Yantz Photography

Serving Southern California and Nationwide

Love. Life. Art

We know there are lots of photographers out there that can deliver ''good enough" images. But if you are looking for something extraordinary you can count on Yantz Photography. We beautifully retell your love story through the imagery of your wedding album.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving Southern California, Laguna Niguel, CA
Serving Southern California and Nationwide

All you can ever ask for and more!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Christina T

After meeting countless other photographers, my husband and I knew right away upon meeting Stephanie for the first time that we wanted her as our wedding photographer. It was hard enough planning a wedding from out of state, but Stephanie made it so easy for us! She has the... Read More sweetest personality, is very patient, and super organized. She came up with a timeline for the day of the wedding and kept us on schedule. Her photo package prices are variable to fit different budgets. We wanted to find a photographer who will get along with everyone in our wedding party as well as our parents for whom English was a second language, and from the compliments we got, I think we nailed that part! I really appreciated the fact that Stephanie was able to work within the limits that the church had for the ceremony; as evidence of her efficiency, Stephanie managed to get all of the family group pictures that our parents wanted in the 15 minutes that the church allowed after the ceremony! In terms of her work, Stephanie is an incredibly skilled photographer with an amazing eye for background and lighting. She gave us suggestions, was open to ideas, and showed us how to pose which helped to make it easy for us to be ourselves in front of the camera. Her photos are soft and romantic, and she also comes up with amazing panoramic shots that deserve to be enlarged and framed. Our families and friends were absolutely blown away by our engagement and wedding photos!! I can say without a doubt that Stephanie is one of the best decisions that we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. I definitely plan to come back to Stephanie for additional sessions to document anniversaries and the growth of our family!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Megan S

Yantz Photography was hands down the best decision we made on our wedding day. As soon as we saw Stephanie's work online, we knew we had to book her...and fast! She is extremely professional, well organized, and very easy to work with. My husband and I had never taken... Read More professional pictures before, so we were a little nervous before our engagement session; however, Stephanie gave us the confidence and guidance that we needed. The days leading up to our wedding, Stephanie planned out an entire timeline for us, so on our big day we knew exactly where we needed to be at that exact time. The day of our wedding, Stephanie and her assistant photographer were on time and went straight to work. Our pictures turned out AMAZING. You honestly can't go wrong with Yantz Photography, you just can't! Every person that I have shown our wedding pictures to tells me that they look like they came straight from a magazine! If your wedding pictures are a high priority (like it was for us), do yourself a favor and book Yantz Photography, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Kate W

I think choosing a photographer is one of the most difficult tasks. I had met with 4 already and something just didn’t click with my fiancé and me until we met with Stephanie and the folks at Yantz Photography. We were immediately put at ease with her friendly attitude and... Read More professional demeanor. TBH, she helped is with so much more than just the photos. Every time I called with a need for a recommendation for a DJ, make up or video or some silly question she always helped me out. She's just awesome to work with and picking Yantz Photography was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding process! We had really lagged on getting our engagement session done because my fiancé HATED taking pictures. But after we left that day even he said he had a good time. Stephanie was really great at getting us to feel totally at ease, like nobody else was there. Like it was just the two of us having a good time and it helped my fiancé to find his real smile!! We came away with TONS of great shots and a great feeling about how the wedding day photos would go. On the day of, we were already so comfortable with her that it was painless and we could just have fun. But where Stephanie's expertise was invaluable was all the little things that come up on a wedding day. She calmed me down when things made me uptight, showed my mom how to get my veil on, even had a safety pin for me when I had a...malfunction. Idk how she had time to take all those beautiful photos because she went above and beyond to help make the day happen. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Eliana S

Yantz photography did an excellent job shooting my daughter's wedding. Stephanie's professionalism was above board, the quality of the photography was outstanding. Her organizational skills with the bride and groom, wedding party, and guests displayed how experienced and... Read More excellent Stephanie is. She helped my daughter capture the photos that she desired in a timely and organized manner. I appreciate all the time and effort she put into helping my daughter as well as capture her beautiful wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants absolute gorgeous photos as well as a kind, creative, and sweet photographer.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marisa S

Stephanie is amazing! She puts you as such ease with her professionalism and experience. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding she is so prepared and really listens to you. She will do anything and go anywhere to get the shots. I cannot say enough good things about... Read More Yantz Photography, they were the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Thank you, Stephanie!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ariana S

Yantz photography has such a sentimental value to me, partially because I knew Stephanie ever since I was a young girl. From when I was young, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding, and she made my dream come true. She not only assisted in helping me discover my vision... Read More for photos, but she helped me organize the entire timeline of the day. Her professionalism and her passion for photography is truly displayed in her work and it always comes out breathtaking. Stephanie and her crew also were very flexible and creative on my wedding day when the weather was crazy! We had planned many areas outside to take pictures--but the snow, rain, and hail came! Stephanie was able to reassure me about the photos and we were able to still take photos in the areas I desired. You can't even tell how crazy the weather was in my wedding photos because Stephanie and her team were able to adapt to the weather and the changing circumstances so well. The photos came out absolutely gorgeous despite the weather and I'm so happy for how the day turned out. I feel so blessed to have this team capture my wedding day and I wholly recommend Yantz photography to anyone that desires a photographer who cares for her clients and who works above and beyond for them. Thank you Yantz photography!

