Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

MD/DC/VA, District Heights, MD DC/MD/VA (410) 493-0734

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Dawn is a fabulous makeup artist. She did a wonderful job with our whole bridal party. I really appreciated how she listened to everyone's wishes/concerns. I also loved the fact that she did a pre-wedding run-through with the bride. Dawn was timely and efficient. Five star... Read More review.

Dawn Newsome Makeup Artist DC/MD/VA

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Terrie P

I highly recommend Dawn Newsome for bridal makeup services. Dawn is a true professional and does exceptional work. During my makeup trial in Feb 2015, I communicated my vision for a "soft glam" look and within 30 minutes, Dawn had created the perfect look for my wedding day - NO... Read More changes needed. I knew my bridal party would be impressed by Dawn's professionalism and makeup skill to transform them into more glamorous images of themselves. On my wedding day, 12 April 2015, Dawn was on-time and ready to work completing makeup for the bride, matron of honor and mothers of the bride and groom by the requested time. We all received compliments on our makeup throughout the day. Additionally, an engaged friend of mine after seeing my makeup at the wedding immediately booked Dawn for a make up trial and secured her for here wedding day! Please take the time to browse the before and after pictures on Dawn's website. Her work speaks for itself. You will not be disappointed. Happy Wedding Planning! Terrie Peterson

Took feeling beautiful on my wedding day to a whole new level

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Bridget B

I met Dawn at the bridal salon where I purchased my dress. They held what they called a "styling day" where they allowed their brides to get their hair and makeup done at the salon to see the full picture of what brides are envisioning to look like on their wedding day. At this... Read More point of the wedding planning, I hadn't even started to consider make-up. Luckily Dawn was the make-up artist that day. She was incredibly easy to talk to and listened to everything I say. She understood that I wanted to look like myself but just a little more enhanced version. My skin tone was well balanced and it barely felt like I had any type of foundation or powder on. She made my blue eyes pop and my lips were a perfect subtle pink to match my skin tone. Pretty much as soon as I saw the final product I knew I wanted to work with her. Since it was early on in my planning process I met with a few other artist but in the end no one was better than Dawn. Dawn was extremely flexible when it came to meeting for an additional trial and also with the contract when my bridesmaids changed their minds on whether they wanted to get their make-up done. All in all she did a fabulous job and I will be sure to recommend her to all of my friends with upcoming life events!

Warm smile and a sense of comfort...

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Jacie R

A warm smile and a sense of comfort is what Dawn provides...in addition, of course, to really stunning make-up services. She made me feel totally at ease from the moment I met her. She took the time to understand the look I was trying to achieve then worked in stages to make... Read More sure we were heading in the right direction. On my wedding day Dawn traveled to be with me and my bridesmaids at our hotel. Her calm and positive presence, it really kept things moving smoothly. She took on additional people day of without getting ruffled and I appreciated her go with the flow attitude. I would definitely recommend Dawn. Big thanks Dawn!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Patricia L

About one month before my wedding day, my hair and makeup vendor canceled on me. I call Bridal Artistry, Fairfax VA; desperately searching for special people that can do awesome hair and makeup in short period of time. It was a blessing that Dawn said "yes" to being my make up... Read More artist on my special day because she did a beautiful job. Each person my bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. What I enjoyed most about Dawn was how professional she was during her session. She was kind, polite, and on-time! Furthermore, her natural ability to understand your needs and likes and match that to her makeup artistry was phenomenal! Dawn made me feel and look beautiful on my special day! I will definitely recommend her services to other brides.