Your Perfect Day planning, decor & floral

Perrysburg, OH

Your Perfect Day....because you deserve it!

Your Perfect Day is your one-stop shop for ALL your wedding needs. We offer a variety of products and services including wedding planning and coordination, chair covers, flowers, uplighting and decorations. Mention you saw us on The Knot and get a discount on any service or product!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Perrysburg, OH (419) 283-8200

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Nahdia S

Where do I even begin with how AMAZING April and her team at Your Perfect Day are?! From our very first meeting with April I was beyond comfortable with her and knew everything was going to be perfect. We originally planned to April do our flowers and decorations. During that... Read More time April was so helpful in truly looking out for us and trying to find the best options and ways to stay within our budget and or save money in places. That was a breath of fresh air, as I felt everything else was extra expenses since the word "Wedding" was attached. That definitely is not the case with April. She is close with many other vendors in the area as well, so she was always working with them to make sure everything was just as we wanted. During the planning process we had a slight hiccup and lost our Wedding venue. Of course as any bride would be I began to get nervous. The second April found out she was reaching out to me to make sure I was okay and kept reassuring everything was going to be perfect! At this point we hired April and YPD as our Wedding Coordinator and I am so beyond thankful we made that choice. A huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders at this point. The amount of little details April looks into is amazing and things I never would have thought about. She truly knows her job and the wedding industry inside and out! The day of our wedding could not have went any better. We truly did not have a single thing go wrong that day, and I believe April and her team at YPD are behind that!! I do not know what I would have done without them. They were there through every step of the day making sure everyone was taken care of and everything was going as planned! I cannot say enough about how Wonderful they all are. Our Big Day was truly a PERFECT DAY! Thank you April and Your Perfect Day! Brides-to-be, trust me this will be the best decision you make during your planning!

2016-05-10T15:02:51 Response from the vendor

Nahdia & Josh, THANK YOU for the review! You two were so fun to work with and I am glad we could help you through everything! We wish you two the BEST of luck!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ashley B

Oh-my-gosh. I don't know where to start. BRIDES--stop looking. April is the girl. I was so very lucky and appreciative to have her along the way to assist with my wedding planning. I a from sylvania but have moved it of state since high school graduation so to have her help with... Read More wedding planning from far with my parents loving I sylvania was so easy! So responds quick and my parents just adored her! She helped us to plan it all and offered ideas that we didn't even think of! She saved us from a small minor detail on weddings day that I never knew about until the end of the night!!---the party ended up at st joes maumee o stead of Sylvania she called him and took care of it! I had no idea this even happened till the end of the night! She contacted every vendor ahead of the wedding to give them the timeline and when/where/time to be! My family and I did nothing! She took care of everything on the wedding day! She knew to gather "so and so" for the speech, picture etc. it was like a literally personally assistant! I wish I could have her for my everyday life assistant! She was natural and easy and so sweet! PLUS/- at the end of the night, when we went to a local place near the reception to continue the celebration --she joined us and we joked and reminisced about how fun the day was! She even offered to pay for my snack because I left my clutch at the hotel! She is so down to earth. Great money well spent!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Shaunta G

Your Perfect Day truly made our wedding perfect. We hired April for our decorating, flowers and day of coordination. It was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. April and her team did a fabulous job setting up, organizing and making the night so... Read More memorable. All of the wedding details were admired by all of our guests and most said it was the most beautiful weddings that they have been too. If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will see you through your wedding details with the highest professionalism and finesse, Your Perfect Day is the best choice. YPD made me feel comfortable the day of my wedding and my expectations were exceeded. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Julie Anne G

April and Taylor did the most amazing job coordinating my wedding day!! I wish I could give them 10 stars! There are so many moving parts going on and after planning everything for a year they were able to take it all over and put it together seamlessly!! My parents still talk... Read More about April and Taylor and how for them, they were the best part of the wedding day as well. The fact that they didn't have to worry about anything and could rely on them throughout the day was such a stress reliever. Every bride needs Your Perfect Day for their wedding!! I promise you will be so happy for it!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Nichole S

