Agnes Lopez Photography

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

2107 Dellwood Ave, Jacksonville, FL Serving Florida and Southeast Georgia (904) 477-8516

Agnes is a must have!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Lauren M

Agnes and her husband make a fantastic team. We were so blessed to have found them and I believe they are THE BEST Jacksonville has to offer. If you take one look at Agnes's website, her talent is apparent. But it was important for me to have a photographer that seamlessly... Read More incorporated into our day. The first time we met, I knew I needed Agnes as my photographer. She is extremely professional, but also friendly and instantly put me at ease. We hired her on the spot and I am so thankful that we did. We did our engagement pictures with Agnes and the entire process was FUN. She is creative, has great ideas but also listened to what we wanted. The images turned out better than we could have imagined! On our wedding day, Agnes was the perfect addition, she was there with us from beginning to end, 10 AM hair and makeup to 12:30 AM reception send off. She captured so many special moments without being intrusive and always with an air of quiet confidence and poise. This lady knows what she is doing. With a very large and rambunctious wedding party Agnes never missed a moment. She is the perfect balance of being assertive but not pushy. It is a very fine line and she balanced it perfectly. We will hire Agnes for any future photography we need, we will recommend her to all of our friends and I know we will cherish her photos for the rest of our lives. Hire Agnes, you will be happy you did.

Top Notch Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Denise Y

Since I planned my 2008 Florida wedding from out of state, many of the decisions were difficult because I didn't get to see things in person or meet with the vendor face-to-face. Choosing a photographer, however, was super easy once I found myself on Agnes' website. Her images... Read More caught my eye immediately - they were modern and emanated style, and I could tell she had a knack for capturing the emotion in those moments we all want caught on film on our wedding day. She was extremely professional, yet personable, and I appreciated her responsiveness and patience with my many emails and questions. On the day of, she was so unobtrusive I barely noticed she was there! I received the images (beautifully packaged, might I add) within the agreed upon time and seeing them only reinforced our satisfaction with choosing Agnes as our photographer. They were stunning!! I'm so happy to have had so many fleeting moments of our big day captured so beautifully so we can continue to enjoy them for a lifetime!

Still extremely happy 6 years later!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Paul M

My husband and I decided to consider Agnes as our wedding photographer because our friends had such an fabulous experience with her and her husband for their wedding. After meeting with Agnes and seeing more of her work, we knew she was the best photographer for us. Agnes was so... Read More professional yet personable. She can take a normal moment and make it look like art. Agnes has the "it factor." We are normal looking people and she made us look amazing! From beginning to end, we felt she captured all those special moments and even fun surprises we didn't know about until we saw our proofs like a groomsman catching his shoe on fire with a sparkler (he was ok!) and our 5 year old nephew looking at a huge bowl of M&M's at the reception. We asked Agnes to photograph the first look we wanted before the wedding ceremony. She captured every angle of us seeing each other for the first time and was not obtrusive. Our wedding day was a stormy, summer Florida afternoon and Agnes knew how to work with those elements and lighting. We got WAY more than what we expected with Agnes. Six years later, we still treasure our wedding photographs and highly recommend Agnes to our friends and family. Our biggest problem was figuring out which photographs to frame and where to hang them!

First Class Photography

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

When my husband and I were planning our December 2007 wedding finding the perfect photographer was of utmost priority. Many features of your wedding come and go quickly that very day, but the pictures are what last a lifetime. While searching for vendors I came across a... Read More bridal shoot online and was amazed at the work and knew I had to find the photographer. The photographer was none other than Agnes Lopez. I immediately set up an appointment with her, we met with her, and fell in love not only with her incredible work, but her! Agnes is a delight in every way possible, and her photography speaks for itself. Agnes' portfolio sold itself. The brilliant photos she shared with us during our booking appointment spoke volumes to her talent. Her eye for photography and capturing those "special moments" is one of a kind. Hiring her as our wedding photographer was one of the easiest decisions to make. A great wedding photographer (on top of being artistically talented) has to be likable, patient, timely, good with kids, and somehow still remain unobtrusive. Agnes exemplified all these qualities on our wedding day. As our wedding came and went we eagerly awaited our photos, and they did not disappoint. Agnes has a talent for finding breathtaking beauty in fairly ordinary settings. We could hardly believe the purposeful, often surreal quality of our photos, and never with a feeling of being "over-processed'. Of course we had no lack of the "bread and butter" photos of all the typical wedding highlights, and Agnes was more than happy to provide us with the traditional family portraits that we knew so many of our loved ones would cherish. Nearly six years later we still frequently enjoy looking at our wedding photos together, and without fail one of us always says to the other, "hiring Agnes was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day!".

