organization and made it very easy to do business with. We are so excited that we will be able to dance the night away at another wedding with Beantown in the Fall!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amanda S

Splash! played at our wedding a few weeks ago and the whole experience leading up to and including the wedding day truly could not have been better!!! They played at my sister's wedding five years ago and were awesome, so it was no surprise that every single person at our... Read More wedding was on the dancefloor all night! They were interactive with the crowd (especially my husband/the groom who tried to have a dance off with one of the lead singers who happens to be an incredible dancer haha!!!), they sounded amazing, and their song variety was spot on. I highly recommend Splash! and any other WSJ band!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kelly D

We had Beantown as our band for our wedding on 7/1/17 and we cannot say enough good things about them! Seriously, if there wasn't a character limit on this review I would write for days! Between the initial correspondence from our first inquiries right up until the night before... Read More the wedding they were always responsive and did everything to ensure we had THE BEST day! My husband's mother had a special song she found online that she wanted for their first dance and the band learned it specifically for us--incredibly thoughtful! It's been almost a week since our wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about them! They truly brought the house down! We are now talking about the next event we can have just so that we can get them back! Beantown, see you at our five year anniversary! ;)

2017-07-11T10:18:49 Response from the vendor

So glad we were able to make your day one to remember. See you at your five year ;)

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Meli L

As a vendor, working with Encore was a seamless task - we cannot get over how easy it was to work with everyone in the band - from the sound tech to the lead singer. The band had EVERYONE on their feet and by the end of the night, members of the band were on the dance floor with... Read More the guests, dancing and singing and taking selfies. It was so fun to watch from the outside - Encore was such a great addition to our couple's day. Thank you, Encore, for being such a great addition the the wedding industry!

2017-07-11T10:18:59 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Katie F

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Beantown. Our priority for our wedding was to have a band that kept us up and dancing all night and Beantown far exceeded that expectation. It has been 2 weeks since the big day, and people are still raving about them (and I think they... Read More will for years to come). They blew us and all of our guests away! From the start of the wedding, they had the entire crowd up on the dance floor. I saw relatives that I've never seen dance breaking it down!! The singers even came out into the crowd and let us sing. Every single musician is SO talented and they make you feel like celebrities all night. I cannot gush enough about this band. If you are even considering them, DO IT! You will not regret it and they will make your wedding the best night of your lives, as they did for us. Beantown, I only wish I could tell all of you in person how special and instrumental you were in making our wedding so perfect. Keep doing what you are doing and I hope to see you again someday soon!!!

2017-07-11T10:20:34 Response from the vendor

The gratitude is definitely felt! Thank you for so many kind words. <3

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Damon C

Super easy communication from the very beginning. Dealt with one person, Justin, from beginning to end and he was extremely easy to get in touch with and very accommodating. He answered all my questions and gave me very honest answers to help me feel confident about my decision... Read More to hire Encore for my wedding band. Super convenient conducting business with Wilson Stevens. The entire process of booking the band went smoothly! It was also very convenient talking with Encore and their client liaison, Katlin through emails and on the phone. She answered all of my questions in a prompt manner and discussed all the details of our first dance, groom/mother dance, and bride/father dance songs. She was very organized and listened to all our requests and executed them perfectly on the day! Now about the band.... I will never have enough words to describe how special Encore made our wedding. It was an unforgettable night! The cocktail hour music with sax/piano duet was perfect. The music during dinner was also wonderful with great song selections, a lot of which were our favorites. They were also able to learn our first dance song and play it EXACTLY how we wanted it. We didn't get a chance to even hear it until they actually played it for our first dance. We were so pleasantly surprised! Can't wait to watch our video and listen to it again. But when the dance floor opened up and Encore got down to business, that's when the night really got fun! They absolutely killed it! Never a dull moment as they had the dance floor packed all night with our guests singing, dancing, and jumping up and down all night. I love how they came off the stage to sing and dance with our guests on the dance floor! Extremely energetic and fun group of vocals! They even let my best man sing the final song on stage with them! So many of my guests were asking me where I found them and telling me that it was the most fun they had dancing at a wedding! Hands down best band ever. We were so lucky to have booked them! Can't wait to refer them to everyone I know!

2017-07-11T10:20:44 Response from the vendor

ENCORE had such a blast! So glad we could be part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ryan W

Splash! was amazing! My wife and I were so impressed. They did a great job being masters of ceremony but it was their music and dancing that stood out. They learned our first dance song and even played it at a slower beat that we learned during our dance lessons. Once the dance... Read More floor opened post-dinner, Splash had our entire wedding group dancing non-stop!! Even some friends, relatives who aren't usually dancers were on the dance floor having a blast. We could not have chosen a better band for a truly amazing experience. Thank you so much!! Ryan & Julia

2017-07-11T10:20:55 Response from the vendor

We’re VERY happy you had a great experience with SPLASH! :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Robert G

I don't know where to start!! It's the dream of every father to walk his daughter down the aisle, and give her an incredible wedding. From the first time I saw Beantown on the Internet I feel in love. I was worried about not hearing the band and just booking it. It WAS the best... Read More decision of my life!!!! You are an unbelievable person....you made the process so easy and you listened to everything we asked for. The band itself was phenomenal!!!!....flawless!!! Every single person asked me where I found you.....told them I knew you for years!! My mom who is 88 y/o even loved it. I told my wife we have to have another affair just to have you there! I may have to crash a few weddings just to follow you. Again, I can not say enough about you and the band!!! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. Rob P.S. Can't wait for the video!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 K R

BAYSIDE !!! Bayside did a great job entertaining a wedding of 300 people. From 9 to 11 (non-stop) the dance was full with 150-200 people. They made the evening one that many will not forget. Our guests continue to comment (for 5 days now) about how great Bayside was. If you... Read More have a crowd that wants to dance and have fun, Bayside is a great band and choice

2017-07-11T10:19:22 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled you had fun with Bayside. Congrats to you both <3

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Beantown is AWESOME! Our guests are still talking about the great band and how much fun the wedding party was....nonstop dancing and great entertainment. Every member of the band was professional and they created the most memorable wedding reception ever...not enough... Read More superlatives to describe how great they were or how happy we are!