Wraven Design

Pennsylvania, Maryland, across the US and internationally

Fairytale Magic on a Real World Budget

Wedding days are hectic. Months, sometimes years.. (or a lifetime) of planning comes together in that one special day. Things don't always go according to said plan and details change but at the end of the day no one remembers the tiny disasters.. They remember the look of joy on the couple's faces, the laughter and the love shared by friends and family. Months and years into the future, those memories are kept alive in the photos of the day. Wraven Design strives to capture those moments in a rich, glowing, fairy tale style and preserve them for a lifetime. 15% discount for "off season" weddings held in Jan-March. Currently booking 2018 & 2019 Fully insured member of the PPA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Pennsylvania, Maryland, across the US and internationally (717) 503-3343

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Christy T

Wraven Design is a top notch photography business and was the first vendor my fiance and i booked when we began planning our wedding. We recently had our engagement photo session that was included in our wedding package and the photos turned out phenomenally. Adriane has an... Read More eye and talent that transformed our photos from ordinary to something out of a fairy tale, which is exactly what I wanted. She had a preview of our shoot up that night. The remaining album was provided quickly, in the middle of wedding season no less! She is extremely attentive to details, responds quickly to emails and in general, is a super cool human. I found her prices to be competitive with others in her field, and honestly, to me, a steal for everything included in the package and the sheer raw talent that she has. After working with her and seeing her work for myself it is easy for me to say that I would have paid more for her services. Everything about our engagement photos are phenomenal, the vibrancy of the colors, the depth and positioning of the photos, all incredible. I have already recommended her to anyone and everyone that needs some sort of photography. I am extremely pleased with Wraven Design thus far, am looking forward to my wedding day and the moments she captures and will utilize her in the future for additional photography needs. She is worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

My wife and I had the awesome pleasure of having Wraven Design do our engagement and wedding pictures. Adriane is so much fun, and has such awesome ideas for pictures. She has such a unique and amazing style and creativity when getting the perfect shots together. Our wedding... Read More pictures are WAY above the average "wedding shots" and we're well beyond amazed at the beauty of them. Definitely the best photographer I've seen to date, and will probably ever see! 😊

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Melissa C

We LOVED Wraven Design!!! We hired her as our photographer for our Caribbean destination wedding and couldn't have been happier! She is wonderful. Her work is whimsically magical. She translated exactly who were as a family. I highly recommend her for weddings, children's... Read More photography and any project with a fantasy twist. Let her be creative and do her thing and you won't be disappointed!

2016-04-30T10:12:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa! Your wedding was one of the most unique experiences of my life. I will never forget how welcome your family and friends made me feel. I am proud to have captured your memories and made so many wonderful friends!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Tina C

Wraven has taken photos of both my grandchildren since infancy and most recently done my daughter's wedding photos. Her photos are true works of art and capture the essence of her subjects.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kathryn P

I originally booked Wraven Design for my wedding because of her obvious talent and passion for what she does, but I would book her again and again based on the commitment I saw during my actual wedding day. When you have a photographer who climbs into a ditch full of weeds -... Read More without a complaint - just to get the right shot, she is a keeper. As the bride you are always focused on other things, so to have someone capture all of the wonderful wedding moments that I didn't see, leaves me with eternal gratitude towards Adriane.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nicole S

We absolutely LOVE Wraven Photography. Adriane does amazing work and has helped us in many ways. Our engagement pictures were ones for the books and we know our wedding pictures will be the same. She is aware of all new trends and will do whatever it takes to accomplish the... Read More look you want. Adriane is quick to respond to any questions.

2017-08-23T12:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Nicole! Your engagement shoot was a blast and I know the wedding will be the same!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kacey S

AMAZING. Beautiful pictures and a great experience. I've done various shoots with Adriane over the years, the latest being engagement pictures and can't say enough about her professionalism, creativity, pricing and all over experience.

2017-08-23T12:02:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kacey!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Samantha S

Wraven Design was absolutely incredible for our wedding. Adriane was so flexible and open minded, she has incredible ideas for engagement and wedding photo opportunities and isn't afraid to take her shoots to the extreme. My husband and I absolutely love her work, her passion... Read More for her work truly carries over to her photographs. I myself would 115% would recommend her for any wedding, engagement, photo shoot you wish to carry out. When my friends tie the knot, I will definitely recommend Adriane. The saying "when you do what you love you never work a day in your life" truly is a reflection of Adriane and Wraven Design, and we can't thank her enough for helping to make our day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Rebecca V

Wraven Design was OUTSTANDING for my engagement photos and wedding! Adriane and her second photographer were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their work was outstanding . They were willing to do anything for an amazing shot and were even a huge help in keeping everything... Read More moving smoothly. Adriane really is an amazing photographer and would be an excellent photographer for any event. I really can't recommend them enough.