Agnes Lopez Photography

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

Agnes is the epitome of professionalism. I was married on November 2006. She had a very unusual setup because I had a two day wedding. The first was a Cambodian (Khmer) wedding and the second was a Filipino wedding. She was professional and flexible, particularly the Khmer... Read More wedding ceremony. It was new to her and it is a ceremony that lasts the entire day. But she hung on and shot beautiful pictures that I still admire today. The Filipino ceremony and reception was another day and again she delivered beautiful images. We also had a bridal shoot at the Florida theatre. She made me look exotic and classic. I can't say enough great things about her. I would definitely use her services again.

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 LISSA T

We met with many wedding photographers while planning my wedding and none of them came close to comparing to the professionalism and beautiful work that Agnes Lopez portrayed. She was everything I was looking for in a photographer and she didn't disappoint on the big day.. in... Read More fact, she went above and beyond. It was very important to my husband and I that we get many, many photos of our special day and we wanted a ton of portrait photos, probably more than the average person would request. Agnes made sure that she could take more than enough portraits so that I would have a lot of wedding day photos to display in my house. She was very creative with the shots, locations and poses. Agnes did a wonderful job of capturing the ceremony and the more casual portrait pictures as well. There wasn't a detail left unturned. Agnes captured every single tiny thing about our wedding so that when I go back to review my photos and my album, I'm always reminded of the smallest of details about our wedding. I had a few other additional requests throughout my time with Agnes, such as additional photo shoots and engagement pictures. She was able to accommodate all of my requests without hesitation. Agnes did such a wonderful job and choosing her as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. My wedding album sits out on my coffee table and gets looked at often. People always comment on how beautiful my wedding album is, which is unique to me and specially done by Agnes. Everything was perfect and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best of the best in wedding photography.

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Ashaki H

My husband actually did most of the research into wedding photographers, and knowing how important the decision was, he put a lot of effort into it. After narrowing our choices, we met with our top picks, and Agnes emerged as our first choice because of the quality of her... Read More photographs, the value of her services, and her overall friendliness. Our engagement shoot exemplifies why we choose Agnes. My husband and I are both fans of color, and my husband appreciates urban scenery and patterns. With a general idea of what we wanted, Agnes took us to some great places in Jacksonville that provided the perfect background for our photos (e.g., a field with wildflowers, underneath a bridge, and a colorful wall on the side of a building). During the wedding, Agnes's eye picked up on myriad of ways we tried to incorporate color. And most importantly, she caught all of the best moments. While flipping through our photo album, one can definitely sense the joy and fun people were having. And to her credit, she and her husband captured these moments without dominating them. They were largely invisible, but did an admirable job of corralling our families for the family shoots :). In sum, we are very pleased with Agnes's work and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding (or other occasion) photographer.

Magazine Quality Photos

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Katie M

If I could give a 10 for quality I would. Agnes has 'an eye' for catching the best moments of your wedding. If you are looking for magazine quality and exceptional service Agnes Lopez is it. My husband was pretty hands off in planning our wedding but he did come with me to... Read More meet Agnes to talk about the pictures. This was one of the most important things about the wedding day (having something to look back on). When we left the meeting he was so excited we were able to secure our wedding date with her. A true talent! Note- I did book my date very early.

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Amanda N

I started researching Photographers online and came across Agnes' website, I fell in love with all of her work. We had Agnes for our engagement photos and then our wedding photos in April 2011. We absolutely loved our photos!! She was so nice and easy to work with. She really... Read More listened to what we wanted and made us feel relaxed. She is incredibly talented and has an eye for capturing beautiful and unique photos. I would highly recommend her!

Amazing photographer, Amazing woman!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Mary H

Agnes and her work was one of the best things about our wedding! She is an amazing photographer and caught some really cool moments, even when we didn't realize she was right there! She also did some of the coolest engagement photos with us, and to this day we get compliments on... Read More both. I will definitely be contacting her for a future vow renewal because she was such a joy to work with! She has an amazing eye, and is such a fun, talented photographer. Besides all that she is just a joy to be around! A wonderfully kind person, never bossy and very laid back. We love her!!

