Cassandra McClure - Luxury Beauty On Demand

San Francisco, Napa, Half Moon Bay, Sonoma, Morgan Hill

Luxury Beauty On Demand

Cassandra McClure has amassed a plethora of international education, experience, and success in the beauty industry over the past 10 years. With an all-encompassing knowledge of complexions, bone structure, color utilization, product formulations, and ingredients. This allows her to create looks that are appropriate for every client in any weather condition and for any occasion. With an impressive background in business, modeling, and photography, Cassandra's understanding of what it takes to get any job done brings her to new heights as a on demand stylist. Her work is regularly featured in TV commercials, runway, and wedding magazines. She is appreciated for her talent, strong work ethic, and warm interpersonal skills. She is passionate about volunteering her time to help the community.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

Palo Alto, CA San Francisco, Napa, Half Moon Bay, Sonoma, Morgan Hill (206) 883-4152

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jennifer B

Cassandra did our hair and make up for my friend's bachelorette party. It was such a wonderful surprise for the bride to gift her bridesmaids before a day of wine tasting in Napa. We all felt so glamorous and got the best photos. Cassandra is very quick and got along with... Read More everyone as if she'd been our friend for years. She even shared some of her beauty secrets and had great advice on wedding planning since she's been to countless weddings. I would love to have her do our hair and makeup again for any event.

2017-09-06T11:06:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Samaher B

Beauty, Brains and a Beast!!! I know Cassandra on a professional and a personal level; and she is truly an inspiration. Her hardworking and positive attitude is contagious. I would invite everyone to visit her website and see her work for yourself. Wishing Cassandra and her... Read More Wedding beauty team much success. 🌟

2017-09-06T11:09:04 Response from the vendor

Aww, We thank you a ton for this candid review! You are the best! xo Cassandra & The Wedding Beauty Team

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Julie D

Cassandra McClure was just wonderful!! She did the majority of my bridal party's makeup, as well as mine, my mothers and mother in laws; each person looked fabulous when she and her team finished. She was kind enough to go to my mother in laws first, then came to meet us across... Read More town. She offered a trial, at which time she explained everything, gathered details about colors, dresses etc., to be sure she did what would look best. She even helped me fix my dry skin before the wedding! It was 85 degress with 98% humidity the day I got married, and although we were pretty much sweating constantly, the makeup didn't even budge. The only touchup needed was of course lip gloss. Mind you, she started working on us at 9am, the reception did not end until 12:30am, so it lasted over 15 hours! Cassandra is friendly, accomodating, professional and does everything she can to make sure you're happy with her work, although there isn't any way you couldn't be! I had trialed a few other artists previously, and am very picky... after my trial with her it was a no brainer! Thank you Cassandra, for adding a special touch to our wedding!

2017-09-06T11:10:06 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for the detailed review. We couldn't ask for more! We wish you the very best in your marriage and can't wait to work with you again soon! Warmly, Cassandra & The Wedding Beauty Team

Reviewed on 12/02/2017

Cassandra was awesome! She made everything really easy and made me feel comfortable. She did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup, I looked and felt like a 1950s' princess.

2017-12-04T03:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sweet heart! With love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

Cassandra did my make up and she did a great job! She is a pleasure to work with! She has creative ideas and she takes her time to be precise. I felt beautiful sitting in her chair. She is very talented! I would HIGHLY recommend Cassandra!

2017-12-04T03:21:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

Cassandra was absolutely wonderful to have part of my big day. She was so fun, professional and truly made my day so special. I would definitely recommend her to anyone with hair/makeup needs!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jessica D

I’ve had my makeup done professionally dozens of times, and I can honestly say that my experience with Cassandra was one of the best! It’s very rare that when I tell a makeup artist I want a “natural” look, I’ll end up actually looking like myself. Cassandra really impressed me... Read More though! She made me feel beautiful while still feeling like myself. Likewise, she was incredibly friendly yet very professional, and knew exactly what she was doing. Seriously, no matter what look you are going for, I guarantee you that Cassandra will be able to do it for you!

2017-12-04T03:21:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica! I can't wait to work with you again :) With love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Maria A

I have worked with Cassandra in different events and I can tell that she is very professional. She knows how to do her job the best. The best I can describe her work is that she makes you look like the best version of yourself. Everyone looked beautiful and special in a way... Read More that just enhanced who they were. I highly recommend Cassandra. You will be grateful if you choose to hire her.

2017-12-04T03:22:33 Response from the vendor

Maria, Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate your kind words. With love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Claire T

Cassandra did hair and makeup for our professional headshots and a styled shoot. Cassandra was very well equipped with everything we could have needed, and even talked through the process whilst doing our makeup so we could learn tips & techniques. Our hair & makeup turned out... Read More beautifully and looks great in the photos! Cassandra is wonderful at creating a glam look, and we highly recommend her & her team!

2017-12-04T03:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Claire, I am glad I was able to teach you a thing or two! The pleasure was all mine. Love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sabina C

Words can't describe how much i love the way Cassandra can enhance your natural beauty with minimal makeup! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

2017-12-04T03:24:03 Response from the vendor

Sabina, Thank you!!!! Warmly, Cassandra

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Marynel F

Cassandra is amazing! She made me feel and look stunning on my big day! She took into consideration what I wanted and didn’t want and did everything perfect.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Marina Y

Super friendly, super talented!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Avideh S

I had a great experience working with Cassandra on multiple occasions. Very professional.