The Awards speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Faye P

Stephanie is great. She actually works at communicating with you what your vision is, so that you both have an understanding. I would without hesitation hire Yantz Photography.

Absolutely Best Choice

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Donna Lou P

We found Yantz Photography through the suggested vendors at our venue (Pala Mesa Resort.) Absolutely the best choice we could of made. I was drawn to her photos because of her lighting and great use of background settings. We also used her for our engagement photos and... Read More everyone said they loved our photos. She has great direction in telling us how she wanted us in the photos. I believe she provided the best value for what we were receiving.

Best Day of My Life!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Delia G

Yantz Photography did an exceptional job on my wedding day. Stephanie managed to capture every aspect of the day!! I was and still am blown away with the pictures from my wedding day!! I would not go with any other person to capture my wedding day other than Yantz Photography!!... Read More She does amazing work!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Enrique L

Exceptional professionalism and quality photography! Highly recommend!!

Best photographer in the business!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Allyson B

Hiring Yantz Photography was one of the best decision I made during the wedding process. Stephanie Yantz exceeded every one of my high expectations including quality, price and communication. I'm the first to admit I had impossible hopes/dreams including wanting to look 10... Read More pounds lighter, 10 years younger, have perfect lighting and weather and last but not least, get my husband to smile despite his hatred of photographs and hasn't smiled in a photograph in 15 years. More than anything, I was nervous for my husband so I took Stephanie's advice and hired her for our engagement shoot as well. Not only did she put us at east, we had fun with her and enjoyed ourselves. Then seeing our beautiful photographs gave us the confidence to relax on the wedding day which is priceless! Our wedding day was perfect and we now have the most amazing photos to remember it by. I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out and words can't express how grateful I am to have worked with Yantz Photography.

Breathtaking Photography

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Monique D

Stephanie Yantz creates stunning wedding photographs! She photographed my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding and there are images that take my breath away. She creates priceless pictures that you’re proud to share with others. In addition to her amazing talent as a... Read More photographer, she is congenial, patient, available for questions, upbeat and willing to go the extra mile. Prior to the wedding day, Stephanie helped us create a timeline which included allowing enough time for make-up, hair, travel time for photography locations, wedding and reception activities. We successfully utilized her timeline and everything ran smoothly. I have two more daughters that will one day get married and I look forward to having Stephanie capture their wedding day bliss with breathtaking photography.

Engagement & Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jovanna R

I'm so happy we chose Stephanie as our photographer. Our initial meeting was great, she made us feel comfortable with her and answered any questions we had. She made us feel at ease. She first took our engagement pictures at the train station in San Juan Capistrano, the moment... Read More we received our pictures there was no doubt in our mind that we would love our wedding pictures. She is easy going and directed us every step of the way. We got married at the Richard Nixon Library and she captured amazing moments. She is very talented and I would highly recommend her. Her work speaks for itself.

Stephanie is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Rebecca Z

I am so thrilled that I chose Stephanie to be our photographer for our special day. From the very first appointment she wanted to know what our interests were and what we wanted our wedding photos to look like. She wanted to get to know us on a personal level which I really... Read More appreciated. Throughout the process Stephanie consistently made sure our needs and likes were being met. On the wedding day Stephanie and her team were very professional and very accommodating to our large family during photos. She took her time and made sure the photos would look perfect rather than rushing through them to make sure we stayed on our timeline. Our pictures turned out amazing. We got our "sneak peek" sooner than we thought we would have and could not have been more pleased with the results. I would recommend Stephanie and her team to anybody wanting a photographer to commemorate their wedding day.

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014

Yantz Photography is absolutely amazing!! Stephanie Yantz and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with. From the very first contact, Stephanie has always made this part of wedding planning easy and stress free. Stephanie always responded quickly to any questions I had and... Read More I knew I could rely on her! She was very professional yet very personable and always made us feel at ease. Along with Stephanie's great personality- probably the best part is the beautiful pictures she creates! The pictures were stunning. She captured every detail of the wedding perfectly. She was so professional in making sure the day ran smoothly. I've been in other weddings where the photographers stand around wasting time and missing out on shots- not Stephanie! She was able to keep everything on time in a gentle and professional manner. Even my mom loved Stephanie so much she plans to fly her to the Bay area for the next family wedding- that's how special Yantz Photography is!! It was the best decision we could have made!!! I promise your expectations will be exceeded :) (Not to mention at the end of the wedding the pictures are yours- no hidden fees)

The best decision I made in planning my wedding (besides saying i do ;) !)

