2018 - A GREAT Year For Weddings!

Let's Create A Wedding That Is Uniquely You! Calls, emails and signed contracts are arriving everyday for 2018 and 2019, so call or email today before someone else steals your date away! Let's talk about creating a wedding that is uniquely you! Tell me what you envision as your dream wedding. Make sure you ask about my special $100 ceremony discount for enlisted/active military personnel! I am so humbled to play a small part in all of my client's lives. Inquire today about how we can design and create a perfect day for you. But don't wait, because someone else may have already contacted me about your date.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1618 Pugh Drive, Winston-Salem , NC 100 mile radius from Winston-Salem (336) 293-6774

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lindsay S

This man will go ABOVE & BEYOND your DJ expectations. I found Greg by searching through the knot & reading everyone's reviews (probably the exact thing you are trying to figure out right now if you're readying this) Look no further! I decided to reach out based on the reviews I... Read More read and Greg was very prompt to respond. We started with a phone call & he emailed me out a packet of info about himself. Once we secured the date he gave us access to the most amazing/helpful/organized website I've ever seen pertaining to wedding music selection. Who honestly thinks about choosing a song to cut their cake to? To see everything laid out in front of you makes a daunting task look easy. For months we worked on our song selections, and about 4 months before our wedding Greg met us at our venue (4 hours away from his home) just to meet us and get a feel for the space. He obviously did not have to do this, but it was SO nice to meet him and know who we would be working with on the day of our wedding. But this wouldn't be the only time he did more than was asked of him. We had asked my little sister to marry us, who had no clue how to run a ceremony, so when we decided to have Greg play the music for that part of the wedding he offered to show up for the rehearsal & helped outline & suggest how to make everything flow. This took all of the stress off of us. On many occasions he offered to do anything he could to help me & was always available via email or phone call. I can not recommend him enough! I even had wedding guests offering to leave a review because he was just that accommodating. On the day of our wedding everything went more than smooth, in large part thanks to him. We can not thank Greg enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 David H

I could not recommend anyone more highly than Greg after working with him for our wedding. He was completely engaged from start to finish, was an excellent communicator and worked to have a great understanding of our (and especially my now-wife's) vision for the day. He was... Read More flexible with weather, drove to the venue on Friday to be a part of rehearsal, and kept everything in order on the big day. Greg wasn't just a vendor -- He was an active organizer and partner who played a huge role in our big day. You will be in great hands, and we will suggest him to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie S

Greg was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. He made it so stress free because he knew what he was doing and with all the planning. He knew what to anticipate and what questions to ask ahead of time so that I wasn't having to trouble shoot on the day of. He went... Read More above and beyond his role in many ways including fumigating the ceremony site for mosquitoes! He even came to the rehearsal which made the ceremony flow so smoothly with everyone already on the same page. He helped my wedding party know when to walk, coaxed my flower girls down the aisle, etc. My fiancé is Vietnamese so it was very important to us to incorporate both cultures. Greg had his research started on Vietnamese weddings before our first consultation meeting. He wouldn't even eat at the rehearsal dinner until he'd gone around to all the Vietnamese family members to be coached on how to correctly pronounce their names. When I first met with Greg I got an overwhelming sense that he knew what he was doing with weddings and he carried through 100%.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Ashley L

Our wedding was on December 16th and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. Greg was available day or night answering any questions that popped in my head. His pricing was unreal and he did a fantastic job. He met us at our venue weeks ahead of time to go over location for set up.... Read More He played our music for both the ceremony and reception and we had multiple compliments all night. Our wedding was at 6pm and both my husband and I, both being time efficient, stressed that we were going to be ready to start walking down at 6. This could not have happened if it wasn't for Greg. He had us all lined up before 6 and our ceremony began exactly at 6! The reception was amazing and he had everyone song that we asked for and had them all played. We were so appreciative of Greg and all that he did to make our wedding a success!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennifer C

Greg did a great job and was such a big help on the day of the wedding. My grandmother was so concerned I didn't have a day-of coordinator but I didn't need one because I had Greg. He made sure the groomsmen and bridesmaids were in place and even wrangled the flower girl.... Read More Everything ran smoothly and and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Suzanne R

Greg did an awesome job taking the reins for our wedding day. He is very clear with his job and very accommodating. He made me feel confident that everything would go off without a hitch. I would reccomend him to anyone looking for an experienced DJ.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Robert K

Greg is an amazing DJ/MC. The atmosphere was perfect during dinner and the dance floor was packed from after the cake cutting to when the lights came on. He was very responsive and accommodating of special requests, even at the last minute, and his attention to detail was... Read More superb. Strongest recommendation for any wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 R B

Overall dissatisfied with level of professionalism. Many awkward silences/missed cues/volume issues in music throughout ceremony and reception. Several specific requests were disregarded.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lorrie R

Greg did an awesome job as DJ for my daughter's wedding. He is professional and knowledgeable, and helped make the entire experience much more relaxed for all of us. He did a great job leading us through song selections, and assisting with making it the wedding of my... Read More daughter's dreams. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melynda H

Greg was the absolute best. If you are looking for an affordable DJ that knows what he's doing, he's your man. He was so easy to work with and very understanding. He is the perfect "event coordinator". I did not hire a wedding coordinator or director because my church provided... Read More one at their location but I was in a bit of a panic because I needed someone who knew what they were doing at the reception. I'd never been married before, what did I know. I show up as a guest to weddings for the food and booze (and to support and love my friends!) so Greg was perfect. He lined everything out, made sure I was okay with it, and all I had to do was pick my music. He seriously made it so easy. Pick him, you will not be disappointed, I promise.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kevin G

