Is this your business? claim it now

Apryl Ann Photography

Dallas, TX

Engagement

Wedding

Photo

4908 Bryan St, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Lydia G

Apryl is absolutely incredible! She has such a great passion for photography and also for bringing out the best in anyone for photos. Our first meeting was for an engagement shoot with my fiancé and I (in March 2015). Right away she was so much fun to speak to and get to know;... Read More Apryl was there to listen to my ideas and concerns and she gave me great advice and suggestions for the shoot. On the day of our engagement shoot my fiancé and I were a little bit nervous (since we had never taken professional pictures before) but although we started the first couple seconds a little awkward Apryl brought out our personalities out and captured us like no one else could have. It started to rain a little while into our shoot and she was willing to work with my crazy idea of still shooting. We had a lot of fun. Right when she sent us that first "sneak peak" photo I knew Apryl had to do my wedding photos. She was completely on board to come to Maui, HI with me to shoot for my wedding-I was so lucky to have her come along! I was so excited to have her be there on our wedding day; it would not have been the same without her. It was so refreshing to see her there going from here to there so eager to capture any special moment or object that caught her eye. She was a great support throughout my engagement process and at our wedding. She did an outstanding job of capturing the entire day and it was comforting to know many of my memories were in her hands. She takes breathtaking, clean, fresh, and vivid photos on digital and also on film (which is amazing)-they are truly works of art. Apryl works very hard and so well to see your vision come through even better than you can imagine it. You cannot go wrong with Apryl! I feel so blessed to have met her and honored to be able to say that she was (and will continue to be) my photographer.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Lauren M

Apryl is an amazing photographer especially in natural light. This was extremely important to me since our wedding and reception was all outdoors. It takes a really really great photographer to work outside. They have to know their lighting and angles. Her detailed shots are... Read More insane. She make you feel extremely comfortable and is able to think outside the box. My now husband and I don't do PDA so we thought it was going to be super awkward to do our engagement photos in a busy section of the city, but Apryl is so confident and makes you feel really safe. This is not your typical, structured posing for a picture. It is fluid and organic and super comfortable!! The photos on her blog speak volumes about her ability. When all is said and done, your wedding photos are the most important keepsakes you will have. What are those memories worth to you? We paid for her top package. This included extended shooting time and an extra photographer. We got our engagement photos free. She also did my bridals (I am obsessed with them!)

Our beautiful photos

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Holly M

Apryl Ann did the most beautiful artistic photos. She gave us photos that were not just your boring traditional photos, but they had magic to them. She did our engagement and our wedding day photos. She was so kind and engaging too.