Life's too short to wear boring jewelry!

Con Brio Beads by Susan Butler is a unique collection of statement jewelry handcrafted exclusively for your wearing pleasure. Our beautifully colored jewelry has something for everyone. Whether you have an upcoming special occasion and need an amazing piece of statement jewelry to complete your look or you love colorful necklaces that no one else will have, Con Brio Beads is here for you.

Bracelets, Brooches, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry

San Antonio, TX (210) 408-9251

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

Susan I am absolutely speechless! My necklace is more beautiful and unique than I ever expected; it made my mother tear up with joy. It's incredibly stunning. It's perfect! It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever worn. I can't thank you enough for all your hard work. It's truly... Read More stunning and so my style!!! I'm taken back by how beautiful it is. Thank you thank you thank you!!

2017-02-14T11:41:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! It truly meant the world to us knowing we helped you with your special day. It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Sue G

What I love love about Susan's jewelry is ... everything! The colors, the attention to detail, the imagination and creativity, the customer support, the craft that goes into each piece. Susan always gets YOU! And you get pieces that are timeless. ❤️

2017-02-14T11:54:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We love working with our customers and their customizations. We're so happy you had a great experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Rhonda G

The gorgeous glass necklace and earrings were the perfect complement to the bride's dress! It's hard to believe the bride can have a one-of-a-kind, fused glass piece of art to accent such a beautiful day. Susan worked with us to design, create, and deliver the gorgeous piece... Read More on time and with no stress. And, the necklace / earring set will be precious keepsakes for the years to come. Reasonably priced, professional, beautiful art produced by a true artisan. I can't say enough about Susan and Conbrio Beads.

2017-02-14T12:17:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a lovely review! We're trilled you loved everything we worked on together. We had a great time working with you and the bride! If y'all ever need anything else, please let us know.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Pat K

So much fun to wear Con Brio accessories. I should know. I've been a customer for years. The quality of the lamp work and the unique designs makes Con Brio the place to go if you want that very special outfit to POP. I always get loads of compliments when I wear a Con Brio... Read More piece, be it a necklace, a bracelet or earrings. It's a perfect gift, or a perfect excuse to purchase distinctive, wearable art.

2017-02-14T12:34:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great feedback! It's always a pleasure working with our returning customers. Please let us know if we can do anything for you, or if you'd like to swing by to look at new stuff. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Margaret N

Let me count the ways I love my Con Brio jewelry! One of a kind, beautifully crafted, sure to make others smile and custom made with love. Perfect for the bride and bridal party, these works of art illustrate the synergy of glass and fire under the skillful watch of the master,... Read More Susan Butler! What is not to love about that?

2017-02-14T12:59:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking time to review us! We truly appreciate all your praise!! You are too kind! If you ever need anything, please feel free to ask us. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Laraine P

I have been purchasing jewelry from Con Brio Beads & Glass Jewelry for many years. No matter what I have bought their pieces are always very original and very well made. You can buy jewelry that is already designed or have it custom made for you. Have never been disappointed... Read More with my choices and their customer service is excellent.

2017-02-14T13:03:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love to work with our customers so they get EXACTLY what they're asking for. If we can ever do anything for you, please let us know. Thanks!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Nancy Jo M

Jewelry by Susan Butler is like wearing art. Unique, Very Best Quality, Beautiful , something for everyone. These are words that help describe the experience.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Mindi S

I have purchased many pieces of jewelry from Conbrio both for myself and as gifts. I have found their customer service excellent. They are easy to work with and will make every purchase special. Whenever I wear one of my necklaces I always get compliments!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Peggy B

I have been a customer of Con Brio Beads for many years. Con Brio offers unique designs, beautiful workmanship, and striking pieces. Whenever I wear anything by Con Brio, I get frequent compliments and questions about where to buy similar work. While Con Brio offers a... Read More wonderful selection of pieces on its website, its custom-designed pieces are spectacular. I can custom order statement pieces or subtle pieces, any of which will be lovely. Moreover, the customer service provided by Conbrio is dependable and friendly.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenn R

Fantastically beautiful necklace. I love it!!! Great communication and very prompt shipping. Will deal with this artist again!! Very eye-catching! Great quality and workmanship! You are a true artist!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Addie N

Gorgeous handmade jewlery! I was able to pick out the colors for my necklace and earring set and be very specific about what I wanted. It is obvious a lot of time and skill goes into making each piece, and they are truly one of a kind. Love love love!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 shira b

Beautiful jewelry custom made for my wedding party! Everyone loved their gifts and I got to specify what everyone would be getting!! I'd definitely ask Con Brio to make our jewelry next time!!

Meet The President

Susan Butler

Susan Butler, the artist, handcrafts lampwork or flamework, glass jewelry and beads for you. She embellishes the work with high-quality crystals and silver, in most cases, weaving it all together with fibers into a wearable piece of art!