April is amazing to say the least. I can not thank her enough for all she did for my sisters wedding and my mom and I were able to enjoy every bit of the excitement with any worries or stress because she literally took care of everything. Highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Nichole S

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristine A

What can I say that probably hasn’t been already said?? I hired April to decorate my hall because I couldn’t do it myself due to time but little did I know how much is involved in the actual wedding day and how vital she was to everything running smoothly. From fixing wardrobe... Read More malfunctions, making sure everything ran on time, making sure everything was where it was supposed to be and just making sure everyone had fun! I was so happy April was there to help with every part of our day. Everything ran super smoothly, the decor was beautiful and everyone had so much fun!! Thanks for making my day perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jackie m

I tell anyone who asks me that the first thing I did after my kids got engaged was to call April at Your Perfect Day! She is hands down the best around. Her ideas, organizational skills, and calm demeanor made me enjoy the months leading up to the wedding so much less stressful.... Read More I was able to enjoy every part of the process with my daughters as I had confidence in her "doing her thing". You won't be disapointed and will not regret this decision!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Since the very first day I hired April to be our wedding planner, she has went above and beyond to make sure that my dream wedding would become a reality. Like every other bride, I had many questions and concerns regarding budget and detail. My biggest concern was being a... Read More bothersome and/or a diva when emailing April. Not once did she ever make me feel like I was a bother and she would respond to my emails promptly and generously. Leading up to the wedding, I felt more and more relieved that we hired April - not only I was stress-free, but my family and husband were as well. It is the best feeling to know that all of the "little" tasks or the "day of" tasks were being taken care of and executed by April and her staff. My biggest advice to an engaged couple is to hire a wedding planner, specifically, Your Perfect Day. Put your worries and stress aside and leave all that up to April and her staff to handle because every bride deserves to have the wedding of her dreams!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kelly M

When my wife and I got engaged we knew that we wanted our wedding to be fun and laid back! Our wedding was an outside event at my father’s farm so there was a lot to think about to make sure that happened. It wasn’t long after our planning commenced that we realized that in... Read More order to ensure that our wish for it to feel laid back and fun for our beloved family and friends that we would have to be “not so laid back” in our approach to wedding planning. We knew we would need to work hard and fully think out and plan for every detail. My wife and I thought that it might be worth it to hire a day of coordinator to help us. We are so grateful that we did! As a LGBT couple we knew that priority number one was finding a coordinator that was not only tolerant but would also celebrate that aspect of or marriage. I cannot express how happy we are that we found April at Your Perfect Day! She was everything we were hoping for and more! Hiring April was by far the best money we have ever spent! April is attentive, passionate, and warm; in a word April is superlative! We cannot recommend hiring a day of coordinator with more sincerity. When the big day arrived, our job was done. She ensured that everything went just as we were hoping it would. It wasn’t until the reception ended that we even knew about the fires she put out. Can you imagine that? We didn’t have one care in the world the whole day, which, let’s be honest, is pretty much unheard of these days in the wedding world. I felt a pang of sadness when she left that day because I couldn’t express in that moment just how much that work she put into our wedding meant to me. Thank you, April and Your Perfect Day, for living up to your name and making our day just PERFECT! To all of you out these who are on the fence about hiring Your Perfect Day, please believe me when I tell you that you should really do it.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Dani C

April did an amazing job in helping me create my vision for our wedding day. She was so organized and easy to work with and even made a few last minute additions to our reception that really helped us out. I would absolutely recommend working with her-she definitely has an eye... Read More for decorating!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer D

We met with April about 6 months before our wedding and we had no idea how to approach planning a wedding. April gave us a list of vendors along with some advice for free and set us up well to plan our perfect day. The day of the wedding we hired April to come in and make sure... Read More everything went perfect. My wife and I didn't want to have to worry about anything. April was with us every step making sure everything went perfect. And it Did! My wife and I were so thankful to have April and her team with us for our special day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Steve S