2017-12-04T03:25:30 Response from the vendor

Avideh, Thank you so much darling. You are a sweet heart to work with! Warmly, Cassandra

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dana P

Cassandra was great! She was super punctual and prepared, and was willing to try out different looks until we felt comfortable. The whole bridal party got so many compliments on our hair and makeup all night.

2017-12-04T03:25:50 Response from the vendor

Dana, Thank you for sharing! Love, Cassandra

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nick D

Not only is Cassandra talented. She’s brilliant!Quick, professional and overly prepaired is exactly what you want in a makeup and hair stylist on the day of your wedding. My wife and I were pleased that Cassandra offered “men’s grooming” to our side of the bridal party. A few... Read More of the guys had dark circles from a long flight in and Cassandra took 5 minutes to brighten their eyes up. It was like watching magic. My wife and I have already been refereeing CassandraMcClure.com onto our unmarried friends around the country and from what we hear she’s willing and able to fly anywhere for her clients.It’s pretty spectacular. 5 Stars isn’t enough.

2017-12-04T03:27:30 Response from the vendor

Hi Nick, Wow, What a great review. Thank you so much for the detailed review. I really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. It was my pleasure to offer mens grooming and I appreciate the referrals I have been getting more than you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Nathan A

The BEST there is.

2017-12-04T03:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shannon B

I worked with Cassandra on a styled shoot in August. She was incredibly professional to work with and made the process easy and enjoyable! I loved seeing the beautiful makeup she did and I could tell that she was very knowledgable in how to flatter different facial features. I... Read More highly recommend Cassandra and can't wait to hire her myself!

2017-12-04T03:28:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Shannon, Thank you so much for the review. I cannot wait to style you again!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexis B

I've worked with Cassandra McClure on several occasions and every time she blows me away with her talent! She's got an amazing eye for excentuating her clients natural features without overdoing it. She's always willing to go above and beyond to make her clients happy and has... Read More been known to roll up her sleeves and help other vendors out when needed. I'd give her 6 stars if I could!

2017-12-04T03:29:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Alexis, I got so lucky meeting you. Thank you for your kindness. I appreciate the review so much. With love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Collezione Fashion B

I have had the pleasure collaborating with Cassandra on many projects involving styled Bridal Photography. She is very professional ,dependable, reliable and kind to her customers. She does a beautiful job with makeup artistry making every woman look beautiful.I highly... Read More recommend Cassandra McClure!, Cathy Montante

2017-10-17T17:38:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Cathy, Thank you so much for your kind words! Its always a pleasure working with your gowns Thank you, Cathy! Warmly, Cassandra

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Marissa H

Cassandra did a beautiful job with both hair and makeup for mom and daughter! She was very responsive and professional. Definitely recommend her for your hair and make-up needs!

2017-12-04T03:30:13 Response from the vendor

Marissa, Thank you! It was my pleasure to style the family! Warmly, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chris C

Cassandra's work is so amazingly top shelf that I would willingly take out a second mortgage on my soul to have her be the beauty stylist and artist on any of my photoshoots or at any event where such work was needed. She transforms already-beautiful subjects into vibrant,... Read More glowing, people, delicately and subtly enhancing and entrancing with her undeniable skill and amazing talent.

2017-12-04T03:31:02 Response from the vendor

Chris, You are so funny. I love it. Thank you for making me smile. I love working with you and cant wait to see you again! With Love, Cassandra McClure

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Michelle S

Cassandra is very talented and a true professional. I recommend her without hesitation. I witnessed her corral 5 girls with grace. We looked and felt beautiful!

2017-09-15T14:35:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Warmly, Cassandra & Team

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Stephanie N

Cassandra McClure is a phenomenal makeup artist! I hired her to do my trial makeup for my engagement shoot last month and she did an amazing job! I felt so glamorous and beautiful that I hired her to do my engagement shoot, as well as, my wedding makeup! Her tremendous about of... Read More experience and knowledge put my bridal nerves at ease. I loved how personable, kind and attentive she was toward me, which created a more enjoyable process. I was very impressed with Cassandra's artistry and my overall experience and look forward to our next 2 appointments.

2017-09-06T11:07:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much! xo Cassandra & Team

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Susan D

I found Cassandra McClure in Met Bride & Groom Magazine and was blown away with the before and after photos on her website CassandraMcClure.com .. After meeting her I knew why she was so in-demand. She's amazing and I learned so much from her. Highly recommend for both hair and... Read More makeup!

2017-09-06T11:08:17 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for submitting your review with us! We really appreciate your honesty! xo Cassandra & Team

Cassandra McClure

I attended my first wedding at 3 when my mom married. After that she managed a party rental store where we emerged into the bridal community and became active in the wedding industry. We worked together at wedding shows and I booked my first bride at 16 years old. Her name was Erin and her dress ripped. Without thinking I jumped in to sew it. She told everyone I saved the day! That event changed my life because I knew I found what I loved AND what I was good at: Helping women look and feel amazing. Since then I have been passionate about serving brides everywhere including Dubai & India!