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Dahlia G

Stephanie and her team at Yantz Photography are the epitome of perfection when it comes to wedding photographers! They went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most gorgeous photos from our special day, all-the-while, minding our budget, culture, timeline and venue. After... Read More my brother and his wife booked Yantz Photography for their 2010 wedding, my husband and I did not bother looking elsewhere after seeing the amazing quality of their photographs, the professionalism exhibited by Stephanie and her staff and kindness shown to the wedding party, guests and all involved in their special day. Stephanie was incredibly easy to communicate with, to bounce ideas off, was very organized and helpful with coming up with a realistic timeline for the entire event and exceeded our expectations with the quality, quantity and ease of selecting our photos. She made planning my wedding that much easier, by reminding us of things we had not even thought of, photography related or not- making us aware of possible complications to avoid on our wedding day, suggesting photos to take and who to include and made sure to keep the lines of communication open with the two of us, our families and all of our vendors involved. I was so happy when Stephanie went the extra mile to scope out our reception venue days prior to the wedding, for the best possible places to take pictures, as our wedding was the first she had shot there. After seeing the gorgeous photos she took of us there, anyone would think she was a veteran at photographing brides and grooms at The Villa Del Sol, in Fullerton, as the pictures were simply flawless. Five months later, I still find myself looking at our amazing photos on a daily basis. We were provided with 100+ edited shots, a slideshow set to beautiful music, over 5,000 photographs taken by the two photographers on a very convenient flash drive and an absolutely amazing wedding album. Each time I share the pictures with family, friends, acquaintances and fellow brides-to-be, they are in awe of the quality of the crisp, stunning images taken by Stephanie and her team. We can't stop recommending them to anyone we know getting married. If you are looking to hire the sweetest, most professional, organized, flawless team of photographers; brides and grooms- PLEASE, do yourselves a favor and book Yantz Photography for your wedding!!

Yantz is great!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Rita

Stephanie has been great to work with. She has different album selections and her pricing for her packages are SO reasonable for what they offer! Stephanie and the second photographer Andy were so easy going the day of the wedding. They made us feel comfortable during the... Read More shoots!

Loved Yantz Photography

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Emily G

Loved Yantz Photography. Punctual and professional. Made wedding photos easy and stress free. Beautiful creative style. Highly recommended!

Love Love Love Yantz Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jen C

If I could give a six star rating I would! Yantz photography was referred to me by a co-worker and I loved Stephanie's work right way. From the time we first met with her she was very warm, inviting, and knowledgeable. She had great ideas, knew how to make all the photos fit in... Read More our timeline, and was gracious and warm with everyone. We had a lot of family, immediate with remarriages and LOTS of extended. I can't say enough good things about our experience with her. I could get hold of her when I needed to, her pricing is fair and she offered several options that fit our budget, she knew what she was doing, and she was on time. She is a true professional. I highly, highly recommend Yantz photography!!!!!

Truly talented and caring! A rare find.... Yantz photography is in a class by itself!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I could not have asked for a better photographer. I was lucky when I found Yantz photography because I was procrastinating with my wedding planning and needed a lot of advice and guidance. Stephanie helped me so much that I really don't know what I would have done without her.... Read More She is such an amazing photographer and is so patient that at times I would think I should be more like her! Her team was so friendly and professional. They were always on time. I never worried about anything the day of my wedding because I had a photographer who truly had my back. She was in the moment and helped guide me throughout the day. She even came with me to my venue before the event to check the lighting etc. She truly is an amazing person and photographer. Her attention to detail and artistic flare captured every aspect of my wedding. They are a close knit husband and wife team and they work so great together! She also has other photographers on her team that I had the pleasure of meeting and they were awesome too;) My husband is not the best model and they were able to work with him and put him at ease. I recommend Stephanie to all my friends. I could write so much more about her but I will let you experience her talent for yourself. She was a true blessing and I am so happy I found her and her team. Thank you Stephanie and Greg for all your hard work!! I love my wedding pictures! Thanks for capturing my day and making this all a little less stressful;)))

Timeless photography!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

For someone who is not easily impressed, I can say without doubt that I was completely blown away by Yantz Photography! Stephanie of Yantz Photography is absolutely amazing, as is the entire Yantz Photography Team! What I loved most about Stephanie was that she knew exactly what... Read More she needed to do to ensure I got the photos I envisioned; she was so easy to work with, she made me feel so comfortable and did a great job working with the other vendors and made the day so much easier for myself! She is assertive and that made me so comfortable with her! Stephanie and her team worked so hard the entire time...it was a 10+ hour day and they were constantly snapping photos and working tirelessly to give me the album of my dreams....everything and more was captured! Stephanie's vision and photography style is elegant, romantic and truly timeless. I cant stop looking at my pictures and all my family and friends are blown away by my amazing photo album! Love love love Yantz photography and would hire her a thousand times over again if I could!