Everything and more!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Kristina E

Agnes and her husband, Damon, shot our engagement photos and later our wedding in April 2013. The were both very professional and amazing at what they do! Agnes has an eye for photography, capturing moments throughout the wedding that we never expected but cherish as some of... Read More our favorite memories. She was also open to new ideas and how to enhance the photos we wanted. We took engagement photos inside a theatre and she took that space and truly showed off my and my husband's personality. The day of the wedding she was calm and helped keep everyone on track, especially during family portraits when I have a HUGE family. She also kept me smiling throughout all the photos, making it fun while we posed for all the group portraits. Agnes was also able to help me with other areas of the wedding using the knowledge she has gathered over YEARS of working as a photographer. She even recommended my hair and make up artists who were amazing! Between the 3, they made me feel and look beautiful. Agnes was everything I expected from a photographer and then some! She is easy to work with and someone I would return to again and again!

Wedding Photos & Album

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Andrea V

We hired Agnes to do our wedding photo and album. The photos turned out beautifully - she really managed to capture our wedding through her photos. Each one was taken with incredible purpose and artistry - and she and her assistant managed to get every key moment on film (or on... Read More an SD card, rather). The wedding album is of heirloom quality. Agnes arranged all of the pictures for the album and did a truly fantastic job. Everything about the album is just so special - from the thick pages to the fabric used on the cover and binding - simply beautiful. We love showing it off to everyone!

OUTSTANDING - We are so happy with the photos

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Pegine E

I have admired Agnes Lopez Photography for years. I knew when my daughter married I wanted a high end photographer, because after all is said and done the pictures are all you have to spark the memories of the event. There was no discussion, The photographer was going to be THE... Read More best. Agnes and her team are the BEST. We love the pictures. The colors, the lighting, the way she and her team captured each moment. They were reliable, on time, and extremely professional (dressed to be invisible and yet not look like a 'hired hand. One of the great qualities was that she and Damon stayed in the background. They didn't take over the wedding. (I've seen too many weddings where the photographer took over the wedding, loud and obnoxious.Subtle and sophisticated is how I would describe Agnes Lopez. We LOVED that they were there but 'invisible.' Her creativity, brilliance and genius at finding the perfect moment is reflected in our pictures. They are spectacular. The lights, the decorations, the people and their emotions are all captured in her pictures. She truly is the best.I highly recommend Agnes and her team.

Hughly recommend

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Caroline C

Agnes and her husband are great to work with! They are very professional, yet laid back. Every time I would see something and wish it could be captured, they were right there (yet never in the way). Great work!

Loved our wedding images!

Reviewed on 2/25/2012 Erika W

Agnes and her hubby photographed our wedding in July 2010. The images were beautiful, classy and elegant which was exactly what I wanted. Agnes worked very well under a little pressure/chaos before the wedding when my maid of honor was very late (flying in from out of town). She... Read More very quickly and efficiently organized us so that my maid of honor could get ready and made sure we had gorgeous pictures of the bridal party. During the ceremony and reception, Agnes and her husband were practically invisible yet captured amazing moments, many of them not "posed". She was able to catch on film all of the joy, tears and love that was in the room that day. As the bride, your wedding day passes in such a blur, I almost cried looking at the images because they told our whole story. A great photographer was my #1 priority for our wedding and I was thrilled with Agnes's work and professionalism. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 2/14/2012 Amberlee H

Agnes and her husband did such an amazing job with my wedding photos this past winter! She managed to capture so many wonderful moments between my husband and I that I will cherish for a lifetime. She is so sweet and such a calming person to be around on what can be a very... Read More stressful day! I have had many friends use her and I know they have all felt the same way and were glad they chose Agnes as their photographer. If there is one place to spend your money wisely it's with your photographer. Photographs provide memories to last a lifetime. Agnes gave us that and more!

Amazing Shots, Great to work with!

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Laura Z

Agnes and her husband were fantastic! When we got a preview of the photos on her blog we could not wait to see more, they were amazing. We have since reviewed all the pictures and it was so hard to choose which ones we wanted, so far we have only been able to narrow it down to... Read More our favorite 700. Agnes was great to work with and all the shot she took felt natural. She was practically invisible at the wedding but managed to get many unique shots. She was kind and flexible. There was one shot of the rings we were hoping for and the day after the wedding we realized we did not get (we had never mentioned it either). She let us stop by the next day to get those shots. We are really glad we had Agnes as our photographer.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 Rothel B

She was recommended to me by several vendors of mine, so I had to meet her. I saw her work and I liked them, but I wanted to make sure if we "fit" together. Well, as soon as I met her, she was very nice, professional and great to work with. She captured memories of my wedding... Read More that me, my hubby and family will have forever. She is talented and awesome to work with. I would definitely call and book her ASAP once you have your date coz she gets booked really fast!

