D'Amore Jewelers

For a century D'amore Jewelers has been serving clients with personal attention, elegant merchandise and superior care. We know how important finding your diamond is and can provide you with certified diamonds and jewels for your special day. We are confident in our ability to meet all bridal needs!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

731 Anderson Ave, Cliffside Park, NJ (201) 945-0530

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Graham L

Literally the first and only place you need to go.. Mike, Lauren, and the team were all soo helpful. Their selection is great. I have to say, this was the easiest part of the wedding planning process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 catherine c

They were absolutely amazing start to finish with all my bridal needs! Everyone who works here is truly professional and loves what they do!

Beautiful jewelery

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Renee K

We got the bride's engagement ring, and both the bride and groom's wedding bands from D'Amore Jewelery. This store has been around for a long time, and has a very wide selection, as well as the ability to create custom jewelery. Both of the bride's rings were custom-made,... Read More while the groom's was a stock item they had. The sale staff is very courteous and friendly. Honestly, I have known them for years and would recommend them highly. When we picked up the items, they were exactly as expected. Beautiful, shiny, glimmering.