April and her team are simply amazing. April took ALL off the stress off of us for our wedding day. We actually were able to ENJOY our wedding instead of stressing over things that she was able to take care of for us. She bent over backwards to make sure everything worked out... Read More perfectly. She meet with us to discuss details on what we wanted, and she recommended things to us we never even thought of! I cannot explain how important and priceless it was to have April part of our big day!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Brandee M

Your Perfect Day was our best decision for the wedding day. April was so easy to pre-plan with - always responsive, prompt and had great suggestions for probably one of her most indecisive clients :) Additionally, until crunch time, you don't realize how many minute details and... Read More questions there are to be answered - or how many (loving) family and friends forget what a stressful day it can become. ALL of those things - the last minute details, catastrophes, millions of questions - were so tactfully handled by our day of coordinators, Brittany and Andrea, that I honestly can't even tell you everything they did. I just know that my day ran so smoothly, my family still gushes about them by name, and they truly helped us enjoy our day to the fullest. Thank you so much for making our day extra special! <3

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Steven G

April was absolutely amazing. She is so kind, personable and easy to work with. She has incredible artistic vision, our reception area looked absolutely stunning! She is very reasonably priced for all the services she offers as well because she really goes above and beyond.... Read More April helped us with our Day-Of Coordination and we honestly would not have enjoyed our day as much as we did without her and her assistant.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lisa M

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was with everything April & her team did! Everything looked absolutely amazing! The flowers were beautiful, the backdrop, the linens...everything was gorgeous! Nazareth Hall commented that it is the best that they've ever seen the Gabriel... Read More Ballroom looking and their owner wanted photographs! She truly took my vision and brought it to life! April was great to work with. She was very attentive and patient, and she was open to change (as I changed my mind a few times throughout the process!). I am thoroughly impressed. I gave April A LOT of information and exact details how I would like things. On my wedding day when I walked into our venue, I was blown away! She got everything exactly how I wanted it! And a special shout out to her florist on staff. Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I cannot thank Your Perfect Day enough for everything done to make our night perfect and beautiful. April made the entire process stress-free. I would have been a wreck without her if I had tried to do this all myself! I will definitely be recommending her to anyone I know looking to get married.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Charlotte H

Your Perfect Day was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. The staff went above and beyond to listen to all our needs and provide quick and helpful answers to keep the process running smoothly. The decorations were beautiful and were just like the pictures online.... Read More There were no bumps or surprises at all and that was something that gave us a huge relief for our wedding day. We can't thank Your Perfect Day enough for their services!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017

As I'm going through the pictures and videos of my sisters wedding, I'm just falling in love again with how amazing and beautiful everything was. Being the sister of the bride and maid of honor I wanted to make sure everything went perfectly. Little did I know that Your Perfect... Read More Day would have everything taken care off, from the planning and decorating to helping my little flower girls down the aisle (stairs, we were at the Valentine). April and her crew were right by our side every step of the way and had absolutely everything in place. I can honestly say I would not change a thing about March 25th 2017. It truly was my sisters dream wedding! Thanks again April!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Keshia K

I could not say enough good things about April and the staff of Your Perfect Day. So happy that I used the knot to help decide on vendors and even more happy that I choose to meet with April. One of the things I loved most about April was that she was not like a typical business... Read More owner, especially, a floral store. She truly cared about what we wanted and what would make us most comfortable. She was not pushy, she did not try to oversell. We literally made the decisions, she gave her input, and she made what we wanted happen. I was originally not planning on hiring a wedding coordinator for the day of and after little thought, I booked April for not only the flowers but the day of coordination and décor. I promise you, I could not have made it through the day without her. She handled everything for me, if anything went wrong, I do not know about and still do not know about it. Her staff was also very helpful, very friendly and real. I appreciate all that they did, great product and service. If you want a place that will give you top notch product and will also be real and honest with you, go with Your Perfect Day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you April and team.