Greg was very helpful and professional and was able to adapt to our slightly unconventional wedding reception -- we had a great time and are very grateful for Greg's role in that special event! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Gabe D

Greg took an active role in planning our reception and was very organized from the first time we talked with him. We didn't realize how many different things needed to happen to make our reception enjoyable for us and our guests, but Greg had it planned out. We were able to... Read More sit and enjoy our guests and Greg took care of making sure it all happened. Definitely a great value for service and price! We enjoyed picking out the music and how he has the website set up for choosing music.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Claire S

We LOVED Greg! He was well prepared for every meeting we had prior to the wedding and did a fantastic job on the wedding day! He was so wonderful to work with and he made it so easy for us to select the music we wanted played at the reception. Greg was always very calm and... Read More collected, even when I called the evening before the wedding with a song change. He greeted me with a glass of water at the reception, which was extremely appreciated. One of the most important aspects we loved about Greg is that he conformed his performance and level of participation in the reception to meet our preferences. We had a morning wedding and he did a great job of introducing the bridal party, the first dances, and the cake cutting. But he also did a wonderful job of sitting back and allowing us to enjoy the music and each other's company. Greg was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie G

Greg was fun, friendly, communicative, and professional from beginning to end. His services as DJ and emcee of the reception are comprehensive and affordable. If you're lucky enough to have a wedding date where he's available, it's a no-brainer.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Susan M

Greg was wonderful! He was very professional and his attention to detail was remarkable. He went out of his way to make our wedding day so special, and I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Cheyenne C

Greg mclesee was our dj for my wedding ! He was the best most respectful humble guy for the job I have ever met ! He was very good with advice and listened to everything I had to say or wanted he knew how to calm me down when he saw I was stressed and knew how to make me laugh... Read More :) he made my day perfect and I made a good friend out of getting to know him I would recommend him to anyone his upbeat fun music and personality is absolutely incredible :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Greg at Winston Salem Wedding DJ. From our initial contact through follow up after the wedding Greg was professional, kind, and extremely helpful. He never batted an eye at our extremely diverse wedding party... Read More and guest list and welcomed all to our celebration. He worked seamlessly with our minister and ensured that everyone was in the proper place at the proper time. I cannot recommend his services enough. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a success. Thank you Greg!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Anastasia S

Greg is absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose him as our DJ! He is incredibly kind and helpful and took over with a number of things about the wedding that had been really stressing me out. He took our small, family oriented reception and made it into a party where... Read More everyone felt included. He even bought a bubble machine so our two year old son would have a great time, and he definitely did! I can't recommend Greg highly enough, if you want the best then he's your guy!

2016-06-14T10:34:04 Response from the vendor

Anastasia, you and Joe honored me just by allowing me to share in your special day! Folks, Ana's husband is an Iraq war veteran that had just returned from a tour of duty prior to the wedding, so this was truly a very special honor... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Judy K

A-mazing. There was one person who was more obsessed with making my wedding the best ever, and that was Greg the DJ. Great music, unbelievable attention to detail, amazing to work with, and a blast to party with. Thanks, Greg!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Morgan D

Greg was wonderful! He really made us feel like we were the only couple he was preparing for! The music for our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! Greg was prepared, and professional! He really helped us have a fabulous wedding! Thank you Greg!!

2016-04-18T22:49:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Morgan. I was honored and humbled to play a small part in your special day. The groomsman story about Sheetz had me (as well as everyone else) in stitches. I want to wish you and Jonathan a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Michele S

Greg is the best DJ I have ever heard, and I've been to a lot of weddings. (five in the last three years) He listens to exactly what the couple wants and gives 110%. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an amazing wedding.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Greg did a great job directing as well as DJ. We are pleased with his services, he is very organized and always gets right back to you when you email him.

Awesome DJ service at our wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amila W

Thank You for an awesome reception. Everyone including my wife and I had an absolute blast at the reception. We loved how you kept people out there on the dance floor all night. There was never a gap in the entertainment which is one thing we hate at receptions. Thank you... Read More for making our day that much more special and we will be sure to recommend you to anyone looking for a DJ in the area.

A perfect night

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Deanna W

After having some hiccups with my wedding planner, the DJ stepped in and filled his role as DJ but also as the wedding planner flawlessly. He directed both the ceremony and reception as well as keeping everyone engaged and entertained. He did a fantastic job and if you are... Read More looking for a DJ, he is amazing and so great to work with. I highly recommend Winston Salem Wedding DJ

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Kevin B

Greg was a great addition to our wedding. We booked him after a last minute cancellation and he was probably one of the best moves we made throughout the entire process. When hiring Greg you get much more than just a DJ. Greg quarterbacked our wedding for us to give us time to... Read More not stress and just enjoy the day. I would recommend Greg to ANYONE looking for a DJ.

2015-06-03T13:43:12 Response from the vendor

Kevin and Heather, thank you so much for a wonderful review. I was only too happy to step in and help guide the process in a very hands off way. I simply wanted these two to have a great day, folks. It is my only... Read Less Read More

Greg McLeese

A Single Operator with deep roots in and a love for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County community. I have an extensive background in Radio, Television and Theater Arts and Staging and was employed with various radio stations throughout the state from 1980 to 1991 as a disc jockey/voice talent, The ABC/ESPN/Disney Television Networks as a Technical Engineer/Voice Talent from 1984 to 2003, Wake Forest University as a Contract Multimedia Technician from 2003 to 2005 and employed with the CBS Televsion Network as a technician since 2005. I also am a guest fill in DJ at local nightclubs.