Your Chauffeur Limousine, Inc.

Cincinnati, OH

Your Chauffeur Limousine...setting the standards when we opened in 1986...and exceeding the standards today! With a beautiful mix of Lincoln TownCar, Lincoln Escalade and Hummer Limousines, we can accommodate most every need when it comes to transporting your bridal party. Give us a call today!

$$ - Affordable

Type

Limousine

1791 Crescentville Rd, Cincinnati, OH

So affordable and five star class!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Lindsey E

I had the worst trouble finding a limo service. Motor Toys over-quoted us and everyone else would only book for the whole day. I only needed the limo for a couple hours and wanted a separate town car for our exit. Your Chauffeur cost less for two vehicles than anyone else quoted for one! And the limos were gorgeous! All white, with classic but fun interiors - and nice and roomy! The drivers were so nice and patient with everyone. And when it came time for our exit, they surprised my groom and I with another limo instead of the town car. We felt so cool riding in that huge limo with just the two of us! I highly recommend Your Chauffeur!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Beth B

I was really happy with YC limousine. They were on time to pick up the bridal party and was just very accommodating. On our way to the reception, our driver stopped at a store at one of the groomsmen's request to pick up more champagne. Even during pictures, when it started to drizzle rain, our driver came over with an umbrella and followed me around with it, even holding up the train of my dress so it wouldn't drag along the ground and get wet. He was so very nice and I really appreciated the extra hospitality.

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014

Our experience with Your Chauffeur Limousine, specifically David, was excellent! David provided timely, reliable, personalized service. He was very helpful and a joy to have with us throughout our wedding day experience. Overall, we give Your Chauffeur Limousine an A+.

Great service

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Laura C

YCL was very easy to work with and reliable! I was able to enjoy my day and not worry about transportation at all. They were very professional, budget friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

Half good, half horrible

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Claire V

Overall, our limo driver ruined this company's chance of getting a good review. The company's owner, Tim, who set us up with the quote and contract was fabulous. We were finalizing transportation within two weeks of the wedding and he was great at getting back to us quickly and setting us up. Unfortunately, when the limo driver picked up the groomsmen at the start of the day, (we did photos before the ceremony) he had to take extra time to clean the limo before the men could get in and get going to get photos taken. This led to him picking up the ladies late, and the limo ended up sitting in the driveway for 30 minutes because the driver was cleaning it out and putting ice (they didn't supply us with any) in the interior cooler. On top of that, his attitude was horrible and was horrible to deal with- he even complained about my mom to my now husband. I was so bummed to have such a bad experience with the driver, and was surprised to find him so inattentive and unkind, especially when I was excited to be getting married. He barely smiled at me at all.

Nice Limo, Slow Driver

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Ann B

We rented a Lincoln Town Car for our bridal party of 12. I would recommend upgrading to a vehicle you can walk onto (i.e. party bus). It was a little difficult getting into the car with a wedding dress on. I managed to get some grease on the end of my dress getting in and out. However, the car was nice and clean inside and roomy enough for 12. Our driver showed up on time which is always a plus. However, when going from picture locations, the driver wasn't sure how to get where we were going even though we provided the location information days beforehand. We took a couple long routes to places, and she drove extremely slow. Even my photographers who were in the car behind us commented about it. So in the end, we ended up paying for extra time when I think our total driving distance that day was less than 10 miles, all in the city.

12/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review as it helps us know what we're doing right and what needs to be addressed. Could you please e-mail us at [email protected] with the last name of the bride and groom as shown on the... Read Less Read More

Great

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Courtney M

They were there on time and the driver was very accommodating to my bridal party and I

Great Limo service for wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jennifer L

Booked my limo with Your Chauffeur after pricing several limo companies. The pricing was the best for what I needed and great customer service. Tim was so easy to get ahold of and always very helpful. My limo showed up on time and did exactly what we wanted making my wedding day run smoothly. Thanks guys!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Melissa A

Our limo driver Dave helped make our day wonderful! Not only did he arrive on time, but he helped us with the things we didnt even realize we needed help with. ( helping the girls down the steps, carrying things from the house to the limo, from the limo into the reception) He really helped make our day great and I could not have asked for more! The only thing I would have changed is i would have splurged a little more and gone for the bugger limo, we added two people to our bridal party, and it was a little cramped.

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Khaleelah S

We had the "Tuxedo" Cadillac Escalade and stretch Lincoln Towncar and both of the vehicles were great. We had a large party and didn't want to go with a party bus so we opted for the two limo's and received a great rate.