Incredible Pictures

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 Paige M

I had seen Agnes' work prior to being engaged, so when I did get engaged, she was the first vendor I called because I knew I had to have her. Agnes far exceeded my expectations. She captured the day for me in a way I could never imagine and I will forever be grateful for the... Read More memories she captured for us. I highly recommend Agnes! She books quickly, so call her as soon as you are engaged!

Absolutely Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 2/06/2012 Rachel A

My husband and I decided to have a small destination wedding in Amelia Island, FL. I knew from the beginning that I wanted my wedding to be personal and endearing. Being from out of town, I was especially nervous about finding the right vendors. I knew pictures last a... Read More lifetime, so finding the right photographer was top on my list. I picked up lots of magazines and asked around. After looking at all my options, I chose Agnes because her photos are so classic, romantic and fashionable. I showed Agnes the type of photos I would like to capture throughout my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased! Her photos captured the uniqueness of the wedding that I was going for, the love that my husband and I shared and the quaintness of Amelia Island. I now have a photo from our wedding custom framed and hanging in our bedroom and I swear it looks like a work of art!! I am so glad I chose Agnes. She is so talented and I couldn't have been happier! She is one of a kind!

Loved our photos!

Reviewed on 2/06/2012 Christine B

My husband and I were very happy we chose Agnes! I was the type of bride that was scared to make any commitments to any wedding vendors, but the decision to book Agnes was simple. Her work is classic, tasteful, and fun. My husband did not want to spend the whole time taking... Read More pictures on our wedding day, and Agnes could not have done a better job capturing all our special moments without having to pull us away from everything! She was able to capture moments that went by so fast...from a quick smile my husband and I made to each other on the altar to a stolen kiss on the dance floor before being pulled away to cut the cake or throw the bouquet. Once I saw my proofs, it was like re-living the whole day all over again, and that meant a lot to us. I loved her work so much that I have all of my favorite photos blown up and displayed all over our house! My only wish was that I had more portraits of my husband and I, but with the limited amount of time we had, Agnes was still able to get AWESOME portraits of us...that's why I wish I had more! I highly recommend her!

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Zirah T

My desire was to have a very relaxed day... no posed shots or hours away from family and friends taking pictures. Agnes did an amazing job capturing candid moments of my husband and me and all of our guests. She was so professional and easy to work with. At times, I didn't... Read More even know she was there! My favorite part of Agnes' service is that she gave us rights to all of our photos! No buying individual images. We got them all. The final pictures were so lovely and stylish which blew me away since we didn't really pose much. She captured all of the details of the day so beautifully. I love looking back on them and remembering every part of the day. The images are displayed all over our house, and I can't tell you how many compliments we get. They are always a hit! I totally recommend Agnes Lopez Photography. If I had the opportunity to, I would use her again.

Expected more

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Andrea C

We paid a lot for our photos - it was a significant portion of the entire budget. We were more than happy to do so, as photos are so important. My husband and I were disappointed in the photos of our wedding, as they came off as uninspired. Considering how gorgeous our venue... Read More was, very few original photos were taken of us, and when we got our proofs, I was so upset. The photographer's website showed so much talent, but our photos did not reflect our personalities as we had hoped.

The Perfect Photographer

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Deena B

Agnes is an absolute delight to work with! From the moment I stepped into her studio and sat down with her, I knew she was different from the other wedding photographers I met with. Once I saw her sample wedding albums, I was sold! Her work is flawless and she has this... Read More amazing ability to capture incredible moments in time. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos and my bridal shoot photos as well - truly incredible! As an added bonus, she gives great tips on how to pose in the most flattering manner for portoriat and formal shots. She has an incredible eye for beatiful images and has the most gentle, calming personality. Agnes is incredibly humble about her abilities and is such a fun and fascinating person! We have received tons of compliments on our wedding photos and many people have said they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen....we'd have to agree!

Amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Lauren H

She was sooo accommidating when it came to picking the date of my wedding and making sure she was booked. You can pay online which was very helpful and I loved that I got all of the pictures. We used her for the engagement photos and wedding photos. I would recommend her to... Read More anyone. She even does bridal photos and those come out awesome!