LOVE Yantz Photography!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

My sister picked Yantz Photography as her wedding photographer and we could not be happier with her decision. As my sister's maid of honor, I was very involved in the wedding planning stages. When we met Stephanie of Yantz Photography, we loved her work and her professionalism... Read More and knew that my sister's vision would come to life in Stephanie's photography. Stephanie and the photographers of Yantz Photography were amazing! They knew what they were doing from start to finish and made the process so effortless and at times we forgot she was even there! When we viewed the photos after the wedding, she exceeded our expectations. Her pricing is extremely reasonable for the amount of talent, experience and dedication Yantz Photography offers! Because of Stephanie and her team, she made the whole stressful wedding experience go smoothly and flawless and her pictures truly captured everything and more! Will be using her for my own wedding as well! Can't wait!!!

Most talented wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I am so delighted to write this review about Stephanie Yantz and the Yantz Photography team. They photographed my daughter's engagement and wedding photos and they truly did a remarkable job capturing it all! From our initial meeting with Stephanie, my daughter and I knew she... Read More was the only one fit for the task of photographing my daughter's big day; she was kind, excited, positive, organized, prepared and ready to show us her amazing talent. Her portfolio is among the best I've seen. She has an incredible eye for photography and the pictures she captured from the wedding day are masterpieces. We loved how professional Stephanie and her team were and how helpful they were both pre-wedding, during the wedding, and even post wedding. Her advice and timelines were so helpful, especially given we did not have a wedding planner before. She coordinated the day of with all the other vendors, made sure everyone was on the same page, and made the day less stressful for my daughter, the bride. We loved working with her and recommend her to everyone we know! We can't wait for her to capture another wedding for us in the near future! There really should be no other choice but Yantz Photography!

Hard to improve on perfection.

Reviewed on 9/13/2013

Yantz Photography covered our wedding in December 2012 as well as our engagement photos earlier in the summer. We were nervous that hours of photography of us would feel overwhelming but we had a great time. The engagement session helped us establish a relationship with... Read More Stephanie and her husband so that wedding preparations and wedding day pictures were very comfortable. Stephanie Yantz and her husband gave great directions but also gave us time and space to just be ourselves leading to some very wonderful, natural photos of us. They are also friendly, funny people. Yantz Photography is a very professional operation: Stephanie is formally trained, answered our questions quickly, and always met deadlines. When she said that the photos will be done in x weeks, they were done in x weeks or sooner. Stephanie also helped us prepare a timeline and compile a list of essential pictures (bride with grandparents, groom with grandparents, etc.). It’s so easy to forget details in the whirl of the wedding day. On the day of our wedding the forecast called for scattered showers and without telling us or charging us extra, Stephanie arranged for a third photographer to capture as many photos as possible before it started raining. In the end, we weren’t rained out but low temperatures made the post-reception photo session very chilly. Stephanie was committed to getting great photos even kneeling on the cold, wet ground to get a low perspective for amazing silhouette sunset pictures of us. We cannot recommend Yantz Photography highly enough. We interviewed several photographers and it seems that everyone uses the same vendor to prepare the albums therefore it’s the photos that really count. Stephanie will get you amazing photos. Yantz’s rates are extremely competitive given the quality of photos and albums. Yantz Photography will not disappoint!

Best choice

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Haeryoung I

It was my videographer's recommendation to contact Stephanie for the wedding photos and thanks to him I made the best choice. Stephanie was very approachable and attentive throughout my wedding. (from consultation until ordering the wedding album) I was looking for a... Read More photographer to capture the memories of the wedding day, but still had a vague idea how it worked. During consultation, Stephanie went through the whole process very throughly which helped us understand what we will be going through on the day of. We were handed with a very detailed schedule, which Stephanie renewed and confirmed several times prior to the wedding, and thanks to the schedule there was no confusion on the wedding day. Stephanie and her assistant came on time punctually on the wedding day. Everything went just as we planned and it was perfect. Stephanie was so energetic and enthusiastic and gave us and the bridal party various photo ideas. She knew the wedding venue very well and utilized every part of it to take beautiful photos. The photos came out very natural, candid and beautiful. I personally prefer candid photos and Stephanie exactly delivered what I was looking for. The hard part was to choose 100 photos among the enormous amount of photos that Stephanie took. Stephanie gave us 'photographer's pick' to choose from, but I just had to go through all the pictures in the file as it was just fun to look at. I'm happy with the final edits Stephanie made and can't make to receive the album in my hand.