Classic

Wedding

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

243 Hiram Avenue, Newbury Park, CA (805) 376-0612

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda C

We couldn't have imagined a more perfect photographer for our wedding! Alex made the planning process so easy and smooth. When it came to the big day, he was such a joy to work with! He had my bridesmaids and I laughing non-stop and he had endless amounts of energy and ideas!... Read More When our photos were ready to view, I couldn't help but become a big ball of emotion. Alex captured every moment in the most breathtaking way possible. We have gotten so many compliments and I would choose Alex over and over again! I will forever be able to look back on the most memorable day of my life and feel like I am there all over again.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Shayla F

It's hard to know where to begin with Alex, aside from the obvious that he is tremendously talented. Alex photographed several of my friends weddings over the years so I was introduced to his work long before I even met my husband. Seeing how beautiful his work was sold me and I... Read More knew without hesitation he was the photographer I wanted, when I found a man to marry of course. When I began the planning process I contacted Alex a couple of times to see what his availability looked like for the dates I was considering. I wasn't going to have my date picked without knowing he was available. Fortunately he was available the couple of dates I was considering and once I booked the venue my first phone call was to him to secure my date. Alex and Jojo were such pleasures to work with, answering questions along the way and just being so incredibly helpful. Sadly Alex had a family tragedy occur the night before my wedding but you would never have known it during my wedding. He was positive, friendly, energetic, and seemingly normal (as if nothing had happened). Alex and Jojo took charge, kept our bridal parties engaged and in line, as well as entertained. So many of our friends came up to us to tell us how much fun and funny our photographers were, which I always replied that I already knew and that they're the best, which they are. The prices are reasonable and sooooo worth it, my pictures were edited and ready within about two weeks and they were spectacular! I was able to print them in time for the best Christmas gifts for our family! Alex is by far the most talented, unique, and artistic photographer out there and we are so blessed that he was able to capture our day for us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Julie M

Alex and his team are incredible photographers! Their shots are unique, eccentric and artistic. He gets everyone to smile and has an eye for shots that you would never see coming. He is by far the best photographer in the LA / Ventura County area and the best photographer that... Read More I've come across in my life.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Jillian T

Alex is the most amazing photographer!! He is so easy to work with. He is so creative and his unique shots are just awesome! We have used Alex for 2 of our daughters' weddings. He is THE BEST!!! He is flexible and high energy and so much fun!! You will NOT be disappointed... Read More if you use him.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Amber L

When we started looking for venues we were told that when it comes time for photography don't look anywhere else than Alex Neumann. Many people told us that he is the best. His reputation in the industry was very high. So we had to look into this amazing photographer. We are so... Read More glad we did! We just received our photos and they are OUTSTANDING! I cannot believe how amazing they are! We will truly cherish them forever! Alex and his assistant were amazing the day of our wedding. They were fast, fun, and very creative! Thank you for the amazing one of a kind service. We are so blessed to have found you

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Megan M

Alex is amazing. He takes the classic wedding pictures that every bride and groom want for their photo albums/walls/fancy picture frames. He also takes traditional shots with a fun twist on them. Most importantly, he takes extremely creative shots that you literally can't find... Read More anywhere else. I have seen similar shots by other photographers and they pail in comparison. He is extremely talented with effects to give your wedding photos a truly unique and personal feel. We got his top of the line package. It included an engagement shoot. I recommend engagement shoots to all couples because regardless of the photographer, it helps to get you all familiar and make the wedding day less awkward. Alex was EXTREMELY friendly and easy to get along with. He has a way about him that breaks that awkward tension when taking photos and he keeps things light and playful but still extremely professional. My favorite thing is that he offers an option that instead of getting up to twenty 11X13 wall prints (really who needs that many wall prints and you can get those at Costco or Walmart) you can get two mini wedding albums that we are using as gifts for each set of parents. They are identical to the large photo album in lay out and photos used just smaller in size. He was amazing. We just got our photos back and I couldn't be happier!!

I Can't Choose Favorites - I Love All the Photos!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 JoAnne

My husband and I got married on August 11, 2013 at The Vineyards in Simi Valley and Alex Neumann was our photographer. Truth be told, I fell in love with Alex's photos at one of the first venue sites we visited. He has such a distinct style and his photo books (placed in... Read More several venues we visited) really drew us in because they were unlike any we'd ever seen. My husband knew how much I liked his work, so when I began securing all of my vendors and started to think about photography, he told me I shouldn't even look anywhere else because Alex Neumann was going to be our photographer. We booked him right away. To say Alex Neumann exceeded expectations is an understatement. My husband, who is a very laid-back, hard to get really passionate about anything aside from sports, kind of guy handed Alex a check as soon as we met and told me "now that is a professional." We scheduled our engagement session in December of 2012 and it was a beautiful day, until it started raining. Our engagement session was cut short, but Alex made up for it just a few months before the wedding by giving us a bonus session at the beach. I have countless friends who I have seen engagement photos of, and let me just say, I received at least 20x more photos than I saw any of them have--about 400! And they were all amazing. You know it's a good problem to have when you don't know which ones to pick for display in your home, because there are hundreds. Fast forward to the wedding, Alex put everyone at ease--even my not-so-photo-loving family, and we have over 1,400 high res photos plus thousands of originals. He gets everything to you quickly with an online link and then either mails you or you get to pick-up a dvd of all the other images. You can view all of the photos from the wedding and engagement session here: http://www.flickr.com/ph…. We've always been told that photography is the one area you shouldn't skimp on for a wedding, and we'll pass along that same advice. Alex is an investment worth making--his photos are amazing and you will have so many that you will remember every moment of your wedding and engagement sessions like they were yesterday. To anyone thinking about a choice for a photographer, truly, book Alex Neumann now. Don't wait. Just do it. You will be more than happy with your decision. -JoAnne

Amazing Amazing Amazing

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Katy H

I absolutely love the pictures from our wedding!! Alex did a phenomenal job and I can not tell you how many compliments we have gotten so far on the few pictures we have posted on facebook! Loved working with Alex, he is so professional and so creative and I am so happy he was... Read More our photographer! I have recommended him to all my friends that are getting married soon.

Great pics! Great photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Michelle R

I’d been recommended to Alex by two of my friends and I’m so glad we listened to them! Alex takes great pictures and does a fabulous job at the final touches, too! He and his assistants (Joe and Shella) made having our pictures taken so much fun! We got our pictures back... Read More right when we got back from our honeymoon and there are so many to choose from! We haven’t selected the shots for our album yet, but I have no doubt our album will be perfect!