2017-06-04T19:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rebecca! Emily and I had a blast at your engagement session and wedding. You and Jacob were a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy that you feel the same way about us!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Nicole T

I chose Wraven Design for my wedding because I love how she captures fairytale/fantasy shots. She has a great eye for finding exactly the right location and angle for each shot. I was having trouble finding a good photo spot for after the ceremony and the weather made it even... Read More harder. Adriane walked into the hotel and found the perfect spot that I hadn't even considered, completely saving our photo time! She even posted four completed photos within a day of the reception and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest! She was also very accommodating adjusting her photo packages to fit our needs and budget.

2016-12-21T17:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole! I had a wonderful time. Your families and friends were such a delight to spend the day with & I LOVED the cookie bar! lol Thank you & Matt for choosing me to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Holly D

Adriane creates timeless, unique, creative, and breathtaking photos. Her work stands out among others.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shellie P

If you're looking for someone who can get just about any shot you'd like, you have found the right woman. She has a great eye and is full of crazy ideas that turn into beautiful pictures. She pays attention to minor details to ensure she captures everything you've worked so hard... Read More to achieve. We love Wraven Design!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

I cannot praise Adriane's work enough. She was our wedding photographer in May of 2016. The day was cold, super windy, and a tad bit rainy, but you would never know from the gorgoues pictures. She exceeded my expectations of what I dreamed my wedding photos would look like. Not... Read More only did she get awesome shots of me and my now husband, but every detail of our day was captured. Some of my favorite shots are of my dad and I during our dance. These photos make me tear up every time I look at them. Adriane was definitely the right choice for my wedding and I can't wait to have her capture all future special moments in our lives.

2016-07-30T09:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lora! You just made me tear up.... I know it was a crazy day with the weather and everything and I'm so happy that you love your photos!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

I'm so happy that my husband and I had the opportunity to work with Wraven Design for our wedding and engagement photos! Adriane was able to capture so many special moments that we'll cherish forever. We were so happy with her professionalism, communication, and creative eye. If... Read More you're looking for an amazing photographer, I'd highly recommend Wraven Design without hesitation. She's amazing!!!

2016-06-13T18:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa! You two make my heart melt and I'm so glad to have been a part of capturing your memories!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Kimberly B

My husband and I used Wraven Designs for both our engagement/wedding day pictures. We could not have been more happy with our overal experience with Adriane on both occasions. She is so laid back and captured the essence of our relationship through every photo! All her photos... Read More are magical! I would highly recommend her for any occasion (and I have referred others to her because I know they will be just as happy as we were!). Thank you Adriane for not only being a part of our special day but also for capturing all those little moments which we will cherish forever!

2016-05-18T18:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim! Your engagement session is still one of my very favorites! (That vintage truck! <3 ) I loved getting to know you both and your families throughout our time together.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Adriane is a fantastic photographer with tremendous artistic breadth and extraordinary flexibility. The photos she took at our wedding captured all of the important moments and more. I was most impressed with her intuitive understanding of our personal styles and preferences,... Read More and her ability to immediately incorporate them into her own art.

2016-05-03T11:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! The beauty of the location was only surpassed by that of your awesome friends and family. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Ashley R

My husband and I cannot say enough incredible things about Wraven Design. Adriane is the most talented, friendly, and outstanding person and photographer we ever could have dreamed of having for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Thank you SO MUCH for capturing our... Read More special day in the most wonderful way we could have ever imagined. We love you, Adriane! ❤️

2016-05-01T14:12:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley! Holly & I had a blast at the wedding and I have really enjoyed getting to know you since we did your engagement session. Your family are friends are a delight and I'm so glad you both have allowed me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Tasha H

We had the surprise (from my mother in law) of Adriana photographing our wedding. She captured some amazing photos and moments that we will be able to remember for the rest of lives. We would recommend to everyone, and not just for weddings. Her photos are creative, fun and... Read More inspiring. I love her work!

2016-05-01T11:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tasha! Getting a call to do a wedding the day before was definitely a surprise for me as well but I'm so glad I was available and we could make it happen.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Deana W

Wraven Design did our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better! The perfect fit for our rustic barn wedding. Amazing photos and you won't be disappointed!

2016-04-30T10:14:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deana! I'm so happy that I could be a part of your special day. Though the weather was unpredictable, the sky was so perfect for outdoor photos and the barn was beautiful!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Tiffany S

Adriane was a great photographer to work with. She was extremely attentive and willing to go to any lengths to get a great shot. She was extremely reasonable priced and able to work within our budget.

Adriane Hornung

I am a 30-something mother of three boys, yoga enthusiast, avid reader & nerd. Art has been my passion for as long as I can remember. My first college photography class was in '02 during my studies toward a BFA in Fine Art, and I have been a wedding photographer since '08. Before the end of the 2017 season, I will have shot over 100 weddings as lead photographer. When you book Wraven Design, you book these years of experience and an irreplaceable artistic eye. I value use of drama and light to create a moody and artistic style and express my vision while telling each couple's unique love story