Is this your business? claim it now

Apryl Ann Photography

Dallas, TX

4908 Bryan St, Dallas, TX

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Lauren M

Apryl is an amazing photographer especially in natural light. This was extremely important to me since our wedding and reception was all outdoors. It takes a really really great photographer to work outside. They have to know their lighting and angles. Her detailed shots are... Read More insane. She make you feel extremely comfortable and is able to think outside the box. My now husband and I don't do PDA so we thought it was going to be super awkward to do our engagement photos in a busy section of the city, but Apryl is so confident and makes you feel really safe. This is not your typical, structured posing for a picture. It is fluid and organic and super comfortable!! The photos on her blog speak volumes about her ability. When all is said and done, your wedding photos are the most important keepsakes you will have. What are those memories worth to you? We paid for her top package. This included extended shooting time and an extra photographer. We got our engagement photos free. She also did my bridals (I am obsessed with them!)

Our beautiful photos

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Holly M

Apryl Ann did the most beautiful artistic photos. She gave us photos that were not just your boring traditional photos, but they had magic to them. She did our engagement and our wedding day photos. She was so kind and engaging too.