Your Chauffeur Limousine Review

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Andrea G

We used Your Chauffeur Limousine as our limo services for our October 5th wedding. Mel was our driver and did an excellent job of making sure we got to where we needed to be when we needed to be there! She showed up early to pick me and the bridesmaids up and seemed concerned with making sure everything went according to plan. She even helped my groom and the groomsmen in pinning on their boutonnieres since they had no clue what they were doing... Now that is service! Their prices were also pretty reasonable. I would recommend YC Limo to any bride.

Your Chauffeur

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Kattina C

Nice driver, clean limo, hook up for ipod. very nice & clean

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Taylor F

Many things went wrong on my wedding day but our Chauffeurs were great! Both of our Drivers were dresses impeccably. They were so nice and punctual. We were very impressed after being referrred to them from our original limo company who decided to retire.

Good price and service but no air

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Christine C

The service provided by Your Chauffeur Limo was impeccable fromt the owner to the driver. Everything went really well except that the A/C in our limo did not work appropriately.

7/15/2012 Response from Tim, the member

Thank you for your feedback concerning our service. We appreciate all comments, positive or not so positive. We constantly monitor our A/C systems to prevent these situations. Occassionally, due to extreme temperatures and/or humidity, A/C systems do not perform as expected. We take your comments... Read Less Read More

Courteous Driver and On-Time

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Erin B

Originally I had a contract with M&M Limousine. About 2 months before our wedding, they called to tell me they were retiring. My heart dropped when I got that phone call. Then he explained that they were working with YC Limo to transfer any outstanding contracts to them. I was given the option to transfer my deposit and all terms of my contract (price, type of car, etc.) or get a refund. I wasn’t stupid. My wedding was the same day as proms and Derby. I transferred my deposit and accepted the new company. They did end up giving us a larger limo because they did not have the same size that M&M did. However, this was at no additional cost to us. The driver showed up on time and was courteous. The car was clean and in good condition. After our pictures at Spring Grove we needed beverages and he stopped at a gas station in this huge car so the guys could run in. It was quite a sight. We arrived everywhere on time.

6/07/2012 Response from Tim, the member

Thank you for your feedback, Brenda. We're glad you had an enjoyable experience and hope to hear back from you for any of your future limousine rental needs. Don't forget...for every customer you refer to YCLIMO you get a $20.00 referral fee once their trip... Read Less Read More

great job on my wedding day

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Erin G

They did a great job. Organized and professional. Vehicles were very good-looking and the drivers were courteous, prompt, and helpful. Great choice for a Cincinnati bride.

Smooth Ride

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Kelly C

Our chauffeur was so great. She was so patient with us and did such a good job. I would recommend the company to everyone. The price was very affordable

A great start, but bad finish

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Kate J

The limo driver was very nice, and was on time. However, at the end of the night when the wedding ended she shut off the car came in and sat at a table and drank pop and coffee while waiting for us. Then when the night was done she did not turn on the car until we were all in it. Then the AC did not work. So some of the people got sick. To me it seems like they just do not keep up on their cars.

8/10/2011 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, thank you Kate and Jacob for choosing Your Chauffeur Limousine for your wedding. While we strive to have problem free trips, occassionally there will be mechanical problems that arise without notice as was the case with the air conditioning that evening. We... Read Less Read More

Bad Experience

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Jill K

We hired Your Chauffeur Limo for the wedding and it turned out horrible. We were going to do a Grand Exit from the church and go into the limo...the limo was really late and was not there for that event. Then once it did get there, it was really really hot in the limo. The driver said the air conditioning was working, but it never cooled down.

8/10/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jill and Greg, for choosing Your Chauffeur Limousine. While most trips go very smoothly and on schedule, occassionally, situations happen that are out of our control. The driver left our garage an hour before the scheduled arrival time at the church, normally a... Read Less Read More

Wonderful service on a short notice!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Jamie K

After having an issue with another vendor and them canceling on us one month prior to our wedding we were worried we wouldn't be able to find a limo that met our needs at a price we could afford! We were so surprised and thrilled when we contacted Your Chauffeur and they offered us a Stretch Hummer for the night at a cheaper price then the other company! They were professional, on time and a great experience!

Great service!

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Hattie M

This company is great! Price was right, Tim was very accommodating and helpful, everything could be done over the phone and online. We were able to just drop by and see the limo's without making an appt. The driver Joyce was right on time if a little early and got everyone where we needed to go on time. Very clean as well.

Great job!

Reviewed on 9/06/2010 Rachel H

They were very helpful and even stayed later when we needed them!

Review for Your Chauffeur Limousine Inc

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sandy J

On time professional and the limo was clean comfortable and roomy. Very pleasurable to work with.

Rating for Your Chauffeur Limousine Inc

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie B

Review for Your Chauffeur Limousine Inc

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Bethany B

They were on time and the driver was very nice. Also the limo was clean - inside and out.

TO Your Chauffeur Limousine, Inc.