Cakes by La'Meeka

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes

1067 Forest Parkway, Forest Park, GA

Wonderful Cakes!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Katrice W

I honestly knew Cakes by LaMeeka would be the providers of my husband's and I wedding cakes during our initial visit. My husband actually consumed every piece of sampled cake as well as the fillings provided to us at our sitting. Once I saw that, I knew right then that LaMeeka was the "ONE". She was very down to earth, we felt like we had known her for years. I love her artistic capabilities as well as her baking skills and personality. I cannot wait to taste the top layer of my wedding again in a year!

Vanessa & Leslie's Wedding 10-5-13

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Vanessa C

Awesome!!!!! Lameeka made both the wedding and groom's cake for our wedding. Our wedding guests didn't stop talking about the appearance and the taste. LaMeeka provided detail professional service and we got exactly what we desired. The cost was well worth the experience and service we received. My husband and I unfortunately only got to enjoy the cake we sampled while taking our wedding photo shot. That was disturbing but our guests enjoyed the cakes....

Atlanta wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Shemia F

FABULOUS!!! LaMeeka made my Atlanta Theme wedding cake and poker table groom's cake look so awesome and the best thing is that it taste good too!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Felicia S

Cakes by La'Meeka where do I start. The cakes were not only beautiful but tasted amazing. You are such a sweet person and a joy to work with.

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Chantilla O

La'Meeka can work wonders with her hands. Not only do her cakes look amazing they taste great. Which is the best part. I was so fed up of seeing cakes that looked good but tasted horrible. She was on point from the very beginning to the end and made sure I was comfortable with all aspects of her service. You have to try her out!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Christin C

OMG, I can't say enough how delicious my cake was, it was so moist even after a few days from the wedding. The cake was a little pricey, but totally worth it. It was gorgeous, plus LaMeeka did a very cool Crown Royal grooms cake for me that my hubby loved.

Exceptional Wedding Cakes

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Shavela W

"Cakes by LaMeeka" is the best choice for wedding cakes in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. I was initially impressed by the fabulous cake designs on LaMeeka's website, but was not convinced that she made the cakes until I went for my cake tasting. The cake tasting experience was wonderful. LaMeeka provides professional service with a personal touch. When choosing a wedding cake, it is important for the cake to be beautiful and even more important for it to be of good quality. LaMeeka's Cakes far exceeds these expectations. She did my cake as well as my husband's groom cake and both were exceptional. If you are planning your wedding, please be sure to schedule a cake tasting with LaMeeka and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Kelli P

Our wedding planner recommended Cakes by La'Meeka and after several tastings, we decided to book them for our July 2013 wedding. We provided a picture of what we wanted for our day, and the design turned out great, as well as the taste of the cake. I was pleasantly surprised to find an affordable cake with both great flavors and beautiful design.

Looks great and taste even better

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Lillian H

Customer was excellent. Cake was absolutely beautiful! We were pleased with our three tier cake, the strawberry poundcake layer was yummy.

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Rita S

Cakes by La'Meeka made my perfect wedding cake. My guest are still talking about my cake. It not only looked amazing it taste was so good we ate all three layers. I will be calling her again and again. Thanks La'Meeka for making my day speical. R Sands

A tasty treat

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sharita G

My cakes were great my husband loved his grooms cake and it was delicious. The wedding cake was a show stopper and the taste was unforgettable,the owner was a pleasure to work with.

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Francina G

My cake was all that I imagined. The taste and appearance. Everyone raved about how moist the cake was and the beautiful design. Great service from the vendor as well. Grooms cake came out great as well.

Come for the ceremony... stay for the cake!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Wayne D

My wife made the initial arrangements for the cake. La'Meeka was very helpful in providing mini samples for me to taste since I was out of town. We could have easily had a cake out of any one of the flavors... the toughest part was deciding on which of her excellent flavors we would choose for the layers. La'Meeka provided a beautiful cake and did so in a very timely fashion. She found an elegant cake that was well within our budget.

DELICOUS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Lashavous A

Not only did La'Meeka make our wedding cake the most BEAUTIFUL wedding cake I have ever laid eyes on, it was soooooo DELICOUS!!!! She did an AWESOME job. Our guests are still commenting on how great the cake tasted. I highly reccomend her :)

cake

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Monique D

cakes by lameeka was great. my wedding cake and the grooms cake were beautiful and delicious. everyone loved both cakes and she made the cakes exactly how we wanted them. i would recommend cakes by lameeka to anyone.

Mmm mmm good!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Resena H

I must say LaMeeka makes some of the best wedding cakes on the southside of Atlanta. I didn't go to very many cake tastings because after I taste her cake I stopped looking. I have been getting phone calls from family and friends asking "who made the cake"? I am definitely going to use her again for other events and parties.

very good CAKE! the icing color was off

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 LaKecia J

Why ask for a color swatch if you are not going to get an exact match on the icing color? Why not give the bride heads up that you were unable to match the color and give her an option to pick a new color? My only concern with La'Meeka was that the icing color was OFF. There are so many shades of pink so I specifically expressed how important it was to have icing that was a close match to the color swatch that I provided. Other than that the cake was soooooooooooooooooo good (butter almond cake & butter cream icing)and although it was the wrong color it was soooooooo pretty!!! If you are serving lots of liquor I would advise you to scale back on the cake. I had lots of cake left. Oh... one more thing ... La'Meeka does not play about her money. She called me the night before my wedding around 11:15 pm requesting a $70 dollar payment if I wanted my grooms cake. SMH. So make sure that you pay her in full in advance! But the cake was soooooooooo good so I would use her again.

TO Cakes by La'Meeka