2017-01-12T21:27:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Keshia! It was a pleasure working with you and Zach! What a fun wedding it was! Best of luck and I am sure I will see you at a future wedding (or two)!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Katarina Y

April was a huge help in planning our perfect day! From the very beginning she was always easy to reach by either phone or email. She is very talented and also very personable. Our decor turned out absolutely beautiful and I can not thank her enough for all her time and... Read More dedication to my husband and I to make our day perfect.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alex R

April and her team did an amazing job with helping us plan and execute our wedding day. The name of the business says it all, they were truly there to make sure that our day was as perfect as possible. April herself committed multiple hours to coordinating our vendors and... Read More putting together a timeline of our day. She came to our venue two days prior and assisted in setting up decorations for longer than she signed up for. On our wedding day, she was always close by if we needed her for anything and she took care of anything that went even the slightest bit wrong. I personally was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner, but I am so very happy that we did. It really does take away nearly all of the stress from your wedding day.

2016-12-27T18:54:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Katelyn & Alex! We enjoyed working with you and your vision was stunning!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah C

We can not say enough about Your Perfect Day. April and her staff truly lived up to their company name. They went above and beyond to ensure the day was just that- perfect. From the organization and arrangement of our ceremony all the way through our reception April was always... Read More ten steps ahead and ensuring that everything was exactly on schedule and as beautiful as we had envisioned! I can never thank April enough for all she did!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah V

April and her team were great to work with! They were very helpful with the planning process, had a lot of creative ideas and suggestions for vendors. It was great to have them at the wedding because they think of all the things you forget about in the chaos of the day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa H

April gave us the best wedding day we could have asked for. From the first meeting, April was attentive to our needs and was able to find solutions for everything we wanted to be part of our day. She found us our photographer, Lindsay Freeman, as well and we were very happy with... Read More that also. Meetings prior to our wedding day were productive and always suited to our schedule. For the rehearsal day April was able to direct everyone with some good insight into minor changes to improve the flow of the ceremony. On our wedding day, April was busy from mid-morning ensuring us a worry-free day. Everything went smoothly and we did not have to concern ourselves with even minor details. Our ceremony went off in perfect time and the reception was fantastic. April and her assistant attended to every detail. We could not have been happier on our wedding day and it is all thanks to April and Your Perfect Day. We recommend April without reservation for planning any wedding!!

2016-10-31T20:14:30 Response from the vendor

Melissa & Fiona, Thank you for the thoughtful review! You two were so much fun to work with and I am glad I was able to help you create such a fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle N

I had originally planned in my mind a DIY wedding. I thought the idea of hiring a planner was too "over the top" and only for "bridezillas" I had a two year long engagement, so I had plenty of time to prep for my big day. As the day came closer, I met April & staff at a bridal... Read More show, asked a few questions, and did some research, and decided to hire YPD for day of coordinator and centerpiece rental. The day I came to meet April, I was blown away by her professionalism and knowledge of the industry. She also had tons of experience with vendors I had already hired. After checking out her studio, I realized she was really a one stop shop. Not only did I have my day of coordinator and centerpieces, I had linens, chair covers, bouquets, decorations+more. She even helped me through a few bumps with one vendor. When the big day came, I worked with Brittany and she is AMAZING! Every wedding will have things that go wrong naturally, but she was on every detail and had a plan to fix everything. My day was more than I could have asked for. If I didn't have her, I have no clue what would have happened. She called a seamstress when a bridesmaid dress completely tore, she hurried to men's warehouse when they gave the ring bearer dress shorts by accident.... I mean I can't put into words how grateful I was for YPD. BRIDES: Please checkout before trying to DIY. She is not overpriced. I am just a normal wife with kids and an average paycheck just like all of you are. Wedding planners are not just for "those brides". I still had my own personal touches that I made myself. YPD just made sure to use the items I made along with what I rented or bought. They told me to box up the night before and they placed my hand made items exactly how I pictured. I highly recommend this team. They thought of everything!

2016-10-31T20:16:14 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you for the review! We were are glad we could help with the little hiccups throughout the day so you two could enjoy your wedding!